Phyto- Phytolium®4..another apple stem cell containing product

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Re: Phyto- Phytolium®4..another apple stem cell containing product

Post by Jacob » Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:15 pm

Good post Fizzball..I agree with everything you said.

And congrats on your upcoming marriage, Natasha! 8)

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)
Treatment Regimen: Nanogen Scalproller
Nanogen VEGF serum
Nanogen Intervention for women
Shu Uemura Silk Bloom shampoo and conditioner
Shu Uemura Essence Absolue
Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil
Funori Seaweed Hair powder
Omega 3 6 9+1 capsule of Evening primrose oil daily

Post by Natasha26 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:42 am

Thank you Fizzball and Jacob and everyone for your encouragement and support.

It really makes me feel better, that I have people out there suffering the same battle as I am.

We should never give up and fight all we can as this forum champions it so well "hair loss fight forum", it's a fight we have to continue on the batthefield that is our scalp!.

Cheers everyone,
Natasha

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:11 am

Hello,

My new update from using Phytolium4 consistently for two weeks is that it is very effective. I had an initial shed that worried me but this has stop and my hair feel more energized.

I am planning to use the Phytolium4 for four to five months to see real results but this product is worth trying out.

The smell is similar to the last one I tried; Phytotrixil from Phyto but this one is much more concentrated almost like a soup in consistency. You can feel the ingredients doing something at the scalp level when you apply it.

N

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:57 pm

Good to hear/read things are looking better 8)

Anyone come across a good sale on this stuff?

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Mon May 02, 2011 12:09 am

Hello everyone,

Here is my latest review on Phytolium®4 serum.

I had a scarry shed at the start of the treatment but which returned to normal after a few weeks.

I see a big difference in my baby hairs that grow more vigourously from my scalp now.
The serum seems to make the scalp more alive and hence, stronger, more vigourous hair are growing.

This is after the use of a one-month treatment. I am now going into second box today. So, will see about the end results. But so far, the treatment looks very promising.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Wed May 11, 2011 11:37 am

Hello everybody,

I am now half way in my second box of treatment and here is my review.

Initially, as I said in my previous reviews, I got a major shedding of hairs that were in the catagen phase, but now I see lots of new hairs all around my front head.

The new growth are really strong and while previously, these seems fragile and fell off very easily, these seem really anchored to my scalp. I'm thinking the Phytolium 4 is really effective and I'm excited about the results.

I am currently using the Phytodensium range alternating with Phytolium 4. I don't use the Phytolium shampoo as I get very good results with Phtodensium.

Cheers,
N

lost.hair.lost.youth
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Other
Norwood Level: Norwood V
Treatment Regimen: Nizoral 2% 2x/week started on May-2011.
Finasteride 1.25g 6x/week started Oct-2011.
Minoxidil 5% 7x/week started on Nov-2011.

Post by lost.hair.lost.youth » Thu May 12, 2011 7:25 pm

I'm happy to read that something is working on someone :D

Natasha your profile shows that you're using several products, can you conclude that it's the Phyto and not something else?
If you removed one of the other products what would you assume the impact would be? My question is: are the other products doing anything?

Thanks for giving your feedback to us.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Fri May 13, 2011 4:02 am

Hi lost.hair.lost.youth

As a matter of fact Im using lots of different shampoos and pre-cleanse treatment but the leave in treatment Im using for the last couple of weeks is Phytolium 4.

Jacob I wanted to ask you, can excessive vitamin intake cause hair loss? Or can an intense stress make your body's assimilation of vitamin very difficult?

Thanks,
N

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Fri May 27, 2011 3:25 am

Hi everyone, after a relative silence from everyone and no access to the forum,

I'm glad I can feed in my update on my horrible post-stress hair loss. Thank goodness my hair has returned abit back to normal but I have lost quite a huge amount of hair and the front area clearly shows sparse areas of hair.

I'm hoping that with continued use of the Phytolium4 possibly extending to five months, I will be able to grow in the lost hairs.

Keeping fingers crossed.

