The Skin Revolution(RESTORE shampoo etc) Q&A and Discussion

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Re: The Skin Revolution(RESTORE shampoo etc) Q&A and Discussion

Post by Jacob » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:55 pm

My favorite of the skin products is still the Lazarus serum. I've also been using the Alpha cleanser and the Omega serum in the evenings- nice cinnamon smell to 'em, especially the serum. Then the Aurea for those sunny days.

It sounds like it'll be awhile before any new hair products come out...

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:28 am

$10 off a $30+ purchase..on anything at Abes with code BEAUTY

The Skin Revolution page: http://www.abesmarket.com/catalogsearch ... ch-button=

israelite
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood I

Post by israelite » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:01 pm

my favorite shampoo, i was using this indian shampoo and it was awful~~

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:27 pm

It is good 8) Tempted to try those powders or whatever that you add to 'poo. Haven't used something like that since Morrocco Method's detox product.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:28 am

Michael..could you comment on something I saw in another forum regarding the # of ingreds and because there are so many nothing is in, supposedly, high enough amounts?

I know some things don't require much of a % at all..and even something like minox can be 2% and the rest is just- everything else. Even this, which is something you might want to consider if I haven't already mentioned it here: http://issuu.com/bocajazz/docs/symhair_ ... 2013_04_29 ..if I'm reading it right...the product is used at a 4% concentration, but the "active" ingred/part is only 160ppm(page 36). 160ppm is .016%..right?

Another page says:
In the vitro assay, BIO1631 exhibited 13% stimulation of hair shaft elongation versus the untreated control at concentration of 0.004 ppm after 8 days of treatment.

Ex vivo studies using human scalp skin showed a successful proof of concept with 12% and 42% hair shaft elongation at 4 and 40 ppm, respectively. A clinical test to prove the hair loss prevention in vivo is ongoing.
Another page on it..the #'s are all over. All I know is that it's not a huge % 8) http://www.tukad.org.tr/tr/pdf/162%20Hermann.pdf

I don't think anyone is expecting a shampoo to work wonders anyway..but it's nice, imo, to use something with so many goodies. Love using it..the smell too 8)

SkinRevolutionNY
Occasional Poster

Post by SkinRevolutionNY » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:44 pm

@Jacob I am so happy you and everyone is enjoying the products, it means so much to me.

When I go to the store I see other brands with small expensive products claiming the benefits of an extract, but this extract is listed last on the ingredient list. This is what inspired me to start my own brand-- producing potent high quality products that you can trust.

I can’t comment on other brands formulations, in regards to the effectiveness of actives vs. percentages used. My goal was to formulate a synergistic blend of botanicals that have varying nutritional profiles to create a comprehensive product. These botanicals are extremely powerful, raw, living and bioactive. My formulations are balanced to give the best possible experience while retaining the maximum efficacy. The majority of the ingredients are active and functional to impart nutritional benefits, right down to the Ecocert preservative derived from radish.

Thank you for everything; it is a pleasure to share my passion with all of you.

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:44 pm

When is the eye cream going to be avail?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:10 am

SkinRevolutionNY wrote:@Jacob I am so happy you and everyone is enjoying the products, it means so much to me.

When I go to the store I see other brands with small expensive products claiming the benefits of an extract, but this extract is listed last on the ingredient list. This is what inspired me to start my own brand-- producing potent high quality products that you can trust.

I can’t comment on other brands formulations, in regards to the effectiveness of actives vs. percentages used. My goal was to formulate a synergistic blend of botanicals that have varying nutritional profiles to create a comprehensive product. These botanicals are extremely powerful, raw, living and bioactive. My formulations are balanced to give the best possible experience while retaining the maximum efficacy. The majority of the ingredients are active and functional to impart nutritional benefits, right down to the Ecocert preservative derived from radish.

