Questions about Xandrox15

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

kakarot
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Questions about Xandrox15

Post by kakarot » Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:05 pm

Hey Sam, of course I am asking you this question because you have a good knowledge and personal experience with this sorta thing. Well, I have talked to Dr. Lee and told him my situation. He insisted that I was in fact allergic to PPG in the minox when I told him my symptoms. And that my hairline is receeding and I am pretty much on a norwood scale of II. He suggested I get Xandrox 5% w/o PPG and Xandrox15 as well. He said to use Xandrox 5% in the morning and Xandrox15 at night. I am pretty convinced that the only thing that will truly help my hairline is the Xandrox15, since it is very powerful stuff and others say it helps hairline as well. I think I have a very good chance on growing my hair back.

But my question is this, when you first started using Xandrox15, did you experience a higher rate of hair loss at first?

And, where exactly do you apply the Xandrox15? Do you strictly apply it to the hairline and temple areas?

And you use the 5% minox on your crown and vertex area? I am just curious to know before I order these products and use them.

And lets say I use Xandrox 5% minox in the morning, and go out and do something, would people notice I had that stuff in my hair? Cause I know Rogaine made my hair greasy and very obvious.

I ordered Crinagen and just got it today, and I got the green tea shampoo as well, its suppose to help prevent inflammation. Im just a big green tea fan I cant help it. I think Im gonna just use Crinagen until its all gone then most likely invest in Revivogen or Spiro cream from Dr. Lee. I heard alot of good things from Revivogen and its very tempting to buy but very expensive as well. I really dont want to spend alot of money on these products just yet knowing my birthday is coming around in a few weeks and also Christmas is around the corner. So I am gradually obtaining the regime I need. IM really avoiding proscar and propecia, I dont think my hair loss is that severe to take them, and I am really bad at taking pills everyday. Its hard enough to take my multivitamins cause they always make me hungry. But then again, I had no energy at all today since I skipped my dosage. But yea, that is why I wont take proscar, cause I would procrastinate my dosage uses and make my hair loss worse. So I am sticking with topicals. But hey, I look forward to your reply. Thanks,

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by HairLossFight.com » Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:42 pm

Kakarot,

SO sorry for the delay... been working 16 hour days. I will answer your question ASAP, just wanted to give you a heads up that I haven't forgotten your question. Want to give a detailed reply... will try to have an answer by tomorrow.

Cheers,
Sam

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by HairLossFight.com » Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:08 pm

Hi Kakarot,

Again, apologies for the late response.

I did experience some accelerated shedding a few weeks after starting Xandrox 15, and it gave me a good scare, but I didn't see the density of my hair overall being effected negatively. In fact, a year after I started it, my temples have grown back significantly, my hair line and vertex have thickenend and my crown area hasn't gotten any worse. I am very happy that I stuck with it.

Initially I applied it only to the hair line and temples while using Revivogen only in the crown, so that I could see if either of the treatments worked independently of each other. They were both effective and so now I apply both to all my areas of hair loss.

I am not using 5% as much anymore.

As for whether Xandrox 15 will be noticable if you apply it in the morning and go out. Short answer: yes. I haven't found any topicals yet that don't slightly change the look of your hair when you apply them in the morning or during the day. That's why I don't apply anything during the day and only apply topicals at night.

Congrats on the Crinagen. I think it has merit and is a good alternative to Revivogen. If Revivogen is a bit pricey I recommend that you stick with the Crinagen for a while.

For all of these things, never drench your scalp in them. Just apply enough that as much of the application as possible absorbs into your scalp skin but no more.

You're on the right track Kakarot. Keep me posted on your progress and don't quit! Best of luck

Sam.