PS1

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Shadowofadoubt
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

PS1

Post by Shadowofadoubt » Sun Dec 26, 2004 12:11 pm

It's looking like PS1 may be the ship we've all been waiting for. The Germans have already started using it and have noticed favorable results. I have seen significant growth and regrowth in as little as 24 days. If interested please contact me at <removed>

Peace.......

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by HairLossFight.com » Sun Dec 26, 2004 1:57 pm

If anyone is interested they can ask you directly through the forum. Please realize that we are here to discuss things so that we and others can benefit from any potential insights gained.

Tell us more about PS1.

Regards,
Sam

Shadowofadoubt
Occasional Poster

PS1

Post by Shadowofadoubt » Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:26 pm

100mgs can last anywhere between 1 month and 3 months, depending on concentration. We are still trying to pin the optimal dosing down, but by most accounts, 100mgs should last a minimum of 1.5 months at once a day. Once you order you will be invited to our private PS1 forum to discuss details. Do to the experimental aspect of this product, we need to maintain a relative amount of confidentality so as not to compromise our source should it prove to be supremely effective. The other thing is that we aren't sure how long this product will have to be used. It is possible that the dosing will decrease as the results are realized, making only infrequent usage neccessary to maintain-and yes, it will be possible to reorder. I have a contact with one of the largest peptide firms in the US. Although the photos aren't yet publicly available, someone in the group of German users posted some pics that showed obvious improvements to the hairline after ony 23 days at a relatively low concentraton. The peptide is fully soluable in alcohol but not in water so it can simply be dissolved in alcohol then applied to the scalp.

As for the theory behind its use, I recommend conducting your own research. Check out Osteoscreen.com. They are a team of fully legitimate scientists pushing this full steam ahead through FDA trials. They have already completed phase one and are raising capitol for phase two. To me this is a strong indication of the potential of the treatment. Who is going to fund an experimental treatment based on theory alone? No one, there must obviously be some encouraging results, although Dr. Mundy has been very tight lipped about the matter, for obvious reasons. The science behind it is definitely there, this is the most cutting edge peptide in the entire known hairloss pipeline. Check out the posts from Martin B on the Hairsite forum-he was a trialist in the phase one trial in the Netherlands. This is no snakeoil. Will it grow a brand new full head of hair? Nobody knows yet. That's what we are going to find out.

As for the danger of tumors, believe what you will. I personally am utterly confident that no reputable scientist such as those employed by Osteoscreen would ever pursue a treatment that had risks like that. There are potentially thousands of peptides that inhibit different aspects of the proteasome, PS1 is just one of those. From what I can tell, all the gossip and useless information regurgitated by posters comes from second hand knowledge of a study that showed that a genetic modification, which permanently altered the proteosome activity within mice, ended up producing tumors. There is absolutely nothing surprising about this. The PS1 is a "reversible" inhibitor of a yet to be disclosed aspect of proteosome activity. This means that as long as you use it once a day or less, the proteasome will resume its activity as normal once the peptide is metabolized. As for safety, Martin B reported that the peptide was well tolerated by all trialists even at a high concentration of 5%.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Dec 26, 2004 7:58 pm

Guys....do not trust the person trying to sell PS1 here. That's all I'll say for now.

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin

Post by HairLossFight.com » Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:02 am

Shadowofadoubt,

What's your stake in all this? Do you work for the company? I'm not getting a very good vibe to be honest. I take what Jacob says seriously and he doesn't trust you.

Sam

Shadowofadoubt
Occasional Poster

Re: Jacob

Post by Shadowofadoubt » Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:19 am

FYI: The person claiming to be Jacob here has been harassing, hindering and discouraging the efforts of the independent peptide groups since long before now, and his opinion has nothing to do whatsoever with the efficacy or the ability to obtain the peptide we are discussing, putative or actual, and he should, if he is the crusader for good that he claims to be, be willing to tell you that. What he won't mention, and would most likely refuse to discourse upon, is the fact that while he is the one and only person who has held a dispute over previous transactions, there are nearly 50 other individuals who have repetedly relied upon my group to obtain the most innovative and promising peptides in the pharmaceutical pipeline. If this were E-bay, the unqualified opinion of a single individual would likely not be allocated all that much value, but in these forums the rhetorical scales are skewed and many people respond to the scare tactics and other sound bite strategies like the one above. If this were Ebay, my rating would undoubtedly be high.

