Crescina Stem Re-Growth

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

mitcky
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Norwood Level: Norwood III A
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: Premox

Re: Crescina Stem Re-Growth

Post by mitcky » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:39 pm

Jacob...

I searched everywhere, but I can't find where to buy this.....any luck?

As you guys know, I have used their products in the past and liked them.

FightingBack26
Regular Poster

Post by FightingBack26 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:11 pm

mitcky wrote:Jacob...

I searched everywhere, but I can't find where to buy this.....any luck?

As you guys know, I have used their products in the past and liked them.
They have a shop button on their site. That seems like the way to purchase their products.

FightingBack26
Regular Poster

Post by FightingBack26 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:32 pm

Actually I did a google search and there are some people selling the new formula on eBay but only in the UK or Italy and it doesnt look like any of them are offering shipping to the US.

FightingBack26
Regular Poster

Post by FightingBack26 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:35 pm

Jacob,

If I was going to use the new Crescina HFSC would you say I should use 20 vials or 40 of the regrowth formula?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:43 pm

Sorry...I wouldn't know. Have yet to hear back from them and there doesn't seem to be much info out there. I'll try again...maybe ask some of those that sell it as well..

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:39 pm

I got a response from them..if anyone has some questions you'd like forwarded post 'em here or pm me.

BTW Fightingback..rereading your question- obviously..I would think..if you have the $ it'd be best to use it for a longer period of time. Although maybe there's something you read that is making you wonder....?

FightingBack26
Regular Poster

Post by FightingBack26 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:44 pm

Jacob wrote:I got a response from them..if anyone has some questions you'd like forwarded post 'em here or pm me.

BTW Fightingback..rereading your question- obviously..I would think..if you have the $ it'd be best to use it for a longer period of time. Although maybe there's something you read that is making you wonder....?
Jacob, I will repeat my question from above. Maybe you can get me some info on whether using 4o vials of the ricresita (regrowth) is helpful or if 20 is the max that should be used and then one is meant to take a break.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:48 pm

Gotcha. I plan to ask about easier access to the stuff around here too.

FightingBack26
Regular Poster

Post by FightingBack26 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:33 pm

Jacob wrote:Gotcha. I plan to ask about easier access to the stuff around here too.
Great idea! Its a pain getting the stuff from Italy.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:04 pm

Well....basically there's no other place to order it from except directly from them. "Distribution in US is very difficult for the registration procedure"
Supposedly it's to be a bit cheaper ordering it directly from them anyway..and shipping can be free if you order enough(I didn't ask what that would be).

You can get a quote here: http://labosuisse.com/ Click on "Shop" and fill out the form. As for your questions on what they'd recommend you use...for some reason they didn't answer that..just said it's best for anyone to contact them directly with your questions. I guess if I would have just asked the question instead of saying I was passing it along..but :roll: You could probably use that same form to ask a question(while getting a quote)..otherwise there's a contact page there once you enter.

mitcky
Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: Premox

Post by mitcky » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:53 pm

Of all the stuff (and I use that term loosely) I like Crescina. If you check my posts, I have stated that I like this the best but it is very pricey. I will email then and see which product they recommend for me.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:21 pm

Did you get a response from them yet?

John Yossarian
Regular Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood IV
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by John Yossarian » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:35 pm

Has anyone tried the shampoo before? I read that it contains similar ingredients to the topical(s). I don't know if it will really be that useful considering it's only shampp, but I guess it can't hurt.

Mittens
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)
Treatment Regimen: Gerovital ampoules and shampoo
Hair vit vitamins
Crescina 300 women

Post by Mittens » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:52 am

Hi everyone,

I was reading your posts then decided to join the forum O:)
Anyway I am a female who had really healthy long thick hair but for the past two years I have noticed thinning on top and the sides and my hair isn't healthy as before :(- I went to four dermatologists and everyone had a different opinion the first two said I have androgenetic alopecia, another said I have stress related HL and one said I have diffuse pattern HL
Well I liked my last doctor because he is very friendly and was the only one who seemed to care about the emotional stress that my HL brings to me- I'm trying to stay positive and hopeful but as a female it's just hTorrible to go through this :(
Anyway first the doctor put me on hair vit vitamins and gerovital plant ampoules and gerovital shampoo I used the gerovital ampoules for a month and the vitamins and my hair fall reduced very Much I have been taking the hair vit vitamins for three months and stopped but im planning to start again in one month. I went back to my doctor he says that he sees new growth and baby hairs- he says that since my hair fall is under control the next step is to bring hair density back and he gave me crescina regrowth 300 for women - I have been using it for two weeks now. Initially it did have a burning sensation and it did drip down my face and I had a red streak but nothing dramatic it left within an hour. Now it doesn't burn as much when I apply it and my scalp doesn't turn red. I apply it every other day - I have two vials of the 12 remaining. Doctor said I should see results in three weeks so I'm praying- but I must use it for at least three months to see results. I have taken pictures and compared it with pics I had from
November 2011 when I first saw my thinning - my brother and husband says it looks better- I honestly can't tell because somedays it looks horrible and the same other days I feel it does look better. I'm hoping for positive results with crescina. It is crazy expensive but I'm desperate its only a found in one pharmacy here in Kuwait. There is another French product called cystine B6 pills and hair lotion out here now- I will ask my doctor about it. I also like my doctor becausE he refused that I use neoxidil or minoxidil with andrucur which the other doctors suggested. I was about to go through mesotheraphy too which is a series of injections on your scalp but doc said after three months hair falls again- so ill update you with results if any O:)

