Anyone seen this KGF product from skin actives?

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

bocor
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Anyone seen this KGF product from skin actives?

Post by bocor » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:13 pm

http://www.skinactives.com/product/deta ... ?prodID=54

Interesting ingredients and great eviews from their lash serum with the same ingredients.4oz for $45

hairsucks
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Treatment Regimen: Nothing at the moment.

Re: Anyone seen this KGF product from skin actives?

Post by hairsucks » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:25 am

Hi Bocor, I was close to trying this before, It's been available for years. Chore Boy was using it before, he said he thought it was helping but he then discovered the molecular weight of the KGF shouldn't be able to penetrate the skin so he stopped using it. Sort of put me off trying it. A few others have claimed regrowth as well but for me it comes down to the fact it's been out for a while and I hear very little about it.

I'm not sure what the rules are about linking to other sites but here is the thread from last year: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/vi ... kinactives
Last edited by hairsucks on Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

bocor
Seasoned Poster

Post by bocor » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:17 am

This might be interesting to try if i have a spare $50 buti have also seen testimonials of temple regrowth from women using just s\the sea kelp bioferment on their face and i guess that would include their temples because they have seen new growth after sea kelp bioferment so im wandering how sea kelp bioferment might help hairloss?wasnt some kind of laminaria good for stimulating stem cell division or something?Also the fermentation could have something to do with it probably has alot of beneficial bacteria in it and might work along the lines of Kefir not sure maybe someone else can add here

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:24 pm

bocor..I was going to mention that laminaria/hair connection. That reminds me of those liposomal laminaria products out there..usual found/sold in spas.