KillerStrands THRIVE'N & "secret supplement"

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

KillerStrands THRIVE'N & "secret supplement"

Post by Jacob » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:24 pm

Any guesses? Did a quick search and didn't see anyone spilling the beans. I guess it's more for women but I love secrets \:D/

http://killerstrands.myshopify.com/products/thriven
Information on the Secret Supplement (SS) and where to purchase it is included with every purchase. We do not speak about it all, anywhere on this site nor in the group to keep it what the name replies : a SECRET SUPPLEMENT !. This remarkable overnight deep conditioner that works in tandem & in conjunction with the Secret Supplement has truly created more miracles in women's hair for hair thinning, loss and damage than I have encountered in the upper echelons of hair care, in the past 20 years. The Secret Supplement is something not one person in 8 years has ever guessed, and it is imperative to use for the 'magic' to happen . It is sold anywhere their are hospitals as it is a medicinal supplement that friends of the family ( all professional athletes) who are Olympic athletes friends - use to battle jet lag.
For anyone with dandruff problems: http://killerstrands.myshopify.com/prod ... -treatment
Helps control problem dandruff. . . . this is one of those off-the-wall tricks to eliminate dandruff I discovered back in Academy. Hask guarantees to help control dandruff & scalp itch without even shampooing. No alcohol, not greasy, Hask has a two-layer patented formula.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Re: KillerStrands THRIVE'N & "secret supplement"

Post by Jacob » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:37 pm

Ok..someone in a forum mentioned "Ensure" as the secret supplement. They use that for jet lag? Maybe melatonin..? Not sure what's so great about the product anyway..unless it's the one with HMB.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:43 pm

Not sure why the person calling it a secret would divulge it here:http://www.medications.com/prednisone/23916
Killerstrands - I do not think that is your problem....if you want to cure your hair loss issues.....I have a site on hair issues as I am an LA Hair Expert in many different areas......go get yourself a month worth of ENSURE.... ENSURE will cure thin hair. and hair loss.....its the funniest thing.....drink one full bottle per day for 6 weeks. If your hair doesn't change it won't work for you....but it works for 84% of all caucasian women ( I don't know about other ethnicities yet...)....the site? www.KillerStrands.blogspot.com........you can ask me further questions if you need to there in the "COMMENTS" sections...... try it.........Dakota aka "Killer Chemist"
Strange thread :-s

Hair Chemist
Treatment Regimen: Diet.

Post by Hair Chemist » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:07 pm

Ensure is total "JUNK".
I am truly a chemist and not masquerading as one to sell you hair products.
It is a sad state of affairs when a company misleads customers who have a true medical hair loss condition.
There are many methods of correcting hair loss depending on your individual problem.
Please do not listen to nonsense such as drink ensure. There are absolutely no statistics proving ensure helps in any way to regrow hair.
As a matter of fact there have never been any type of scientific tests regarding ensure and hair period.
I caution all to please do some background study. Many suffer from hair loss and it is difficult enough without being intentionally misled.
Good Luck to All