Inflamil formulation changed?

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

James

Inflamil formulation changed?

Post by James » Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:28 pm

I got my order of inflamil in and it seems that they have changed the formula because now it is a liquid instead of a gel and has a strong menthol smell to it. My scalp doesnt really like this formula. I suggested that you try inflamil Sam but now it seems kind of harsh on the scalp so I wouldn't recommend it to you since you have a sensitive scalp. I am sure it will work good for others though.

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Post by Jacob » Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:55 am

What are the ingredients listed?

BTW..you never responded to my post about this earlier: http://morphollica.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=418

James

Post by James » Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:47 am

I emailed the company and they told me that the bottles had the correct labels on them. The Inflamil has the following ingredients listed on the bottle:

10% Feverfew
10% Thuja Occidentalis
10% Epilobium
5% Green Tea Extract
1% Mentholum verum

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Post by Jacob » Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:18 pm

I sure hope they bring the "gel" back.

The sensation you experienced after applying it may have been "normal". I feel a very cooling/tingling thing going on up there after applying it. Goes away after 15 minutes or so.

The %'s aren't on my bottle so I don't know if they changed anything or not. I didn't bother to "translate" the ingredients either to see if they matched yours. I'll have to do that sometime...

James

Post by James » Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:58 am

Yeah I hope that they bring back the gel also. The menthol in this formulation is much stronger than in the gel one.

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by HairLossFight.com » Sat May 14, 2005 2:29 pm

Me too... I just ordered some and specifically asked if they could give me the gel form.