A&G Hair Complex plus- trials

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

A&G Hair Complex plus- trials

Post by Dr.AQ » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:00 pm

Hello Gang,
It has been awhile since I wrote something here, but I do stop by here between now and then to catch up on the latest and respond to my PMs.
Updates:
Exactly seven months ago (March 20th 2009) we launched A&G hair complex. We had mixed reactions to it but many considered it to be below average. To be more accurate, some got no results, some got little growth and some got good results. At A&G this is not good, as a result, we went back in the lab and added some improvements to the existing formula to make it more powerful and more effective. To test this new version of the Hair complex, I thought it will be a good idea if I give it to people who are critical and will report results as they see it. So after some thinking, I decided to bring it here. I would like 5 participants who will try the new AGHC. We will get to follow their progress here in this forum. This way everyone is on it. This new formula has been passed to some members here and so far the results are very promising. We also tested safety and stability and both tests came positive. So its safe to use but I need to see how effective is it. If this formula does work good, We will release it early next year. For those who bought the first version will get 25% discount for all future purchases.

If you want to participate, please send me a PM, Please include the following:
1- age
2- sex
3- location
4- type of hair loss
5- brief history with your MPB

I will pick different types of MPB and someone known around hair forums.

Cheers,
A

Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: 300 diode Laser Messiah II
IH's top 3 plus resv
4 Shampoo rotation
Mag Oil 3x a week
Scalpure
Adding Super Zix 2, PP topical, and Pauling Protocol

Re: A&G Hair Complex plus- trials

Post by 1..... » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:14 pm

Dr. AQ

Is this new HC a daily treatment of a one time treatment? Do the trialist have to pay for the trial or is it for free?
And what are the ingredients that will make this HC work better than the last one?

Thanks,

0416Dr
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Treatment Regimen: Niz

Post by 0416Dr » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:21 am

and some got good results.
Who?! Well, at least not here...
I went to buy a camouflage jacket the other day but I couldn't find any.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:38 am

Kudos to Dr. AQ for doing a trial like this this time. I would also like to know though who here has already tried it.

I was actually going to bump up that old huge thread to mention that it's interesting the # who "got no results" with A&G and yet are seeing things with ________. Makes me wonder if there was some delay of some sort in the hair-awakening :-s

hapyman
Prolific Poster

Post by hapyman » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:04 am

Also I would be curious to see what has changed. Hopefully it was the delivery mechanism as I saw that some had a reaction to the PG(?).

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:48 am

1..... wrote:Dr. AQ

Is this new HC a daily treatment of a one time treatment? Do the trialist have to pay for the trial or is it for free?
And what are the ingredients that will make this HC work better than the last one?

Thanks,

This will be used just like the previous AGHC however, the treatment will be used every 3-4 months. AKA 3-4 times a year. The trial is Free, we will pay for everything. The concentration of the GF is higher and more efficient delivery system (this all I can say at this time)

Brunz19
Seasoned Poster

Post by Brunz19 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:37 am

Situations like this make me realize that we should not always judge a persons character by the product they believe in. Not that I ever did, I just think some people should downright be somewhat apologetic to Doc AQ. I mean, he's actually doing it right this time around, and there's already a sardonic comment in the mix. Nice.

Anyways, thanks for trying again Doc, I appreciate it. Hope this new mix is what everyone expected the first one to be.

helpmyhair
Seasoned Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood I

Post by helpmyhair » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:21 am

I used A&G the first time around and didn't really see any visable results. At most, maybe it slowed down my shedding, though that only lasted for 1 - 2 months. So I would definitly like to be apart of the trial. I reported my lack there of results on the A&G thread some time ago. I'm also a member at HLT for quite a while.. with the same user name.. and am helpmyhair1 at immortal hair's forum.

kamui
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamui » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:03 pm

I think Dr. AQ should only pick those who bought the hair complex before.

