shedding hair

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

tinytim30
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood III
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

shedding hair

Post by tinytim30 » Sun May 12, 2013 12:57 am

hi guys any thoughts on shedding as i did use some capillogain back in nov and also tried some mpb t ru58841 and i started shedding hair when washing through to jan 13 so i thought i will have to stop treatments i forgot to add i was also on finasteride which was also stopped and in march my shedding seemed to stop so now i have started omega 3 very high loading dose and will see what happens.

intricate1
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Treatment Regimen: A&G hair complex rogain nizoral

Re: shedding hair

Post by intricate1 » Sun May 12, 2013 6:12 pm

In my opinion too much emphasis is put on shedding. I shed regardless of what I use and feel that the overall loss is very gradual. So just get the shedding worries out of your head and just carry on with everything. I also feel the what we see is how we feel inside. If we are confident because of intrinsic reasons like surge in feel good hormones that can arise from physical to psychological factors, we tend to see ourselves as better looking and stress less about hair. I think a healthy lifestyle and working out, or incorporating supplements (optional not needed) that augment ur good hormones is essential. Period.

tinytim30
Norwood Level: Norwood III

Re: shedding hair

Post by tinytim30 » Mon May 13, 2013 4:24 am

many thanks for the info have you seen that guy kevin on youtube that has tried all sorts of stuff and has restarted scalp med with finasteride which he says he tried a few years ago but has added biotin,silica, and the scalp med topicals and has regrown his hair from bald which there is a thread on hairsite as well and he is no shill for the company as well.
The only thing is scalp med i tried two years ago and found it very greasy like rogaine and its hard to get in the uk.