J.F. Lazartigue Treatment

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: Nanogen Scalproller
Nanogen VEGF serum
Nanogen Intervention for women
Shu Uemura Silk Bloom shampoo and conditioner
Shu Uemura Essence Absolue
Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil
Funori Seaweed Hair powder
Omega 3 6 9+1 capsule of Evening primrose oil daily

J.F. Lazartigue Treatment

Post by Natasha26 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:58 pm

Hello everyone,
Like I said I have been trying this new line of treatment for oily scalp and dry hair length by J.F. Lazartigue and I am very thrilled with the results so far.
I have been noticing that my scalp condition isn't healthy, always oily, itchy with oily dandruff and no matter what shampoo I use it feels like I still have this thick layer on my scalp. I started to use sand to scrub my scalp while shampooing.
This relieve me abit but my scalp doesn't feel light. While I have tried some good shampoos that I think are very good, the Deep Cleansing Shampoo from J.F. Lazartigue is really the best to really exfoliate the scalp and prevent the oily scalp feeling afterwards. I have been using the shampoo for nearly two weeks and I had to share my experience.

My scalp feels light and squeaky clean and it has a soothing sensation that calms down any itchiness as well. At the same time, it hydrates the length of my hair so I know that this is a really gentle yet very effective shampoo. It has fruit acids, sulfured amino acids and Camomille extract which clears and regulates the natural exfoliation of the scalp, helps to rid of dead cells and/or to the removal of seborrheic residues and brings an agreeable coolness sensation (menthol).

I am really satisfied with this shampoo and everytime I have used it, I got the same efficacy. To really help with the itchiness and oiliness, I have also used the Propolis Jelly for Oily Scalp from Lazartigue. It is a pre-shampoo treatment that I apply on unwashed scalp and let it sit for as long as I can (sometimes a whole day).
This propolis jelly cleanses, purifies, soothes and heals oily scalps with or without dandruff and regulates seborrhea.

Its primary ingredient is propolis (10% - an antibacterial agent collected by bees) which helps to eliminate the microorganisms responsible for seborrhea and dandruff. It also contains a complex that regulates sebaceous gland secretion (1% - amino acids, burdock root, hamamelis, birch, oack and soya). This product prepares the scalp for the benefits of the other specific treatments and makes it more receptive to them by facilitating their penetration.

Finally to eliminate my oily dandruff problem, I have used the Anti-dandruff Cream which contains zinc pyrithione to eliminate dandruff and normalizes the corneous layer of skin on the scalp.

After using these three combination treatments, I feel my scalp is breathing again. I am really liking the J.F. Lazartigue treatments based on their efficacy and will look at their treatments as well.

Website which contains information on their products is:

http://www.jflazartigue.com/shop.php

Cheers,
Natasha

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know

Re: J.F. Lazartigue Treatment

Post by Jacob » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:46 am

Thanks for the feedback. His topical(different product these days) was one of the first I used years ago. I think it was the first one to use liposomes.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:06 am

I think my scalp itchiness has disappeared since using the J F Lzartigue deep cleansing shampoo for three consecutive weeks I don't feel my scalp itching although it is really hot right now in Mauritius.

I am very interested to try their Duo Home Spa set and their Hair loss products given their oily scalp range efficacy on me.

Have you tried their Intensive Scalp revitalizer Jacob? It is supposed to contain plant placenta.
Last edited by Natasha26 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by HairLossFight.com » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:02 am

Hi Natasha26,

Thanks for this feedback. Glad to hear you have found something that is working for you. Read your post, and now I want to try it.

Cheers,
HLF

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:53 am

Hello!

Their Propolis Jelly and their Deep Cleansing Shampoo are two of my favorites so far and I am very excited to try their other range as well which include Marine shampoo, Collagen shampoo and Tea Oil Delicate Shampoo.

I have also been using the J. F. Lazartigue Shea Butter Shampoo for dry hair lengths and it is very moisturising.

I look forward to wash my hair lately because of J.F. Lazartigue products that I have been using. I hope it continues to improve my scalp condition with continued use.

Cheers,
N

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:00 pm

Natasha26 wrote:I think my scalp itchiness has disappears since using the J F Lzartigue deep cleansing shampoo for three consecutive weeks I don't feel my scalp itching although it is really hot right now in Mauritius.

I am very interested to try their Duo Home Spa set and their Hair loss products given their oily scalp range efficacy on me.