Ryand2
Seasoned Poster

Post by Ryand2 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:54 pm

I agree with that statement. I sent him a message earlier knowing that I bought his product right at the beginning last spring when it first launched, and that much can be confirmed by my earlier posts. Nonetheless, I experienced no results, just $200 lost. Unlike most of you, I am a relatively poor college student, so for me to spend that much would imply I got my hopes sky high in a relatively fast period of time. Then... disappointment. Incredible disappointment. I think it would be an incredible act of good faith on the Docs part if he provided those who spent the money on the original product with the free trial.. Not just me, but anyone else on the board who did.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Brunz19 wrote:Situations like this make me realize that we should not always judge a persons character by the product they believe in. Not that I ever did, I just think some people should downright be somewhat apologetic to Doc AQ. I mean, he's actually doing it right this time around, and there's already a sardonic comment in the mix. Nice.

Anyways, thanks for trying again Doc, I appreciate it. Hope this new mix is what everyone expected the first one to be.
Thank you! No need for any apology. I just think we all need to come together to solve this condition. I have the resources and you guys have the experience that can help me develop and fine tone a solution.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:48 pm

Hello Gang,
I got many emails and I am extremely happy with the response and support I got from everyone here. I printed everyone's email and we will meet and decide who will be a good candidate. We must pick people that have different back grounds. age and their experience with AGHC version 1. People who purchased the first version will get a discount that will save them more money than they spent. We have accurate records of all the orders made.
If you don't get a response from me that does not mean I did not get your email. As I said we are testing it locally too as well as with our partners internationally. We need to get this right this time.
Also I will be open to any suggestion anyone have in regards to the formula or anything else. I will do my best to bring you to date with any developments.

perga
Prolific Poster

Post by perga » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:37 pm

Words of advice: take EXTREMELY GOOD before and after pictures of the local test subjects, and REQUIRE them to maintain the same hair length throughout the trial.

Make sure all of these are the same: angle, lighting, room settings, camera flash usage, hair length, and to make doubly sure, take as many shots as you can when the trialists come in for checkups. Multiple angles and/or video footage is also a plus.

If the pictures show good recovery, people almost always say the hair length is different, so if you have any way of proving the hair length (put a ruler next to some hair and take a picture) I would recommend that as well.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:33 pm

perga wrote:Words of advice: take EXTREMELY GOOD before and after pictures of the local test subjects, and REQUIRE them to maintain the same hair length throughout the trial.

Make sure all of these are the same: angle, lighting, room settings, camera flash usage, hair length, and to make doubly sure, take as many shots as you can when the trialists come in for checkups. Multiple angles and/or video footage is also a plus.

If the pictures show good recovery, people almost always say the hair length is different, so if you have any way of proving the hair length (put a ruler next to some hair and take a picture) I would recommend that as well.
Thanks for the input Perga. These are great points.

Fizzball
Prolific Poster

Post by Fizzball » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:13 am

Dr.AQ I admire your tireless effort, I sincerely hope it pays off in the end for all parties involved, whilst it isn't that once time treatment I had been hoping for 3-4 times a year still beats the competing products.

I agree with perga in terms of photography and I would also like to see a more scientific approach to this new rounds of trials, as I said previously the use of a digital microscope will go a long way to provide evidence of hair regrowth, a digital microscope will be able to gather more fine line detail and give you more accurate data that will be noticeable from a very early stage where as a photo will be at the mercy to a lot of variables and will only become more noticeable at later and more obvious stages, I'm confident there will be some changes not visible to the human eye or photography that can be useful to your studies.

They both have their merits therefore I do expect to see both being displayed once all the trials are completed.

I also would like to know if those selected for the trial will have to sign some form of agreement to allow the images taken of their scalp (note that I said scalp, which excludes any distinguishable features) to be published, and will the selected members be announced to the forum.

I actually would like to see some active forum members take an approach to this in a similar fashion to that of BigBlack which did a reasonably good job on his trial to scalpure.
Don't mistake my optimism for stupidity

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:15 am

OK so we got enough people for the trial. I will announce them here in due time. Those who are selected will receive an email from us explaining the the trials and agreeing to participate. Its legality.
Please continue to share thoughts and ideas. I will have dates for you soon.
I will also give details on the nature of the trial before we start.
Thanks

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:23 am

fizzball:
good to see you again. I agree with your points. I don't think I got bigblack name on the list. We will do our best with pictures and testimonials. I know how important they are. Microscopic pics are tricky, but will give them a shot. Everything will be done in public and you will be able to follow through this forum.

