Wawaza Tsuge Wood Combs

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: Nanogen Scalproller
Nanogen VEGF serum
Nanogen Intervention for women
Shu Uemura Silk Bloom shampoo and conditioner
Shu Uemura Essence Absolue
Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil
Funori Seaweed Hair powder
Omega 3 6 9+1 capsule of Evening primrose oil daily

Wawaza Tsuge Wood Combs

Post by Natasha26 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:17 am

Hi everyone, I want to share my experience with using Wawaza hand crafted Japanese Five Row Tsuge Wood Brush. Made with Tsuge which is also known as boxwood, this high polish brush is a must have brush for your hair. It glides, smoothes, detangles and brings the hair' natural shine by evenly re-distributing the scalp sebum. I am loving this brush so much because it doesn't tear at my hair and it is just an overall pleasure to use such a fine piece of art which is the Wawaza Five Row Wood Brush.

I never thought a brush could make such a difference to the quality of the hair. I have read magazines' articles sang the praises of Mason Pearson boar bristle brush and I have used boar bristle brush but the Wawaza Tsuge brush is by far the best for the scalp and hair.

Because it is handcrafted to such precision and care, you can expect the price to be a bit steep but this brush will last you a lifetime if you know how to take care of it.

All the information and where you can get it is on the link below:

https://wawaza.com/products/Japanese-Fi ... Brush.html

I have also been using the Wawaza Japanese Tsuge Wood Quick Detangler Brush for my hair and I love this equally as much the five row brush. It detangles and gives volume to my hair. It is also so light weight that I carry it everywhere to give a boost to my hair at all time. I am just sad that I have not discovered these precious Japanese hair care before.

The detangler can be bought at the following link:

https://wawaza.com/products/Japanese-Ts ... Brush.html

No wonder Japanese have the most beautiful hair.

Best Wishes,
Natasha