A&G Hair Complex from A&G Skin Solutions

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Jajo
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood IV
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Re: A&G Hair Complex from A&G Skin Solutions

Post by Jajo » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:03 pm

bug wrote: To me new follicles are new follicles. It doesnt matter what the angle is or lighting. Ive been posting to hair loss forums since 1993 and I have never seen a photo of a human scalp showing individual brand new follicles.... and thats because nobody else has ever done it! It doesnt need context. Growing brand new hair is a monumental feat and doing so would indicate that this is the best thing discovered so far.
Amen bug!

Could not have said it better myself! Ironically, its the press regarding Histogen at the Summit that prompted me to take a look around to see if any other new treatments were on the horizon, which is what lead me here.

and Jacob -

you should have premised the YouTube posting with a big bold "for what its worth", which is nothing! :lol: Thats a good one! ;-)

I havent written this one off yet but that all too familiar sinking feeling is starting to creep in (you know the one I'm talking about) :? I mean come on, the launch is in a couple days and for all intents and purposes, we have nothing but claims.

Jajo

hulihoop
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Norwood Level: Norwood II

Post by hulihoop » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:49 am

I will absolutely say this: The difference between the professinalism on how they present their product (lawsuit being the exception) between histogen and A&G is beyond striking. What jajo just said is the way I am starting to feel unless they pull things together rapidly. How could the launch of such a great product have such an absolutley abysmal launch? Makes you stop and wonder about the product.

hulihoop
Prolific Poster

Post by hulihoop » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:00 am

Website has changed but no new info or pics.

Whoop
Regular Poster

Post by Whoop » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:07 am

I think I'm the one with the least doubts in here, lol.

I think these photos really destroyed the introduction of the product. The angles are constantly changing and the lightning in the last two pictures are different too.

But I really do think this is just because the docs are for the first time bringing a product that counters hairloss. I totally agree that they could have done a lot better job though. But (with all due respect) I think the docs are no real marketeers:

- the photos are of no good quality
- there has not been much advertising yet, though the product is coming out at the end of this week
- the commercial on youtube is one of the worst I've ever seen. Haha, it even made me laugh. "that was me one month ago", lol, that only makes a difference if he's singing his gonna kill himself because of his hairloss.
- the website does not give a lot of information about the product (though it was only partially updated)

I see a lot of posts showing up on other sites this must be a scam. Well I think these previous things are the reason why it's certainly NOT a scam. Think about it:

- why would they start advertising on a hairlossforum? Sure it's cheap and you will reach interested people, but you are gonna get put to the test big time. You'll get busted when you're selling water in a bottle. Better take another way (be it for a higher price).
- why would u recommend to stop using other products while using the haircomplex? If I was selling water in a bottle, I'd ask everyone to keep using minoxidil and propecia! It would be a lot harder to see if the maintainance/regrowth came from the haircomplex or from the other product.
- why would u give these fast results? Better make people wait a few months, so you can earn lots and leave the country while doing so ( :twisted: ).

I really think the docs found something that does work, but just messed up marketing it.

Oh well, this is just what I think of it. Maybe the docs thought way ahead of mel, hehe :twisted: .

I'll try the haircomplex, but I don't have the money for it when it comes out. I'm just a poor student, lol.

\:D/

redbird
Regular Poster

Post by redbird » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:16 am

bug wrote:Hi Redbird

Well you and I differ I guess. To me new follicles are new follicles. It doesnt matter what the angle is or lighting. Ive been posting to hair loss forums since 1993 and I have never seen a photo of a human scalp showing individual brand new follicles.... and thats because nobody else has ever done it! It doesnt need context. Growing brand new hair is a monumental feat and doing so would indicate that this is the best thing discovered so far.

I have also seen hundreds of before and after photos and hundreds of responses complaining about the lighting and angles. I think the best way to show short term results is just to show closeups of the exact same spot(show each individual hair). Subjectivity should be left out.

