Nanogen Targeted Hair Loss Intervention

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: Nanogen Scalproller
Nanogen VEGF serum
Nanogen Intervention for women
Shu Uemura Silk Bloom shampoo and conditioner
Shu Uemura Essence Absolue
Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil
Funori Seaweed Hair powder
Omega 3 6 9+1 capsule of Evening primrose oil daily

Nanogen Targeted Hair Loss Intervention

Post by Natasha26 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:37 am

Hi everyone,

As you know, I have been using the Nanogen hair loss treatment range since last year and the results wee very encouraging for me. Then December 2012 my hair loss started again and last till first week of February during which time I thought that the Nanogen wasn't working anymore so I stopped. I am back to using the Nanogen hair loss range very regularly and cross fingers; my hair loss has drastically diminished.

As I have documented, I have used a lot of hair loss products, all natural, and for me, Nangen has been by far the most effective. For other who have tried Namogen and found that it isn't working, my advice is to persevere and the results will bet here. I wanted to switch to other supplements as I felt that I have been on Nanogen long enough and after two months of trial and error, I have personally found that no other supplements come even close to the Nanogen comprehensive and targeted supplements for hair loss. The Nanogen Intervention for Women contains balanced and bioavailable nutrients that support hair follicles, maintaining thick, healthy hair growth. With researched-backed ingredients like Marine Cartilage, Cysteine, Pantothenic Acid, Curcumin Extract, Resveratrol, Horsetail Extract, Iron, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Caffeine, MSM, Biotin, Zinc, Copper, and Magnesium, my hair loss is kept in check and I will keep using it until something better comes along.

I am also comtiniung my Nanogen growth factor serum and scalproller and I will document my progress with pictures soon.

I am loving my hair again and it is much thicker than before but regrowing the thinning patches will always be the real challenge.