kerastase Elixir Ultime

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: Nanogen Scalproller
Nanogen VEGF serum
Nanogen Intervention for women
Shu Uemura Silk Bloom shampoo and conditioner
Shu Uemura Essence Absolue
Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil
Funori Seaweed Hair powder
Omega 3 6 9+1 capsule of Evening primrose oil daily

kerastase Elixir Ultime

Post by Natasha26 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:28 pm

Hi everyone,

Welcome to 2015! I hope this year brings a lot of hair treatment innovation!

I would like to share my experience with the Kerastase Elixir Ultime line which can be summarised in one word: Amazing!

I started to use this line since December and my hair feels revitalised and fluid with hold and structure. I used the New Metamorph'oil Purifying pre-cleanse which is a pre-shampoo treatment designed to detoxify the scalp and hair and thereby amplify and boost the performance of your shampoo and conditioner. It is a blend of 6 precious oils infused into a gel -like texture that transforms into a milk in contact to humid hair. The 6 precious oils are coriander, coco, rice, argan, cranberry and grape which deeply nourish, protect, add resistance and shine to the hair. I find that after using the Metamorph'oil for a month, it has protected my hair from dryness and keep my hair color vibrant. What I love the most from this purifying pre-cleanse is that it contains salicylic acid which really deep-cleanse the scalp and hair fiber.

I follow the pre-cleanse with the Kerastase Oleo-Riche shampoo which contains the same signature of 6 precious oils blend. The shampoo is designed for medium to thick hair and it drastically reduces frizz. It is like washing your hair with an oil blend except that this once emulsifies into a gentle lather to deeply cleanse the hair while protecting the integrity of the hair fibre. I alternate this shampoo with a purifying one and my hair has never been better and my split ends are no more!

Finally, I texturise and protects my hair from the drying element with the fist ever solid serum by Kerastase called Serum Solide. This amazing miracle worker erases frizz and adds shine to the most dried and frazzled hair. It has 15 precious oils which seal split ends, regenerate hair overnight, tame unruly strands and illuminates highlights. I just love this versatile solid serum.

These are the products from the Elxir Ultime line that I have been using and which makes me look forward to my hair care routine.

Cheers,
Natasha26

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: Nanogen Scalproller
Nanogen VEGF serum
Nanogen Intervention for women
Shu Uemura Silk Bloom shampoo and conditioner
Shu Uemura Essence Absolue
Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil
Funori Seaweed Hair powder
Omega 3 6 9+1 capsule of Evening primrose oil daily

Re: kerastase Elixir Ultime

Post by Natasha26 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:31 am

Hi everyone,

The Kerastase Elixir Ultime is as amazing as the Irisome. Both these Kerastase range of products have dramatically improved the look and feel of my hair. The link to but the Elixir Ultime range is here:

http://www.kerastase-usa.com/elixir_ultime

Cheers,
Natasha