Hey Jacob

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

James

Hey Jacob

Post by James » Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:21 am

I just received two products from lipoxidil and I think that the labels are reversed. You are the only person that I can think of that could confirm this. Inflamil is in liquid form or gel form? The order that I have has got the Inflamil label on a brown glass bottle that is full of liquid. The other thing that I ordered is minox 5% sensitive and it is in a silver bottle and is a gel. Sorry if this is confusing! If you know anything that would be great.

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Re: Hey Jacob

Post by Jacob » Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:25 pm

Well I've never used their minox but it sounds like you're right. My Inflamil is in a silver PLASTIC bottle with a top that you turn(a lil white thing comes up) so you can dispense it. And yes, it's a gel.

My Genistil-R came in a brown glass bottle...with a separate all-plastic dropper...and it's liquid.

Here's the description of the minox sensitive though:" low alcohol,low PPG, skin friendly lotion,hypo-allergen
50 ml, light protected pouch with free dropper bottle"

So I'm confused...because it says LOTION. Is that "liquid" you got...like water or more like a lotion?

Have you used the minox sensitive before so you kinda know what it's like? I'd be able to tell what is the Genistil-R and what is Inflamil just by smelling it..plus of course one is a liquid and one is a gel.

And they do change the packaging from time to time..as has Elsom Research. But it does sound to me like they either sent you the wrong things or mislabled them.

I hope that helps...but I'd post it in the Q&A section if I were you..if you can't get ahold of them in other ways(there should be a phone # when you check out or get your order..but I've never called them so...). Eventually they should post a response. At least so far they're doing a little better than the Laser Comb folks....

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by HairLossFight.com » Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:18 pm

Blueshard, I can't wait to hear what you think of the lipoxidil over the next few months. Please keep us posted! If you like it and find that it doesn't irritate your scalp I'll be inclined to try it out too.

Regards,
Sam

kakarot
Seasoned Poster

Post by kakarot » Mon May 09, 2005 11:56 am

Ummm, my inflammil came in a brown bottle and is liquid.....WTF!!!!!! DONT TELL ME THEY SENT ME THE WRONG PRODUCT I NEED INFLAMIL NOOOOOO! Someone confirm this.....what else cause it be cause I just ordered specific inflammil products, the bottle inflammil and the inflammil shampoo and now im reading its suppose to be a gel!!!!!!! OH MAN this is not good at all.................sigh why?

kakarot
Seasoned Poster

Post by kakarot » Mon May 09, 2005 11:58 am

The more weird part is that the Inflammil shampoo and Inflammil bottle smell very similar. And now I realize that my extra shedding could be the reason that these people sent me the wrong product?! Help......what should I do....I spent 70 bucks on this stuff..........

kakarot
Seasoned Poster

Post by kakarot » Mon May 09, 2005 12:02 pm

Ok I got the bottle in front of me. Its brown, about 3 inches tall, its not a dropper, it has a white dispenser on the top in which I have to tip it upside down to get the liquid out. So, if this aint inflammil then what exactly is it cause now I think im putting a unknown agent in my hair which isnt cool at all.......gosh!

James

Post by James » Mon May 09, 2005 3:54 pm

What you got is the right stuff, it is inflamil. When I posted before I was confused at what I had gotten but you definetely got the right stuff.