Thank you for everything; it is a pleasure to share my passion with all of you.
Well all I know is that you can tell the stuff is loaded up with the ingreds. 1 ingred even in large amounts is not going to contain all the other various "actives" that are found in the various things you're using...as someone was trying to say. Or that a shampoo with a couple of plant extracts would work just as well- may or may not be true but then just go to Walmart in the discount section and get something listing a couple of plant extracts somewhere on the label :-s

BTW..one of my favorite supplements looks a bit like a supplement version of your shampoo: http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson- ... -ml-liquid I've even considered putting it on my head :idea:

There too- one could I suppose just have 2 ingreds in such a product...but the variety is more....appetizing 8)

SkinRevolutionNY
Occasional Poster

Post by SkinRevolutionNY » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:11 pm

@Israelite, I believe the new website and products will be launching this week! I will be sure to post when it is official as well as which products are good for what.

@Jacob, That Swanson product looks great and it definitely reminds me of my new Bioferma Enzyme that will be available soon. I would totally put that Swanson product on my hair if I were you. Please be sure to write a review on my site as soon as it is live for the SR products you have tried. :)

About the topic we were just discussing; I think it all depends on the ingredient and your viewpoint. For example if my product contained 6% of a proprietary blend of nutritious botanicals that offer varying levels of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, flavonoids, polyphenols etc. it makes for a more complex treatment, Vs. a product that just has 6% of green tea extract which would have a fixed list of benefits. It really can boil down to intended purpose of the product and marketing.

Some natural chemical structures are better applied in smaller quantities to impart benefits rather then exposing ourselves to larger quantities and having negative issues arise. The new Skin Revolution products that are coming out are actually all from whole food sources. For example the superoxide dismutase (SD) I utilize is found in several of our ingredients such as cantaloupe. Rather then using the straight chemical, It is my belief that the closer to nature we can be, the more effective it will be. The other components such as vitamins and enzymes of the cantaloupe can accentuate the benefits of the SD, rather then having the SD as one ingredient. There are no mistakes when it comes to nature, it is balanced and every chemical supports the next and now we can manipulate this to our advantage.

Each plant offers different benefits and chemical structures. I like to think of anything applied externally to be similar to a multi vitamin you would take internally...its a supplement. Common botanicals are good, but exotic ones that you don't typically come in contact with can be even more important. It is said that the Amazon Rainforest holds the cure for all ailments and that common medications we have today stem from some of the most exotic and hard to forage ingredients. I was watching Man Vs. Wild the other day on Netflix and he was showing this thorny tree that would shred you apart, but if you cut into it and get to the center of the trunk it contains a complex chemical that heals and cleanses wounds...isn't that poetic? To get to the cure, you need to induce the very problem it is there to fix. It is some food for thought when considering the balance of nature and how we can utilize and benefit from it.

I have touched on many topics such as Ayurveda and Oriental healing as well as holistic medicine/skincare when discussing this topic on benefits vs. ingredients (without actually going into it). There is a lot of history and anecdotal evidence related to this area of discussion. We live in a great age where information is right at our fingertips, consumers are more educated then ever and I believe this is a golden age for change and growth. My philosophies may seem new and refreshing but it is as timeless as the earth itself -- inspired by the past with a hope for the future.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:58 pm

The website and new products will be launched this week. I will see it when I believe it :twisted:

The Swanson product would be quite cold when applying..which I guess wouldn't be too bad. Maybe when no ones around. For a few hours :lol:

I kind of condensed my previous reply a bit..don't know if you saw it before you responded. Seems like you did..or you at least ended up explaining that part in a much better way than I ended up doing. Great post!

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:34 pm

SkinRevolutionNY wrote:@Israelite, I believe the new website and products will be launching this week! I will be sure to post when it is official as well as which products are good for what.

@Jacob, That Swanson product looks great and it definitely reminds me of my new Bioferma Enzyme that will be available soon. I would totally put that Swanson product on my hair if I were you. Please be sure to write a review on my site as soon as it is live for the SR products you have tried. :)

About the topic we were just discussing; I think it all depends on the ingredient and your viewpoint. For example if my product contained 6% of a proprietary blend of nutritious botanicals that offer varying levels of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, flavonoids, polyphenols etc. it makes for a more complex treatment, Vs. a product that just has 6% of green tea extract which would have a fixed list of benefits. It really can boil down to intended purpose of the product and marketing.

