A&G Hair Complex plus- trials

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Re: A&G Hair Complex plus- trials

Post by Dr.AQ » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:35 pm

Jacob wrote:Dr. AQ..could you explain please how you can say just now "the formula is finally done" ..but in your first post you say "This new formula has been passed to some members here and so far the results are very promising".

The other obvious question is- who are those members?
Always suspicious :D

The formula tested by some of the guys did not have the delivery system we just incorporated but did have the extra "punch". The initial results was indeed promising as we were not sure if it will work at all. I am not sure if I mentioned this but this formula has many components to it and with that many challenges came along with it i.e. stability, compounding, ect..

Its better if I don't mention the members at this time. I am glad they took part on the early study and I continue to hear from them.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:36 pm

Brunz19 wrote:Hey Doc, did you end up going with that delivery system that was apparently 10X better than any nano/liposome?
yes sir, Its done and will be included in the new formula.

LiverPool
Regular Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Post by LiverPool » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:01 am

Dr.AQ wrote: Always suspicious :D

The formula tested by some of the guys did not have the delivery system we just incorporated but did have the extra "punch". The initial results was indeed promising as we were not sure if it will work at all. I am not sure if I mentioned this but this formula has many components to it and with that many challenges came along with it i.e. stability, compounding, ect..

Its better if I don't mention the members at this time. I am glad they took part on the early study and I continue to hear from them.
Some idiot is setting aside $200 based on this bit of BS.
Dr.AQ wrote: yes sir, Its done and will be included in the new formula.
10X better than the nano/liposome delivery systems? Hah!

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:28 am

Dr. AQ..with all due respect..please list those who have already been using the product. Saying that there are members here who are using it and getting good results but then not saying who they are, is worse than what Steve of Scalpure is doing. I know I gave you a list of those I hope were not trying it out..but it'd still be better to say who they are.

We all remember you talking about all those using the original formula who had such great results. Same with that LLLT salon.

It'll be great if this time it does do wonders..but it's best, and just common sense, not to say things that can't be backed up.

Fizzball
Prolific Poster

Post by Fizzball » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:37 am

Its great that you (DrAQ) are seeing these results but keep in mind that everyone here is expecting to see these results with their own eyes and won't throw out any cash until they do see it here.
LiverPool wrote: Some idiot is setting aside $200 based on this bit of BS.
hahaha Liverpool that was hilarious :D (I'm not being sarcastic either)

I also agree with Jacob, you may have good intentions and are trying to convey a point but saying such things just creates unnecessary suspicion.
Don't mistake my optimism for stupidity

chore boy
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by chore boy » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:39 am

10x better than nanosomes? Tell us more, won't you?

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:13 am

Fizzball wrote:Its great that you (DrAQ) are seeing these results but keep in mind that everyone here is expecting to see these results with their own eyes and won't throw out any cash until they do see it here.

I also agree with Jacob, you may have good intentions and are trying to convey a point but saying such things just creates unnecessary suspicion.
When testing a new product one must produce many different formula before settling for one. Its a standard in the industry and I did ask some to try it and give me their feedback. I don't want to disclose my findings/technology in a public forum that is why I am giving it to you guys to try it, this way you don't have to believe me, or trust me. All you need to do is to hear from your fellow members and decide for yourself. This product can fail and the only person who will lose here is me, and if it does work we all going to be winners. I am putting this product to the test in front of everyone.
I will continue to give you updates ..

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:15 am

Jacob wrote:Dr. AQ..with all due respect..please list those who have already been using the product. Saying that there are members here who are using it and getting good results but then not saying who they are, is worse than what Steve of Scalpure is doing. I know I gave you a list of those I hope were not trying it out..but it'd still be better to say who they are.

We all remember you talking about all those using the original formula who had such great results. Same with that LLLT salon.

