Phyto- Phytolium®4..another apple stem cell containing product

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

lost.hair.lost.youth
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Other
Norwood Level: Norwood V
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: Nizoral 2% 2x/week started on May-2011.
Finasteride 1.25g 6x/week started Oct-2011.
Minoxidil 5% 7x/week started on Nov-2011.

Re: Phyto- Phytolium®4..another apple stem cell containing product

Post by lost.hair.lost.youth » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:43 pm

Thank you for your updates Natasha.
I'm happy that it's working out for you :)
Given your success I'm also thinking on adding Phyto to my regime.

About the new hairs that you've noticed growing, do they look like vellus hairs or are they terminal hairs?

By the way, any chance for you to add some pics?

EDIT: how about your husband's cousin? How is his head doing? By the way, can you also tell me what type of hair loss he had before he started? Was it diffuse or what Norwood scale?

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)
Treatment Regimen: Nanogen Scalproller
Nanogen VEGF serum
Nanogen Intervention for women
Shu Uemura Silk Bloom shampoo and conditioner
Shu Uemura Essence Absolue
Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil
Funori Seaweed Hair powder
Omega 3 6 9+1 capsule of Evening primrose oil daily

Post by Natasha26 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:20 am

Hi lost.hair.lost.youth,

I am thinking of adding some pictures maybe later on when I have more time.
About my new regrowth, they are terminal hairs because they are about 3.5 inches now.

But I have been meaning to update everyone about my regimen recently I have noticed more hair than usual falling and I was going paranoid that it would be huge shedding like I experienced in April.
Well, I switch back to Bioclin Advance and my hair has been reboosted. I think that the hair get used to a treatment if you used for too long, in my case, I have been using Phytolium 4 for nearly 8 months now on and off and it was time to take a break.
Bioclin is working fine for me right now but I might incorporate phytolium 4 again once a week into my regimen. Will see as I just bought two boxes of Phytolium 4.

Regarding my husband's cousin, I saw him last week and his hair has filled in, I think his hair started growing form the back and going up unlike mine which regrew right at the front. He has MPB on norwood scale- quite advance and I will have to ask him if he stopped the Phytolium 4 treatment or he is still on it but I know that it did work. I am guessing for men as well the results are cumulative. So a year treatment should really show significant regrowth but still not miraculously fill in all the hair loss. No product can do that currently.

Hope this review helps.

Cheers,
N
Last edited by Natasha26 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know

Post by Jacob » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:54 pm

Maybe Natasha or someone mentioned this before..and/or knows more about them(ingreds seem similar to their non-salon products)...Phyto Secret Professional:

http://j-kelly.com.sg/secret-professionnel/

http://www.secret-professionnel.com/-THE-RANGE-.html

ykfung123
Treatment Regimen: Phyto Products
- Phytopolleine (Oil - for regulating scalp oil) - occasionally
- Phytophanere Dietary Supplement - daily
- Phyto Sensitive Scalp Shampoo - every other day
- PhytoLium®4 - 3 times/week
- PhytoLium® Shampoo - 3 times per week

Post by ykfung123 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:53 am

Hi All

My name is Liz, new to the forum.

I am slowly experiencing female hair loss in the past 2 years with hair gets thinner on the areas above my forehead. There is no massive hair loss, but just the hair gets much finner and under a spot light, I can see my scalp and gap between the hair. I'm in my early 40's so probably it is time to go through this.

Have been using Phyto products on and off since my late 20's (previously i have sensitive scalp and dandruff issues), but now am using Phyto 4 to tackle the hair loss issue. Have been using full Phyto products again in the past 3 months but no significant results yet. Also, as indicated in the instruction, you should swap to Phytocane after 3 months usage of Phyto 4. Is that true (seems like Natasha is using the product consecutively and seems to have promising results).

Frankly speaking my hair loss issue is not that serious now but I know it is always better to treat earlier than later. Pls share your experience of using Phyto with me. I am thinking of visiting a dermatologist as well but I am quite sure they will prescribe me with Rogaine/Regaine and I am worried the hair loss will come back if I don't use the product consistently.

Kindly share me your experiences. Many thanks!

Liz

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:36 am

Hello ykfung123,
Welcome the forum.
As a matter of fact, I am having great results with Phytolium 4 and don't intend to stop.
However, I used the Phytocyane once and it did not work for me, it did nothing either in stopping my hair loss or in regrowth.

Jacob, I know about the secret professional range but curiously it is not well-known I wonder why?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Natasha26 wrote:
Jacob, I know about the secret professional range but curiously it is not well-known I wonder why?
My guess is because of it being for Salons only..at least for now.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:57 am

I feel disgusted with my hair. Just when I was making big progress in hair regrowth I am having huge hair fall again. I think I have an unhealthy scalp. So I am treating it with scalp treatment like phytopolleine, Complexe 5, Scalp mask, doing exfoliation with sand mixed in my shampoo.

I feel like I will go crazy because I want all my hair back and it seems so difficult to achieve.

I spent 800 USD these three months in hair treatment. I bought all treatment I could lay my eyes on to help my hair loss from Moroccanoil to Macadamia going through Leonor Greyl, Kerastase and Rene Furterer.
Only to get what in return, a big kick and continued hair fall.

I am now trying argan oil, camellia oil and biotin treatment.

Merry Christmas everyone.
Last edited by Natasha26 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:35 am

Hey Natasha..sorry to hear things aren't going well at this point. I don't have the scalp problems you seem to be having..but the HairSonic massager gizmo I've been using definitely gives my scalp a workout. Kind of pricey so not sure it's something you'd want to look into or not. Here's the thread on it: http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... f=9&t=1935 If I had the money I'd get that other "sonic" one as well..as the HairSonic seems to massage more than anything.