As for cosmetic results in the longer term it doesnt matter what angle or lighting is used. If the guy in the A&G photos had Brad Pitt hair in the last photo would anybody care about the angle or lighting? While I think its sad that the photos on the A&G site arent consistent, Im willing to bet that if they had been identical in angle and lighting...people still wouldnt be able judge the growth. Without Brad Pitt hair in the after photos, showing very up close very high resolution photos is the best option(eliminates angle and lighting independent variables)

bug
That's okay, we can differ. I've been posting since 1993 as well. Tried Minox back in 86 for the first time (had it compounded). So I've been at this for quite awhile as well. I've seen about every picture of every product you can imagine.

Yes, new hairs are interesting, and exciting. But it doesn't really matter if it can't be translated into cosmetically acceptable results. Close-ups are fine. Hair counts are fine. But neither means anything unless you can actually see the results from a cosmetic point of view. And the pictures right now look a lot like the deceptive pictures shown by snake oil salesmen, because of the changed angles, different hair length, etc. I'm not saying these guys are scam artists. In fact, I don't think they are. I believe they are legit. They just were not very careful with their pictures.

But in any event, bad pictures at worst will only prevent some people from buying it at the beginning. There still will be people buying it. And getting a positive review from somebody you know on a forum is actually better than a good picture (which is something that couldn't be done 25 years ago!). If this stuff really works, we will know, and it will sell. If it doesn't work, or is not much better than minox or whatever else is out there, we will know, and it will not sell. Simple as that.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:52 am

Jajo wrote:

and Jacob -

you should have premised the YouTube posting with a big bold "for what its worth", which is nothing! :lol: Thats a good one! ;-)

Jajo
Are you trying to get me sued by the Paul Harvey family :?:

Waiting for more updates.....

kamui
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamui » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:56 am

Jacob, how did you find that youtube video? Do you know the person in it? Maybe you can email him on youtube for an update? O:)

Actually after watching it again, why is he advertising a&g's website on the video? I wonder who he is.
Last edited by kamui on Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Whoop
Regular Poster

Post by Whoop » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:26 pm

kamui wrote:Jacob, how did you find that youtube video? Do you know the person in it? Maybe you can email him on youtube for an update? O:)
Probably just searched for "a&g" or "haircomplex" :razz:

Dr. AQ,
any updates on the radio interview yet?

Greetings!

ps. I hate to live in another timezone with things like this. I keep going to bed late, because I don't wanna miss the action on the forums about this.. :oops:

kamui
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamui » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:32 pm

Dr. AQ,

Answer to your questions:

1) http://www.rogaine.com/men/real-results/real-stories
Scroll down to the bottom.

2) I think there is a slight improvement and I believe Propecia plus Rogaine can definitely achieve these results if not better.

3) None, your product seems to have the fastest results I have seen.

perga
Prolific Poster

Post by perga » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:14 pm

where the fudge are the updates :(

Bombarie
Prolific Poster

Post by Bombarie » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:13 pm

@ Whoop:

Not much action in here the last days before launch :(

Whoop
Regular Poster

Post by Whoop » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:15 am

Yeh what's the deal? :o Tomorrow the website should be up and running and the product should be up for sale too then.. Where are the updates? Or are they coming simultaneously with the update that will enable online purchasing?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:44 am

There were supposed to be updates yesterday..plus Dr AQ hasn't been back here to answer questions :(

kamui..I tried contacting the Youtube guy but never got a response.

Bombarie
Prolific Poster

Post by Bombarie » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:07 pm

our hopes has been gone!!!

Whoop
Regular Poster

Post by Whoop » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:55 pm

@Bombarie,

Now now, come on. Don't be so frightened and negative. This product doesn't exist because of the amounts of posts, it's the other way around.

Sure it's quite annoying that that dr. AQ isn't responding as quick as before anymore and that there is way less discussion than before, but who is to blame?

Tomorrow it will be March the 20th, and when I wake up the website is said to be updated with the possibility to purchase the haircomplex. If it ain't when I wake up, it should be a few hours later. If it ain't possible that few hours later.. Then I'll be quite frustrated and I'll start asking questions per e-mail :P

For me this is still a great opportunity. But I have to say that my maingoal is to maintain the hair that I have now...

