Bald on top, Is there anything?

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

JackP
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Norwood Level: Norwood VI
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: Nothing as far as treatment but I have started to try coffee and coconut oil

Bald on top, Is there anything?

Post by JackP » Wed May 03, 2017 6:25 pm

Hello Hair loss fight forum,

Thanks for the add to the forum, I am really looking forward to speaking with you all.

I was one of the unlucky ones in terms of baldness. I start receding at 17/18 and I'm not going to lie it was a bit of a kick to my confidants at the time. I am now 25 and fully bald on top but I shave the sides so I don't look like I'm pushing 40. When I was 22 because of my hair I actually had people telling me I look 30/35, to be honest, I wasn't that bothered but thinking about it, it's shocking. When I started receding I was trying out all kinds of different products on my scalp and nothing was working. I even read that rubbing ground coffee onto my scalp would help but as you all probably know as I do now, this doesn't work. I understand that miracles are hard to come by but I was hoping I might find one here.

The other day I had seen a video on FB that shown a guy sticking on some form of the wig but it looked completely natural even when you parted the hair it looks like single strands going into your scalp (like normal hair). I thought this looked amazing and that is what got me looking for a forum that might have a better idea or a possible solution. Also, unfortunately, I don't have the funds like Wayne Rooney to be able to get a hair transplant, and that all looks pretty uncomfortable anyway. So is there a solution of some sort? what do you guys think? If you need any other information on what I would be prepared to do or anything like that, feel free to ask. Really looking forward to speaking with you all and seeing what my options are.

Thanks