I'm honestly not sure what is driving this so-called Jacob to badger me so fiercely. He was actually one of the first posters to stumble across the research on the TB4 peptide and he was always reporting on the newest information coming down the pipe, but now he seems to only chime in when he is discouraging people from trying any of the latest and scientifically promising products. In fact, his badgering of my efforts, and the queer incident that originally inspired it borders on the sociopathic. I feel like we are dealing with a deeply insecure person here and you will continue to see what I mean from his skewed logic and vague accusations. He takes an astonishingly dedicated approach to tracking all of my interactions on various forums, which have been discreet at that, and throwing in tidy little sound bites but never actually addresses the information being offered, very strange. My only guess is that he harbors some jealousy and resentment over the simple fact that, although he posted one of the first press releases regarding TB4,and was responsible for bringing it to the attention of the forums, it was we who followed up the research by contacting the publishing authors, discussing the peptides viability, and gathering much of the neccessary information, and subsequently contracting with the peptide lab to have the peptide sequenced. Perhaps he is jealous that he was not included in this part of the process. I do not know but I want to call him out here because I feel he is discouraging the efforts and curiousity of the visitors of these forums, which after all are what they are here to encourage.

And no I don't work for "the company" I too am a person suffering with hair loss.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Dec 27, 2004 6:57 am

Sam..check out this thread: http://www.hairsite4.com/dc/dcboard.php ... 7809&page=

The thread title there says it all but read the whole thread if you have the time.

Tricia
Prolific Poster

Post by Tricia » Mon Dec 27, 2004 6:59 am

I wouldn't purchase a drug unless it was FDA approved and sold to me by a reputable pharmacy. I've been following the Osteoscreen trials. I hope OSH101 is better than minoxidil. I'll have to wait and see.

I just don't trust these chemists who hear about some new drug and they slap together their own version of it.
5% minoxidil
Multivitamin with iron

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin

Post by HairLossFight.com » Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:46 am

Shadowofadoubt,

I know nothing about your product at all at this point and don't know where TB4 comes into it. I'm willing to reserve judgement on it for now until more information becomes available about it, but at the same time, Jacob does have a point. You did kind of come at it from a very "sales-like" approach initially.

As for Jacob and what you've said about him, so far I have found his views to be informative and unique--yes--but I have never found him aggressive or out of line. I respect his views and he has respected mine, despite the fact that we sometimes differ on them.

I would suggest that if this product is indeed excellent as you suggest that you not worry what one person is saying about them, because the product will eventually speak for itself through the results it gives to people.

Anyway, Shadowofadoubt, you are welcome to post here so long as you keep your posts on topic, don't try to use the forum as a sales only mechanism, and don't make personal attacks like calling Jacob a sociapath, etc. Also, Jacob or anyone else is allowed to comment on your posts, and vica versa so long as everyone keeps their posts clean, on topic and devoid of personal attacks. It's okay to have a lively discussion. It's not okay to attack the person.

Please realize that Jacob has been a solid member of these forums for a long time and has built a good reputation for himself. I welcome alternative views so long as the person making them is respectful and not lying or out to deceive anyone. I know nothing about you. If you decide that you need to call him names or put him down again after this post I'll have no choice but to not allow you to make further posts in this forum. I understand that there is a history there between the two of you, but I just don't have the time to find all of your interactions and read them.

On this forum I would appreciate civility from everyone.

Regards,
Sam

israelite
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood I

Re: PS1

Post by israelite » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:34 pm

i cant wait to add this to my regimen! i seen pics of Nw2.5 go to a nw1

cloud9
Seasoned Poster

Post by cloud9 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:55 pm

israelite wrote:i cant wait to add this to my regimen! i seen pics of Nw2.5 go to a nw1
Ive seen some amazing before and afters myself . I sent him a PM for some info . Hope he replies .

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:02 pm

cloud9 wrote:
israelite wrote:i cant wait to add this to my regimen! i seen pics of Nw2.5 go to a nw1
Ive seen some amazing before and afters myself . I sent him a PM for some info . Hope he replies .
Cloud that is not source. I will post it

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:13 pm

MPBTreatments.com

"Hey guys as you know we are really busy right now, but I have been in touch with the lab recently and it looks like everything is going to work out well with this after all, although we don't have the prices sorted yet, just give us a little more time, we are making progress".

from the source where it will be purchased! jacob can vow that they are legit.