Whatever, I'll just close my eyes and go to sleep now:)

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:14 pm

Yeah sure Whoop..you're probably sleeping with one eye open :lol:

Latest update is that things are still on schedule. Dr. AQ is busy with finals and they had tech problems with the website. An update later this evening..? We shall see.

perga
Prolific Poster

Post by perga » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:14 pm

Welp, looks like there is a "buy" button for the hair serum. Doesn't look like any other updates beyond that though.

Jajo
Seasoned Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood IV

Post by Jajo » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:25 pm

This is an unbelievable 180 degree, rug pulling, disapointment IMO!

The only "update" to that POS website is a "Buy" button? Where are all the pics of the trialists?!

The ONLY pics of someone that has supposedly used this product is someone with absolutley NONE to questionable cosmetically significant results - yeah I said it, we could debate angle of incidence of camera/lighting to his head etc but the bottom line is, the dude is still a CUE-BALL! =; and no other trialists were posted - at this point, I don't believe they have any. If they did, they'd be posted and thats a FACT.

The emails with "William the trialist" are as worthless as that YouTube video (no before and afters) - so, we have absolutely no positive anecdotal evidence whatsoever!

Thanks Doc! (and if you are taking this to heart, you should be! You built up some serious expectations around here)

Post a litany of before and afters that match your claims and I will be the first to hit that BUY button.

Jajo

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:41 pm

As I stated at Regrowth..I'm disappointed to see that "buy" button before any other updates are given...and this is before the 20th.

I'm waiting to see what else shows up there. As for William..he did say the clinic took pictures but they won't release them to him..but there's no excuse for the clinic not sharing them with us- on A&G's website or whatever. And my last question/request of him was to see if the clinic would take pictures of him NOW.

nate
Seasoned Poster

Post by nate » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:51 pm

hmmm... i'm a little apprehensive about this, i really want to try it, but going through paypal and all? I'm getting flashbacks of getting ripped off by Androvex through paypal. hmmm... I've got to think about this. Let's not even talk results, is everyone pretty sure we'll at least get a product if we order? this is what actually happened with that scam company.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:05 pm

Unless they run out...the product will be sent out. That is ONE thing I am confident on :lol: You'll see their skin products sold at many websites..besides their own. They DO sell and ship their products.

I'm off to bed..not even going to wait up for any updates. :-s

nate
Seasoned Poster

Post by nate » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:58 pm

Looks like the website changed ever so slightly, now next to the buy button it says free shipping world wide, very small change but at least its something

perga
Prolific Poster

Post by perga » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:00 pm

Obviously I wouldn't recommend ordering it until they give more trialist info, but I can understand them not getting the website updated by today.

Web/Computer work always takes twice as long as you think it will... just the way it works.

SW2
Seasoned Poster

Post by SW2 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:30 pm

Well boys, i'm eager and still as optimistic as ever about the release and i just made ... what i'm thinking is one of the first orders?! I'll be around on/off after i receive the product and definitely around the next few weeks/months after to provide results! Luck to everyone who is as hopeful as i am, i'm sure Dr.AQ has done his best to create a great product!

Cheers,

SW2

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:46 pm

Greetings friends,
I know I know, many are disappointed and maybe little angry with me and you have all the right to be. The buy button is there because we have other customers around the world who are waking up and expecting to purchase it before the weekend (many are traveling and worried that they will miss the window). As much as I like the people here, A&G have other responsibilities we have to keep. I did promise to upload some results, not just pictures but data regarding our study as well as the ingredients and instructions of use. This was scheduled to go up last night. I entrusted our web master with the task as I was occupied preparing for the finals at the university. This morning I came to realize that nothing was uploaded and our web master is nowhere to be found (not answering calls). Long story short, A&G hired the wrong guy for the job and we are paying for it in this critical time. We are on damage control mood now and your frustration is understood. This is not a testimonial of A&G performance and professionalism. Many here will testify to our customer service and the speed we ship orders.
I would also like to add something and i hope you guys understand. A&G Hair Complex is sold as a cosmetic and not as a drug. Many here are comparing us to drug companies who are in the process of getting FDA approval or got FDA approval. If A&G Hair Complex is a drug then, yes, you should expect detailed studies and many before/after pictures. I truly believe our product is much better than anything out there and I know only time can tell, but as the president of A&G, I have to make sure that what goes on our website is in compliance with a cosmetic product.