N

doke
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood III A
Treatment Regimen: trialing scalpure with pantostin

Post by doke » Mon May 30, 2011 4:18 am

hi guys im back on natur vital as i got a cheap pack on ebay of intensive treatment which is 12 bottles of 12ml which you apply 6ml everyday for two or three months then apply the lotion bottle,as last time i used it did make a difference.
Has anyone tried nivea for men recharge? :-"

Fizzball
Prolific Poster

Post by Fizzball » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:28 am

I posted a thread about the nivea product and it came and went without much fanfare, I'd probably have given it a try if it were available locally but it has yet to appear down here.
Don't mistake my optimism for stupidity

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:32 pm

Hey guys,

I think this thread is losing its focus. This is on Phytolium 4 and I've got new information to further corroborate that this maybe the "it" product for fighting hair loss and it needs time to show its efficacy.

Here is what Dominique Vedy, Technical Director at Phyto, said in an interview for the Philippine Daily Inquirer.

A healthy scalp produces healthy, and therefore beautiful, hair

WHILE ALMOST everyone is busy “keeping their age at bay” with the latest in facial creams, treatments and products, we’ve somehow left out one equally important factor in looking youthful—our scalp. A healthy scalp produces healthy and therefore beautiful hair, and it isn’t called crowning glory for nothing. Good, healthy hair can complete the youthful package we strive to achieve.

Paris-based haircare brand Phyto, which uses plants in its formulation, released Phytolium 4, the first scalp anti-aging and anti-hair loss product, in Manila last Wednesday. Technical director Dominique Vedy explained the importance of ensuring a healthy scalp during the launch. “People don’t realize that the scalp is skin. We fight to maintain our skin looking young, but sometimes we forget the scalp,” he said. A healthy scalp will not create hair loss.

Healthy scalp

Just like our creams that fight off free radicals, our scalp needs a combatant to keep it healthy and prevent hair loss. “Free radicals are attacking the skin all over the body—face and scalp included. It’s very important to maintain a healthy scalp to produce nice, healthy hair,” he said.

Phytolium 4, which contains four patented elements and fights hair loss through four actions, is the first in haircare to use anti-aging extracted from plants in its component. The four steps are to delay hair thinning, encourage growth, redensify hair and prolong hair life.

Vedy, who has worked with Phyto for almost 20 years, explained that once hair loss is experienced, the scalp is inflamed. And this problem often drags on and becomes worse before it is addressed or treated. Phytolium 4 adds stem cells, which is the repair system that creates specialized cells for certain tissues such as blood and skin, to help the scalp fight free radicals.

“For the first time, we are using botanical stem cells which are compatible with our own stem cells. Every time we have inflammation of the tissue or hair loss, there is a lot of free radicals which will attack the stem cells, but the scalp will be protected by the botanical stem cells. The idea is to add botanical stem cells around our own stem cells to be protected against the free radicals to fight the oxidation and aging,” he said.

Phyto’s tests show that Phytolium 4 reduces hair loss by 88 percent and anti-thinning hair action begins after six weeks of use.

When is it hair loss?

Though hair loss is primarily caused by genetics, other factors such as the stress today’s working woman experiences and hormonal imbalance from pregnancies are also listed as causes. Signs of hair loss are “losing volume and feeling that the hair density is not as good as before,” Vedy said. “For women who have given birth, you may have an unbalanced hormonal problem, which can lead to hair loss. It’s important to treat it because it may become chronic, so you must start right away once you experience hair loss and not wait too long.” Using Phytolium 4 right after giving birth is Vedy’s advice.

He assured that losing a few strands at a time is nothing to worry about. Eighty-five percent of our hair is growing hair while the remaining 15 percent is dying hair that will soon be replaced after falling off. But if you’re running your fingers through your hair and 20 or more strands fall off, then it is abnormal and most probably a sign of hair loss.

There is no specific age when one should begin to treat one’s scalp with an anti-aging product like Phytolium 4, because our scalp and skin doesn’t change in the same speed. Vedy advises that if your skin and scalp is “fragile, you have to start earlier. There is no special age.” Phytolium 4 is a leave-in product to be used thrice a week after washing and conditioning, and has no effects or restrictions with colored hair. It is recommended as a three-month treatment to be performed twice a year.

Caring for your hair

Vedy adds that people often mistake sweat for an oily scalp, which is a common complaint due to our weather conditions that lead us to wash our hair often.

Contrary to popular haircare advice for Filipinas, Vedy does not recommend less shampoo. Rather, he encourages Filipinas to wash with gentle shampoo, since we wash every day.

“If you shampoo every day and use the wrong shampoo, it leads to scalp problems. If you wash your hair every day, use a gentle shampoo and don’t use one with silicone because silicone is correct for your hair but not correct at all for your scalp.”