Some natural chemical structures are better applied in smaller quantities to impart benefits rather then exposing ourselves to larger quantities and having negative issues arise. The new Skin Revolution products that are coming out are actually all from whole food sources. For example the superoxide dismutase (SD) I utilize is found in several of our ingredients such as cantaloupe. Rather then using the straight chemical, It is my belief that the closer to nature we can be, the more effective it will be. The other components such as vitamins and enzymes of the cantaloupe can accentuate the benefits of the SD, rather then having the SD as one ingredient. There are no mistakes when it comes to nature, it is balanced and every chemical supports the next and now we can manipulate this to our advantage.

Each plant offers different benefits and chemical structures. I like to think of anything applied externally to be similar to a multi vitamin you would take internally...its a supplement. Common botanicals are good, but exotic ones that you don't typically come in contact with can be even more important. It is said that the Amazon Rainforest holds the cure for all ailments and that common medications we have today stem from some of the most exotic and hard to forage ingredients. I was watching Man Vs. Wild the other day on Netflix and he was showing this thorny tree that would shred you apart, but if you cut into it and get to the center of the trunk it contains a complex chemical that heals and cleanses wounds...isn't that poetic? To get to the cure, you need to induce the very problem it is there to fix. It is some food for thought when considering the balance of nature and how we can utilize and benefit from it.

I have touched on many topics such as Ayurveda and Oriental healing as well as holistic medicine/skincare when discussing this topic on benefits vs. ingredients (without actually going into it). There is a lot of history and anecdotal evidence related to this area of discussion. We live in a great age where information is right at our fingertips, consumers are more educated then ever and I believe this is a golden age for change and growth. My philosophies may seem new and refreshing but it is as timeless as the earth itself -- inspired by the past with a hope for the future.
very good, im looking forward to buying the eye cream

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:25 pm

I see the site has been updated..at least the skin-care products are up: http://theskinrevolution.com/category/products/

The Lazarus packaging/picture made me go :shock: when I first received it. Now a friend's son wants it to put on his shelf :-s

The Sanguine looks good...dragon's blood etc 8)

SkinRevolutionNY
Occasional Poster

Post by SkinRevolutionNY » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:15 am

These new products are powerful treatments that can be used on the face as well as the scalp and hair. Just wanted to discuss a few of the products here and open up a discussion should anybody be wondering about The Skin Revolution Experience.

The Aurea has a white pigment and may be difficult to rinse out, it will absorb oil and be slightly drying for your scalp/skin. I would use this to absorb oil if your scalp and hair are typically oily, it is also good for rashes and acts as an ointment and and eye cream.

The sanguine is a red gel that will have to be removed and may be difficult to remove and stain towels, it will force your skin to absorb the nutrients in all the products so you can apply anything under it except the Alpha because thats a foaming cleanser, you can use the Alpa to help remove any product from your hair.

The BIOferma is an enzyme peel and would also require rinsing. Everything else is straight forward and you can use these in several different ways.

Please reference the Lamina Facial Protocol at:
http://theskinrevolution.com/lamina-facial-protocol/
This can be applied to the scalp as well as the face. It has a link to print to make it easier to reference.

Please let me know if you have any more questions, I am excited for you to experience them! Thank you for all the support, it is much appreciated.

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:11 pm

I just bought the aura . Since u updated the web page I can't find shampoo . Which product contains aloe Vera? Looming to add it if its suitable for hair

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:48 pm

The Sanguine is also an instant tanner :shock:

It washes off just fine..but I'm a little leery of using anything under it. I guess if the stuff is really helping it absorb/penetrate it won't wash off :-k

SkinRevolutionNY
Occasional Poster

Post by SkinRevolutionNY » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:49 am

@Israelite - The Lazarus is a great product that contains aloe, it was inspired by my previous product "Nutrient Veil". The Nutrient Veil is still available, I have taken it down at the moment to highlight the new launch. Should you want it just notify me through email. I will add it to my Abe's Market store front soon. The restore is on hiatus and will return eventually, these products are all made by hand in small batches. We have a few Nourishers and possibly one restore left, just email us and we can send a Paypal invoice based on your request and our supplies.

@jacob - I am glad it rinses off easily for you, I just like to give the worse scenario to help people make a judgement. When the Sanguine mask is emulsified and applied, it will dry and create a hard firm seal, if you have anything applied underneath it, the pores will diolate and absorb due to the non-permeable effect of the mask. I use this mask with and without product underneath and it is amazing, very effective and true to nature. To me it removes the same either way. I am curious to hear the effects it has when applied over a topical, I'm even worried it may amplify a medical product to much, so please attempt that at your own risk. It is safe to combine with all Skin Revolution products though. I usually apply the Omega Serum on and if I am feeling dry that day I will also apply the Akasha then the Sanguine over that and I let it sit and absorb for an hour, depends on my mood and intentions. Let me know how it goes :)

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:35 pm

michael what other hair topicals do u got in the works? spin traps are good for the hair~ also im buying the aloe product on thursday. i really think aloe is one of the best treatments for hair shed

SkinRevolutionNY
Occasional Poster

Post by SkinRevolutionNY » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:40 am

I wanted to notify everyone that the Restore Shampoo will be available soon. I am currently doing a five week tour around America. You can follow the #metamorphosistour on Instagram @theskinrevolution, and Facebook.com/theskinrevolution. As soon as I get back to the facility I will whip up a extra nutritious batch of Restore! I also re-uploaded the Nutrient Veil on Abe's Market.

@israelite I am currently working on a multipurpose product and a therapeutic perfume section. I do have a blueprint for a scalp serum to use in conjunction with the other products. My new Lazarus product would make a great topical in the meantime. Check out the ingredients: http://theskinrevolution.com/2012/12/lazarus/

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:18 pm

SkinRevolutionNY wrote:

@jacob - I am glad it rinses off easily for you, I just like to give the worse scenario to help people make a judgement. When the Sanguine mask is emulsified and applied, it will dry and create a hard firm seal, if you have anything applied underneath it, the pores will diolate and absorb due to the non-permeable effect of the mask. I use this mask with and without product underneath and it is amazing, very effective and true to nature. To me it removes the same either way. I am curious to hear the effects it has when applied over a topical, I'm even worried it may amplify a medical product to much, so please attempt that at your own risk. It is safe to combine with all Skin Revolution products though. I usually apply the Omega Serum on and if I am feeling dry that day I will also apply the Akasha then the Sanguine over that and I let it sit and absorb for an hour, depends on my mood and intentions. Let me know how it goes :)

I guess leaving it on that long would make sense...even half an hour..and one wouldn't have to be worried about washing the first product off.

I normally don't even use so many skin products. After the shampoo it was just too tempting though..with all the various goodies in 'em 8)

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:16 pm

SkinRevolutionNY wrote:I wanted to notify everyone that the Restore Shampoo will be available soon. I am currently doing a five week tour around America. You can follow the #metamorphosistour on Instagram @theskinrevolution, and Facebook.com/theskinrevolution. As soon as I get back to the facility I will whip up a extra nutritious batch of Restore! I also re-uploaded the Nutrient Veil on Abe's Market.

@israelite I am currently working on a multipurpose product and a therapeutic perfume section. I do have a blueprint for a scalp serum to use in conjunction with the other products. My new Lazarus product would make a great topical in the meantime. Check out the ingredients: http://theskinrevolution.com/2012/12/lazarus/
The nutrient veil is a great product. It's actually my favorite. Use for my face and hair , already see less hairfall

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:03 pm

face glows with nutrient veil , i also been using facial serum everyday . the aurea i just started and have been applying around the eyes only .

i love all the products but the nutrient veil is my favorite

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:25 pm

I tried the mask over the Omega serum. Seemed to work good- you can tell it's pulling things in- I felt like Jim Carrey in The Mask 8o

Lazarus is still my favorite- for the summer months at least.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:54 pm

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:40 pm

Jacob what else are they making .

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:35 am

The only other thing I'm aware of is the topical/leave-in. Although I think he mentioned some other skin product(s) as well...not sure.

I'm sure he'll give an update here one of these days.