Finally, A&G Skin Solutions Inc. Is not a scam. Our products have been in the market for almost two years. People here and on the other forums have purchased products from us and they received them within 2 days. We use PayPal because it's the most secure transaction site (ebay, amazon and other online stores use it) and offer protection against any fraud or a scam. If you disagree with our science or just don't like the our hair product, that's your opinion and we respect it, just don't accuse other of scam or fraud. I am here not to promote A&G, I am here because I was invited my Jacob (hi Jacob), and I really wanted to learn from you guys and perhaps answer some of your questions. You must agree that I did my best to respond to all of the questions and I kept my word regarding the launch date and uploading the pictures even though the site was not completed. What happened today is beyond our control and believe me A&G is impacted as a result.
If we don't fix the problem tomorrow, I will email Jacob the info. and I am sure he will share it with you guys.
Again sorry about all this and I hope we can be friends again... :D

Good night

Irishpete
Regular Poster

Post by Irishpete » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:28 pm

Just made the purchase :)

Thanks for the update Dr AQ. As a previous poster has stated it only costs the price of a weekend out partying so what the hell!!! Becuse it is a one-off treatment and the reviews of the other AG products I doubt it is a scam.

Good luck to everyone \:D/

Bombarie
Prolific Poster

Post by Bombarie » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:37 pm

I dont have a credit card, is there any other way to buy this?

Skydiver1970
Occasional Poster

Post by Skydiver1970 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:53 pm

@ Bombarie... I don't have a Visa either (yet), but you can wire cash to a paypal account (that's what I did...but it takes a couple of days).
Just placed my order :) All, greetings from Belgium.

hulihoop
Prolific Poster

Post by hulihoop » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:15 am

Just ordered. Am going to give it a try. What have I got to lose except the 200 quid or more hair? As I stated earlier I've dropped $200 on some pretty stupid things in the past. This won't be the worst if it doesn't work for me. It was a risk I was willing to take because the benefit is potentially great. If it works, even just to stop hairloss it will be the best money ever spent. Time will tell. I will keep everyone posted on my results.

Whoop
Regular Poster

Post by Whoop » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:36 am

Darn... I woke up this morning and really the first thing I did was getting my laptop and have a look at the website. Nothing changed, except the blue buy button. Such a shame that was :(

But anyways, glad to see the reaction of Dr. AQ now at this time :). I find it pretty annoying and weird too that the webmaster could add the purchasebutton, but not the rest of it. Hang him for it, lol.

I'll still be waiting for the rest of the photos and information about ingredients (Ha! and money O:) ) before I'll make the purchase. Maybe others have already shown results by then, would be wonderful :D

Good luck to anyone who bought it already, keep the updates coming please! :)

Whoop
Regular Poster

Post by Whoop » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:39 am

Bombarie wrote:I dont have a credit card, is there any other way to buy this?
You could do it by wire transfer (so bank -> PayPal), that would take a bit more time though. I'd recommend you to take a credit card. Quite easy to get it and will speed so many things up. I was pretty reluctant before too, afraid of using it too much, but it's damn handy! :)

Bombarie
Prolific Poster

Post by Bombarie » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:17 am

Jacob, did you buy the haircomplex?

nate
Seasoned Poster

Post by nate » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:02 am

As soon as you purchased, did you all receive a confirmation email from A&G or from paypal? I don't feel very good unless I get that confirmation

Maybe someone can answer this: Why is paypal the best way to go? Unless you purchase off of ebay, they will not guarantee return of all your funds if you don't receive a product. For me, they've been supposedly trying to recoup funds from Androvex for months. At least with credit card I could dispute the transaction if there is a problem and probably get all funds back. Maybe it's more secure for the seller, as they have more guarantee of not getting ripped off by a fake account.

as for me, I really want to buy, i just want to see some ingredients and some more pics

Whoop
Regular Poster

Post by Whoop » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:31 am

I can give a little quote from Regrowth:

A&G Hair Complex Ingredients. I e-mailed them last night and asked and this is what they sent me.

Ingredients List: Human fibroblast conditioned media, water (aqua), propylene glycol, lonicera caprifolium (Honeysuckle) flower extract, lonicera japonica (honeyscuckle) flower extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, caprylyl glycol.

Thank you, Kimberly, Customer Care A&G Skin Solutions Inc.

Did a little bit of research on the ingredients.

1,2-Hexanediol, caprylyl glycol.

1,2 Hexanediol and Caprylyl Glycol, that is one of the most, if not the most, effective humectant* available today.

1,2 Hexanediol consists of several fine chemicals:

* Alpha-Lipoic Acids – efficient antioxidant, which has been shown to protect against cholesterol oxidation,
* Chrysin – bioflavonoid, possessing anti-inflammatory, antiviral, vasodilatory (relaxing the smooth muscle in blood vessels, which causes them to dilate) properties,
* Diosgenin – the compound used in the maintainence of healthy blood cholesterol levels,
* Glucosamine Hydrochloride – the compound clinically proven to retard the progression of degenerative changes in the joints,
* Indole-3-Carbinol – the promising nutrient that may be helpful in the prevention of various forms of cancer in humans.
(bron: http://www.skinmdnatural.com/ingredients.html)

lonicera japonica (honeyscuckle) flower extract

The function:
1.Affection by exopathogenic wind -heat or epidemic febrile diseases at the early stage, manifested as fever and slight aversion to wind and cold. It is often used with forsythia fruit and peppermint, as in Powder of Lonicera and Forsythia (Yin Qiao San).
2. Invasion of the qi system by pathogenic heat marked by high fever, dire thirst and full pulse. It is often used with gypsum and anemarrhena rhizome.
3. Sores, car- buncles, furuncles and swelling. It is a very important herb for external diseases, usually used in combination with dandelion , viola herb, as in Antiphlogistic
Decoc- tion of Five Herbs. (Wuwei Xiaodu Yin).
4. Honeysuckle is edible and medicinal. High in Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium, the leaves can be parboiled and eaten as a vegetable. The edible buds and flowers, made into a syrup or puddings.
5. The entire plant has been used as an alternative medicine for thousands of years in Asia. The active constituents include calcium, elaidic-acid, hcn, inositol, linoleic-acid, lonicerin, luteolin, magnesium, myristic-acid, potassium, tannin, zink.
6. Honeysuckle is particularly good for upper respiratory tract infections. The stems and flowers are used together in infusion or decoction.
7. The stems are used internally in the treatment of acute rheumatoid arthritis, mumps and hepatitis.
8. Honeysuckle is alterative, antibacterial, antiinflammatory, antispasmodic, diuretic, febrifuge, and is also used to reduce blood pressure.
9. Polyphenolic compounds isolated from Lonicera japonica inhibit human platelet activation and provide protection from cellular injury, and thus help maintain human vascular homeostasis.
10. Experimentally, the flower extracts have been shown to lower blood cholesterol levels and it are antibacterial, antiviral and tuberculostatic.
(source: http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/20997 ... tract.html)

Melon Collie
Seasoned Poster

Post by Melon Collie » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:20 am

Thanks for the post Whoop!

nate
Seasoned Poster

Post by nate » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:37 am

Is there any chance that any of that actually does anything for hairloss?

nate
Seasoned Poster

Post by nate » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:56 am

Now granted i don't know jack about flower extract, but i think after all the hype it just kind of SOUNDS a bit underwhelming

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:21 am

Not pg :(

bug is going to be bugged about "Human fibroblast conditioned media" I too thought more detailed ingredients would be posted. Maybe they will be....

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:41 am

Bombarie wrote:Jacob, did you buy the haircomplex?
Nope...not yet.

Whoop
Regular Poster

Post by Whoop » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:50 am

nate wrote:Is there any chance that any of that actually does anything for hairloss?
The docter said in one of his previous posts that they found a 'cure' by thinking 'out of the box'. If I understood it the right way, they are not combatting DHT. I do not know what the real action is that the complex takes, but that's because a detailed description isn't given yet :( .