He also busts the myth of tying one’s hair too tightly as a cause of hair loss, saying that it is usually a case of hair breakage, a completely different problem from hair loss he stresses, and advises women to tie their hair with proper accessories, steering clear of iron clips.

©2010 www.inquirer.net all rights reserved

Im switching to Phyto completely with their Phytolactum shampoo, phytopolleine pre-shampoo scalp treatment and using the Phytolium 4 consitently till the end and I know I'm gonna see results!

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:31 pm

The mane solution to baldness
CULTURE VULTURE By Therese Jamora-Garceau (The Philippine Star) Updated November 17, 2010 12:00 AM Comments (0)

Best-tressed: Problem hair becomes perfect hair after treatment with Phyto Botanical hair care.

| Zoom Are women today worrying themselves bald? According to French hair-care company Phyto, if we’re not careful, we ladies could indeed be headed towards GI Jane territory.

“Nowadays more and more women are suffering a male kind of hair loss, which is located on top,” observes Dominique Vedy, technical director of Phyto, which was the first company to use botanicals in its naturally derived hair products. “This is more severe, more chronic hair loss and due to stress and family, professional life all together. Women are smoking, drinking … kind of leading a man’s life.”

Surprised at how many women are now suffering from local hair loss, Phyto created its latest technological breakthrough, PhytoLium 4, a serum that treats chronic, severe and persistent hair loss, and is recommended for both men and women.

“It’s not a beauty product, it’s really a treatment for the scalp,” says Vedy. “You can do it at home. Apply it three times a week after shampoo and conditioner — it’s the last product you put on. And then blow dry or dry. You can even put on mousse and hairspray after, but just on the ends.”

Though hair loss is not the No. 1 problem Phyto addresses — they have products for every hair condition, from dry to chemically damaged — their hair-loss lines are their bestsellers worldwide. First there was Phytopolleine, a purifying stimulant for dry, oily, itchy or irritated scalps. Then there were anti-hair thinning ranges Phytoaxil for men and Phytocyane for women.

“Phytocyane is really a woman’s treatment for hair loss and on top of that, is a beauty product,” notes Vedy. “So it is both treatment and cosmetic for long hair, to give shine and volume.”

Growth serum: PhytoLium 4, the first anti-thinning hair concentrate that protects your follicles, is exclusively available at Rustan’s Essenses.But Phytocyane and Phytoaxil are for normally occurring (if baldness is a genetic inheritance, say), overall hair loss. For those localized bald patches, PhytoLium 4 is your solution.

PhytoLium 4 gets its name from four patented elements aimed at four different targets. The one you should know about is CapicellPro, a patented new mixture combining shiitake mushroom — “In Japan they eat a lot of shiitake and live longer than anywhere else” — and white apple tree stem cells, which prolongs the life cycle of your strands and delays hair loss. “For the first time we’re using stem cells in beauty products,” Vedy says. “Of course we don’t use animal or human but botanical stem cells. They are bio-compatible with our own stem cells.”

Other elements include anti-aging procyanidol, which Phyto has used to redensify hair for over 20 years; and essential oils like sage, rosemary, and lemon, which penetrate the scalp and delay hair thinning.

PhytoLium 4 has been tested at Saint-Louis Hospital in Paris, where clinical trials of Phyto products have been done for the past 40 years. Using a method called “videotrichogram,” doctors do a monthly scan to count any growing hairs. “After four months we realized that there was an 88-percent reduction in thinning hair, hair was growing faster and there was 10 percent more new hair growing than before,” Vedy says.

To complement PhytoLium 4 there’s also a PhytoLium energizing shampoo to add strength and vitality, but Vedy says if you have other problems you’re treating, like an oily scalp, you can use Phyto’s other treatment shampoos before applying your serum.

And, like all other Phyto products, PhytoLium is free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances and dyes, petrochemicals, pthalates, and silicone. “If your shampoo has silicone inside, don’t use it,” Vedy warns. “It coats the scalp and blocks the pores so the sebum, sweat, and bacterial circulation is not good. Silicone may be good for the (hair) ends because it gives shine, suppleness and a nice texture, but it’s a beauty product for the hair, not for scalp.”