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:46 pm

I also found a Indian source as well. Some 1 from immortal hair is using it! He is seeing little hairs after 2 weeks!!!!!!!!_

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:26 pm

Why is someone from there using it? Why would they need it? :D

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:48 pm

Jacob wrote:Why is someone from there using it? Why would they need it? :D
good question. i got a email last week stating they currently are using it. the source is from india. he was considering buyiing some from the american source. its good to have the indian source as a backup plan.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:44 pm

I just meant- I thought they had things figured out over there..even years ago. Supplements..a topical...LLLT..etc..and yet someone there feels the need to add something like this, too? (maybe I should have given a sarcasm alert)

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:05 pm

Jacob wrote:I just meant- I thought they had things figured out over there..even years ago. Supplements..a topical...LLLT..etc..and yet someone there feels the need to add something like this, too? (maybe I should have given a sarcasm alert)
I hope I can get my hands on psi! Jacob Whats your opnion on psi?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:32 pm

I think PS1 has been talked about for ages :shock: But yeah..it does look promising, and I wish we could get a # of ppl using legit stuff and sticking with it for awhile to see what happens. Actually... I wonder what happened to "Martin B" at Hairsite...maybe he's posted updates, I haven't paid much attention to that forum.

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:09 pm

Jacob wrote:I think PS1 has been talked about for ages :shock: But yeah..it does look promising, and I wish we could get a # of ppl using legit stuff and sticking with it for awhile to see what happens. Actually... I wonder what happened to "Martin B" at Hairsite...maybe he's posted updates, I haven't paid much attention to that forum.
Ill have psi soon enough

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:05 pm

i got my psi in the mail todaYand this is the only public forum where i will be psoting my results.

oppenheimer82
Occasional Poster

Post by oppenheimer82 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:50 am

how can we contact the op? i want to contact him for more info about ps1

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:04 pm

oppenheimer82 wrote:how can we contact the op? i want to contact him for more info about ps1
it will be almost impossible

FLjoie

Post by FLjoie » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:23 am

years passed by.. forget it.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:38 am

israelite wrote:
oppenheimer82 wrote:how can we contact the op? i want to contact him for more info about ps1
Who's should ppl contact then? Isn't Fin or _________ getting the stuff?

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:57 pm

Jacob wrote:
israelite wrote:
Who's should ppl contact then? Isn't Fin or _________ getting the stuff?
not that i'm aware of.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:54 pm

I see he hasn't been around answering emails etc anyway #-o

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:00 pm

Starting ous this week. Hope I will get regrowth in 28 days like studies

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:50 pm

getting crazy regrowth! added alot to my regimen recently
Last edited by israelite on Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

tinytim
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood III A

Post by tinytim » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:03 am

jacob would you buy psi that is on sale at labe got that info from hairsite i also contacted them there seems to be a problem with the mixing of the protein i wonder how safe it is to use as we know its not fda approved for hair loss as yet.I was very tempted to try some but after so many scams we do not know if its legit or safe.
:?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:04 pm

Just saw your post now. I'm not much into making my own topicals...so I haven't yet been that interested in it.

Fizzball
Prolific Poster

Post by Fizzball » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:14 am

israelite wrote:getting crazy regrowth! added alot to my regimen recently
You are taking an awful lot of products, can you be sure that ps1 is directly responsible for this regrowth, it could also be working in conjunction with the other products you are using... either way that regrowth looks phenomenal. Please keep us updated!
Don't mistake my optimism for stupidity

tinytim
Prolific Poster

Post by tinytim » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:21 am

Im sure i saw on another site that a guy said he was using psi or tb500 and said that it does not work unless you inject it and gave insructions saying using a very fine needle syringe such as insuline 1ml and he injects about 8 places over the scalp it that is so then it may be hard to do this on crown area on your own?

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:01 pm

Fizzball wrote:
You are taking an awful lot of products, can you be sure that ps1 is directly responsible for this regrowth, it could also be working in conjunction with the other products you are using... either way that regrowth looks phenomenal. Please keep us updated!
no hold off on the psi for now! i'm waiting for others to post results. i believe in the kitchen sink aproach when tackling hairloss

tinytim
Prolific Poster

Post by tinytim » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:53 am

now israelite you have posted pics on the capillogain topik on this forum and as you seem to be saying its psi is giving you the regrowth so am confused what you are pushing ors working in your regrime,we do want a product that works and is safe to use but does it mean we have to spend so much money on things that may or may not work you really need to clarify what yoy are using? :? :?

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:48 am

tinytim wrote:

now israelite you have posted pics on the capillogain topik on this forum and as you seem to be saying its psi is giving you the regrowth so am confused what you are pushing ors working in your regrime,we do want a product that works and is safe to use but does it mean we have to spend so much money on things that may or may not work you really need to clarify what yoy are using? :? :?
dude i have a track progress thread on this forum.

tinytim
Prolific Poster

Post by tinytim » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:23 am

hi is so what do you think is the major regrowth that you are getting down to ie:what product?