Ryand2
Seasoned Poster

Post by Ryand2 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:15 am

Looking forward to seeing the list of those you selected.

I have to admit this is one of the strangest things to happen in the hair loss community, that is your (docs) sincerity and attempts to provide further clarity on what it is your attempting to do with your products, even in the face of a semi-fiasco last spring. I dont remember a time when an instance like this has occured. All I have to say is kudos and thanks for coming back to the board, speaks loads about your character.

Zeke

Post by Zeke » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:41 pm

He should definitely be commended for having the stones to return and peddle another product. Must be some kind of experiment to see how many times he can relieve us of our cash. Its probably not tested on animals because he knows monkeys wouldn't fall for the same trick twice. Albert Einstein had a good quote about insanity, maybe some of you should look it up.
Love Zeke

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:52 pm

update:
So the meeting will be held 2 weeks from today to determine who will participate in the trials. We are waiting to get some feedback from others that are involved in making the AGHC plus.

anton
Occasional Poster

Post by anton » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:38 pm

Hi all,

It's been a while since I've posted. This new hair complex looks interesting and I'll be looking forward for the users' feedback. Good luck to those that become testers!
I just wanted to mention that I did get good results from the normal hair complex, that is my hair in the crown and the middle front thickened. The improvement was noted by family members. I was able to stretch the 5 vials to 16 treatments. After a 3 month break I'm going through a second round of the hair complex. In my case the improvement was seen while I kept taking 1.25mgs of finasteride. When I stopped taking finasteride and had stopped the hair complex for a couple of months it felt like the the hair loss cycle was slowly starting again so I restarted taking finasteride. I believe the hair complex and the fin make a good combo in my case.

Dutchhairloss
Regular Poster
Treatment Regimen: At the moment:
nothing
In the past:
Finasteride (propecia 1 mg) (1 year and 6 months)
Minoxidil (2%) (6 months)
Ketoconazol (for about 3 months)
In the future:
Whatever the future may bring us;)

Post by Dutchhairloss » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:57 am

Wow dr Aq!

Did not expect this!
Even though your (initial) product gave me a "HOAX-alert" at some point, showing that you are still willing to come up with a solution makes me believe in you!

Should you need a Dutch volunteer (diffuse hairloss, since my 17th/18th)...I'm your man (just PM me or something).

Good luck with the hairlossfight;)

cloud9
Seasoned Poster

Post by cloud9 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:36 pm

I cant believe this company is going to make these guys pay for trials on A&G . Its TRIALS ! NO one should have to pay to enter a product trial .It should be free for anyone participating in it . Primordial Performance has a trial coming up and their treatment is free for everyone entering the program . At 25% A&E is still going to make $150 on all those that lost $200 the first time on that stuff . Unbelievable .

hopeful19
Regular Poster

Post by hopeful19 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:28 pm

cloud9 wrote:I cant believe this company is going to make these guys pay for trials on A&G . Its TRIALS ! NO one should have to pay to enter a product trial .It should be free for anyone participating in it . Primordial Performance has a trial coming up and their treatment is free for everyone entering the program . At 25% A&E is still going to make $150 on all those that lost $200 the first time on that stuff . Unbelievable .
Buddy, the trial is free.
Those who bought the first version will get a 25% discount for the newer version

nidhogge
Regular Poster
Treatment Regimen: - Laser Helmet 3x a week, 20 minutes per session
- Magnesium Oil applied to scalp in the shower and massaged in well, left on for duration of shower
- HGF (Hair Growth Factors) custom formulation from Caregen once or twice a day
- A&G Complex (2 vials left)
- Primordial Performance HairGen Trial topical (coming soon)
- ImmortalHair.org regimen coupled with 112Degrees.com's product for hormonal balance

Post by nidhogge » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:38 pm

This is great news...I wish you the best of luck with the new and improved product Dr. AQ.

helpmyhair
Seasoned Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood I

Post by helpmyhair » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:55 pm

this thursday is the 2 week point..can't wait to see who Dr. AQ has selected.