It'll be great if this time it does do wonders..but it's best, and just common sense, not to say things that can't be backed up.
J,
I just sent you a pM with the names and an explanation. I hope this will take care of the matter.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:16 am

chore boy wrote:10x better than nanosomes? Tell us more, won't you?
in due time

Starfish

Post by Starfish » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:23 am

Jacob wrote:
I am one of those members

Fizzball
Prolific Poster

Post by Fizzball » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:01 am

Dr.AQ wrote:
Fizzball wrote:Its great that you (DrAQ) are seeing these results but keep in mind that everyone here is expecting to see these results with their own eyes and won't throw out any cash until they do see it here.

When testing a new product one must produce many different formula before settling for one. Its a standard in the industry and I did ask some to try it and give me their feedback. I don't want to disclose my findings/technology in a public forum that is why I am giving it to you guys to try it, this way you don't have to believe me, or trust me. All you need to do is to hear from your fellow members and decide for yourself. This product can fail and the only person who will lose here is me, and if it does work we all going to be winners. I am putting this product to the test in front of everyone.
I will continue to give you updates ..
Well I guess I'll wait and see what becomes of this and hope for the best because at the end of the day hope is all we have, I guess now the focus and responsibility shifts onto the selected members to document their experimentation of this new formula and present it here when the trial is over or ultimately the members would have let us all down including yourself so time will tell I guess.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:01 pm

Starfish wrote:
Jacob wrote:
I am one of those members

And that is sad. As I told someone else- I figured you were bug. You were banned from here at one point for your nonsense. Then you come back here questioning another product using another nick. Now out of all ppl Dr. AQ picks you?

LiverPool
Regular Poster

Post by LiverPool » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:16 pm

Something smells fishy about this 'trial'.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:47 pm

I can't believe this is happening..
The trial has not started yet, I don't remember mentioning starfish..
The test prior to this trial were random, testing other factors and different formulas. This formula is NEW and NO ONE IN THIS FORUM OR OTHER FORUMS HAS TESTED IT. We had in house testing and gave it to our partner outside the USA to test it, that's it!!
I picked 4 trials so far and will pick the 5th once we are ready to ship.
Everyone here will have the opportunity to see the results first hand (including myself).
There are no financial ties or profits for A&G by doing this. I know many thinks that A&G is making a living selling products here to all the 32 members.

Cheers

Fizzball
Prolific Poster

Post by Fizzball » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:15 am

Dr.AQ wrote:I can't believe this is happening..
The test prior to this trial were random, testing other factors and different formulas. This formula is NEW and NO ONE IN THIS FORUM OR OTHER FORUMS HAS TESTED IT. We had in house testing and gave it to our partner outside the USA to test it, that's it!!
Everyone here will have the opportunity to see the results first hand (including myself).
There are no financial ties or profits for A&G by doing this. I know many thinks that A&G is making a living selling products here to all the 32 members.

Cheers
Good enough for me man, I just want to see this done right so no one shoots you down before you have a chance because in case you haven't noticed there are a few disgruntled customers from the past that are upset over their previous purchase... some are still expecting a response based on a refund and as I said thats entirely up to you and your company.
I can't wait until the trial begins, good luck to everyone involved ;)

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:04 am

Dr.AQ wrote:I can't believe this is happening..

Cheers

Starfish is bug..as you now know via my pm's. Anything he says will be questionable(if even left up), in my mind..due to what he did in the past. Including questioning your original product- never getting a good response from you on it, and then doing a 180 when he received free product. Then has the nerve to come here under a new nick and in his first post question a different company's product.

And no, this isn't about this current "trial"..but you brought up these other "trialists" of a beefed up product that supposedly is, once again, providing good results.

Your last comment there, Dr. AQ...come on. These forums get hundreds of reads- many do not post here. The same for the other forums where A&G is discussed.

Edit: And at least one of the "trialists" hasn't even started using it yet. And yet you're getting good feedback from them on it. Amazing.

