Hair Nectar

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

ZaraPegasus
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Hair Nectar

Post by ZaraPegasus » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:18 am

Suffering from hair loss has made my thick and curly hair feel brittle, thin and generally lifeless so much that I wanted to cut it very short.

Then recently, for Christmas, I received the Leonor Greyl Masque Quintessence as gift and this hair mask has transformed my hair and my life literally!!

First, the packaging is glamorous and the hair mask itself smells divine. It has the most beautiful buttery color and after washing the mask from my hair, my limp curls sprang back to life.

My hair feel thicker, look thicker and my curls are bouncier. I didn't think I would say that, but I love my hair again. Even though it is half of what it once was, the Leonor Greyl Masque Quintessence is a gift sent from heaven.

I can't tell you how happy I am that I discovered this hair nectar. I want to try all the products from Leonor Greyl now!! I do hope they are as marvelous and effective as the hair mask.

Zara

ChemicalBrother
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Treatment Regimen: fin
Capillogain Tonic

Re: Hair Nectar

Post by ChemicalBrother » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:49 am

rediculously expensive ... costs as much as RU almost xD

ZaraPegasus
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)

Re: Hair Nectar

Post by ZaraPegasus » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:02 am

Yes, it is expensive but for that kind of result, I find it worth it. People go shell more money on Brazilian or keratin treatment when the Leonor Greyl Masque Quintessence is all natural.

When you have hair loss, you want to treat your hair back to feel good about it when all else fails. That is what I say to myself.