p__
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Post by p__ » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:27 am

I applied right away and got a reply indicating that I could be eligible. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:50 am

Updates:
The names has been selected and will be published hopefully by Friday. Tomorrow I am having a meeting with another company that developed a new delivery system. According to their data, the system is 10X better than any nano/liposome out there. This might cause slight delays if we agreed to use their system (nothing major).
The existing trials are going very well and I continue to get positive feedback. The stability test and other tests are now finished and all came positive.
I've been receiving many emails asking me questions about the new formula and how that will effect their current AGHC use. Here are general answers:
1- For those who are using the AGHC and got results should not worry and panic. The new formula is not a replacement its an improved one with more GF and better delivery system. (Plus other stuff that we will mention during the launch).
2- Again the price will remain the same and you won't notice any difference.
3- The year supply for the AGHC should not exceed $450.
4- For the new formula please check with us and see if your local clinic got it. We usually launch it through our website first and then to our partner clinics
5- At this time we do not have a launch date, but it will be early next year.
6- Trials are for FREE and are designed to have the forum members involved. I would like the new AGHC to be a group project where everyone can have a say on its development.
7- Yes, international shipments will be free and they will get 25% for their second order.
8- We will ask the people who participate to publish B/F pics.
9- Jacob and Sam are not involved in this but I hope they can be involved in validating the members we choose.

I hope I answered all the questions and you shall hear from me soon,
Cheers,
A

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:19 pm

The names for the people picked for trials are:
1- SW2
2- Melon Collie
3- Helpmyhair
4- still waiting to hear
5- still waiting to hear

The above names were picked because of the diverse pattern they display. I am sure they will elaborate. Also they all used the first version and will be able to compare the two for everyone here. The remaining 2 will be announced soon.

Joanne
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)

Post by Joanne » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:52 pm

Dr.AQ wrote:The names for the people picked for trials are:
1- SW2
2- Melon Collie
3- Helpmyhair
4- still waiting to hear
5- still waiting to hear

The above names were picked because of the diverse pattern they display. I am sure they will elaborate. Also they all used the first version and will be able to compare the two for everyone here. The remaining 2 will be announced soon.

Hi Dr AQ,

Interesting selection. MelonCollie seemed to be a good responder, based on his initial posts when the product was first released. We've all been anxious to hear how his results progressed since May/June, but he hasn't posted much since then. IMO ... no news is usually good news, so I'm assuming he was happy with the original formula.

It'll be interesting to see where the trials of the new formula go ... and I do wish you and all the trialists the best of luck :)

BTW ... I sent you a PM. Did you get it?

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:50 pm

Hi Joanne,
I did not get your PM but I just sent you one. Melon Collie is a good candidate because he will be able to compare the 2 formulas and give everyone a good feedback. He posted pictures in the past and many seemed to like his camera :D . He also know a lot about A&G and the product so he will be a good reference for many. SW2 had 2 treatments with little to no results and will be a good candidate to see if the new formula works. He also have a good camera :D

p__
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Post by p__ » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:11 am

Dr AQ, please check your PMs! Cheers!

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:13 pm

p__ wrote:Dr AQ, please check your PMs! Cheers!
I did and replied :D

mitcky
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood III A
Treatment Regimen: Premox

Post by mitcky » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:27 am

Dr.AQ wrote:The names for the people picked for trials are:
1- SW2
2- Melon Collie
3- Helpmyhair
4- still waiting to hear
5- still waiting to hear

Very sad that I was one of the first...I bought a second time, and I get nothing (but hair shedding)

Fizzball
Prolific Poster

Post by Fizzball » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:51 am

mitcky wrote:Very sad that I was one of the first...I bought a second time, and I get nothing (but hair shedding)
Well that sucks for you but I wouldn't worry about not being selected for trials considering that if it works we will all eventually get our hands on it but if it doesn't its back to the old drawing board for DrAQ and back to misery of hair loss for the rest of us :D

I just hope that everyone selected does a good job of documenting their experiment with this new batch of treatment, even though I didn't request a trial position in retrospect i probably would have been a good candidate considering I have long hair and any gains should be easily distinguishable as hair length wouldn't affect the overall pictures as I have seen some aggressive viewers call to question images based on natural hair growth of existing hairs which may sometime mislead viewers which is a fair enough claim really at the end of the day we all have our bald spots be it temples or crown and where there is a bold spot there can be gains so I look forward to seeing those key areas full of sustainable hair :)

chore boy
Prolific Poster
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by chore boy » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:57 am

What about everyone else that wasted money on it?

mitcky
Prolific Poster

Post by mitcky » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:04 am

chore boy wrote:What about everyone else that wasted money on it?