0416Dr
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Treatment Regimen: Niz

Post by 0416Dr » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:16 am

my opinion: Dr.AQ is one of the best scam artist I saw online.....with his fake products. And the funny thing is that people would still like to buy the new formula even if they bought the previous a couple of times and didnt work. Man, if I sell yoghurt as anti hairloss shampoo to thousand of people, im sure a couple will say that it works for them. The same case is here as well. Maybe Dr.AQ is selling yoghurt? See my avatar.......EXACTLY what I see here.

http://www.agskinsolutions.com/haircomplex.html

Still the same old news....he is selling a NOT working product, we all know that. How stupid can you be to buy this stuff.....Wanna have a good laugh???? Check that graph....LOL. Is there any government instant who checks for fake products? That graph is totally untrue...what a lie. If he was so serious, that graph etc. should have been deleted...I mean....why are you developing a better formula if the first version should work as good as that graph shows you.

Again, this is my opinion and we live in a free world so I hope the admin or mods wont attack me....
I went to buy a camouflage jacket the other day but I couldn't find any.

glaxom
Regular Poster

Post by glaxom » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:03 am

0416Dr wrote:my opinion: Dr.AQ is one of the best scam artist I saw online.....with his fake products.

Are you saying because it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:22 am

That is a good point. Why keep selling the old stuff if you're admitting it isn't doing what you said it would? I suppose the answer will be- because there are those who did see results and may want to continue using it.

What is odd about all of this is that the skin products seem to be legit- get good reviews etc. It is easier to get results from a skin product compared to regrowing hair though. I would also like to see the patent information- all it says on the website still is that it's patent-pending. Was that ever provided? Is it their patent that is pending or is it somebody elses? There are similar skin products..and even hair products...out there.

On the Science page..the only "studies" listed are those with natural/herbal etc ingredients.

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:30 am

All 32 members, eh? Nice to see a company that actually appreciates folks' business.

Can anyone post an example of when Dr. AQ has demonstrated that he has any knowledge whatsoever of AGA?

He sells mystery potions... literally. He refuses to elaborate on the alleged growth factors, their function or any other tough question thrown his way.

Absolutely out of control, guys.

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:48 am

"to all the 32 members"... that sh*t cracks me up. Maybe it's just me, but it's these 32 members that could either put you over or sink you. Do you really think that all 42,000 or whatever respectable number of views the original A&G thread had, were generated by 32 members? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say "Probably not".

A majority of search engine leads regarding hairloss products come back to discussions on one forum or another. Personally - long before I started posting - I lurked in the cut, doing my lil' research on which products warranted a try. I dodged the bullet on countless lame products simply because of search hits coming back to forums. The forums are a lot more powerful than give them credit for.

Fizzball
Prolific Poster

Post by Fizzball » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:05 am

Agreed I actually had a great post typed up but I lost it to an IE error (curses for not using my FF with lazerus), I too was a lurker much like chore boy and did my own research... I'm not special there are lots of other people that do the same and eventually they draw their own conclusions, I would also like to mention we have 575 registered members and god knows how many lurkers.

I'm not gonna bother trying to replicate my failed post because it will just frustrate me to try but lets just wait it out and see what happens with this one before we round up the posse and lynch him. :D

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:02 am

It's sad that it's desperation that fuels what's sometimes an obviously unsound investment. Dude, I can say whatever I want because I paid my dues out here and have got down on some shady sh*t for the sake of bettering mine and everyone else's cause. I bought the A&G, had PRP done, TB4, multiple legitimate growth factors, Noggin, had a lame ass transplant that thankfully didn't yeild any hair growth... still can't can't believe I bought the fu*kin' yogurt.

I'm sorry for cursing but it's gotta stop. We know better than alot of what we get into and we really need to stop letting our desperation override our judgement. Vote Chore Boy for change in '09.

