Fushi Organic Hair Care

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: Nanogen Scalproller
Nanogen VEGF serum
Nanogen Intervention for women
Shu Uemura Silk Bloom shampoo and conditioner
Shu Uemura Essence Absolue
Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil
Funori Seaweed Hair powder
Omega 3 6 9+1 capsule of Evening primrose oil daily

Fushi Organic Hair Care

Post by Natasha26 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:01 am

Hi everyone,

I recently discovered the Organic Hair Care by Fushi and their hair oils are out of this world. I have used the Fushi Really Good Hair oil which has five rejuvenating and strengthening oils including Argan, Coconut, Avocado, Almond and triple infused with Brahmi and Neem known for their strengthening action on the hair. The Fushi Really Good Hair Oil is perfumed with Jasmine and it is a dream to use this hair oil. Used as an overnight hair treatment, it acts as a hair rejuvenating treatment to give stronger hair. Used as a pre-shampoo treatment, it conditions and smoothes the hair. I have used it consistently on a weekly basis for nearly two months and my hair feels stronger.

I alternate this oil with the Fushi Scalp Soother Oil which has Jojoba, Borage, Evening Primrose, Sweet Almond, Vitamin E, Bergamot, Chamomile, Wild Carrot and Chickwed oils. The Scalp Soother oil really calms down irritation, itching and dandruff as it reduced scalp inflammation. This oil has hugely contributed to a healthier scalp.

To remove these oils from my hair, I use the Fushi Stimulator Herbal Shampoo to stimulate and regenerate my thinning hair. This shampoo is organic as are their oils and it contains rosemary, bay, cypress, juniper, jojoba and geranium oil as well as Lavender essential oil. It really increases scalp circulation and cleanses the scalp.

I also tried the Fushi Stimulator Lotion which contains lavender, rosemary, bay, lemon, wild carrot, vitamin E and Jojoba oil. I use it as toner for my scalp.

Overall, the Fushi Hair Oils and hair treatment are really good and I really like them as they are organic with no nasty chemicals.

They can be found online at:
http://www.fushi.co.uk/stimulator-lotion.html

http://www.fushi.co.uk/really-good-hair-oil-100ml.html

Cheers
Natasha

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know

Re: Fushi Organic Hair Care

Post by Jacob » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:59 pm

Just curious..what does the shampoo smell like?

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)
Treatment Regimen: Nanogen Scalproller
Nanogen VEGF serum
Nanogen Intervention for women
Shu Uemura Silk Bloom shampoo and conditioner
Shu Uemura Essence Absolue
Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil
Funori Seaweed Hair powder
Omega 3 6 9+1 capsule of Evening primrose oil daily

Re: Fushi Organic Hair Care

Post by Natasha26 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:50 pm

Hi Jacob,

The shampoo has a beautiful herbal scent, nothing too overpowering or artificial. I think it smells of geranium and I have discovered a new technique of shampooing my hair. I wash my scalp only with the Fushi Stimulator Herbal Shampoo, two times, and then I was it thoroughly. I follow that with a nourishing shampoo just on my hair ends and then follow with a conditioning treatment on my ends only making sure not to come in contact with my scalp at all.

The logic is that you need to really clean your scalp and a hair shampoo is not used for the scalp as it is skin. I have been doing that since two days ago and I notice my scalp is happier. I think this technique would help with all kinds of scalp disorders as well but if you have very short hair, I guess you should use only a scalp friendly shampoo that has essential oils BUT NO Silicones as these clog hair follicles.