Leonor Greyl: The Holy Grail of Hair

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: Nanogen Scalproller
Nanogen VEGF serum
Nanogen Intervention for women
Shu Uemura Silk Bloom shampoo and conditioner
Shu Uemura Essence Absolue
Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil
Funori Seaweed Hair powder
Omega 3 6 9+1 capsule of Evening primrose oil daily

Leonor Greyl: The Holy Grail of Hair

Post by Natasha26 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:23 am

Hi everyone,
I have to share my amazing hair experience using the Leonor Greyl products. I have been trying to keep my hair long since last year and it is a bit past shoulder length right now.
But the ends are always very dry, brittle and full of split ends but I don't want to cut it.

I have been using the famous Huile de Palme (Palm oil) by Leonor greyl as a pre-shampoo treatment, to detangle, soften and smooth my hair and I love it.

It is a totally different experience than any other oil I have ever used on my hair. It doesn't turn the hair greasy or gruel-like but instead, smooth the hair and gives it a wet like appearance. This hydrating oil also provides UV protection against the sun rays which can be used to protect the hair against the sea water, chlorinated water from the pool or as a brillantine for very frizzy hair.

This 100% natural palm oil is very versatile and I have even used it to style my hair. But the thing that blows me off my feet is the smell. The Huile de Palme has the most incredible smell. I just love and use it almost everyday. I love the way it treats, hydrates, smoothes and beautifies my hair.

In fact, all of Leonor Greyl hair products smell divinely.
It is available at:

http://www.leonorgreyl-usa.com/store/huile-de-palme/

I then shampoo with Huile de Germe de Ble or Shampoing Reviviscence which I follow with the masque Fleurs de Jasmine.

Then I style my hair using the Serum de Soie Sublimateur signed by Leonor Greyl as well. This serum which has the texture of a milk is light on the hair but really nourishes, protects the hair from the heat and provides UV protection as well. My hair is left silky with this baby. I no longer have bad hair days using the Leonor Greyl products. The Serum de Soie Sublimateur contains jojoba oil, hazel seed oil, wheat germ oil, palm oil algae extract as well as protein to texturize the hair. I find that this serum gives my hair volume.

http://www.leonorgreyl-usa.com/store/se ... blimateur/

Love, love, love Leonor Greyl.

Best,
Natasha

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Re: Leonor Greyl: The Holy Grail of Hair

Post by Natasha26 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:35 am

Last Saturday, I wanted to do highlights on my hair again after the nightmare that happened last December. Well the bleach was left for nearly two hours on my hair and the final result, I wanted to scream and cry, it was yellow!

I always have bad experience with hairdressers. He didn't put another color on after he bleached, it was ugly!! The same day, I decided I had to do something, so I bought a box hair color and dyed my hair again brown. It is better but still ugly.

But the very worst part, because there is worse. My hair broke off, it literally broke off from the mid shaft and I wanted to cry. I panicked because I didn't want to go cut off my hair, I want to keep it long.

Then I knew I had the magic weapon to fix this big hair mess. The Leonor Greyl Masque Quintessence. I applied the masque generously on dry hair, strand by strand, left it on all day, and then used the Crème aux Fleurs shampoo which I then slowly massaged with small amount of water.

If you see my hair right now you will never be able to detect any of the hair trauma it went through. This is how amazing the Quintessence Masque from Leonor Greyl is.

I never thought it could repair my chemically damaged hair but it did. I owe the recuperation of hair to Leonor Greyl.

Natasha

israelite
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Norwood Level: Norwood I

Post by israelite » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:04 pm

Natasha26 wrote:Last Saturday, I wanted to do highlights on my hair again after the nightmare that happened last December. Well the bleach was left for nearly two hours on my hair and the final result, I wanted to scream and cry, it was yellow!

I always have bad experience with hairdressers. He didn't put another color on after he bleached, it was ugly!! The same day, I decided I had to do something, so I bought a box hair color and dyed my hair again brown. It is better but still ugly.

But the very worst part, because there is worse. My hair broke off, it literally broke off from the mid shaft and I wanted to cry. I panicked because I didn't want to go cut off my hair, I want to keep it long.

Then I knew I had the magic weapon to fix this big hair mess. The Leonor Greyl Masque Quintessence. I applied the masque generously on dry hair, strand by strand, left it on all day, and then used the Crème aux Fleurs shampoo which I then slowly massaged with small amount of water.

If you see my hair right now you will never be able to detect any of the hair trauma it went through. This is how amazing the Quintessence Masque from Leonor Greyl is.

I never thought it could repair my chemically damaged hair but it did. I owe the recuperation of hair to Leonor Greyl.

Natasha
natashai might get this ,

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:16 am

Hi Israelite,

Which one are you referring to? The Masque Quintessence, the crème aux fleurs?

I am doing only Leonor Greyl on my hair currently.

The masque is a miracle product as well as the crème aux fleurs.

Natasha

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:13 am

Israelite,

Have you been able to try their Reviviscence Shampoo?

I almost forgot how damaged my hair was last week since I have been treating it with Leonor Greyl.

However, I should wait awhile in order to do another color.

Natasha

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:23 am

Hi everyone,

I would like to do an update on the star of all hair care products; Leonor Greyl Masque Quintessence.

This creamy nectar in a jar is the most wonderful hair masque ever existed. No matter how lifeless, how thin, how damaged or how dry your hair is, Masque Quintessence has the power to transform hair into healthy-looking hair again.

I can't get over how wonderful this mask works. My Hair has been traumatised since I abused on chemical coloration and I owe my healthy hair to Leonor Greyl.

The ingredients of Leonor Greyl Masque Quintessence are: Aqua, **Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Buxus Chinesis Seed Oil, *Ricinodendron rautanenii (Manketti) Seed Oil, *Butyrospermum Parkii, *Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, *Acacia Senegal, *Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride, **Cetyl Alcohol, *Theobroma Grandiflorum, *Tridecyl trimellitate, *Polyquaternium-47, *Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, *PEG-15 Cocopolyamine, *Limonium latifolium, *Tocopherol, *Parfum (Fragrance), *PEG-8 Beeswax, *Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, *Cetyl Alcohol and Behentrimonium Methosulfate , *Quaternium-33, *Quaternium-91, *Cetrimonium Methosulfate , *Cetearyl Alcohol, *Lauryl Dimethyl Amine Oxide, **Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, *Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, *Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Propylene Glycol, *Glycerin, *Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, *Triticum Vulgare, *Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil, *Sodium PCA, *Urea, *Trehalose, *Polyquarternium-51, *Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl alcohol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Amyl Cinnamal. *Origin Natural **Certified BIO

At USD 145, it better be all that but it still exceeds expectation and every time. I can't live without this masque in my hair arsenal, Ever.

Cheers,
Natasha