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:26 am

Perfect example of the power of forums... my buddy is a dirty biker. For years, he would hate on me when I would tell him how I thought forums were extremely efficient. Yada yada... 'bout 6 months ago, I catch dude on a biker forum, being like "they're actually pretty cool". My other buddy is hardcore Marine sniper and he caught my attention one time when he mentioned a forum I ocassionally lurked at. Point being... you never would have thought that either of them would be on a forum.

LiverPool
Regular Poster

Post by LiverPool » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:02 pm

I actually saw that '32 members' comment yesterday and had a chuckle but I didn't want to pick on that because it already seems to some people that I'm taking this too seriously. Maybe he meant that 32 members of this forum bought his product and that's all that he cares about. Not as high a number as I woulda thought but that's $6400 in his pocket.

Great point 0416dr about the 'study results' chat!

intricate1
Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: A&G hair complex rogain nizoral

Post by intricate1 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:50 pm

It's way more than 6400 $ I alone spent 400 on that like some other people. A&g is a scam remember I used to fight for it but I will never buy it unless I see people with exceptional resuts after 6 months

0416Dr
Prolific Poster

Post by 0416Dr » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:07 am

Are you saying because it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck?
@Glaxom: what is your point? I would be sure that if someone sounds like a duck, walks like a duck and EVEN QUACKS like a duck....that it would not be a DOG, but close to a duck or just a duck. But if that is your perspection, then good luck for being scammed....maybe you should turn off your blinkers (or glassess which are not transparant).

Please, if you disagree with me then post your opinion/ argument. I am just saying that the graph on his webpage is totally untrue, but he is still selling that fake product (EVEN NOW he is creating a new version?! So adminitting the first version does not work!) In my country (the Netherlands) I could sue him for selling products and claiming things which are totally untrue! Too bad he is not living here. According to the graph these 32 members should have nice results! This counts for several other forums as well and all I see is angry or unsatisfied people who paid 200 dollars or even more for a second batch (God knows maybe people also bought a third batch) and still have ZERO results. And it is not just 1 case with ZERO results, but I guess over 80%. (I even think 100%)

The strange thing is that Dr. AQ keeps saying that lots of clinics have positive results etc. etc. bla bla bla, ladidadi....but still no photos/pictures/videos/articles/documentaries or whatever.

I feel sorry for those who are scammed. On the other hand I am glad that I didnt buy this fake stuff, I almost bought it.

glaxom
Regular Poster

Post by glaxom » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:53 am

0416Dr wrote:
@Glaxom: what is your point? I would be sure that if someone sounds like a duck, walks like a duck and EVEN QUACKS like a duck....that it would not be a DOG, but close to a duck or just a duck. But if that is your perspection, then good luck for being scammed....maybe you should turn off your blinkers (or glassess which are not transparant).

Dude my point is i agree with you ...................it is a scam.

Looks like a duck, etc, etc, is just an old American saying.

0416Dr
Prolific Poster

Post by 0416Dr » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:45 am

@Glaxom: :shock: im totally sorry that I misunderstood you. I take my words back :oops: Im bad with expressions in english

glaxom
Regular Poster

Post by glaxom » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:10 pm

0416Dr wrote:@Glaxom: :shock: im totally sorry that I misunderstood you. I take my words back :oops: Im bad with expressions in english

No problem 0416Dr.

I, like you and many others on this forum are totally burnt out on these guys and their outlandish claims of regrowth.

The inevitable disappointment that we experience when their products fail to live up to their promises leaves us feeling ripped off and angry as hell.

Phil007
Regular Poster

Post by Phil007 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:53 pm

Whatever guys. I also invested 200 bucks for nothing regarding long-term results. But I make a proposal, let us just wait what the new product will deliver. If it does not work, we can complain afterwards.

And we have nothing to lose except time. O:)

Fizzball
Prolific Poster

Post by Fizzball » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:04 am

Phil007 wrote:Whatever guys. I also invested 200 bucks for nothing regarding long-term results. But I make a proposal, let us just wait what the new product will deliver. If it does not work, we can complain afterwards.