(that was EXACTLY my point---I was a bit more diplomatic)

chore boy
Prolific Poster
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by chore boy » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:24 am

This whole charade's been fu*ked since jump street... everything from him removing the text on his site talking about extensive frontal regrowth in the one set of pics when questioned about it, to explicitly telling me one time that some kid's mom was calling him crying and sh*t thanking him for her son's miraculous regrowth. Where's this dude at? Don't even deny saying it.

Honestly... the right thing to do would be to either refund every purchaser's money that bought the original product or to issue new batches to those people, myself included.

Fizzball
Prolific Poster

Post by Fizzball » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:40 am

I think he already mentioned that users that purchased the old formula under a specific time would get 25% off the new formula if it is successful, I don't know if that is going to please you both but I guess he could have just left and not come back.
I was so close myself to trialing the original formula as I was getting desperate but desperation is a terrible thing in this game and I decided to wait it out, I kinda regret it sometimes because I don't know if it would have actually helped me or not but if this new formula shows more promise I'll definitely give it a shot and for those that are eligible for the 25% off future products could end up recouping a lot more money than they originally spent that is if it does end up working at all.

I hope it does for everyone's sake so we can all look ahead in our lives with a great head of hair and restored confidence. (DAMN HAIR LOSS!)

kamui
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamui » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:38 pm

I lost 400 dollars... I won't forget it.

Bombarie
Prolific Poster

Post by Bombarie » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:48 am

Lost 200$ No regrowt and still losing lots of hair! Money back ore free new batches would be fair

mitcky
Prolific Poster

Post by mitcky » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:25 pm

Fizzball wrote:I think he already mentioned that users that purchased the old formula under a specific time would get 25% off the new formula if it is successful, I don't know if that is going to please you both but I guess he could have just left and not come back.
I was so close myself to trialing the original formula as I was getting desperate but desperation is a terrible thing in this game and I decided to wait it out, I kinda regret it sometimes because I don't know if it would have actually helped me or not but if this new formula shows more promise I'll definitely give it a shot and for those that are eligible for the 25% off future products could end up recouping a lot more money than they originally spent that is if it does end up working at all.

I hope it does for everyone's sake so we can all look ahead in our lives with a great head of hair and restored confidence. (DAMN HAIR LOSS!)

I still have the entire second box unopened......I was shedding way too much to continue.

LiverPool
Regular Poster

Post by LiverPool » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:39 am

Fizzball wrote:I think he already mentioned that users that purchased the old formula under a specific time would get 25% off the new formula if it is successful, I don't know if that is going to please you both but I guess he could have just left and not come back.
So, wait, let me get this straight. It would have been worse if the doc took $200 or $400 and just left you that much short in your wallet. But now everyone should rejoice that another product with a similar story has come around to rid you of $200 less 25%!!!

BRILLIANT

Fizzball
Prolific Poster

Post by Fizzball » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:24 am

Liverpool I can see you are frustrated but all I was trying to do was state the obvious that he could have just swindled you all and taken off with the $$$ never to be seen and heard from again, no one is telling you to pay any more money here for a product you clearly don't believe in hence why it is a restricted free trial and if it works out DrAQ will go from there but if it doesn't then maybe you and any other past customers can discuss some sort of refund with him, morally a refund would be the right thing to do but that's entirely up to him and his company.

Also my point is if it does work you will get a continuous 25% off which equates to big savings if the product actually works to maintain your hair until something more solid in the hair regrowth industry comes along.