I had a taste of both Phyto’s treatment and beauty benefits at Rustan’s temple to the brand, the Univers Phyto Salon by Kaizen at Heaven on the Fifth in Rustan’s Makati. There you can have your scalp and hair analyzed by in-house tress experts — master cutter Jude Hipolito and master colorist Rose Velasco — before they recommend the appropriate treatment and styling.

Hair gurus: Phyto technical director Dominique Vedy (center) flanked by Univers Phyto Salon’s head stylist Jude Hipolito and colorist Rose Velasco. Photo by WALTER BOLLOZOSThis time I was lucky to get Vedy himself to prescribe intense hydrating treatment Phyto Huile d’Alés (named after founder Patrick Alés) as emergency rescue for my dry, abused hair before getting to try Phyto’s organic hair color, which is truly amazing. It has no ammonia to hurt your scalp and eyes and no chemical odor either — it was the most gentle, pleasant hair-coloring experience I’ve ever had and my husband said my hair smelled like strawberry candy afterwards.

To keep the color vibrant, Vedy suggested the Phytocitrus range next — shampoo to wash the excess color out, then the Restructuring Mask to nourish and regenerate my strands.

After the blow dry the difference was miraculously apparent: I had entered the salon with dry, lank, frizzy hair and was now leaving with silky, shiny, vital-looking hair.

Next year Vedy will come back to launch another exciting new hair product that he can’t talk about right now, but if it’s anything like PhytoLium 4 and the rest of the Phyto range, it should be a boon to the follicularly challenged among us.

Phyto products are exclusively available at Rustan’s Essenses in Makati, Shangri-La Plaza, Alabang, Gateway, Robinsons Place Manila and Cebu.

The Univers Phyto Salon by Kaizen is located on the fifth floor of Rustan’s Makati.

cloud9
Seasoned Poster

Post by cloud9 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:30 am

My understanding is Photo- Phytolium 4 is for womens hairloss . Its not made for mens hairloss . Thats what I read about it.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:49 pm

Its for both men and women with chronic, severe, and persistent hair loss.

It says that a mild hair loss, if left untreated, can develop to alopaecia in women. And that's what happened in my case.

What I find a really good analogy in what Vedy says is that, each hair cycle is like a new harvest. So, in order to have a very healthy and optimal life cycle for the hair in the next anagen phase, you need to really plough the soil-scalp-for healthy, strong hair.

And that extends to both men and women.

cloud9
Seasoned Poster

Post by cloud9 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:30 am

Yes but the article you posted states that Phytolium is mainly for womens hair loss and women was probably who they mainly tested it on .

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:36 pm

Natasha26 wrote:Hi lost.hair.lost.youth

As a matter of fact Im using lots of different shampoos and pre-cleanse treatment but the leave in treatment Im using for the last couple of weeks is Phytolium 4.

Jacob I wanted to ask you, can excessive vitamin intake cause hair loss? Or can an intense stress make your body's assimilation of vitamin very difficult?

Thanks,
N
First..thanks for the articles..interesting reads.

On your questions..I know I've read that it's a yes to both questions..the first- depending upon what it is I suppose..the second- stress can mess up your digestive system.

I'm still interested in this product btw. If anyone comes across any big sales...please post 'em. Thanks 8)

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:10 pm

Those based in the USA,

Subscribe to Phyto newsletter because each year, Phyto has a big Phyto Family Sales where yo get 40% discount on Phyto products!

Im not based in USA unfortunately! So watch this out!

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:56 pm

I think I am signed up with an old email I rarely check... used to use their Phytoaxil. I'll surf around to see if there are any deals at the moment.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:48 pm

Ok..this is tempting: http://www.amazon.com/PHYTO-Phytolium-t ... B00434YGQS
$40.75 + $4.49 shipping

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:33 pm

This is a very good deal, I would say give it a try for four months like I'm doing.

But I'm not using their shampoo, Im using the Phytolactum shampoo which has good bacteria t otreat the scalp- a bit like Kerastase's Biotic Shampoo.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:37 pm

And I suppose I better order soon if I'm going to do it. Ever see a bargain on Amazon or ___________...and the next time you look the price has jumped back to the normal price? :-x

The reason I'm looking into something like this is for use between the Dermatopoietin 1-4 product. I'm currently using that last bottle of Lamas' topical I have...and I do have some Elsom topicals to finish up(and may just stick with Elsom) The latest Dermaheal offering..and that HR3 Matrix looks good..but not sure it's a good idea using 'em around the Dermatopoitin.