And we have nothing to lose except time. O:)
I agree and thats why I have not posted anything since my last message... I could have and almost did but we just have to wait this one out and see what becomes of it all... it would be so nice to have a legit alternative to current big2 (propecia/minoxidil).

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:21 am

I wish him the best of luck, I swear to God I do. I hope he's a sleeper cell waiting to blow the brakes off the whole industry. I just find it ridiculous that he doesn't discuss anything related to hair, let alone hairloss. I can understand not disclosing proprietary information but come on now.

justthin
Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:14 pm

glaxom wrote:
0416Dr wrote:

Dude my point is i agree with you ...................it is a scam.

Looks like a duck, etc, etc, is just an old American saying.

it's not an american sayin i believe...but the point is..at least he is giving this an honest go..no money to be paid , just a trial..which we all want. let's just see wut happens.thats really the bottom line...btw I will update on scalpure tomorrow..I am quite impressed right now with it.nothing miraculous but def improvment. will detail later on...ttyl guys ...it;s late!! :)

0416Dr
Prolific Poster

Post by 0416Dr » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:40 am

I understand that people who already bought this stuff are forgiving Dr. AQ as they are AT LEAST 200 bucks lighter (I still cant believe that he sold second and third batches, while only 1 cure should be enough according to Dr.AQ!) then before and still have hopes...I think Dr.AQ should give a free supply to all people who didnt have any results with the first version...but no, instead he just gives 25% of discount (very sad and for me smells like another scam, Im sorry to say that). Even no money back guarantee, I wouldnt buy that (not literally). If he had balls, then he should just admit that his first version is not working at all and he should contribute towards by giving the second version (if it works ofcourse, but I doubt that) for free to all people who bought the first version and didnt work at all (or even made things worser then before). Sometimes, it hurts when you have a business. If Dr.AQ trusted his own product, he would give the second "hopefully working" version for free to all people where the first version did not work. Like my own company, it hurts the first year (by selling stuff at cost price and even below), but I had to do something to make my name bigger. But when you have enough customers, you should make profit.

Anyway, he didnt trust his first version either...no guarantees anyway as that would make him go bankrupt, Im sure of that!

Of course, I also hope that it will work, but if the first version fails so hard...why should I trust a second version? Esspecially if you do not get it free if you bought the first non working version and no guarantees. If I understand this right, then the second version should be improved on the basis of the first version. So now he is adding new supplements to let it work better? Better? If 32 members didnt have any results, how should we define "better"? And if the core ingredients do not work, then why isnt Dr.AQ just creating a complete new formula? That means the new added supplements would care of regrowth? It almost feels like covering things up....correct me if Im wrong.
Last edited by 0416Dr on Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

driver52
Regular Poster

Post by driver52 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:11 am

well said 416

Its too bad i dont live in the california area..I would of liked to have a few face to face words with the doc after his promises began to look more like lies

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:38 pm

Argh, why aren't email notifications working for me?! I have the "Notify me when a reply is posted" ticked and even pmed the admin but he can't be bothered to reply (been 10 days since I sent the PM).

I wish Dr AQ offered a money back guarantee when I suggested it all those months back. I agree with others here, the least he can do is offer free samples of his new product to members who purchased before.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:03 pm

Update:
We are on time with production and everything is going according to plan. As of today, I did not hear the exact date of delivery from the manufacturer. I heard that they are waiting for some components to arrive.
Chore boy, 0416Dr, glaxom, liverpool, fizzball and others
I am sorry to hear about your disappointments and I understand your frustration with me. The AGHC version 1 is not a bad product, yes it did not work for you and others but there are people who are using it now and continue to see results. AGHC is sold now around the world and we continue to receive orders. The second version is an improved one, this is common practice in many industries and does not mean that the first version is a total waste. For the second version, I decided to say nothing and allow the product/results do the talking. NO one is paying for it except me. I admit that I made a mistake when I said that the AGHC should be a one time treatment, now I know its not. There will be no one time treatment for hair loss as this is a continuous battle we go through with hair loss. Yes many are reading the forums and many of our competitors are reading it too. For now, there is no need to call me a scam or any other thing until the trialists get the chance to try it and report their findings.

