A&G NEW COMPLEX

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

doke
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Norwood Level: Norwood III A
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: trialing scalpure with pantostin

A&G NEW COMPLEX

Post by doke » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:02 am

Hi guys DR A&G has offered us another discount to try the new complex 25% off he asked me to pass it on as i was impressed with the advanced bald guy video of his regrowth.
Anyway you will get $100 refunded back to our cards when we purchase the complex at £299 so we buy then email to info@aqskinsolutions.com and give your details and the code which is AQHC20117 and in 24hrs you will get $100 refunded back to your card. :-"
Last edited by doke on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cloud9
Seasoned Poster

Re: A&G NEW COMPLEX

Post by cloud9 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:45 am

I paid $200 for their other crap and thats just what it was "CRAP "

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:52 am

Doke..where's the video?

doke
Prolific Poster

Post by doke » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:40 am

hi jacob its at http://youcangrowhair.com.html and go to how to apply its also on you tube,and cloud i also paid for the a&g complex when it first came out but i was impressed with the total bald guy who had shiny baldness grew a small amount of hair which as we know is very rare to do. :shock:

doke
Prolific Poster

Post by doke » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:48 am

Hi guys apparently this new complex is a bit different to what we used before as i applied it the wrong amount and way,you only need to use .4 ml every other day and the vials contain 6ml so should last about 5 months.
So only massage a small amount in as in the video.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:24 pm

It's a bit irritating seeing a dermaroller being used when I suggested that and was told it was unnecessary.

Wonder what happened to those from the previous before/after pics.........

doke
Prolific Poster

Post by doke » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:37 pm

just a note guys if you order the code is for this month only and its aq skin solutions not a&g and also a mail from the Dr i got he says that the complex is the same as cygenx but that is an affiliate company so do not order from them as you will not get refunded.

rosariorose9
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes
Treatment Regimen: Laser Messiah 2, finasteride, Polysorbate 80, Revita shampoo, Capillogain tonic

Post by rosariorose9 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:15 pm

"hi jacob its at http://youcangrowhair.com.html and go to how to apply its also on you tube,and cloud i also paid for the a&g complex when it first came out but i was impressed with the total bald guy who had shiny baldness grew a small amount of hair which as we know is very rare to do. :shock:"

I've had no luck with that link...

cloud9
Seasoned Poster

Post by cloud9 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:23 pm

rosariorose9 Tried to use the link you posted but it doesn't work. Is this a steam cell treatment ?

Phil007
Regular Poster

Post by Phil007 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:40 pm

I also had some problems, but Google Chrome corrected the link for me.

it's: http://youcangrowhair.com/

The question is, who wants to try this stuff? The last time Dr. AQ provided some samples (which did not work).

I am not willing to pay 199-299 bucks for this again.

intricate1
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Treatment Regimen: A&G hair complex rogain nizoral

Post by intricate1 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:41 pm

I think with the a&g you get a good initial reaction abnd even with the high
Price if u keep doing it the marginal results are not worth it. I would do it as in cycles maybe once a year and keep using the dermaheal hair measothreapy regularly as directed, all with dermaroller of course.

doke
Prolific Poster

Post by doke » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:48 am

Guys as said i bought the A&G complex and i beleave used it up quickly,this new complex is a .4ml so should last five months which when considering price is not too bad,the only thing is to get a 1ml syringe to draw up the serum.
Also there are many things out there that we all have used that do not regrow even one hair,there is the 62 year old guy who was super shiny bald a class 7 bald scale who in less than five months had some regrowth which is what has impressed me as only a transplant could have helped this guy,so in my case where i have some hair left it should work better.
I do not know if you have seen that video but its on you tube under the cygenx how to apply vid. :-" :-"

Irishpete
Regular Poster

Post by Irishpete » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:59 pm

As I said on another post

For all the people that tried the 1st product without any results and the trial members no longer reporting back and also no updated before\after pics, no new trial results, the list goes on. Why would you buy this?

Phil007
Regular Poster

Post by Phil007 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:07 pm

doke wrote:Guys as said i bought the A&G complex and i beleave used it up quickly,this new complex is a .4ml so should last five months which when considering price is not too bad,the only thing is to get a 1ml syringe to draw up the serum.
Also there are many things out there that we all have used that do not regrow even one hair,there is the 62 year old guy who was super shiny bald a class 7 bald scale who in less than five months had some regrowth which is what has impressed me as only a transplant could have helped this guy,so in my case where i have some hair left it should work better.
I do not know if you have seen that video but its on you tube under the cygenx how to apply vid. :-" :-"
I think you have to consider everything. It is also possible that this guy shaved his head (removed all tiny hairs and photos were taken simultaneously), and let it grow back.

What I want to stress: Who knows if the A&G serum caused the "regrowth"?

I do not believe in this product anymore. We all showed some faith in advance and paid some money. Now it is not our turn to evaluate this new product again.

Free samples are required, otherwise I am not willing to give it a shot.

doke
Prolific Poster

Post by doke » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:16 am

You are right and even with the $100 that are refunded it is still expensive,but there is also many products out there that do not regrow hair so even though i have taken a hit and am sceptical until i see results there is nothing that will work for everyone and to say the first of the old complex had no results we all know.
So someone has got to try this and a 5 month treatment that costs $199 with the refund is not bad if it works and none of us can say it does not yet?

doke
Prolific Poster

Post by doke » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:37 am

Hi phil007 i have had a reply from Dr A&Q and he says that the bald guy 62 yrs had tried everything under the sun to regrow some hair and that cygenx A&G new topical regrew the hair even though he was nw7 and he did not shave his head at any time during the trial. :-"

Brunz19
Seasoned Poster

Post by Brunz19 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:57 pm

I actually bought 2 boxes of the new complex this year, and used them back to back throughout January and February (I think). I went through a vial a week (applying Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays) and dermastamped. I was also using other products on the off days.

Let's just say I'm still actively fighting hairloss, and trying to stop my scalp from showing through.

I've spent a lot of money on A & G, and I'm one of the few who actually like the doctor, and think he's a good guy. I still can't really recommend it, though.

Sorry dudes/dudettes. Would have loved for this product to work better.

doke
Prolific Poster

Post by doke » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:39 am

Brunz19 wrote:I actually bought 2 boxes of the new complex this year, and used them back to back throughout January and February (I think). I went through a vial a week (applying Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays) and dermastamped. I was also using other products on the off days.

Let's just say I'm still actively fighting hairloss, and trying to stop my scalp from showing through.

I've spent a lot of money on A & G, and I'm one of the few who actually like the doctor, and think he's a good guy. I still can't really recommend it, though.

Sorry dudes/dudettes. Would have loved for this product to work better.
Hi brunz as cygenx have showed you how to apply the complex you have used too much at once,you only need to apply every other day and only with a syringe of .4ml i said point four mls and the complex should last up to five months? using too much at once is where i think we went wrong with the old a&g complex. :-"