Leonor Greyl Scalp and Hair Treatment

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: Nanogen Scalproller
Nanogen VEGF serum
Nanogen Intervention for women
Shu Uemura Silk Bloom shampoo and conditioner
Shu Uemura Essence Absolue
Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil
Funori Seaweed Hair powder
Omega 3 6 9+1 capsule of Evening primrose oil daily

Leonor Greyl Scalp and Hair Treatment

Post by Natasha26 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:17 am

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share my new found products for treating sensitive and irritated scalp as well as dry hair ends byy Leonor Greyl. I always suffer from irritated, itchy and sensitive scalp. I used this scalp treatment beautifully named Crème Aux Fleurs and it is composed of a vast array of flower and plant extracts. It is sea green in colour and the smell is like a bouquet of flowers. The trick with this plant-based cream extract is that you apply it on dry scalp and you let it sit anywhere between 15 to 20 minutes and then you slowly emulsify the product with water to form a foam. It doesn't lather much but that's how very good shampoos work with little to no surfactants. It immediately soothe the scalp upon application and the best thing is that it treats dry hair lengths while relieving your scalp.

I have to write down the ingredients in the Leonor Greyl Crème Aux Fleurs as I think it is really amazing. It contains aqua, cetyl alcohol, cocomide mea, cocamidopropyl pg-dimonium chloride, quaternium-52, ceteareth-33, peg-15 cocopolyamine, propylene glycol, fucus vesiculosus extract, tilia platyphylla extract, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, myrtus communis extract, allium cepa (onion) bulb extract, commiphora myrrha extract, matricaria chamomilla extract, hydrolysed wheat protein, lactic acid, parfum, limonene, linalol, methylchloroisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone, azulene, CI 19140, CI 73015.

Like I said, don't expect this cleansing shampoo which is targeted for very dry hair and sensitive scalp to lather as there no sulfates but it does produce a mild and agreeable foam. I have been using this goody treatment every week for nearly a month and I love the way it makes my hair feels more vibrant, hydrated and lively and how it instantly calms my irritated scalp.

I highly recommend the Leonor Greyl Crème Aux Fleurs to hair loss sufferers as it is rich in minerals and bring nutrients to the scalp while hydrating it. I also notice that my scalp gets less oily with this cleansing treatment. The treatment can be bought directly online at

http://www.leonorgreyl-usa.com/store/creme-aux-fleurs/

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Re: Leonor Greyl Scalp and Hair Treatment

Post by Natasha26 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:51 am

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share my experience with the second Leonor Greyl Beautifying treatment I am currently using to keep dry, dehydrated hair at bay because it is summer here and I am swimming everyday.

It is the Leonor Greyl Masque Fleurs de Jasmin. This smooth creamy hair mask works to nourish, detangle and regenerate hair and I find that apart from keeping all these promises, it adds glossiness to the hair. The big jar comes with a cute Leonor Greyl spatula to keep the product from getting contaminated and stay fresh for longer.

This is an incredible mask to use for hair loss sufferers because it literally thickens hair. When I use that, I don't feel conscious about my thinning hair because this mask plump the individual hair strand and my hair feels better than at the hairdresser's. I will have to update with a before and after picture but this hair mask is my secret weapon for those special days when I want my hair to look more than just amazing.

Did I talk about the scent? The scent is that of jasmine flower and it makes the experience of using this mask that just better. The Leonor Greyl Masque Fleurs de Jasmin works its magic with a sophisticated combination of amino acids to restore moisture, botanical oils to increase flexibility, and proteins to strengthen and enhance radiance.