0416Dr
Prolific Poster

Post by 0416Dr » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:57 pm

yes it did not work for you and others but there are people who are using it now and continue to see results. AGHC is sold now around the world and we continue to receive orders.
If there were so many results, why dont we see any before/after pictures, testimonials etc? (Im looking my a.. off on the internet to find something positive). That a product is sold around the world wouldnt say anything? If all people just ordered once and afterwards they might find it a "not working" product, then are you sure that people are satisfied? If you could show us a graph where at least 80% does really have regrowth, then that would be more convincing. Why dont we see any results on the 32 members at this forum? Are they according to you "the group that didnt get results"? Statistically this doesnt sound logical to me.

So it is not a one time product. Why so expensive? And how many times should we use it a year? If that is 3 or 4 batches a year, then I guess there are FAR better ways to improve your hair or even your bald head (HT, Lasers).
For now, there is no need to call me a scam or any other thing until the trialists get the chance to try it and report their findings.
So we can call you a scam if the trial also fails? LoL.

It is just like Scalpure and Steve, that product does not give you regrowth but he is still claiming that lots of people are satisfied and have good results. But what are these results? He cannot show this. And everytime he tries he fails.

intricate1
Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: A&G hair complex rogain nizoral

Post by intricate1 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:50 am

I really hope nobody buys your product without some tangible results cause you are a A + and + g + Hair + complex is a scam

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:35 am

Good morning everyone,
We will be shipping the samples this week. Those who are participating please send us your addresses and report here once you have received them. Good luck and sorry for the delay.

p__
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Post by p__ » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:18 pm

So, which 5 members where finally selected to participate in the trial?

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:12 pm

p__ wrote:So, which 5 members where finally selected to participate in the trial?
1- Jajo
2- SW2
3- helpmyhair
4- hulihoop ?? ( i know his real name)
5- A don't know his nick name but he sent me an email and I had to send him a sample. Please make yourself known. I am going to send you an email shortly.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:17 pm

Hello everyone,
The samples were sent this afternoon and should be in the trialists mail box soon. Please notify us here so we can follow up.
Things are out of my hands now and I will be observing the results just like everyone here. Lets the trial begin \:D/
Again i apologize for the delay.
Good luck everyone

pute959
Occasional Poster

Post by pute959 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:17 pm

now, lets pray O:) :-$

Melon Collie
Seasoned Poster

Post by Melon Collie » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:52 am

I got an email earlier this week saying the samples were being sent out this week sooooooo I must be #5. Good to see you're name on the list of trialists Huli.

Fizzball
Prolific Poster

Post by Fizzball » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:30 am

Well done DrAQ and congratulations to the trialists, thank you for putting your name forward to represent this forum and yourself in this trial, I look forward to observing all the data gathered carefully.

All the best everyone. :D

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:58 am

And Dr. AQ..please answer/respond to any and all questions from now on. We had this problem with Scalpure..and it gets very irritating.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:19 am

Melon Collie wrote:I got an email earlier this week saying the samples were being sent out this week sooooooo I must be #5. Good to see you're name on the list of trialists Huli.
Actual I meant you instead of hulihoops but I will send hulihoop a sample too. So we will have 5 + the guy with the email. His email moved me and I had to include him, He is under no obligation to participate since adding Hulihoop makes it 5. I will pass his name to Jacob incase he shows up and no one recognize him.
Hulihoops, You should receive an email from me shortly.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:22 am

Jacob wrote:And Dr. AQ..please answer/respond to any and all questions from now on. We had this problem with Scalpure..and it gets very irritating.
I will be more than happy to do so, as always.
Please don't compare me to Scalpure, no disrespect intended.