Dab-O-Matic topical applicators

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Dab-O-Matic topical applicators

Post by Jacob » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:56 pm

http://www.dabomatic.com/

It would be perfect for the Pristeen/hGH topical...although I wonder if it being nanosomal would be a problem. It shouldn't be..but I'll ask 'em. They're not that expensive.. under $1 at Dr Lee's: http://www.minoxidil.com/subpages/produ ... .php?c=usa Anyone have a free shipping coupon from him? :-s

From Dr. Lee's:
Directions for Use:
Any of the Regrowth, LLC solutions can be transferred to the applicator bottle. Do not fill beyond the bottom of the neck of the bottle. Any of the Regrowth topical solutions can be dispensed by simply inverting the dauber and gliding it across the scalp with gentle pressure. Four complete side-to-side passes over the scalp dispenses approximately 1 mL of solution. This application method is, by far, the most convenient way to apply topical minoxidil solutions. Although the amount being dispensed cannot be precisely calibrated, if only enough liquid is applied to moisten the affected areas, there is minimal chance of utilizing excessive amounts of minoxidil.

The bottles can be refilled and used multiple times for any Regrowth, LLC medications. Do not mix minoxidil and spironolactone solutions or use the HDPE plastic bottle for different formulas unless you wash the container thoroughly and dry it completely.

Swimmy
Seasoned Poster

Re: Dab-O-Matic topical applicators

Post by Swimmy » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:15 am

I'll have to pick some of these up. May help get a few more apps out of the Dermalheal and whatever else

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Re: Dab-O-Matic topical applicators

Post by Jacob » Mon May 17, 2010 2:20 pm

bump for Chore Boy or any other free-market SOB's. Carry these. Now.