HairSil Accelerator Shampoo & Treatment, new product

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

comdo99
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: HairSil

Re: HairSil Accelerator Shampoo & Treatment, new product

Post by comdo99 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:04 am

hi
I'm new on this forums board and I too, have hair lose some what bald.
cause I used Rogaine Extra Strength for Men- 5% Minoxidil... for about 6 months and my hair fell out from using it.
I lost more hair from Rogaine Extra Strength for Men- 5% Minoxidil, then I did naturally.
and I only started using Rogaine Extra Strength cause I had a small bald spot on the left side of my forehead.
and wanted to regrow hair back to it, but the instructions to the product said I could also use it all over the head and it would help stop hair lose.
well guess what it didn't stop it it increased my hair lose.

so its been 5 years now since I lost my hair due to Rogaine product.
and my mother saw this add for hairsil and told me about it, so I looked it up and saw this forums board chat about it.
and I saw where I could buy some.
so I brought a bottle and so far its been about a month since I started using it hairsil and my mother noticed and so have I noticed small hairs dark and white hairs ( yes I am some what grey ).
that are regrowing back, even in the first bald spot I had on the left side of the forehead.
I never seen that happen when I used Rogaine at all.
and in fact with Rogaine Extra Strength all I saw was hairs falling out every day more and more each day.
and also my head felt like it was ichy and some times on fire cause of Rogaine !
and I stop using it for awhile then start back up and it would come and go that felling.
but this hairsil product does not burn at all or any thing.
and the solution dries up on the head after awhile and so your head not all oily or greasy.
but as the next few months go by I'll post more on the effects it does.
so far I think this is working out okay.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:15 am

And that's 3 first-time posters posting about this stuff..in a row :roll:

I guess a big welcome to you all..even if late...but I see even those who said they'd update things in a few weeks have not returned. It's probably best to point this out rather than deleting their posts.

comdo99
Treatment Regimen: HairSil

Post by comdo99 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:43 am

well I'll post when i can i do have to work and have a life.
I'm not one to chat up a storm on a online forums board.
but I been using this hairsil for awhile now and seen some changes.
see your not going to see loads of hairs growing all at once all over the place on your head.
but you will see small lite hairs starting in places where there was none.
I noticed that and so has my family.
in fact my mother was the one who pointed it out to me in just 1 weeks time she saw small tinny hairs growing out in a area where i lost complete hair and is a bald spot.
so yes this will take time to see a really huge change, but it does seem to work.
and sorry rogian does not work !
it the reason why i am looking for things to regrow my hair back.
rogian made me lose my hair completely where there was NO lose of hair or shedding or balding going on and in the one spot I used rogian mostly on did nothing !!
and I fallowed what they said to do for instructions and how you can use rogian all over to prevent hair lose.
but instead of helping it made me lose loads of hair fast.
I even emailed rogian,inc and told them about what happened and they didn't respond back.
I even sent them a letter in the mail with pics and how I lost my hair due to their product.
so other then that, hairsil seems to be working and my head don't feel like is burning or see any hairs falling out at all.
so give it time its not magic where you see it all huge regrowth at once.
its tinny little hairs that start out like a newborn and then getts longer and thicker as it goes.
I even missed a few treatments and still the regrowthing is still going on and not stopping like rogain says if you stop you lose the hair.
well hairsill does not do that and they don't even say that on their product info'.
so try it or not, your choice !

Laxman

Post by Laxman » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:36 pm

Hello all. I'm new to this blog and this product. The reviews I have read have been conflicting since products such as these seem to have different effects for different people. This question may seem silly, but I have read reviews regarding other hair growth products that mention negative sexual side effects (erectile problems, decreased ejaculate, etc). I haven't read any reviews concerning this product that indicate any of the effects I have mentioned (fortunately) but I have to ask if anyone has experienced anything like that. I just started using hairsil accelerator this week in part because I haven't seen any reviews suggesting any sexually related side affects and I wanted to ask people who have been using it if they have noticed anything like what I'm describing. Any feedback?

vegasanthony
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Treatment Regimen: just began HairSil Accelerator twice a day.

Post by vegasanthony » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:18 am

I just bought this product today and I am looking forward to it working, I'm keeping my fingers crossed actually. Over the past few years I have noticed that my hair is slowly getting thinned out. I have very long hair, as you can see from my bandmix.com/anthony1006505 page. I'd like to keep my hair, since I'm in a cover band. I didn't want to go with an expensive product and I haven't really researched enough to choose something, so I just grabbed whatever was on the shelf at Walmart. I am currently taking Biotin pills and 5 thousand mgs of omega 3 fish oil. I have been taking both for quit some time (two months maybe) and have not noticed any change. The only one I could compare my hair loss with on the Norwood - Hamilton scale chart was a III - vertex but, there isn't that much hair loss in the back. it seems to be more like the I - 3 of the women's hair chart. more along where I part my hair. If anyone has a better solution, please let me know.

HairSil-Accelerator
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood I
Treatment Regimen: Use HairSil Accelerator Shampoo and Treatment a few times per week. It's a healthy and effective way to increase my hair growth and reduce overall baldness and loss of hair. Apply a dime size portion of the shampoo in the palm of my hand and apply to hair, massage into scalp and rinse 5 to 10 minutes later. The treatment is applied while styling my hair. Use the same amount, dime sized portion. I leave the Treatment in all day.

I purchased the product online at www.hairsilhaircareproducts.com or www.hairsil-accelerator.com or call toll free 1-844-424-7745 (844-HairSil) The product was previously available at Walgreens, Wal-Mart, CVS & Meijer. Now it's available at the site above.

Post by HairSil-Accelerator » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:38 pm

HairSil has done an outstanding job helping to transform damaged hair to an optimal state of health. The brand has been on the market since 2011. It has a clinically proven therapeutic formula to help healthy hair grow. Pisum Sativum (Green Pea Extract), the natural protein found in Hairsil is clinically proven to improve hair growth. The brand was previously available at Walmart, Meijer, Walgreens and CVS. Now you can buy it on line.