This Phyto product is to me used just 3 times a week...right? Once each day? I could easily work some Elsom topicals around it then....

That's interesting about that shampoo..don't think I knew about that. I would like to use Elsom's shampoo again...so will probably stick with the Kerastase rinse-out topical product. 2-3 times a week.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:20 pm

You mean the kerastase bio recharge concentrate you are using?

Are you getting results with the lamas products?

Yeah the phyto range of shampoos that have good bacteria in it are :progenium daily shampoo, phytodensium shampoo, phytoapaisant and phytolactum which Im using.

Im also using their essential oil elixir, phytopolleine which is a really potent stimulant for the scalp as an overnight treatment before washing the hair the next day. It contains 72% of essential oils of which rosemary, sage, lemon, cyprus and melaleuca in a maize carrier oil. I really liked it and Im using it again as part of my hair loss treatment.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:46 pm

Yep..the Kerastase bio recharge concentrate. I can get the benefits of the goodies..and use other shampoo instead.

The Lamas..I used it for quite some time in the past. Just started it again recently and may just use up this bottle and use something else..I dunno. Hard to say how well it works when other things are being used.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm

OK, here is my latest update review on the Phytolium 4 anti thinning hair concentrate.

As you must have read from my previous entries-which corroborate with what Phyto advertise for- results with Phytolium 4 has not been immediate. I had huge shedding late March/early April and I started the Phytolium 4.

The hair concentrate didn't immediately reduce the hair loss which continued for a good 5 to 6 weeks. But lo and behold! Now I notice tons of new hair growth which has grown past an inch and which looks like they are going to grow for a long time to come. I've never had so much regowth before and I must credit it to Phytolium 4, I feel its really working at the core of the hair follicle to really extend the lifecycle of new growth.

My hypothesis-based on my experience with this product is- When you start to use it, it push out all the weak, catagen hair into its telogen phase but really start working at the new Anagen hair phase to extend their growth period, hence the vigourous new hairs all over my head. I feel hope after so long a period of despair.

This product Im satisfied and don't regret to shell more money to extend my period of use till seven to maybe one year to really optimise my scalp capability to regrow new hairs where it was maybe just dorment. I would encourage anyone who wants to try the Phytolium 4 to give a consistent use and be patient as results don't cumulate until 6 weeks in my case and its well worth the wait for results this good.

I've stopped looking- I've found my go to product for treating this hateful hair loss.
Last edited by Natasha26 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fizzball
Prolific Poster

Post by Fizzball » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:32 am

Thats good to hear, please keep us updated and document as much as you can, perhaps even if on a personal level you should take photo's of your progression therefore you can assess the situation more deeply.
Don't mistake my optimism for stupidity

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:43 am

Yeah Im keeping track of my treatment regimen and monitor the thinning places on my scalp.

I really hope this product keep delivering results through continued use.

Good luck to everyone and my advice is all is not completely lost with hair loss; that's what Im feeling right now, and Ive been feeling wretched about my hair loss these 3 months because since I cut my hair really short-at above shoulder levels with shorter layers-my balding patches are alot more visible and I see balding spots where I didn't know I had.

Swoosh
Regular Poster

Post by Swoosh » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:22 pm

So is this product mainly targeted to women? I am thinking of adding this on top of my DermaHeal Mesotherapy. Should I go with FNS instead?

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:02 am

It;s for both men and women who have severe chronic hair loss and I'm using it to regrow my balding spots and its working.

etzetz

Post by etzetz » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:31 pm

hi natasha, don't mean to intrude but may i know how the phytolium 4 is working now? as its been a good 3 months i guess

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:32 am

Hello,
Sorry for late posting, I got some problems with submititng my posts which got erased and I got too lazy to write it all again. So, hopefully this one gets posted.
My three months experience with Phytolium 4 is that its the only hair loss product that I havetried that works at regrowing new hair. I regrow new baby hairs that are over one inch long along my hairline. This is very exciting for me. But I won't call it a miracle do it all hair loss product because while it has stimulates new hair growth it hasn't drastically reduced my hair loss which stil falls like 100 per day.
I would keep using this product to regrow new hair but will use something else at the same time on alternate days to try to reduce hair shed to a minimum.