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:15 pm

Hey Mittens...thanks for dropping in and giving us some feedback. Keep us posted please 8)

Are there any topicals there in Kuwait..maybe even made in the area...that are worth posting about?

Mittens
Occasional Poster
Hair vit vitamins
Crescina 300 women

Post by Mittens » Fri May 04, 2012 7:32 am

Hi Jacob
Thank you for your response-well I don't know of anything that's used here locally but most of the topicals used for hair loss is imported from Europe and they do try to bring the best products into the market. One natural topical that I've heard is used by some women here is camel urine - I have never tried this but heard it produces very healthy hair. But the smell is very foul and won't leave till a few days later. I brought another 12 vials of crescina along with stress tabs with zinc- my doctor says that the zinc should help stimate the follicles so that the new baby hairs can grow out of their pores.
So let's see what happens. 😃 O:)

Mittens
Occasional Poster
Hair vit vitamins
Crescina 300 women

Post by Mittens » Fri May 04, 2012 7:37 am

Gerovital hair regeneration plant ampoules are pretty good to stop hair fall and stimulate growth and anastim from ducray but anything takes time minimum of three to six months so you must be patient

israelite
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood I

Post by israelite » Mon May 07, 2012 11:19 pm

Mittens wrote:Hi Jacob
Thank you for your response-well I don't know of anything that's used here locally but most of the topicals used for hair loss is imported from Europe and they do try to bring the best products into the market. One natural topical that I've heard is used by some women here is camel urine - I have never tried this but heard it produces very healthy hair. But the smell is very foul and won't leave till a few days later. I brought another 12 vials of crescina along with stress tabs with zinc- my doctor says that the zinc should help stimate the follicles so that the new baby hairs can grow out of their pores.
So let's see what happens. 😃 O:)
Kesh Nikhar has a very good hair tonic! i would love to try it! mittens cow urine produces healthy hair as well

Mittens
Occasional Poster
Hair vit vitamins
Crescina 300 women

Post by Mittens » Wed May 09, 2012 12:32 pm

Will look for that product israelite - never knew about cow urine - but who knows if it's true or just wives tales 😊

israelite
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood I

Post by israelite » Thu May 10, 2012 3:43 pm

Mittens wrote:Will look for that product israelite - never knew about cow urine - but who knows if it's true or just wives tales 😊
i dunno if its wives tale or not BUT indians do have some awesome hair and the prettiest women in the world!

Mittens
Occasional Poster
Hair vit vitamins
Crescina 300 women

Post by Mittens » Fri May 18, 2012 5:16 am

israelite wrote:
Mittens wrote:Will look for that product israelite - never knew about cow urine - but who knows if it's true or just wives tales 😊
i dunno if its wives tale or not BUT indians do have some awesome hair and the prettiest women in the world!
I do agree with that ☺

intricate1
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Treatment Regimen: A&G hair complex rogain nizoral

Post by intricate1 » Sat May 26, 2012 10:53 am

ANY THING WITH THE WORD STEM ON IT STAY AWAY...NON OF IT IS PROVEN

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sat May 26, 2012 11:28 am

Then stay away from anything other than minox and fin :-s

Like so many other things..they're not "FDA proven"..but they do have evidence that they work in certain way or ways..for certain things. Skin and hair. I'd have to go dig up some stuff..I noticed my.hairlossfight is no longer(where I had some files)..Sam??

For starters: http://www.tri-k.com/documents/PCTMD_SOFWArticle.pdf

Mittens
Occasional Poster
Hair vit vitamins
Crescina 300 women

Post by Mittens » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:16 pm

Anyone have info on Acell and PRP theraphy for hair regeneration/regrowth?
It's FDA approved. They extract your own stem cells and inject it back into your scalp.

