Jacob- Top 5 products

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Kelly311
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Jacob- Top 5 products

Post by Kelly311 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:54 am

Jacob-
I'm new to this forum but see you are a frequent poster. I was reading some posts about the Peter Llamas line and saw that you mentioned it would be in your top 5 picks for products. It seems like you've tried a ton of stuff and have had varied experiences. I'm just wondering - what products would be on your top 5 list?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Re: Jacob- Top 5 products

Post by Jacob » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:10 pm

Welcome to Hairlossfight, Kelly 8)

Top 5 line of products? I'd have to say Andalou, Elsom Research, DermaHeal, Dermatopoietin, and Lamas..in alphabetical order. That could change in a few days if something else pops in my head I'm forgetting.

I do like Morrocco Method as well..haven't used 'em in years though. And the Dermatopoietin may be discontinued..or they've updated the name or something. Will have to ask them.

carey5050

Post by carey5050 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:55 am

Jacob,

Do you think you could put your top 5 products in order of smell and ability to use in your hair without it being noticed?? I am trying to find a good product to use in the day.

Thanks

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:21 pm

1. Dermaheal- the ones I've used are clear and not so terribly thick..nice smell. Absorbs well.
2. Dermatopoietin- clear(the main, 1-4 day product) but thicker, and more is to be applied than Dermaheal. Nice smell. They recommend evening application though. Absorbs well.
3. Andalou- Not much color..nice smell. Absorbs well.
4. Lamas- A bit darker in color..but I've never noticed it on my scalp. Absorbs well but seems to leave a "shine" on my scalp. One of those I used in the evenings anyway. Nice smell.
5. Elsom- Most have quite some color to them. Most do not smell that great. Absorb well but you'd have to really make sure you've rubbed it all around/in. Recommended for night-time application.

tinytim
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood III A

Post by tinytim » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:04 am

Im thinking do any of these regrow any new hairs? and also as i posted about profollica i wonder no one has not tried it yet?as its natural i thought jacob may want to as it does state it regrows hair. :roll: