Baldness researcher booked for attempted murder

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

chore boy
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Baldness researcher booked for attempted murder

Post by chore boy » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:40 pm

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Re: Baldness researcher booked for attempted murder

Post by OverMachoGrande » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:31 pm

Ok, so he lost his job in a multi-billion dollar industry (hair loss) at a billion dollar company (Pfizer). I don't see anything about why he was fired, but there is a line in there that leads me to believe that it was economy related. So... I can infer that this is pretty disheartening knews for people that think a total cure for hair loss is right around the corner.

I personally think that the best ways to fight hair loss -both presently and in the near future- are already out there. Any newbie reading this needs to understand that you've got to fight hard, and NOW! That miracle pill isn't coming anytime soon -and those follicles that are long gone aren't coming back.
  • "When all else fails, lie about OverMachoGrande." -observations by Jdp710
Build the most effective laser device in the world at http://www.overmachogrande.com...

Fizzball
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Re: Baldness researcher booked for attempted murder

Post by Fizzball » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:55 pm

This is true however the market is getting flooded with so many products these days that for most its difficult to understand whats good and whats not.

Didn't histogen recently promise to release their hair regrowth product by 2015 some time away but from what I have seen histogen has some hope.

Its sad that his guy went down this path though and I hope he gets the help he needs.
Don't mistake my optimism for stupidity