Have you tried their Intensive Scalp revitalizer Jacob? It is supposed to contain plant placenta.
No..just their Liposomal hair energizer or whatever it was called back then. I know there are quite a few "plant placenta" products out there..and I'm wondering if that's the same as plant stem cells or if the plant stem cells are a "step up" or what. My guess is they're at least newer since I saw "plant placenta" long before the stem cell ingreds.

Sam...you're alive? :twisted:

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:18 pm

I was just doing a quick search on plant placenta..came across this company I don't recall seeing before: http://www.nirvel.com/en/launching-prom ... .php?id=24

As well as this one..which has skin products but also a supplement:
http://www.greenbeautyproduct.com/MFIII ... acenta.htm

Similarly to mammals, plants do have embryos. The plant placenta stem cells are the master cells. They are located at the growing tip of the plant shoot of the apical meristem. Plants maintain small pools of stem cells to continuously provide the precursors of more-specialized cells to sustain growth or to replace tissues. Dermacenta is prepared using VP stem cell extracts and tissue from bud plants at their early stages of life.

Extracted from cell culture of a special rare species of Non-GMO (non genetically modified) plant, Dermacenta is rich in Amino Acid particularly Alanine and Proline. It is hydrolised by enzymes and bio-stimulins, acting as authentic bio-activator to stimulate growth cells in mimicking the body’s response to ageing and skin damage the natural way.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:55 am

The plant placenta and plant stem cells seem very promising in treating hair loss.

The phytolium 4, Peter lamas and J. F. Lazartigue contain these ingredients and the one I have used are very effective on the long term use.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:51 pm

Hello everyone, I am using the J.F.Lazartigue hair loss treatment which includes Stymulactine 21 serum, Stymulactine 21 shampoo and Revitalizing Hair Vitamins and so far the results are encouraging.

I have started this new hair loss regimen since two weeks and the shampoo is just as effective as its oily hair range counterpart. I have been taking the Revitalizing vitamin every morning after breakfast and I am using the Stymulactine 21 serum every evening. You have to spray the serum by parting the hair and into the scalp and do a gentle massage to penetrate the serum.

What I am loving about the J.F.Lazartigue products apart from its efficacy so far in reducing my hair loss is that the experience is like an aromatherapy. The shampoo smells like raspberry and the serum smells very floral unlike other medicinal or other disagreeable smells that accompany hair loss treatment. The smells of both the shampoo and the serum are so relaxing that I actually forget I am using this as a hair loss treatment and it makes me look forward to my daily application.

The Stymulactine 21 serum encourages the vigorous growth of weak and anaemic hair with its signature ingredient being Silanols which are one of the essential factors in the cellular activity of hair roots, contributing to the resistance of the hair and scalp. Regular application, at the onset of severe hair loss or as a preventive measure, encourages vigorous growth and quickly controls the harmful effects of seborrhea. Silanols, combined with amino-acids, the high-tech ingredients contained in Stymulactine 21, vigorously fortify the production of healthy hair and improve capillary density.

For severe hair loss, a daily application is recommended which is how I am using it. It does not make the hair greasy at all. Instead, it controls excess seborrhea.

I will update about my result with this treatment after two months use to test its effective in strengthening my anaemic roots.

Natasha26

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:16 am

Hello everyone,

I don't know if it is the change of season that is causing my hair to fall in huge clumps but it is shedding. I will take the J.F.Lazartigue Revitalizing vitamin up to four times a day and see if that makes a difference.

When my hair start shedding nothing can stop it, it's like it has to go. But I know for a fact that it is not the Lazartigue hair loss treatment that is causing the shedding as I have been using it for three weeks and it was doing great. But now that summer is coming to an end, my hair seems to be deserting me again. I feel so helpless when that happens.

Natasha26

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:52 am

Hi everyone, it's been two months since I have been using the J.F.Lazartigue Hair Loss treatment and here is my take on this hair loss range.

I wanted to treat my anaemic hair roots and the combination of the Stymulactine 21 serum, Stymulactine 21 shampoo and revitalizing vitamins have whipped my hair back to shape. It is stronger and I notice less hair loss during shampooing and blow drying. I continue to take the vitamins and use the serum as it is really good for strengthening the hair and when used in period of stress, it prevents huge shedding which I often experience.

Overall, the J.F.Lazartigue hair care treatment is effective to address scalp disorders and correct hair issues. They have a specific treatment for every hair problem.

I now want to buy their Home Spa Duo for hair dryness as it seems very promising. If I buy it, I will give my take on that too.