Malibu C Scalp Wellness

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: Nanogen Scalproller
Nanogen VEGF serum
Nanogen Intervention for women
Shu Uemura Silk Bloom shampoo and conditioner
Shu Uemura Essence Absolue
Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil
Funori Seaweed Hair powder
Omega 3 6 9+1 capsule of Evening primrose oil daily

Malibu C Scalp Wellness

Post by Natasha26 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:25 am

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share my new discovery in scalp health in Malibu C Scalp Wellness. I have used this new product since last week and I didn't know what to expect from the shampoo, conditioner and scalp therapy treatment but to my delight it really does what it says on the tin.

The shampoo and conditioner are supposed to soothe and relieve scalp itching, inflammation and buildup of waterborne elements as well as scalp disorders. I was abit sceptic because my scalp has lot of buildups which I need to constantly take care of. The first time, I used only the shampoo and conditioner and my scalp really felt refreshed from the Menthol in them but the real transformation happened when I used the Scalp Therapy treatment. This is by far the most effective scalp treatment I have used to date. It is in crystal form which you mix with water to get a transparent gel that is then massaged into the scalp. It said to leave it on for 7 minutes, I left it for 6 hours and when I shampooed it out my scalp breathed a new leash of life. I have used it since five days and there is still no buildup on my scalp.

I didn't expect such simple ingredients could be that effective but was I so wrong. The scalp therapy treatment comes in packet of 5 g each and you get 4 in the kit. The ingredients are Glucose, Ascorbic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Gluconate, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Betaine, Niacin, Biotin.

I still can't believe that the above ingredients found in the Malibu C Scalp Therapy got rid of my scalp irritation and buildup from dirt, hard water elements and everything else that clogged my scalp follicles. I also experienced less hair loss from the use of the shampoo, scalp therapy and conditioner. This is my new found holy grail for my scalp. And the price is very affordable at 30 USD for the kit currently on their website:
http://malibuc.com/products/cn/9618/Scalp-Wellness-Kit

Cheers,
Natasha26