Hair fall mainly in Summer Season

Dedicated to discussions and support for women suffering from hair loss.

Moderator: moderators

jamilah
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Hair fall mainly in Summer Season

Post by jamilah » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:20 am

Hello Friends!

I have hair falling problem since 4 year and specially my hair falls in the summer season. When winter season starts there is no hair fall.
I don't what is main cause of this problem.Is it b,coz of humidity? Please help me how i can cure it...

Advance Thanks

shinning_like_me
Regular Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know

Re: Hair fall mainly in Summer Season

Post by shinning_like_me » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:15 am

:)
For woman Its a cycle of hair gain and hair loss, Like I loose moire hair in winters ,my friends say may be the reason could be adryer scalp, but after listening to you that you loose it ion summers, than i Think its the cycle of hair growth.

cindy07
Regular Poster

Post by cindy07 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:47 am

As Manas Nigam, Style Director, Toni&Guy puts it, "Certain scalp conditions, like fungal and bacterial infections and eczema, become more prevalent during the monsoon, because of constant exposure to warm and humid conditions."Massaging your scalp for a few minutes daily will help stimulate circulation. Good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active and use minoxidil,Believe it or not, most of the times, the root cause for hair loss is stress and tension. Meditation can help in reducing that and restore hormonal balance.

cindy07
Regular Poster

Post by cindy07 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:48 am

in summer "Certain scalp conditions, like fungal and bacterial infections and eczema, become more prevalent during the monsoon, because of constant exposure to warm and humid conditions."Massaging your scalp for a few minutes daily will help stimulate circulation. Good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active and use minoxidil,Believe it or not, most of the times, the root cause for hair loss is stress and tension. Meditation can help in reducing that and restore hormonal balance.