PHYTO Repair

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: Nanogen Scalproller
Nanogen VEGF serum
Nanogen Intervention for women
Shu Uemura Silk Bloom shampoo and conditioner
Shu Uemura Essence Absolue
Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil
Funori Seaweed Hair powder
Omega 3 6 9+1 capsule of Evening primrose oil daily

PHYTO Repair

Post by Natasha26 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:37 am

Hi everyone, I just wanted to update you about the new Phyto products I am currently using. I just tried the new Phytobaume Repair conditioner and I remembered why I love Phyto products in the first place. This conditioner works like a dream and when I look at the ingredient list, I feel reassured that I am putting only botanical ingredients on my scalp and hair. This phyto conditioner is packed full of innovative ingredients like wild pansy extract, botanical keratin, pomegranate extract and to add to its new line of technological innovation; hyaluronic acid.

I have been using this conditioner for more than a week and my hair feels stronger and smoother with it. I am just amazed that everytime I try a new product by Phyto, it never disappoints me either efficacy-wise or ingredients-wise.
And the smell, it smells very subtle and delicious, not overpowering. I think I am going to try the new Keratin shampoo by Phyto as well given that the conditioner is so good.

I also tried their Phytoplage line of shampoo and huile capillaire and another big surprise for me. The Phytoplage shampoo which is a 3 in 1 if you are at the beach; its a shamppo, conditioner and body wash all in one but don't expect a trade-off of efficacy because it is a 3 in 1. I was sceptic when I first tried it but as I washed my hair, all the sea water and salt just slide away with the foam and my hair felt light and amazing. It also made my skin softer. When I looked at the ingredient list I understood why. This shampoo has the much touted Bancoulier oil in it. The ingredient that is the signature of the J.F.Lazartigue Soins D'exception line! I like the result of this shampoo so much that I also use it on days that I HAVE NNOT been to the beach! These two products made me realise that Phyto products are all exceptional. I mean why did I never used the Phytoplage before when it has been around for years? The phytoplage oil smells and has the same texture as Huile D'ales which I regularly use as a pre-treatment oil before hair coloration to protect the scalp and hair from chemical process. The castor oil makes the hair abit sticky but it does its job of protecting agaibst the sun UV rays and prevents color oxidation.

Overall, this two lines has completely taken me by surprise and now I want to try the rest of the line.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Re: PHYTO Repair

Post by Natasha26 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:53 pm

Hi everyone,

I Wanted to share my all time favorite of natural hair brand which is Phyto.

I went to their website and it seems that this botanical hair brand is always innovating. There is a new anti hair loss spray which is called PhytoStim and new generation of conditioners and gloss for the hair.

The PhytoStim is a fortifying spray that contains the signature hair loss fighting ingredients from Phyto. Anyone tried it yet?

israelite
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Norwood Level: Norwood I

Post by israelite » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:45 pm

i went on their webpage and they listed no ingedients. i need to purchase shampoos.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:25 pm

Hi Israelite, go to sephora online, they list the products' ingredients there or to ulta.

If you are looking for a great Phyto shampoo, I recommend the Phytolactum for alternating with Phytocyane shampoo. They are pretty runny though but really concentrated so a little goes a long way.
Usually, a bottle of Phyto shampoo last me around 2 to 3 months maximum.

Cheers,
N

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:04 pm

With Phyto hair care, you have to be patient but usually at the end of two to three weeks the results are there.

I have never been deceived with their products and while I was loving Phytonectar oil for my pre-shampoo treatment, Phyto has replaced the oil with a new one called Huile Subtile which I haven't tried yet.

Natasha26

darricksmith
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know

Post by darricksmith » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:39 pm

If you are looking for a great Phyto shampoo and conditioner then I don’t think that it’s easy to find and the duplicate this product. This product is awesome which can never harm or damage your hair. However, be aware of duplicative shampoos and conditioners in market-place. So, before buying it, you have to be sure about its quality-content.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:18 am

Hi Darricksmith, I have never come across a fake Phyto product but thanks for raising this issue.

I love Phyto. As a matter of fact, I will post a new thread just on the Phyto hair loss product I have been using when I was suffering from continued hair loss this year.

Natasha