The ingredients in the mask are: AQUA, BUXUS CHINENSIS AND WAX, CETYL ALCOHOL, HYDROGENATED VEGETAL GLYCERIDES, COCO NUCIFERA CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CETEARETH 33 AND CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG15 COCOPOLYAMINE, COCAMIDE MEA, ACACIA SENEGAL, JASMINUS OFFICINALE, HYDROLYSED SILK PROTEINS, BUTYROSPERNUM PARKII, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PARFUM, ELAEIS GUINEENSIS, STERAMINE OXIDE, GUAR HYDROXYPROPLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, METHYL CHLORO ISOTHIAZOLINONE METHYL ISOTHAZOLINONE, METHYLPARABEN, BUTYL AND ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN AND PHENOXY EHTANOL

With the Leonor Greyl Masque Fleurs de Jasmin my dry, brittle and dehydrated hair which takes a serious beating from chlorine water everyday that I am out in the swimming pool is restored back to health. I use the mask weekly.

The Leonor Greyl Mask can be bought online at: http://www.leonorgreyl-usa.com/store/ma ... de-jasmin/

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:52 am

Hi everyone,

I just had a coloring process and two consecutive highlights done last week and I thought my hair would be and feel like straw again with the chemical procedures.

But Lo and Behold, the Leonor Greyl Crème Aux Fleurs and the Masque Quintessence saved my hair. I took pictures to show how shiny and healthy my hair looks with these treatment because I couldn't believe it.

I am waiting for Jacob to post them because I don't know how to do it but I am so excited with the results. Leonor Greyl hair care products make me love my hair. Today, I just used my regular hair shampoo and conditioner and I can see what a huge difference Leonor Greyl products make to my hair.

israelite
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Norwood Level: Norwood I

Post by israelite » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:51 pm

Natasha26 wrote:Hi everyone,

I just had a coloring process and two consecutive highlights done last week and I thought my hair would be and feel like straw again with the chemical procedures.

But Lo and Behold, the Leonor Greyl Crème Aux Fleurs and the Masque Quintessence saved my hair. I took pictures to show how shiny and healthy my hair looks with these treatment because I couldn't believe it.

I am waiting for Jacob to post them because I don't know how to do it but I am so excited with the results. Leonor Greyl hair care products make me love my hair. Today, I just used my regular hair shampoo and conditioner and I can see what a huge difference Leonor Greyl products make to my hair.
where is natural j? I'm gonna buy this for my mother

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:48 am

Natasha, I'll work on getting the pictures up..hopefully later today 8)

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:35 am

@Jacob: Thank you so much for taking the trouble. I should learn how to do it soon so as not to hassle you.

@Israelite: Natural j? Not sure I understand.

petchyU

Post by petchyU » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:34 pm

Sounds like a very excellent product. I want to try this one out and see how it works. :)

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:07 am

Hi PetchyU,

Welcome to the forum,

Yes the Leonor Greyl hair products are excellent. I recently added the Shampooing Creme Moelle de Bambou for long and dry hair lengths and Huile de Germe de Ble for oily and devitalised scalp in my Leonor Greyl treatment arsenal and I am excited to report my result with these.

I suffer from oily scalp since my hair loss and as I have shoulder length hair, these tend to be very dry. I tried the Shampoo Huile de Germe de Ble targeted for oily, devitalised scalp and I think I may have found the holy grail in treating my oily scalp. I was able to stay three whole days without washing my hair. This versatile, intensive shampoo can be used in many different ways. You can mix it with another Leonor Greyl shampoo, say for hair loss, to get an even more intensive treatment and apply it directly to the scalp. You leave it on for about 15 to 30 minutes and then emulsify with small amounts of water. My hair and scalp is left squeaky clean and full of life.

I love, love LEONOR GREYL Hair products. The Creme Moelle de Bambou shampoo is so moisturizing that I don't need a conditioner afterwards and it also has a strengthening action on the hair. The smell is the best part, this shampoo smells like a garden of flowers or vanilla pudding, which lingers into my hair long after I have washed it.

Available for purchase at:

http://www.leonorgreyl-usa.com/store/sh ... de-bambou/
http://www.leonorgreyl-usa.com/store/hu ... me-de-ble/