Aveda Rosemary Mint and Shampure

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: Nanogen Scalproller
Nanogen VEGF serum
Nanogen Intervention for women
Shu Uemura Silk Bloom shampoo and conditioner
Shu Uemura Essence Absolue
Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil
Funori Seaweed Hair powder
Omega 3 6 9+1 capsule of Evening primrose oil daily

Aveda Rosemary Mint and Shampure

Post by Natasha26 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:10 am

Hi everyone,

After much trial and error, I have discovered good shampoos that does the job of cleaning the hair, others that were very good and a few that are just amazing. I had to share my new found love with Aveda's Rosemary mint shampoo and conditioner and Aveda Shampure shampoo and conditioner.

I just discovered Aveda a couple of months ago while looking for natural shampoos and in my quest of botanical hair treatments, I found that Aveda is a green-friendly company that uses wind power and uses plant essences and extracts in its formulation with no nasty silicones.

I have read a lot of raving reviews on the Aveda Rosemary Mint shampoo and conditioner and I had to try it. Firstly, it has rosemary and for me all things rosemary is very good for the scalp. The shampoo is a clear rosemary-water based solution that is so light and yet the peppermint energises the scalp with a fresh scent and invigorating effect. It contains camphor, vinegar, rosemary extract and peppermint leaf extract. When I was my hair with the Rosemary mint shampoo, my scalp feels very light and tingles. Followed with the incredible Rosemary mint conditioner, my hair is light and fluffy and I can't get enough of these Aveda goodies for the hair. I have no fear of losing tons of hair with this all-natural shampoo and conditioner and the rosemary and mint really works on the scalp to deep cleanse it. It is a spa treat while shampooing using Aveda is.

The Aveda Shampure shampoo and conditioner are packed with nourishing proteins for the hair. I was afraid it wouldn't really clean my oily scalp but to my great pleasure, the gel-like texture of the shampoo is very refreshing and really cleanses and purifies my scalp with lavender, aloe vera juice, rosemary, avocado, brazil nuts proteins and the signature ingredient; Morikue protein all the way from the Peruvian rainforest. The cherry on the cake must really be the scent. The shampure shampoo and conditioner are infused with the aroma of at least 25 pre flower and plant essences. It is the best spa moment when using the Shampure shampoo and the conditioner is akin to a hair mask because it is so nourishing yet at the same time, it doesn't weigh the hair down at all.

Aveda is a really great all-natural company that has some amazing hair protects. I can't wait to try their other hair shampoos and treatment in the future. They are among the very best.

Cheers
Natasha