LiverPool
Regular Poster

Post by LiverPool » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:07 am

Fizzball I was never a customer of A&G and for good reasons. If there was any serious evidence behind the product I would've got it and been happy with my decision. But the good doc wasn't forthcoming about most of the issues facing his product and was dragging his feet consistently.

As far as making this into a positive rather than the time to inquire some more, I still don't understand your logic. So what you are basically doing is highlighting the supposed positive of the discount while forgetting about the product's track record. In case you forgot the doc hasn't always been this upfront. We shouldn't forget that there's nothing wrong with a bit of research before spending our money.

Fizzball
Prolific Poster

Post by Fizzball » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:08 am

LiverPool wrote:Fizzball I was never a customer of A&G and for good reasons. If there was any serious evidence behind the product I would've got it and been happy with my decision. But the good doc wasn't forthcoming about most of the issues facing his product and was dragging his feet consistently.
I also was not a customer much to the same reasons as you have provided, I felt there wasn't adequate enough evidence provided to support the initial claims being made and it was definitely falling far short of expectations.
As far as making this into a positive rather than the time to inquire some more, I still don't understand your logic. So what you are basically doing is highlighting the supposed positive of the discount while forgetting about the product's track record. In case you forgot the doc hasn't always been this upfront. We shouldn't forget that there's nothing wrong with a bit of research before spending our money.
All I simply did was point out that the Dr had made available a 25% off deal for previous customers and as in the long term it would save the users a lot of money (that is if it is a success).
At the moment this is a thread about a free trial being carried out on a new formula and it requires no monetary payment to be involved in as we have been made aware of the results will have to clear for anyone to even consider putting down any form of trust and money into.
I agree the research is important and thats what we are all trying to do here... research and find a solution for our hair loss problems, as I mentioned in another thread every product and company has its D-Day and for this one it is playing out now, I encourage every member here to do their own research and also pursue any matters they have with DrAQ.
I followed every thread related to A&G here out of personal interest as a big part of me was hoping for this thing to work out... and who wouldn't have the claims were huge and at times came across as impossible very enticing but this time it is in the publics hands and I feel it is a better attempt at staging a trial for this product, I wish all companies could come in and take the same approach as DrAQ rather than just charge us for something and then walk away and call it quits when it ultimately fails to live up to its claims.

Lets face it if this new product fails the 25% off is useless as there is nothing to market therefore a refund to all previous customers would be a good start to repair the damage and tie up any loose strings.
Although the 25% off is a generous gesture what if the previous customers do not want a part in the latest formula regardless of if it is a success will they be given a refund at all.

LiverPool
Regular Poster

Post by LiverPool » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:42 pm

OK Fizzball you have some good points there. I agree with most of what you are saying and I suppose I could just sit tight and wait on this trial. But I guess I'm easily turned off of products with shady histories. What I mean is, after seeing how the doc was dodging questions from the get-go I just can't trust him or his products.

Initially he wouldn't post pictures of the trialists on his website; only having three pairs of pics up there. After being pushed to get pics of the trialists who he said were getting 'substantial' results, he put up some laughable pics right at the bottom of the webpage. Then he said he got good results from A&G but again, as far as I know, he didn't post his before and after pics.

Then people were getting dry scalps and dandruff apparently from the PPG in the A&G. But instead of announcing the new PPG free product to the forum members who were pushing for it, we only come to find out about it from some guy who contacted him directly. And then he wasn't forthcoming about what changes he made and what replaced the PPG.

As you can see I don't trust the doc or his company anymore.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:05 pm

Update:
Hello everyone, I am pleased to announce that the formula is finally done and we will be packaging the initial test samples soon. I am sorry about the delay, nothing works according to plan in this business. I wanted to make sure that the formula is perfect so I don't get chewed by everyone here.

- The forth trialist is Jojo, the fifth will be announced soon.

Cheers

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:48 am

Dr. AQ..could you explain please how you can say just now "the formula is finally done" ..but in your first post you say "This new formula has been passed to some members here and so far the results are very promising".

The other obvious question is- who are those members?

Brunz19
Seasoned Poster

Post by Brunz19 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:07 pm

Hey Doc, did you end up going with that delivery system that was apparently 10X better than any nano/liposome?