For those who were sceptic that the Phytolium 4 is for women only well my husban'd cousin who is 26 years old has chronoic male pattern baldness on the upper scale of the norwood scale (7?) and his sister brought him a three months treatment of Phytolium 4 from France.
He used it rather sceptically himself but I just saw him last week. No, his hair hasn't miraculously all grown back but his frontal hairline which was completely gone has grown, it was like a thin line of new hair and at the back also some rows of new hair growth and now he is running to stock on the Phytolium 4 in Mauritius! So yes it works for both men and women and the more advance the hair loss I dare say you see more regrowth. And unlike the minoxidil, the hair doesn't fall out when you stop because when his treatment finish it was a month later that he started again as he didn't know it was sold here in Mauritius.

I will now enter month 4 of treatment and am looking forward to see more regrowth.

Cheers,
N

cloud9
Seasoned Poster

Post by cloud9 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:28 am

Natasha . Dose your husband's cousin apply a full Vail at a time . and how many time a week dose he apply it ? I'm kind of getting interested .

lost.hair.lost.youth
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Other
Norwood Level: Norwood V
Treatment Regimen: Nizoral 2% 2x/week started on May-2011.
Finasteride 1.25g 6x/week started Oct-2011.
Minoxidil 5% 7x/week started on Nov-2011.

Post by lost.hair.lost.youth » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:23 pm

Those look like amazing news Natasha! \:D/

Can you confirm that those new baby hairs that you have growing were not growing at all before using Phyto?
I mean, is it really the Phyto working or is that the normal hair cycle: hair falls, follicle sleeps, hair grows again (weaker or stronger, depending on the person).
it hasn't drastically reduced my hair loss which stil falls like 100 per day.
Have you tried that 1-4 day product that was also talked in the forum? I don't remember it's name, but I have that vague idea that it was good at decreasing/stopping shedding.

Thanks

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:24 pm

Hello,
No these baby hairs were not there or else I would notice. The phytolium 4 is really working at the cellular level of the scalp I am assuming because I see my new hair growth are stronger they don't look sickly or weak.

I am using a placenta hair serum that has been good at reducing those 10 hair fall a day and continue using phytolium 4 like 2 x per week. Maintaining hair with a strict regimen seems very cumbersome lately because I feel sleepy at 10 p.m these days and I am usually a night person where I do all my hair regimen at night.

Regarding my husband cousin, I don't know how many times he used it but im guessing it must be acoring to the prescribed manner as he finish his treatment after three months.

Im thiniking if I can splurge on hair, I would really continue using phytolium 4 for a year or so just to regrow all my hair loss if that is possible. Also, the phytolium 4 must really be popular here because as soon as it hit the shelves at the parapharmacy, it fly off the shelves very quickly.

Alex Summers
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood IV
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by Alex Summers » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:28 am

I apologize if this has been asked before, but where's the cheapest place to buy this product?

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:44 pm

Calo38,
How is the Phytolium4 working for you?

I am now using it once a week because I am now on maintenance but this product still amazes me. I would really encourage everyone out there to give this a big shot based on the results I've been having and also based on my husband's cousin.
I mean he was seriously balding and now he has all those little hairs filling his scalp it's lik he had hair transplant when he has been using 6 boxes of phytolium4.

I hope Phyto keeps making hairloss products that really works.

Cheers,
N

Reeves
Hair Loss Type: Alopecia Areata
Norwood Level: Norwood II

Post by Reeves » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:37 am

What are apple stem cells?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:31 pm

Reeves wrote:What are apple stem cells?
Welcome to Hairlossfight- here's a good read on apple stem cells: http://www.mibellebiochemistry.com/pdfs ... _05_08.pdf

Or this thread: http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... f=1&t=1020

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:22 pm

Hello everyone,
My latest update on the Phytolium 4 is that, after going through 5 boxes of the serum- or shall I say elixir...My hair has never felt so alive and on the road of recovery for as long as I remember having sick, thinning and dry hair.

I made the mistake of stopping the phytolium 4 for three weeks and my hair felt like crap, it was oily, lifeless and very limp. The phytolium 4 gives my hair boost at the scalp level and I have so many new regrowth that I feel certain my bald patches will fill in with continued of the elixir, as for me, this is indeed an elixir. I have used so many things, God knows how many hair loss products I have used and nothing can come close to this baby. I want to give this serum another year to work really work at my cellular level and then use it less regularly.