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:18 am

tinytim wrote:hi is so what do you think is the major regrowth that you are getting down to ie:what product?
my psi keeps on crashin.for me i always had little hairs on the hairline and my current regimen seems to make them grow longer. as for psi i am currently looking for another source

tinytim
Prolific Poster

Post by tinytim » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:52 am

many thanks israelite are you a part of mpbtreatments? and i know they are soon to have pgd2 in the shop is that psi? and soom on other forums are saying that oc000459 which the kane shop is now selling is better.
Also a couple of other sites are selling psi i suppose you may know this as at hairlossbudda they tell you how to make the neosil101 with psi,would you think that you should use ru at a 5% strength until you get regrowth then drop down to lower persent? O:)

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:14 am

tinytim wrote:many thanks israelite are you a part of mpbtreatments? and i know they are soon to have pgd2 in the shop is that psi? and soom on other forums are saying that oc000459 which the kane shop is now selling is better.
Also a couple of other sites are selling psi i suppose you may know this as at hairlossbudda they tell you how to make the neosil101 with psi,would you think that you should use ru at a 5% strength until you get regrowth then drop down to lower persent? O:)
Last edited by israelite on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

tinytim
Prolific Poster

Post by tinytim » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:05 am

israelite i see kane is also now selling a easy disolve oc459 which is slightly more expensive but would now solve the mixing of the oc.Whats your thoughts on greatwhitepeptides they have a tb500 thymosin is that safe to use as i heard someone say its better than tb4 ?

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:35 pm

tinytim wrote:israelite i see kane is also now selling a easy disolve oc459 which is slightly more expensive but would now solve the mixing of the oc.Whats your thoughts on greatwhitepeptides they have a tb500 thymosin is that safe to use as i heard someone say its better than tb4 ?
i think it would be a good idea to test any peptide before buying it. i also heard its better then tb4. in fact i think babarbea is using tb500

SyntheseLabRat
Prolific Poster

Post by SyntheseLabRat » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:14 pm

I "love" that remark they always give at these shops, quote:

"THIS PRODUCT IS FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY!"

So you are all researchers doing merely in vitro experiments or experiments with a mouse? Yeah right ... ;)

These companies are tricking the law. Keep in mind that the risk is all on your side. The health risk and as it appears also the money risk.
You can contact me here advisor@functional-products.net .
-----------------------
S.F.P. GmbH
Bahnhofstr. 72
D-84558 Kirchweidach
Germany

HRB 20588 Traunstein
St.Nr. 141/137/40338
UID DE275313171
https://www.functional-products.net/pro ... tonic.html
http://www.functional-products.net/en/p ... tonic.html
http://www.amazon.com/Capillogain%C2%AE ... apillogain
http://www.functional-products.net/en/p ... ss-shampoo.

tinytim
Prolific Poster

Post by tinytim » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:21 am

hi fred you are right about this but its a desporate state of affairs when people are prepaired to risk there health with these experiments with these new drugs that sometimes have not been even trialed on humans.
I myself tried ru58841 but am not sure it worked as i gave up using due to the health worries as long term is where we have no data yet i think that propecia has been used a long time now with one guy having been on it over 15 years and no problems,we do now there will be some side affects with some of us but all these have been well tested on humans.
I have and still do get drawn to try these experiments but when you get so many on the internet saying this will regrow your hair in a month or three its hard nor to get sucked in.
By the way fred this tb500 says on one site selling it that its for horses thymosin beta 4?

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:18 pm

Last edited by israelite on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aks20
Regular Poster

Post by Aks20 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:54 pm

hey, what happened to stopmpb.com and the C00 order

israelite
Prolific Poster

Post by israelite » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:50 pm

Aks20 wrote:hey, what happened to stopmpb.com and the C00 order

doke30
Regular Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood IV

Post by doke30 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:31 am

hey jacob im back again as doke30 instead of tinytim as i have not been around a while someone threw my diary away with all my log on details anyway nice to read the posts.

doke30
Regular Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood IV

Post by doke30 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:37 am

did anyone try the labpe psi i have dropped all this experimental stuff and back on minox as in scalpmed and the oral vits only been back on them for around two weeks.
Was it not true that there was 2000 people who trialed regaine and they have proof that it works in many people although it did not in my case thats why im trialing kevins regrime as on the you tube video im still sceptical but i have nothing to lose parden the pun only more hair hahaha. :-({|= :-({|=