What I wanna say is that we cannot really know whether these products (or a combination of it - synergies) work out in combatting hairloss. The doc says they do. Noone has tried these out yet, because it's a new theory. So, I'd answer your question with 'there is always a chance!'.

Personally I don't get how an ingredient for skinproducts (talking about HFCM here) can be the 'mainingredient' (at least, I think it is) of a hairproduct. Sure, it has growth factors etc in it, so theoratically it can do good for the hairfollicles. But I can also think of people using the skinproducts on their forehead. Why didn't they notice any change in hair? Could be cause of the totally different vehicles and maybe it's because of the synergetic effects.. But blagh, I don't get it.

I'd really give a damn what ingredients are in it, as long as it works and I don't the side effects I had from propecia... But that's easy talking ofcourse. I still hope for the best, but even I am losing faith now :( I need new and good pictures to cheer up!

justthin
Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:06 am

HI Guys, Yes I know it;s my first post and I have nothing to do with A*G, but I have been trolling the hairloss boards for about a year now. I was following this complex closely and I did in fact order it yesterday. I also emailed them and got the usualy c/p response about its effectivness. I then pushed a bit further for more actual responses from Kim and this is the emails sent and recieved.

Dear Kim,
I have recently purchsed your hair complex using PAYPAL . How do I track shipping? Also, how soon should I expect results and what kind of results should I be expecting.

How long will shipping take to Canada?

Dear ****
Thank you for purchasing the A&G Hair complex. Because of the limitation in production, we are accepting orders and shipping them on the first to come bases. Once your product is shipped it will take 3-5 days as we ship priority mail. We do not provide tracking numbers, but you will be notified by email once your order is shipped. You will see results as fast as 3 weeks. Depending on your condition, results will vary between people.
Thank you,

Kimberly,
Customer Care
A&G Skin Solutions Inc.

Dear Kim,
as for results, I was more or less asking if as a diffuse thinner shoudl I expect thicker hair and regrowth? or just healthier looking hair? Will there be an increase in hair count.

Dear *****,
I just checked and yes, you are among the first group of people that will receive our first production. Please allow sometime for international shipments. In regards to results, you should see improvements on all the areas you mentioned. A&G Hair Complex is designed to bring back the original state of the hair, predicting results are difficult but I promise you'll see results. Please keep us posted.

Thank you,

Kimberly,
Customer Care
A&G Skin Solutions Inc.
http://www.agskinsolutions.com

Now this is a PROMISE of seeing results...damn I hope she is sincere! lol

Just an FYI for all you guys. I am just as doubtful as most of you and obviously praying that this is the wonder treatment we have all been waiting for!

Thanks Guys!

Irishpete
Regular Poster

Post by Irishpete » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:16 am

justthin wrote:HI Guys, Yes I know it;s my first post and I have nothing to do with A*G, but I have been trolling the hairloss boards for about a year now. I was following this complex closely and I did in fact order it yesterday. I also emailed them and got the usualy c/p response about its effectivness. I then pushed a bit further for more actual responses from Kim and this is the emails sent and recieved.

Dear Kim,
I have recently purchsed your hair complex using PAYPAL . How do I track shipping? Also, how soon should I expect results and what kind of results should I be expecting.

How long will shipping take to Canada?

Dear ****
Thank you for purchasing the A&G Hair complex. Because of the limitation in production, we are accepting orders and shipping them on the first to come bases. Once your product is shipped it will take 3-5 days as we ship priority mail. We do not provide tracking numbers, but you will be notified by email once your order is shipped. You will see results as fast as 3 weeks. Depending on your condition, results will vary between people.
Thank you,

Kimberly,
Customer Care
A&G Skin Solutions Inc.

Dear Kim,
as for results, I was more or less asking if as a diffuse thinner shoudl I expect thicker hair and regrowth? or just healthier looking hair? Will there be an increase in hair count.