But at 60 dollars, in Mauritius, 80 dollars a box, it doesn't come cheap. But I just check at Amazon, the Phytolium 4 has a discount and it is 39 dollars! All those who wanted to try it, Now is your chance. Unfortunately, as Im in Mauritius, shipping is too expensive and it comes to the same as buying here.

Cheers,
Natasha

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:31 pm

Jacob what are you currently using?

jennie27
Treatment Regimen: None as of yet. I tried Nioxin for a while, with no results. I refused Rogaine when I was told that if I stopped using it all newly re-grown hair would fall out.

Post by jennie27 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:33 pm

Hi all!

I am new to this site... I found it looking for reviews for the Phytolium products. I have been thinning since after my son was born in 1992. Many of the women on my mother's side suffer from all over thinning and fine hair, so I originally wrote it off to genetics. I saw a number of dermatologists, had hormonal testing (as I am/was overweight due to laziness and a love of ice cream) and they could find no apparent cause. I said to the last doctor, "So you're telling me that I am "just fat" and "just going bald" for no reason?" And he said, "Well, I wouldn't have put it quite that way, but, yeah." Fun stuff. So far the most obvious sign is a widening part and under overhead lights you can definitely see scalp through the hair, which compared to bald spots, etc. is nothing, but it is still distressing. I refused Rogaine once I heard all new growth would fall out if it was discontinued. Also, I was unsure of long term complications, and since I only have one kidney I am cautious about introducing harsh chemicals into my body. My hair has relatively no body. I would perm it if I could, but the breakage is very bad and I am afraid it will not grow back. Any leave in products just weigh my hair down, and curling irons make it even flatter. The only time I have any body is by using crappy 2-in-1 shampoo and blow drying it with a round brush, but even that only lasts a few hours.

I am encouraged by Natasha's apparent success with the Phytolium4, and I am serioulsy considering purchasing some, but I thought I'd ask you all a question before I did. Recently I went to a new hairstylist, who happens to be the one who recommended the Phyto products. She also questioned me on my household water. She told me about how chlorine and the minerals in hard water can cause thinning hair. Now, I have a private well and my water is REALLY hard. So hard that I can not wash my cars at home unless I have 3 people to dry it super fast or else it will spot. I have hard water deposits on all my faucets and even outside. The stylist told me to get a filter for my shower and see if that helped before I tried anything else. Has anyone else heard and/or tried this before? I have ordered a Paragon P2201 shower head filter which uses KDF media. It got decent reviews and the price was right for this experiment. It just came in, so I have not tried it yet, but I am excited to do so. Any thoughts???

Thanks!
Jennie

cloud9
Seasoned Poster

Post by cloud9 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:56 pm

Natasha26 wrote:Hello everyone,
My latest update on the Phytolium 4 is that, after going through 5 boxes of the serum- or shall I say elixir...My hair has never felt so alive and on the road of recovery for as long as I remember having sick, thinning and dry hair.

I made the mistake of stopping the phytolium 4 for three weeks and my hair felt like crap, it was oily, lifeless and very limp. The phytolium 4 gives my hair boost at the scalp level and I have so many new regrowth that I feel certain my bald patches will fill in with continued of the elixir, as for me, this is indeed an elixir. I have used so many things, God knows how many hair loss products I have used and nothing can come close to this baby. I want to give this serum another year to work really work at my cellular level and then use it less regularly.

But at 60 dollars, in Mauritius, 80 dollars a box, it doesn't come cheap. But I just check at Amazon, the Phytolium 4 has a discount and it is 39 dollars! All those who wanted to try it, Now is your chance. Unfortunately, as Im in Mauritius, shipping is too expensive and it comes to the same as buying here.

Cheers,
Natasha
I could not find Phytolium 4 on Amazon for $39 . The cheapest I fond was $47 with free shipping .

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:34 am

Hello Cloud9,

I checked last time it was 39 dollars but i just checked and it is 43.20. But at the bottom it says 12 new from 39.95 dollars.
http://www.amazon.com/Phyto-P117-Phytol ... roduct_top

Hope this helps,

N

cloud9
Seasoned Poster

Post by cloud9 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:47 am

$44.70 with shipping . Not bad. How long dose a box last ?

Dont no how I triple posted . sorry.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:01 pm

The prescribed dosage is 3 times per week. So one box will last 1 month.

