Dr Lewenberg's formula

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

nicam666
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Dr Lewenberg's formula

Post by nicam666 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:20 am

Anyone had any results using Dr Lewenberg's formula?

James

Post by James » Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:58 am

I have heard of some people having results with Dr. Lewenbergs formula. To my knowledge it is just minoxidil 2% with Retin-A that you spray on your head a few times a day. This formula can be really harsh on your scalp so be careful. Dr. Lee sells his own formula of 5% minox with Retin-A and I believe it is much cheaper than Dr. Lewenberg's. I tried this product years ago and it burnt my scalp really freakin bad. Have you tried regular 5% minoxidil yet? If not I would try that for a while before trying the minox w/ Retin A. Just my opinion.

nicam666
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Post by nicam666 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:15 am

Many thanks. Minox 5% arrived today. I note you are taking Propecia. I have been considering Propecia or Proscar. Have you tried the generic forms of this drug ? where are best online prices. I live in UK. Thanks.

James

Post by James » Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:25 am

I have not used the generic forms of Propecia or Proscar but I know that a lot of people do use them. I get my Propecia at a great price from a friend so I am lucky. I know that sometimes there is speculation about whether or not someones generic proscar is the real deal so I would advise to be careful when trying to get your hands on it. Someone on this forum must know of a good reliable supplier where you could get your stuff.
Good idea on getting the regular minox 5%. Keep us updated on how it goes. Remember be consistent with your regimen!