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:39 pm

Jacob wrote:The only other thing I'm aware of is the topical/leave-in. Although I think he mentioned some other skin product(s) as well...not sure.

I'm sure he'll give an update here one of these days.
Nutrient veil us my favorite.

tinytim
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood III A

Post by tinytim » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:27 am

Holy cow some of these ingredience for hair loss are from the dark ages for hair loss i thought we had better things in the pipeline and when the costs of products are high i am sceptical as a while ago skin products were tested in uk and although some products cost $$$$ it was found a good old nivia cream was just as good on the skin and to name drop rod stewart uses oil of uly.
I am thinking that renokin would be far better for hair loss than these products or even fns serum.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:55 pm

So Rod Stewart uses "oil of uly"..eh :-k

The products mentioned in this thread are skin(although I guess they could be used on the scalp) products..and then there's the shampoo and conditioner. So comparing it to a topical is a bit unfair. But..they are I think coming out with one, and I'm guessing it'll contain a lot of the same things as in the shampoo/conditioner. I'm hoping a bunch of the stuff we've brought up in this thread will also be added..but I have no clue how hard it is to get some of them..to formulate with them..etc.

Speaking of FNS..I still am thinking of using that again..especially with this Dermarolling/wounding thing- if new hairs start sprouting.

tinytim
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood III A

Post by tinytim » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:56 am

hi jacob the original fns formula that came out of israel was a cell culture medium many years ago that regrew hair on scalps that had burns and where they said no hair would ever grow but within a few weeks hair began to appear and so the trials began but life sciences dropped it after saying it did not do much.
A shame as the dr linderbram was said to say they did not use the right formula and so she joined osmotics to develope fns serum.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:14 pm

Yeah I know..and they still use the pictures for that on their site to sell FNS. That's one thing that really irritates me about Osmotics....

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:57 pm

It looks line the ingredients will change

SkinRevolutionNY
Occasional Poster

Post by SkinRevolutionNY » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:15 pm

The Skin Revolution is a product line based on raw unadulterated whole food sourced ingredients. The products intent is to bring general wellness to the scalp and hair. We work with time-tested botanicals that do not rely on hype, trend or gimmick. They are combined in a synergistic formula that modernizes the way they work and function in terms of the cycle of hair as well as skin health and how they relate.

The concept is simple and very much back to our roots; instead of using vitamin C we use Orange or brandy for its vitamin C content. When using the whole foods source you welcome in the balance and opportunity to properly utilize a chemical the way Mother Nature intended. This is a holistic and innovative approach to what is a saturated market, with a brain washing of advertising and ingredients that may be harmful 50 years from now.

Our products are intended to compliment any particular program, it is our belief that no one product can be everything to everyone and it is encouraged to combine and tailor a program that works best for each individual. We recognize that there is a plethora of fabulous ingredients out there, and I look forward to appropriately utilizing them in synergistic formulas in the future, with products that have a more specific treatment intentions.

I also believe that these products are unique because the strength and quality of botanicals are far superior then typical shampoo. All Skin Revolution products are made by hand in micro-batches, including the fresh wild harvested/organic botanicals. The ingredients utilized are either Ecocert approved, edible or produced naturally in the body. Quality never goes out of fashion, and we love to hear the success you all are having with them.

We look forward to launching the new Restore Shampoo and leave in treatment the beginning of November. The ingredients Jacob have brought up to me look amazing, and I am testing different formulas and charting progress and results with them for possible future products that are intended for less general use. Thank you all for the feedback, it helps and keeps us all on the pulse of growth and learning.

We are always striving to make effective quality products that are affordable. When purchasing from Skin Revolution know that it pays for what is in the bottle, not the packaging, not the marketing and not the advertising. We work by word of mouth, with a grass roots effort; it is a Revolution.

I am also working on doing something cool with the Nutrient Veil and a product to compliment it. There will be a holiday promotion, check back soon www.TheSkinRevolution.com.

Wish you all the best on your product journey, thank you for the continued support!