It says to use for three months as intensive treatment but the longer you use, the more visible results you get I suppose.

I just want to add that this product has and is working for me and like I said, someone I know with MPB is having excellent results but it is not miraculous. You need to continue treatment to see the result you want. I get lazy sometimes and now I am right on track again. I am applying it 2 times per week.

I read a review on amazon where someone says he applies it daily! That would make five months worth of treatment for 8 weeks! I don't know if I can spend that much of money. I mean it is scary how I spend money on my hair to get better already.

I think 3 times a week is good.

Cheers,
N
Last edited by Natasha26 on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:30 pm

Natasha26 wrote:Jacob what are you currently using?
The Andalou stem cell hair spray....and a few Elsom topicals at the moment. And Dermatopoietin..the 1-4 product.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:32 pm

jennie27 wrote:Hi all!

I am new to this site... I found it looking for reviews for the Phytolium products. I have been thinning since after my son was born in 1992. Many of the women on my mother's side suffer from all over thinning and fine hair, so I originally wrote it off to genetics. I saw a number of dermatologists, had hormonal testing (as I am/was overweight due to laziness and a love of ice cream) and they could find no apparent cause. I said to the last doctor, "So you're telling me that I am "just fat" and "just going bald" for no reason?" And he said, "Well, I wouldn't have put it quite that way, but, yeah." Fun stuff. So far the most obvious sign is a widening part and under overhead lights you can definitely see scalp through the hair, which compared to bald spots, etc. is nothing, but it is still distressing. I refused Rogaine once I heard all new growth would fall out if it was discontinued. Also, I was unsure of long term complications, and since I only have one kidney I am cautious about introducing harsh chemicals into my body. My hair has relatively no body. I would perm it if I could, but the breakage is very bad and I am afraid it will not grow back. Any leave in products just weigh my hair down, and curling irons make it even flatter. The only time I have any body is by using crappy 2-in-1 shampoo and blow drying it with a round brush, but even that only lasts a few hours.

I am encouraged by Natasha's apparent success with the Phytolium4, and I am serioulsy considering purchasing some, but I thought I'd ask you all a question before I did. Recently I went to a new hairstylist, who happens to be the one who recommended the Phyto products. She also questioned me on my household water. She told me about how chlorine and the minerals in hard water can cause thinning hair. Now, I have a private well and my water is REALLY hard. So hard that I can not wash my cars at home unless I have 3 people to dry it super fast or else it will spot. I have hard water deposits on all my faucets and even outside. The stylist told me to get a filter for my shower and see if that helped before I tried anything else. Has anyone else heard and/or tried this before? I have ordered a Paragon P2201 shower head filter which uses KDF media. It got decent reviews and the price was right for this experiment. It just came in, so I have not tried it yet, but I am excited to do so. Any thoughts???

Thanks!
Jennie
Welcome to HLF Jennie 8) I too use a shower filter..have for years. A water softener of some type would also make sense if your water is that hard. One of those no-salt ones imo.

melissa5locks

Post by melissa5locks » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:10 pm

My hair is very fine and lifeless, and using Shielo's Volume shampoo and conditioner give it mare volume and life. I use other Shielo styling products that give me an extra boost on top of the shampoo and conditioner, like their Volume Hairspray. I have used Shielo for a long time and have never had a problem. My hair is also tangle free when I comb it wet. I'm usually in a big hurry, so I don't have a lot of time to spend on my hair. You should try it.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:33 am

Hello everyone, how is it coming with the Phytolium 4?

I am now using it only once a week but will get back to two times again soon. I have many hair regrowth but the bald patches still need to fill out and I'm continuing with Phytolium 4 for more regrowth.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:12 pm

A quick update on my phytolium4 experience.

After approximately 7 months of on and off treatment, I have a huge amount of new hair regrowth at the front but the thinning patches on my scalp are still there mind you. It hasn't miraculously fill in. But based on said hair regrowth, this has led me to continue to persistently use the Phytolium4 back to three times a week. The treatment will be long and expensive maybe two years I don't know. But because it is natural, I don't fear that my hair will fall out if I stop the treatment.
I have never experience that amount of regrowth with any other hair loss product alone than with using Phytolium4. I am alternating with the Phytodensium serum on the off days because it makes my hair feel better.

Hope this update helps,
Cheers,
Natasha26