Dear *****,
I just checked and yes, you are among the first group of people that will receive our first production. Please allow sometime for international shipments. In regards to results, you should see improvements on all the areas you mentioned. A&G Hair Complex is designed to bring back the original state of the hair, predicting results are difficult but I promise you'll see results. Please keep us posted.

Thank you,

Kimberly,
Customer Care
A&G Skin Solutions Inc.
http://www.agskinsolutions.com

Now this is a PROMISE of seeing results...damn I hope she is sincere! lol

Just an FYI for all you guys. I am just as doubtful as most of you and obviously praying that this is the wonder treatment we have all been waiting for!

Thanks Guys!

Justthin Thanks for this information.

Whoop
Regular Poster

Post by Whoop » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:19 am

They have been keeping promises thusfar. The first update of the website came on time and the product actually launched today. So, lets hope they can keep this promise also! :D

Maybe make a new topic where users can keep a log of things happening?

----

Btw, is Regrowth.com down? I can't reach it. I get an error from Google, saying it's a dangerous website (viruses etc.).

justthin
Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:21 am

You're all very welcome! As I said I have been trolling the boards fora year or so and looking for the solution.Is this it?? who knows. I will find out in a few weeks. I will also keep things updated as I go along with pics and visual descriptions of hair condition. I will start a new thread once the product arrives.

I cannot believe this complex actually made me subscribe to a forum for hairloss after over a year...maybe there is something to it or maybe I just wanted to let you all know what info I have recieved..lol Who knows!!

Good luck to all with this product and wish me luck! I promise to have B/A pics as I know that this is a great way to see progress as well as calm the nay sayers down a bit..One thing I have learned over this year is that talk is cheap on a hairloss board but B/A pics speak volumes!!

good day all!

Irishpete
Regular Poster

Post by Irishpete » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:28 am

Whoop wrote:They have been keeping promises thusfar. The first update of the website came on time and the product actually launched today. So, lets hope they can keep this promise also! :D
Maybe make a new topic where users can keep a log of things happening?
----

Btw, is Regrowth.com down? I can't reach it. I get an error from Google, saying it's a dangerous website (viruses etc.).
Yeah looks like it is down, is it a coincidence :-"

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:59 pm

B/A pictures don't always speak volumes..as we all know. Someone mentioned elsewhere that it would have been a good idea for them to let 5 or so well-known respected posters try the stuff out and report back. I don't know how many posts I've already read that question the new posters who for whatever reason decide to post in the A&G threads.

Now maybe some have already been given the stuff to try..since someone(a fairly well known poster) is claiming to have already been using it for a couple of weeks. It would have been nice to have known this back then. When I pointed out to A&G that someone had brought up this trial issue..the response I got made it sound like it had already happened. I think it would have made more sense for one of these forums to pick and choose who it would be. If this is all true..it's just going to raise even more questions/eyebrows.

To Whoop..on the HFCM. It was my understanding that the ingredients for the skin products are not the same as for the hair product..or at least there'd be some that the other doesn't have. I think that is what bug was getting at..just trying to find out if those ingredients he mentioned were going to be in the hair product.

Irishpete
Regular Poster

Post by Irishpete » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:08 pm

Guys could you post when you get the shipping confirmation email. Interested to see if it will be shipped this weekend. Thanks

Melon Collie
Seasoned Poster

Post by Melon Collie » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:12 pm

Jacob wrote:Now maybe some have already been given the stuff to try..since someone(a fairly well known poster) is claiming to have already been using it for a couple of weeks. It would have been nice to have known this back then. When I pointed out to A&G that someone had brought up this trial issue..the response I got made it sound like it had already happened. I think it would have made more sense for one of these forums to pick and choose who it would be. If this is all true..it's just going to raise even more questions/eyebrows.
Me thinks Chore Boy has jokes!

perga
Prolific Poster

Post by perga » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:52 pm

man I hope this stuff works...

Jacob, it doesn't look like the A&G site will be updated by tonight, has Dr. AQ contacted you about sending the info ??

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:30 pm

Melon Collie..not sure why you'd say that. He did show a lot of interest in it in the beginning..even admitted to talking to them on the phone quite a bit. Then he doesn't say much until "I've been using it for a couple of weeks".

Perga..nope.