Valmont Recovering Hair Mask

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: Nanogen Scalproller
Nanogen VEGF serum
Nanogen Intervention for women
Shu Uemura Silk Bloom shampoo and conditioner
Shu Uemura Essence Absolue
Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil
Funori Seaweed Hair powder
Omega 3 6 9+1 capsule of Evening primrose oil daily

Valmont Recovering Hair Mask

Post by Natasha26 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:08 am

Hi everyone,

As you know I badly damaged my hair by four consecutive chemical coloration in two weeks. My ends are frayed and my hair feels like straw; it has no life, no texture, no fluidity. I just used the Valmont Recovering hair mask which is an SOS recourse for hair that has been badly damaged by different chemical processing and coloration. The mask restructures the hair from within while stimulating the scalp and re-nourishes the ends while protecting it from split ends. I have used this mask as a last recourse to salvage my fried hair and I cannot believe how transformed and revitalized my hair is actually.

The recovering mask has given my hair a new lease of life and it is now behaving like hair with fluidity and smoothness and shine. I just love it. And the smell is just amazing. I cannot get enough of this powerful recovering hair mask for hair that has no hope. It not only targets the ends but also the scalp which I love.

The mask is available here:
http://www.boutiquevalmont.com/ch/recovering-mask.html

Cheers,
Natasha

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Re: Valmont Recovering Hair Mask

Post by Natasha26 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:23 am

Hi everyone,

Since last month I went to my hairdresser who gave the most horrible haircut ever. Very short hair with even shorter layers and I can't do anything about it. I am just tying it up and waiting it to grow.

I was so upset with it that for one month I had stopped all my hair supplements as well as tropical treatment. Now of course my hair is falling out in clumps.

I have started my treatments again but for one whole month I was in very crappy mood.

Today I used the Valmont Recovering Mask on my hair after my shampoo and really massaged it into my hair strand.

My hair looks instantly so much better after one month of that horrible haircut. I have found my ally to boost my mood while growing out my hair. This Valmont hair mask is the only thing that has made me feel great about my hair.

Cheers
Natasha26
Last edited by Natasha26 on Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Re: Valmont Recovering Hair Mask

Post by Natasha26 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:29 pm

Hi everyone,

I wanted to give an update on the most amazing and luxurious hair mask out there; the Valmont Recovering Hair Mask.

This hair mask is the best out there and I have tried a million hair masks. I just used it on Tuesday and not only does it revive my dry hair strands, it gives it lift and volume without any heat styling product. I still have good hair as I am typing this update. It also prevents my hair from getting oily at the root. My hair just feels like a million bucks right now and it is a sure way of lifting your mood. Good hair makes me feel good about myself.

I usually reserve this mask for special occasions as I love it so much.

Cheers
Natasha26