Dr Yechiel - any new products

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Pete2
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Dr Yechiel - any new products

Post by Pete2 » Fri May 31, 2013 2:36 am

As Dr Y is at the forefront, I was wondering if anyone knows if
he will be launching any new products?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Re: Dr Yechiel - any new products

Post by Jacob » Fri May 31, 2013 5:50 pm

I don't know if you saw us talking about the latest 2 he came out with or not: http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... d0add9fbf4 Still don't see 'em on the website though....

Pete2
Prolific Poster

Post by Pete2 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:38 am

thanks Jacob....it would be great too know about more of these from Dr Y himself.

Has it been formulate by Dr Y himself based on his latest theory? OR Is it based on someone else's theory( ie to constrict and dilate ), if so do you have a link please that explains the theory in depth?

How does it compare with Elsoms Terminal 1 and 2 products?

israelite
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood I

Post by israelite » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:46 pm

its a great product but topical 2 stains. i really like his shampoo it makes my hair black

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:54 pm

i bought another topical from dr y. i will post it shortly

tinytim
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood III A

Post by tinytim » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:26 am

israelite wrote:i bought another topical from dr y. i will post it shortly

Hi isr not being rude but can you list all the products you are using now? and buy the old pics you still keep showing which by the way according to jacob the cg210 habs pics why you are not saying the same to israelite as they are the same and to me he has not grown jack %&$! with all the crap he is using i for one think its time to put up or shut up with products that many of us have wasted so much money on and im worried for the new young hair loss sufferers that read something on many forums and beleave its there savior.
I really feel if this upsets anyone it has to be said as im getting fed up with companies that offer no real trials or proof of proof of regrowth in male pattern loss and this is not so bad if a product is natural or not if its cheap to buy.
I For one will beleave as many will when good six months to a year of pictures month by month of regrowth and backed by the many because when it happens we will all be wanting to get on it.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:34 pm

I've already commented on his pics- if you've missed my questioning him and the Prox claims etc..then you've been asleep. My main thing has been about all the things he's used/uses..so how can one tell what is doing what. I guess I'm just the opposite- I keep telling ppl I cannot tell what is doing what or what works best. But he's recently said he thinks things have gone downhill or whatever..so it's not like he's claiming everything is fine and dandy.

BTW..I didn't respond to some of these posts because the site was down for a good day :evil:

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:12 pm

tinytim wrote:
israelite wrote:i bought another topical from dr y. i will post it shortly

Hi isr not being rude but can you list all the products you are using now? and buy the old pics you still keep showing which by the way according to jacob the cg210 habs pics why you are not saying the same to israelite as they are the same and to me he has not grown jack %&$! with all the crap he is using i for one think its time to put up or shut up with products that many of us have wasted so much money on and im worried for the new young hair loss sufferers that read something on many forums and beleave its there savior.
I really feel if this upsets anyone it has to be said as im getting fed up with companies that offer no real trials or proof of proof of regrowth in male pattern loss and this is not so bad if a product is natural or not if its cheap to buy.
I For one will beleave as many will when good six months to a year of pictures month by month of regrowth and backed by the many because when it happens we will all be wanting to get on it.
im buying a good camera man , if u know please recommend it to me , btw jacob dr y didnt not ship the product yet