AIDOO AID

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

doke
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Norwood Level: Norwood III A
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: trialing scalpure with pantostin

AIDOO AID

Post by doke » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:49 am

has anyone heard or tried aidoo aid hair follicle reactivation system or is it another scam, there web address www.aidooaid.com.

hulihoop
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II

Re: AIDOO AID

Post by hulihoop » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:31 am

Let's get Dr. Frank Aidoo on here and see if he will answer any of the questions P__ has come up with.

Looks like this product has been around since the 90's....

p__
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Post by p__ » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:35 am

:lol:

He's an old scammer.

It would actually be funny if he came here. Given the amount of complete BS and bizarrly incorrect information on his website, I - and many other posters here - would have a field day. :twisted:

doke
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood III A
Treatment Regimen: trialing scalpure with pantostin

Post by doke » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:48 am

people ask for pictures hes got too many on his site, is he a real doctor or scam artist :?

AidooAid-CFO
Hair Loss Type: Other

Post by AidooAid-CFO » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:05 pm

I am a Private Equity Financial Advisor Officer, Call me if you have any questions. I am a business man I do not have this problem of loosing my hair like you so i have not had the need to use it. So obiosly my intrest is $$$ And i cant make $$$ if we fund a company that posts fake photos and false claims. I will tell you this everything on Dr. AidooAid web site and claims are true in order for us to launch a Billion Doller intrenational project like were about to do. The business aspect of it has to be solid and the product which is what counts if you need true credibility has to be proven. We fund Products that are still uknown on a national scale. We fund the Air time and Marketing and the product will do the rest on its own. Let me tell you the main resons why we took on this project. The market is a Billion doller a year industry and because AidooAid is differant then rogain or propecia, not as good but a BETTER NATURAL SOLUTION that works.

8484 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 500
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Alex
(951) 796-9296

0416Dr
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Treatment Regimen: Niz

Post by 0416Dr » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:11 pm

Im sorry to say but I do not believe anything of this guy...esspecially if he says:
I am a business man I do not have this problem of loosing my hair like you so i have not had the need to use it. So obiosly my intrest is $$$
If I were a business man I would say that I would like to help people....the $$$ comes automatically then.
I went to buy a camouflage jacket the other day but I couldn't find any.

Arsenal

Post by Arsenal » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:34 am

AidooAid-CFO wrote:I am a Private Equity Financial Advisor Officer, Call me if you have any questions. I am a business man I do not have this problem of loosing my hair like you so i have not had the need to use it. So obiosly my intrest is $$$ And i cant make $$$ if we fund a company that posts fake photos and false claims. I will tell you this everything on Dr. AidooAid web site and claims are true in order for us to launch a Billion Doller intrenational project like were about to do. The business aspect of it has to be solid and the product which is what counts if you need true credibility has to be proven. We fund Products that are still uknown on a national scale. We fund the Air time and Marketing and the product will do the rest on its own. Let me tell you the main resons why we took on this project. The market is a Billion doller a year industry and because AidooAid is differant then rogain or propecia, not as good but a BETTER NATURAL SOLUTION that works.

8484 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 500
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Alex
(951) 796-9296
Yes, you sound like a completely legitimate, well educated business man.