jacob dermaheal

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

doke
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Norwood Level: Norwood III A
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: trialing scalpure with pantostin

jacob dermaheal

Post by doke » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:53 am

hi jacob have you thought of trying the dermaheal hl stem cell with micro roller,as on there site they say the guys in the pics only used for a few weeks,then reverted to the bottle of serum that looks like the la science bottle.
I think a while ago i contacted dermaheal and the stem cell bottles were quite expensive, but if you only need them a short while then revert to serum in large bottle it would not be too bad?
There are two different packs on there site one rum hl and one just stem cell do you know what the difference is? :-"

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Re: jacob dermaheal

Post by Jacob » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:46 am

doke..already used that and am still using the DermaHeal at times..and have some of the HL for this spring. See this thread: http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... 68&start=0

BUT..I need to thank you for bringing this up again as I did a quick search and noticed they are no longer carrying it(or it's not where I'm looking). BUT....I noticed they now have a DermaHeal HL GEL..which makes so much more sense(at least how it makes it easier to apply). http://dermahealproducts.com/dermaheal- ... -loss.html No price on it so I'm guessing it's something they're about to carry.

Notice it's "CONDUCTIVE GELS"..which I'm guessing requires one of those ultrasound/sonic devices I've posted about before.

I wonder if it contains the same ingreds as the other DermaHeal HL...how often does it need to be applied..etc. I'll see what I can get out of 'em...

Fizzball
Prolific Poster

Post by Fizzball » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:27 pm

I came so close to purchasing a fair few products from them including their HL but given the turn of events I'm glad I didn't, my question is how does this benefit consumers... the constant change can't be good for peoples long term regiment.

The pictures look encouraging, despite being brushed differently I don't think a comb over would produce these kinds of results alone but the problem is that this new gel requires some sort of ultrasound device which is out of many peoples reach to acquire and then the question is how long is this going to last before they pull the rug out from under you again.

Don't mistake my optimism for stupidity

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:10 am

Well if you had used the regular HL you may understand why a gel would be a welcome change...if it is a change. I don't know/remember if this was always available or what. I recall asking/wishing it were more of a gel though. I guess one problem may be if you have longer hair.

I'm waiting for answers on the price...if it's a two part system like the other..how often it's to be used..same ingreds as the other?..etc

On the ultrasound/sonic devices..there are quite a few out there. Here's a thread on them: http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... php?t=1822 I actually wouldn't mind getting away from the dermaroller with the water-like topical.

I wonder if DermaHealUSA will be selling such a device or if they're expecting to sell this gel to(or maybe it can only be sold to) salon/clinic types.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:19 am

And the shampoo'n one: http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... php?t=1935
..which actually may be better for longer hair with a topical..if it'd be good enough.

doke
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood III A
Treatment Regimen: trialing scalpure with pantostin

Post by doke » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:59 am

thanks jacob how much is the gel as the phials lotion were expensive and what about renokin? :-"

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:30 pm

I'm trying to get that info. As for Renokin...time will tell.

Fizzball
Prolific Poster

Post by Fizzball » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:29 am

Interesting the Gel seems to have magically disappeared and the original C-rum vials are back for another shot at success :D

http://dermahealproducts.com/topical-stem-c-rum-hl.html

I actually was thinking about the gel as I was considering buying an ultrasound device and the dermaheal gel instantly came to mind, hopefully you get some answers Jacob on these latest developments.

EDIT: Another interesting fact is that the pictures that I posted above were once pinned to the new mystery gel and now they are pinned to the Hair Concentrating Serum (these pictures were not there before) that has been around for a long time, have they just been caught with their hands in the cookie jar? So whats the deal with these pictures are they just some generic pictures they toss anywhere to make a quick dollar or...
Don't mistake my optimism for stupidity

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:43 am

They've been updating their website, is all I know. I'll see what they say about the gel etc..maybe it won't be available to the general public :-k