Organic Hair Energizer

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Pete2
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Organic Hair Energizer

Post by Pete2 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:48 am

http://www.organichairenergizer.com/

Ive been thinking about alot of newbies lately who want to start of with a product early..

Anyway Ive come across this in my local helath store - the ingrediets list looks great..whether there is enough in the product to actally do anything is another matter...

I couldnt find an email addessfor the company...if anyone finds one let me know :)

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Re: Organic Hair Energizer

Post by Jacob » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:05 am

Yeah it's strange there's no way to contact them. Although it's not letting me scroll down(I'm using FireFox)..so maybe I'm missing something.

Fizzball
Prolific Poster

Post by Fizzball » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:44 pm

Website works fine here, I haven't tested it under firefox 4 yet but in ie9 it loads up okay, did you click on the contact button up the top?

I have a screen capture of the site just in case you need it as the contact details are clearly visible here.

It looks interesting but it seems that it cannot be purchased/shipped to my location. They really need to drop the fancy pants website and drop the flash, I couldn't get the view cart button to do anything or get to a stage where I can work out payment details.
There should be some sort of ingredients listing available too instead of all the marketing fluff and lame media player.

EDIT: Hmm it seems visiting this url http://www.organichairenergizer.com/paypalShop.swf resolved my cart issues.

Similar product http://www.hairenergizer.com/Folliclean ... leanse.htm but as far as I am aware OHE isn't a shampoo but a lotion of sorts.
Don't mistake my optimism for stupidity

bluefin
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Treatment Regimen: Nizoral,Alpecin..looking for a good non minox topical.

Post by bluefin » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:20 am

No ingredients listed...

cristina5448

Post by cristina5448 » Fri May 06, 2011 1:41 am

Hey i have heard many times about Hair Energizer..but can you tell me Do the "Hair Energizer" vitamins really make your hair grow?
I found it on some sketchy website so I don't have much hope for this kind of product

energizer