Did you ever try that Kerastase Biotic? Speaking of Kerastase..I was just at their site looking at their "new" products..this one is listed http://www.kerastase.co.uk/products/spe ... liste.aspx but I see someone posted about it at HLT in 2009 :-s

And Merry Christmas to you and everyone as well :)

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:25 pm

Hi Jacob,
Yes I did a complete Kerastase Biotic treatment two years ago but while I liked the shampoo I don't see it adding continued benefit as you get only 5 tubes in the box of concentrate and expensive.
But if I am very desperate I might try it again.

I also did a "cure" with the Kerastase Aminexil and it was the worst treatment I ever tried! And for that price instead of halting my hair loss, I had even more hair loss. I was too upset to wait and see what it would do and I don't think it would do much.
The Stimuliste from Kerastase is basically the same Aminexil molecule patented by L'oreal in a new form, a foam product!

As much as I love Kerastase and I have used all their lines, I am never going to buy their hair loss products again.

I always seem to have better success with natural products.
I will do a review on a new treatment I just started on J.F Lazartigue products which includes Propolis Jelly pre shampoo treatment and their exfoliating shampoo with fruit acids soon.

Thank you for the thread, I will look into it.

EricLaneLA

Post by EricLaneLA » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:36 am

Hey Natasha and Jacob. I love how everyone has kept this thread going and kept in touch. I just recently learned about PhytoLium4 and I am considering giving it a try in the next few weeks. I am hoping this works for me. I live in Hollywood CA and out here looks are a necessity! LOL!! Here's to hoping and I will keep you guys updated on my progress. I would also recommend possibly using to camoflauge any balding patches until the hairloss product you find works for you. Watch some of the vids. I know it seems kinda funny and tacky to use such a product, but it looks promising and will at least cover up any balding while your current product is working and it's organic. Anyway, again, I'm glad this post has been ongoing and I hope we can all keep in touch and check in with each other every now and then. :) Regards and Happy Holidays!!! Eric :)

Hairloss_in_bed
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Post by Hairloss_in_bed » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:42 am

Just got these.... needed some simulator. Applied my first vial and all I can say is that it felt amazing on my scalp lol.. I've tried numerous topical treatments and none have given me this sensation. My scalp just felt alive. Anyway the smell is also something familiar to me as it is very similar to some chinese medicated oil that folks used to apply on their sprained joints. Which is pleasant for me though.

Anyway I was shedding around 30 in shower everyday but after that first vial, the next day (which is today morning), I significantly shed much lesser (below 20). Well I will update again in a few weeks time.... hopefully it really works... even in a small way.

Regimen:
Revivogen (Daily, 5 months)
Minoxidil Foam(Thrice every week, 4 years)
Phyto 4 (Thrice every week, just started)

Was on:
Avodart (5 years, quitted in July 11)

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:24 pm

Hairloss_in_bed...thanks for posting your experience so far with the stuff. This is still one of those I'd like to eventually use for awhile.

BTW..and you've probably posted about this before..but how did it go after you stopped taking Avodart?

mitcky
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood III A
Treatment Regimen: Premox

Post by mitcky » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:01 pm

After the good posts on Phyto, I regret to say that isn't doing anything for me. NOTE: I am in NO WAY suggesting that anyone should stop.

I have given this a more than fair shot and I really don't see anything going on.

Some products are good for some and not for others. I am now searching for my next product.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:02 pm

Mitcky,

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with Phyto. I am using it on and off now and I will post about a new exciting product I am currently using soon.

Cheers,
Natasha26

Hairloss_in_bed
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Post by Hairloss_in_bed » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:32 am

Jacob wrote:Hairloss_in_bed...thanks for posting your experience so far with the stuff. This is still one of those I'd like to eventually use for awhile.

BTW..and you've probably posted about this before..but how did it go after you stopped taking Avodart?
Hi Jacob so far I did not experience any major shed after stopping as I did taper off Avodart and immediately continue my battle with DHT via Revivogen. I did experience some minor shed (20 - 30+ hair fall in shower) for the last couple of months (guess they were from Revivogen? Or due to the absence of duta in my system?) but since the introduction of Phyto, things seem to be better these couple of weeks.

I am still keeping my fingers crossed that the big shed from Avodart will not come and Revivogen can somehow fill the void.

I started Propecia back in 2000 and switched to Avodart in 2006 and now to completely go off these pills make me kinda nervous.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:56 am

Jacob, What are you currently using?

And do you still suffer from major hair loss sometimes? Because I do when I am under stress, my hair literally go down the drain.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:06 pm

Hey Natasha...still using the Andalou topical and Dermatopoietin..as well as the PQQ topical from Elsom and just added that Redken Intraforce topical- I won it or signed up to get the samples(shampoo/conditioner/topical) and actually got them..so might as well use them.

I can't say I've had any times(lately) where I'm losing hair so bad that I'm noticing it in the drain etc. I've been keeping my hair short though..so it may not be as obvious.

Sufi
Norwood Level: Norwood III
Treatment Regimen: Minoxidil finasteride daily

Post by Sufi » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:49 am

Hi Natasha 26 any further updates regarding the phyto 4?

alge7a
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Treatment Regimen: phytolium four . every other day

Post by alge7a » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:13 pm

Hi Can anyone help me with this question? Ive been using phytoaxil, and it held my hair in, but i didn't use it enough to generate new hair growth. I switched over to phytolium four two weeks ago and noticed quite allot of hair loss actually. My hair noticeably thinned out, which was a little frustrating. So now I'm using both products every other day to see if as i switch from one to the other it helps out. is this a bad idea? anyone know?
Many thanks