Mittens
Occasional Poster
Hair vit vitamins
Crescina 300 women

Post by Mittens » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:25 am

New product that just came out here in Kuwait - it originates from Serbia
Per alopecia 3 treatment

Here is the website
www.prealopecia.com

Claims to work in 40 days for all types of alopecia

What do you guys think?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:00 am

I don't know what to think..didn't see any ingreds list or even any active ingreds info...?

Mittens
Occasional Poster
Hair vit vitamins
Crescina 300 women

Post by Mittens » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:43 am

Hi Jacob I think if you click on the product you can see the ingredients listed

Mittens
Occasional Poster
Hair vit vitamins
Crescina 300 women

Post by Mittens » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:46 am

Prealopecia three treatment is completely natural product for hair re-growth, which currently stops hair loss and provide for its stronger growth and increased volume. Based on selected natural extracts, medicinal plants, which provide more than satisfactory results of treatment. No side effects.

When will the hair grow back?
Using Prealopecia 3 treatments there is a continuous re-growth of hair fell. Over time, new hair becomes healthy and strong as before. First, recent growth and denser hair loss bald regions, while completely oglolele region (valves, threads) are gradually reduced. First results of re-growth are already visible after 40 days of regular use.

Who is it for?
Prealopecia 3 treatments recommended equally to men and women, in whom expressed increased hair loss or hair has been dropped. It is intended for the regeneration of tired and lifeless hair, for preventive care for all hair types, especially thin, weak and chemically treated hair. Prealopecia three treatment preparations may be used by people with healthy hair care and design, increase the volume of natural hair and the hair becomes brighter and livelier.

Prealopecia three treatment consists of three natural products:

Prealopecia Olea - Prealopecia Oil
High quality essential and vegetable oils in combination with herbal extracts strongly activated by the circulation through the capillaries of the scalp and roots and the inner structure of hair is supplied with dozens of natural compounds.

Applications: 30 minutes to 1 hour before washing hair Prealopecia shampoo, massage oil with your fingertips from forehead to nape in particular treating bald regions. It is applied 2-3 times a week.

Prealopecia Shampoo
Prealopecia shampoo is an aromatic shampoo with a high concentration of active natural ingredients that deeply penetrate the hair follicle and structure.

This site is better : http://www.almisnadq8.com/organic/al-mi ... ecia3.html
Prealopecia Lotion
Created with concentrated flower extracts of Mediterranean plants and high-quality essential oils. At the application site improves blood circulation and oxygen and nutrient substances efficiently transported to the follicles and the local tissue.

Application: After washing hair Prealopecia shampoo, lotion massaged into the scalp. Do not rinse. Dry hair as usual. In order to achieve faster growth on the bare and bald regions lotion applied daily without rinsing.

The products contain no synthetic preservatives, colors and smells.

Packaging: 3 products, Olea Shampoo 100ml + Hair Oil 200ml + Lotion 100ml
Products: PHARMAPLUS
Country of origin: Serbia

FightingBack26
Regular Poster

Post by FightingBack26 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:55 am

I just finished using the
Crescina HFSC 2011 Ricrescita + Anticaduta 1300 Uomo.

I did 2 full cycles and I did not see results. I feel like I'm pissing my money away on all these products.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:51 pm

Did you mention somewhere here that you were using it? I guess I'm missing it...

How many months was the 2 cycles?

FightingBack26
Regular Poster

Post by FightingBack26 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:38 pm

The way it works is the treatment comes with 20 vials to be used 3x a week on alternating days with 2 days off so Sunday Tuesday Thursday. With 20 vials and 3 per week it took about 7 weeks. I did one cycle in January-February and another that just ended recently. Not happy with this or Lamas they didnt work for me.
Jacob wrote:Did you mention somewhere here that you were using it? I guess I'm missing it...

How many months was the 2 cycles?

Mittens
Occasional Poster
Hair vit vitamins
Crescina 300 women

Post by Mittens » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:25 am

Update- I used crescina 300 for women for three months- I did get some new baby hairs but no strong growths-
But now one month after stopping crescina I notice my hair looks really bad and thin again and I have been having awful excessive shedding- its scaring me and I don't know what to do anymore - sick of being depressed and letting this invade my life-
I'm going to NY next month and I think I'm going to try the PRP injections- I'm really desperate at this point- honestly I feel like there's no hope :(

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:24 pm

Thanks for the update, Mittens. I wonder how things would have gone had you kept up with it- I think a good 6 months and preferably a year or longer is the way to gauge things. But that's easier said than done sometimes.

