Sleep and Kaya Kalpa- article by Matt Monarch

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Sleep and Kaya Kalpa- article by Matt Monarch

Post by Jacob » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:31 am

http://www.therawfoodworld.com/blog/?p=1038
These men who regrew their hair and teeth went through a MASSIVE regeneration process. The idea is that once your body has aged to a certain extent, it is time to do Kaya Kalpa and regenerate to the extreme. This process could be likened to a bear going into hibernation for many months on end. These men would go underground into the Earth for a minimum of 90 days. This ‘hibernation’ would involve no sign of light or external sounds ANYWHERE near them at ANY TIME during their process in the underground cave. The only substances they would intake were some cleansing herbs, which I believe was to help push deep cellular toxins through and out of their bodies, while at the same time giving them something of a TINY BIT of nourishment so that they wouldn’t end up senile in the long-run, from lack of nutrients. Lastly, these men would meditate the entire time underground, to conserve and direct all of their energy into the regeneration of their bodies.
If it were 9 days I might start digging a hole in the backyard..or look for some property with a cave on it.

BTW...I don't think Matt needs help in the hair department..yet 8)

Joey Ramone
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II

Re: Sleep and Kaya Kalpa- article by Matt Monarch

Post by Joey Ramone » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:46 am

Bizarre. I wonder how I'd explain the time off to work lol.

Hurry up and reply about the elsoms too :wink:

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know

Re: Sleep and Kaya Kalpa- article by Matt Monarch

Post by Jacob » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:08 am

Yeah I keep forgetting to get it out of hiding. I did start the Terminal 1 so I suppose I might as well use up #2. #1 does smell a bit better btw..but there's still that lingering gunpowder smell..especially in the morning. :-x