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:50 am

Thanks for the update, Michael. I'll check back in Nov to see what's up 8)

MG63
Seasoned Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes
Treatment Regimen: Laser
Dermaheal
Crescina Stem Cell 500

Post by MG63 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:39 pm

Hi all - I started using the shampoo and conditioner Monday of this week. I have to say that both products are amazing. The shampoo leaves the scalp clean and the hair thicker. With the conditioner being a leave-in. Styling is incredible.

Will say this is by far the best shampoo, conditioner / styling aid I've used. And it is natural. If I get hair growth, that will be even better.

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:36 pm

i like th leave in scalp treatment. great quailty products

SkinRevolutionNY
Occasional Poster

Post by SkinRevolutionNY » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:48 am

We officially welcome the return of the Restore Shampoo Treatment and the brand new Restore Replenishing Treatment. Visit www.TheSkinRevolution.com/products and enter the promo code HOLIDAYSKINCARE to save 20% on your order. All orders must be placed by 12/16/13 to arrive in time for the holiday. Sale ends 1/15/14. Thank you for all the support, have a Happy Holidays!

Thank you Israelite and MG63 so happy you liked everything :)

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:20 am

The topical is very nice- perfect for daytime use as it doesn't show on the scalp and works great as a leave-in conditioner..for my hair at least. I just pump it right on the scalp..makes it a bit easier to apply. I'm doing 3 pumps spread out on the frontal area...1 in the middle..and 2 in the crown area.

Shampoo is also a bit better I think. Easier to work around than the other imo.

The perfume/cologne is crazy cool w/out being overwhelming. I've really been dig'n the natural ones lately..I almost feel like I'm allergic to the regular chemical ones these days when comparing them.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:45 pm

Speaking of perfumes and colognes: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... aspx?e_cid

The topical does smell good btw. 8)

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:35 pm

Leave in serum is very very good , it dries very good, smells great,

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:24 pm

I can say 100% this serum reduce my hair shed 100%,

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:45 pm

the skin revolution serum is one the best alll natural procuts i have ever used. it makes the hair thicker, stonger, reduces hair shed, finally its a great syling product! it absorbs right into the hair shaft!

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:15 pm

Dittos 8)

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:24 pm

Really hoping they come out with more hair products !!! Highest quality ingredients in all their products

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:49 pm

I've heard some rumors but maybe he can stop in and give an update 8)

I just ordered some more to hopefully get me through the summer- hate having stuff shipped in the heat. Hmmm...Michael...is it possible to ship with ice packs or ? for a little extra $....? I wonder if there are biodegradable styrofoam containers or something out there :-k

SkinRevolutionNY
Occasional Poster

Post by SkinRevolutionNY » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:53 pm

Thank you so much for the kind words @Israelite and @jacob! It means so much to create something that is working so well for you. We are working on two new products for the scalp and hair for the future. It is in the beginning stages as of now but if anyone has any requests or ideas we would love to hear them to take into account while creating. I know Jacob has already offered several great ideas to research. Thanks for everything guys, wish you all continued success! :)

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:57 pm

SkinRevolutionNY wrote:Thank you so much for the kind words @Israelite and @jacob! It means so much to create something that is working so well for you. We are working on two new products for the scalp and hair for the future. It is in the beginning stages as of now but if anyone has any requests or ideas we would love to hear them to take into account while creating. I know Jacob has already offered several great ideas to research. Thanks for everything guys, wish you all continued success! :)
Very nice !!!! I like indian herbs , amla , etc ,

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:45 pm

It looks like they are going to be adding new items! I just visited the webpage . I hope they keep the hair serum ! It's goood . Shanpoo is good as well ,

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:52 pm

Site is still down. I will send michael a on on the forum . I wonder what products he will add!!!!!

SkinRevolutionNY
Occasional Poster

Post by SkinRevolutionNY » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:11 am

We are working on all new, improved products, packaging and website! We have improved the Restore Shampoo, it works the same but with a better user experience making it more appropriate for daily use. We also still have the Restore Replenishing treatment but we added even more exceptional active ingredients to benefit the hair and scalp. These should be available soon, but I wanted to see if anyone had any requests or ideas when it comes to the aroma? Thanks :)