Fizzball
Prolific Poster

Post by Fizzball » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:00 am

Would this be the same one being discussed here?

http://www.thelocal.ch/page/view/1969
Don't mistake my optimism for stupidity

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:10 pm

Yep, that seems to be the same product/product line. I wonder what happened to their research?
Investigators said they had commissioned their own scientific research, pointing out that if it did work if would have to be classified as a "medicine" instead of a "cosmetic" and would therefore be subject to stricter controls.
Sounds like our FDA and the claims companies aren't supposed to make around here. Of course plenty get away with it anyway.

Mittens
Occasional Poster
Hair vit vitamins
Crescina 300 women

Post by Mittens » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:39 pm

http://www.menafn.com/menafn/1093462674 ... ss-product

This article online says that crescina was pulled off the shelves in Italy
I might pick up on the crescina again and try it for a longer period of time -
Any ideas on the PRP injections?

Mittens
Occasional Poster
Hair vit vitamins
Crescina 300 women

Post by Mittens » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:40 pm

Jacob wrote:Thanks for the update, Mittens. I wonder how things would have gone had you kept up with it- I think a good 6 months and preferably a year or longer is the way to gauge things. But that's easier said than done sometimes.
I'm going to start it again and continue it for six months lets see what happens - thank you :)

bobs
Norwood Level: Norwood V

Post by bobs » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:34 pm

Hi,

I started using Crescina re-growth a few weeks back. i bought the complete hair trestment which comes with anti-hair loss vials.. i've almost finished the first pack.1 vial remaiing... i can notice some baby hairs on my temples... i'm gonna use only the re-growth vials now for another 2 months and see what happens....

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:11 pm

Please keep us updated, bobs 8)

tinytim
Prolific Poster

Post by tinytim » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:39 am

Hi mittens well i have heard of taking the piss but camels urine hahaha but to be serious minoxidil or lonerton for blood pressure was made out of rats urine and of course we know they refined it for human use so there maybe something in it but as said the camels urine smells so it needs to be refined to see if it could be made into a topical.Re crescina i was going to try but as its been on sale a long time we would all know by now if it worked for male alopecis androgenica.So jacob although i stopped using minox a long time ago what is your thoughts on gigi capiilary as on a video this natural amazon forrest formula has a bad receaded man that used it and has regrown his hair and has many testomonials that it worksso i have ordered some. :?: =;

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:05 pm

Another one I missed :?

Let us know how the stuff works for you(tinytim)..I haven't really looked into it much.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:23 pm

Their latest offering: http://www.labosuisse.com/en/content/cr ... ar-islands
After a first patent (2003) and further formula innovations, in 2015 Labo researchers defined a formulation (Swiss Patent application 02050/14) that allows to take care of each anatomical and functional structure of the Hair Follicular Island, and supplies the adequate energy for the needs of the island itself (that are higher compared to those of a single hair follicle).

The main active ingredients of Crescina Hair Follicular Islands formulation are:

Glycogen: for the erector pili muscle;

Lupinus albus: for the vascular network surrounding the hair follicular island;

Glutamyl-amido-ethyl-indole: for the network of nerve fibers;

Proline: for the collagen constituting the peri-follicle;

Extracts of Triticum Vulgare + Glycine max + Scutellaria Baicalensis: for the energy necessary to the growth of hair follicular islands’ bulbs.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:51 pm

Clinical Efficacy of a Cosmetic Treatment by Crescina® Human Follicle Stem Cell on Healthy Males with Androgenetic Alopecia

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3680633/

Frosso

Post by Frosso » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:50 am

So I just found this forum while I was searchingly for comments on crescina.

I am a 30 year old woman who a year ago had full healthy hair and a year later is fighting hair loss to the point where you can see my scalp though my hair.

My hair loss started around march 2016 and by may-June I noticed advanced thinning at my side then by August at the top/back of my scalp and for the last 2 months my frontline has been receding.

I went to a doctor the first time he said he didnt notice anything g wrong with my hair/scalp, the second time he noticed some thinning at the front and the third time he said it MIGHT be AGA.

I started crescina 500 (even though the girl at the pharmacy suggested the 300 line) and I use the 1300 shampoo.

When I first put the liquid in my head I dudnt nitice anything (no redness or heating) but after a while I noticed a slight heating sensation on parts of my head ...

Should my scalp be burning and going red if this was working ? Does this mean that since it didn't go red that it's nit working ??

Thank you !!

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:46 pm

Hello and welcome to Hairlossfight 8)

I don't think any sensation or redness or lack thereof means much. Sometimes when you start out with something you'll notice it the first few days or so and then you/your scalp gets used to it so you don't even notice it anymore. Other times there is something in it that is causing it and will continue to do so but it's not necessarily a bad thing(nor does it mean "it's working") unless it bothers you too much. Sometimes people have a reaction/are allergic to a certain ingredient(PG for example) and cannot continue to use a product.