Viviscal Extra Strength Hair Nutrient

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: Nanogen Scalproller
Nanogen VEGF serum
Nanogen Intervention for women
Shu Uemura Silk Bloom shampoo and conditioner
Shu Uemura Essence Absolue
Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil
Funori Seaweed Hair powder
Omega 3 6 9+1 capsule of Evening primrose oil daily

Viviscal Extra Strength Hair Nutrient

Post by Natasha26 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:23 am

Hi everyone,

I have experienced mild shedding of hair again since a month ago so I was curious to try the Viviscal supplement after reading rave reviews all over the internet and magazines. The Viviscal supplement contains a signature ingredient called AminoMar C which consists of marine saccharides from fish and shark and organic soluble silica from Horsetail Extract enhanced with natural vitamin C and Acerola Berry Extract.

Viviscal promises to nourish and promote growth of thinning hair over a six-month period. I have only been taking the supplement two times a day for a month and I have noticed a change in my hair. My new hair regrowth from my hair loss treatment are stronger and less wispy and my hair feel healthier overall.

I am very motivated to continue this hair supplement brimming with amino acids which are the building block of proteins needed for the formation of the hair structure.

Month two till 6 promises enhanced hair growth of existing hair and nourishment of thinning and weak hair which am already experiencing. Very excited to see the long term effect of the Viviscal supplement.
Last edited by Natasha26 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know

Re: Viviscal Extra Strength Hair Nutrient

Post by Jacob » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:05 pm

The amino acids reminds me of the first hair supplement I ever took years ago- Twinlabs. It hasn't changed much if at all since way back then.

Can you tell if you normally shed more at this time of the year?

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)
Treatment Regimen: Nanogen Scalproller
Nanogen VEGF serum
Nanogen Intervention for women
Shu Uemura Silk Bloom shampoo and conditioner
Shu Uemura Essence Absolue
Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil
Funori Seaweed Hair powder
Omega 3 6 9+1 capsule of Evening primrose oil daily

Post by Natasha26 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:40 am

Hi Jacob,

no I haven't particularly noticed that I shed that time of the year.

But what I did notice, which I am taking note, is that if I don't treat my scalp regularly, I start to shed with white tips. I am guessing this is the rapid cell turnover from the scalp that suffocate the hair follicles.

So, I took drastic measures. I start to panic when I see my hair shedding again.

I am attacking the hair loss from many fronts. Apart from taking the Viviscal, I have discovered this amazing treatment by Klorane with the Klorane shampoo with quinine and b vitamins and the klorane conditioner with quinine and b vitamins, which have kept my hair loss in check.

I have been pleasantly surprised with the Klorane revitalizing and strengthening shampoo and conditioner which have really energized my hair and I like that it feels much more thicker after using the Klorane treatment. They both contain the signature Cinchona bark extract and a couple of B vitamins including Biotin and vitamin B6 for bringing nutrients at the root of the hair follicles. I let the shampoo and conditioner sit on my scalp for a good 10 to 15 minutes to let those goodies penetrate into my scalp before I rinse them off.

My scalp is slowly returning back to health and I am losing less and less hair.
Last edited by Natasha26 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know

Post by Jacob » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:36 pm

Hey..."goodies" is my most overused term :lol:

It all sounds good...looking forward to more updates.