Valmont at the Height of Skin Care

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: Nanogen Scalproller
Nanogen VEGF serum
Nanogen Intervention for women
Shu Uemura Silk Bloom shampoo and conditioner
Shu Uemura Essence Absolue
Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil
Funori Seaweed Hair powder
Omega 3 6 9+1 capsule of Evening primrose oil daily

Valmont at the Height of Skin Care

Post by Natasha26 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:57 am

Hello everyone,

As you know, I am very impressed with the efficacy and precision of Valmont Hair Repair. After having repaired and rejuvenated my hair with an intense cure of the Valmont Hair Repair range, I wanted to extend the same courtesy to my skin. Being in Mauritius under the tropical sun, my face and skin tend to suffer from the harsh UV rays even after SPF 50 slathered all over.

So, I decided to boost my skin care regime with the Valmont Renewing Pack which is targeted for cellular anti-stress.

After the very first use, I can't stop looking at how my complexion is glowing and bright with the Renewing Pack. It is promoted as a face mask to be applied every morning or on a more occasional basis as an express beauty boost. It helps restore the skin’s natural balance with a replenishing and energizing action, at the same time working to regulate the hydrolipidic film. It produces a unique sense of freshness and well-being on application. Formulated with moisturizing HP DNA and RNA, it works to smooth the skin, relax the features and leave a radiant complexion.

Let me just say it does all that and much more. My skin feels supple, soft and bright pink because I can feel the blood flow circulating in my face. With Valmont's Signature Triple DNA and hydrolyzed RNA coupled with Menthyl lactate, this face treatment tingles upon application and that's how I know it is working it's magic on my face. I look forward to apply this face mask every morning because I know the ingredients are really working at the cellular level to renew and smooth my complexion.

Furthermore, I have very oily skin type just like my scalp and what delights me is that the Valmont Renewing Pack doesn't just sit on the face as an oily residue, my face actually absorbed the mask and left my skin soft and velvety. That's how I know it really penetrates into my skin and bring all the benefits of the ingredients into my face.

I will update my review on this amazing face mask by Valmont which I am totally in love with.

At $170, it is an investment but one so well-worth it because it replaces all the facials you need to achieve this kind of result.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Re: Valmont at the Height of Skin Care

Post by Natasha26 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:21 am

Hi everyone,

I just want to share my incredible experience with Valmont skin care.

This brand is like the Ferrari and Rolls Royce of skin care.

I recently converted myself to the Valmont Skin Care and following the amazing results I get each time with the Valmont Renewing Pack, I tried their Radiance and Glow line which includes the Infinite Radiance Essence, the Regenerating Radiance Cream and the Unifying with a cream tinted moisturise in Beige Nude. The Radiance and Glow line contains the Valmont signature triple DNA and RNA along with Licorice extract to correct skin pigmentation.

I have tried many upscale skin care brands like L'Occitane, Lancome, Christian Dior and Chanel but they can't even begin to compete with this kind of product efficacy and experience. I am blown away with the texture, the feel, the scent and above all, the efficacy of this Valmont line. Upon application, the products glide and quickly penetrate into the skin without leaving any oily residue. The serum and cream also leave my skin silky smooth all day long while the Regenerating Radiance Cream makes my skin glows with hydration and luminosity when I wake up.

I can't believe I didn't know about Valmont before. But the reason is because Valmont does not do any advertising at all, they don't do PR unlike other brands such as L'Oreal which invest huge sum of money into advertising. Instead, what Valmont does is that, they invest the money into Research and Development to create these incredibly sophisticated skin care lines that deliver real results.

In two weeks of using the Valmont Radiance and Glow line, my skin is transformed. It isn't lackluster and dull anymore. It glows and it is plumped with hydration.

The Valmont skin care range is a huge splurge but this is a big investment for the skin and considering that invasive procedures cost 10 times more, the Valmont Skin Care is definitely worth it.

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know

Post by Jacob » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:34 pm

I wish there were some free samples out there. I'm guessing there are "trial" sizes though...

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:30 am

Hi Jacob, yes there is a promotional set right now for christmas.

http://www.boutiquevalmont.com/ch/beaut ... anity.html

I am absolutely crazy about Valmont which is seriously the best skin care brand on the market.

My skin has changed completely since using this line. I have only good things to say about the line and the best thing is that you don't have to wait to see results.

For impatient people like me this is a big plus!

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:06 am

Thanks for the info. Maybe it'll be even cheaper after Christmas 8)

Fizzball
Prolific Poster

Post by Fizzball » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:49 pm

Have you tried any of the Valmont Hair Repair range?
Don't mistake my optimism for stupidity

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:26 am

@Fizzball, yes I tried all of the Valmont Hair Repair range and they are just as great as their skin care. I am still using the Valmont Hair Repair oil, Mask, shampoo and serum.

I did a 10 week cure with the Valmont Hair loss serum and it did slow down my hair loss and I noticed regrowth too.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:36 am

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share my skin care experience with the Swiss brand Valmont with you. After nearly 6 weeks of using the Radiance and Glow serum, hydrating tinted cream and Radiance Cream, my skin has new life in it. It glows and has also renewed itself.

I also understand now why the Valmont Renewing Pack is a cult favorite among Valmont users. I never have a bad skin day when using this face mask.

On New Year's Eve, I used the Intensive Collagen face Mask and my skin was plumped and fresh all day and the next day.

I highly recommend this amazing skin care to everyone because the Valmont products are beyond my expectations.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:08 pm

I'd probably try some of these out if I weren't spending money on my hair. I'm currently using cheaper products- by Andalou as well as recently- Giovanni- the D:Tox line.

Jaymee
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by Jaymee » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:21 am

Nice information Natasha. I really appreciate your Ferrari and Rolls Royce. But i also want t include a products which is really good skin care products . Loreal paris new youth code product is one of the best brand for skin care. It is best of beauty award winner products. I have also try this product and this really works.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:58 am

Hello Jaymee, welcome to the forum!

I am glad you found a product that works for you. As for me, I wanted a potent skin care that is going to treat my skin at different levels and targeting various problems at the same time.

I am having excellent results so far with the Valmont Radiance and Glow line. In fact, my skin has never looked better for a sun worshipper like me.

My skin was in really bad shape and I was beginning to see age spots and laughing lines. While the laughing lines are still there, my skin is much more uniform and radiant.

I believe with continued use of the hyaluronic acid found in the Radiance and Glow line along with Vitamin C, A and other fruit acids coupled with the Triple DNA, my fine lines will be smoother and my skin still more plump.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:32 am

Hi everyone,

After 3 months of assiduous use of the Swiss brand Valmont, my skin has been transformed. I am very excited to experience the technological feat of medical cosmetics without going under the knife.

My skin has never looked more dewy and firm. I don't worry about wrinkles and I want to invest in the Valmont Skin Care as it is the best thing that I can offer my skin.

Valmont is referred to as the Master of Time and I can very well support that claim. In literally three months, the products have wiped the slate clean on my face; no more uneven skin tone, dehydration, fine lines or skin imperfections.

I will do a cure of their Time Master Intensive Program this year.

I can't recommend this skin care enough which has clinical efficacy.