Phyto Hair Loss Products

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: Nanogen Scalproller
Nanogen VEGF serum
Nanogen Intervention for women
Shu Uemura Silk Bloom shampoo and conditioner
Shu Uemura Essence Absolue
Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil
Funori Seaweed Hair powder
Omega 3 6 9+1 capsule of Evening primrose oil daily

Phyto Hair Loss Products

Post by Natasha26 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:58 am

Hi everyone,

I wanted to review my hair loss progress with one of my all time favourite hair loss products which is Phyto. I have used the Phytolium4 and Phytocyane, both targeted for hair loss and they have both been a success in curbing my hair loss.

In fact, I have used Phytolium4 consistently since 2013 and I think it has done very much to improve my hair loss in the long term. I also alternated with their corresponding anti hair loss shampoos; Phytolium shampoo and Phytocyane andthey are both very potent botanical goodness for the hair. The experience of the Phytocyane shampoo especially is like a mini spa and the hair feels really thick to the touch afterwards which I love. It is packed with anti inflammatory and regenerating ingredients like Ginkgo Biloba, Quinquina and grape seed extracts.

I now use their shampoo Phytonectar and Phytojoba shampoos which are great for alternating with the hair loss shampoos and they smell amazing. I follow the shampoo with their intense hydrating Phytokarite or Phytojoba mask ad myhair texture changes when I used these. My hair feels heathier, shinier and fuller with the Phyto products.

I cannot rave enough about Phyto; they are like the love my life. Phyto keeps innovating and they have got some new interesting products for the hair that just came out.

Cheers
Natasha