Has anyone tried "Bioscalin" products

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

starman
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood I
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: Nizoral, Alpecin shampoo and lotion.

Has anyone tried "Bioscalin" products

Post by starman » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:44 am

Hi Jacob and forum regulars, long time no visit. I found a couple of products on an Italian website where I regularly order Bioclin Phydrium shampoo. I like Bioclin and would recommend it, but I was looking for something I could alternate it with (apart from Alpecin, which is I find quite harsh). The product I found was made by Bioscalin, a European firm that appears to have been around for some time. All appears to be above board and I will probably give their shampoo /serum a try. Pricey but worth investigating nonetheless http://bioscalin.com/englisch/englisch/ ... me_05.html

Shampoo Ingredients: The unfortunately named "Spermidine" appears to be the active / most imp component.

Aqua, Magnesium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Cocamide Mipa, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Parfum, Laureth-7, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Betaine, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Potassium Undecylenoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Silk Amino Acids, Phenyl Trimethicone, Triticum Vulgare Gluten Extract, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract, Silicone Quaternium-15, Limonene, Laureth-4, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, BHA, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Spermidine HCl, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Rutin, Zeaxanthin.

Can someone take a look and please comment?! Regards, Nick in London

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know

Re: Has anyone tried "Bioscalin" products

Post by Jacob » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:15 pm

Hey starman, welcome back. First- apologies for taking out the link post- that place has been banned from the lexicon of Hairlossfight for reasons I'd be more than happy to tell you about if you pm me.

The product does look interesting. On the ingredient Spermidine, maybe you could ask them how they were able to stabilize it..or if we were worrying about that for no reason. See http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/sh ... .php/55211

Have you tried it yet?

starman
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood I
Treatment Regimen: Nizoral, Alpecin shampoo and lotion.

Re: Has anyone tried "Bioscalin" products

Post by starman » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:07 pm

I've only recently ordered, so hasn't arrived as yet. I wasn't aware of the problems relating to stablisation once added to a solution. Seems odd that they would go ahead if this problem hadn't been addressed, so I'll drop them a line.

Also having a look at TRX2. It's "value added" is apparently to focus on Potassium Transmittors in the hair follicle...made by Oxford biolabs, a small UK based start-up firm. Seems interesting too.

Will DM you on the other issue.. Wasn't sure what you meant re taking out the link /post ?