Simone Hair- various products

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Simone Hair- various products

Post by Jacob » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:23 pm

http://www.hairsimone.com/en/5-hair-los ... trichology

Trying to get an ingreds list for 'em :-k

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Re: Simone Hair- various products

Post by Jacob » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:11 pm

I see some of 'em at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_beaut ... de=3760911

But I still see no ingreds....

tinytim
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood III A

Post by tinytim » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:26 am

Yet another rip off product that will do nothing for androgenetic alopecia it makes the mind boggle i would rather try the biodroga serum at least they make a claim its better than minox.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:17 am

:-s ...it's more than one product. And just because a product claims it's better than minox #-o

I originally posted, elsewhere..about these http://www.simonehair.com/portfolio/hai ... richology/ and http://www.hairsimone.com/en/hair-loss- ... nits.html# because of http://www.millipore.com/catalogue/item ... 26-1209-RC

Now whether or not any of the products will actually do much..is anyone's guess. I would be more interested in trying something like those rather than a certain spammed product everyone got excited about because of a Youtube video :twisted:

tinytim
Prolific Poster

Post by tinytim » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:28 am

Your right jacob as i was excited by the you tube video only to find out that there is many different minoxidil products on you tube with pictures that are quite good,but these experimental products are another thing like pgd2 and psi and the one you are talking about here.
Its the same as when we tried A&G serum a lot of money and nothing to show for it.
Any of the hair profession out there still say propecia and minox and dutasteride maybe the best we still have and thats how its been for many years not one product yet is a cure and it maybe said its the same for certain cancers.
Its a great shame so many young guys out there come to many forums and even me at my age get confused as to what to still use when we see these new products.
Back to biodroga they say you may need to use a bottle 100mls in a month when starting the serum which is a bit pricey i found a german company selling it for 98 euroes and 59 for shampoo which with post to uk would be around £141 so you may need to buy two bottles of the serum.
Do you think jacob this product worth trying? as we know many tried renokin and remember keracyte b and they did not do a lot if a product was to say like minoxidil you should see something in about 3 months then it does give a little hope.
And anyone thinking of trying smed go and buy cheap greasy kirkland,i myself with jacobs help have gone back to spectral dnc minox mornings and dnc L for advanced mpb at night lets hope i can continue to regrow some hair. :idea:

John Yossarian
Regular Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood IV
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by John Yossarian » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:17 am

They seem like interesting products, but it's a shame they don't have the ingredients list on the website. I sent them an email asking for the ingredients so I'll let everyone know if, and when, I receive a response.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:34 pm

I got a response from them with a pdf on each product- the ingreds list. If there's any anyone cares to see....let me know.

Edit..I see there's a confidentiality-type thingy at the bottom of the email. Even though it's in Spanish, I'd better ask first before posting any :-k

Tim...it's anyone's guess as to how these would do. I had first come across them by searching for royal jelly and hairloss again. I already have ordered an Elsom product containing that but something like this company's RJ product may be something I'd rotate with it, since it's cheaper. The DX2 and other products I'd also like to look into more..

tinytim
Prolific Poster

Post by tinytim » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:43 am

hi jacob have you seen the cg210 thread at btruth habs got his knickers in a twist i put him straight and he is still posting them pics he says at 15 months use.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:28 pm

No I keep forgetting to go back there...and I'll probably wait another day or so :lol:

But thanks for bumping this up..never did get another response from Simone..will have to resend it.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed May 04, 2016 4:37 pm

Ingredients are now listed...some new products too: http://www.simonehair.com/our-products/ ... hair-loss/

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)
Treatment Regimen: Nanogen Scalproller
Nanogen VEGF serum
Nanogen Intervention for women
Shu Uemura Silk Bloom shampoo and conditioner
Shu Uemura Essence Absolue
Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil
Funori Seaweed Hair powder
Omega 3 6 9+1 capsule of Evening primrose oil daily

Post by Natasha26 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:30 pm