Kerastase Densifique

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: Nanogen Scalproller
Nanogen VEGF serum
Nanogen Intervention for women
Shu Uemura Silk Bloom shampoo and conditioner
Shu Uemura Essence Absolue
Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil
Funori Seaweed Hair powder
Omega 3 6 9+1 capsule of Evening primrose oil daily

Kerastase Densifique

Post by Natasha26 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:54 am

Hi everyone,

I am excited to share my experience with the new Kerastase Densifique with the molecule Stemoxydine patented by L'oreal for stimulating dormant follicle. The whole Kerastase Densifique line contains a shampoo, a hair masque, the leave-in treatment ampoules and a foam.

I have used the shampoo, mask and leave-in ampoule treatment. First the shampoo. What can I say except that the combination of Hyaluronic acid and Stemoxydine elevates the Bain Densite to another generation of shampoos that does it all. I have oily, itchy, and clogged follicles along with hair loss but with very dry hair length and this shampoo addresses the oily, itchy, pore clogging, hair loss and dry length at the same time. Hyaluronic acid, the signature Stemoxydine along with arginine, salicylic acid, coco and safflower glucoside make this shampoo the best Kerastase shampoo ever. And the smell is amazing. This is a must-have shampoo for all hair loss sufferers as it not only treats the hair problem, stimulates hair regrowth but also reconditions the hair instead of stripping it away. I have used this shampoo a couple of times now and I am not disappointed at all.

The Masque Densite smells as amazing as the shampoo and contains both signature Hyaluronic acid and Stemoxydine and it really tones and hydrates the hair but also it does not make my scalp oily even though I apply it from roots to tips. This conditioner works wonderfully with the shampoo. It has the same gel-like texture as Masque Age Recharge did and Kerastase has really proven that it is at the forefront of hair technology with this masque.

After the masque, I am using the Hair Density Programme and although it is too soon to notice any change, I like the silky texture of the serum which is to be applied everyday on clean damp or dry scalp for 90 days/ 3 months. I have not experienced any unwelcomed hair loss with the treatment and it does not leave my hair oily which I love. It also has the same smell as the whole line and I will report my progress after one month of use.

I am very agreeably surprised with the Kerastase Densifique line and hope I can regrow new hair along my thinning areas.

Cheers
Natasha

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Re: Kerastase Densifique

Post by Natasha26 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:19 am

Hi everyone,

I wanted to give an update on the Kerastase Densifique range that I am using for more than month now.

Although this range is touted to stimulate new regrowth, it has drastically reduced my hair loss as well and I see stronger regrowth which I am very excited about. The Masque Densite is the best hair masque ever in that it really densifies the hair fibre and it seems to reduce my oily scalp along with the shampoo.

The Hair Density Programme is very agreeable to use and I look forward to apply it daily in my hair loss regimen. It seems to invigorate my hair and give it strength. I am confident I will get more hair regrowth after continued use.

This Kerastase hair loss line is really amazing.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Re: Kerastase Densifique

Post by Natasha26 » Wed May 06, 2015 8:28 pm

Hi Sam,

There is that new member who wanted to post on this Kerastase Densifique thread but said he couldn't. He tried again last night without success:(

Is there anything that can be done to allow him to post his review on hair loss products?

Thanks
N