Q&A for Dr. AQ of A&G- Hair Complex

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Re: Q&A for Dr. AQ of A&G- Hair Complex

Post by Dr.AQ » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:06 pm

hairquest1 wrote:Doc AQ,
could you reply to us,please, in addition , i would like to know why my hair after more than 12 weeks are worse than before the use of your product, , bad hair condition, greasy even after a shampoo, ect...
would you be kind to explain to us why? thanks
I am not sure what might cause these conditions. How do you know it's the HC? Are you using it with anything? This is the first time I hear something like this. Usually if people don't see significant re-growth, they experience improved scalp condition and hair. I don't know what to tell you :(

intricate1
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: A&G hair complex rogain nizoral

Post by intricate1 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:42 pm

Doc I am going to order third treatment for a&g can I get it for the 150?

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:52 pm

intricate1 wrote:Doc I am going to order third treatment for a&g can I get it for the 150?
Please PM me before you do so.

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:45 pm

I will do that doc I just got done with the second part of my second treatment and I will wait to see the condition of my scalp and I'll go from there, I'd love to talk to somebody like you about hairloss! I believe your product is superior to minox, minox makes my hair worst I can only use the foam for my vertex

chore boy
Prolific Poster
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by chore boy » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:25 pm

Intricate,

What makes you think that AGHC is superior to minox? At least minox has some sort of track record.

Why on earth would you go for a third round? Damn near $600 for a mysterious potion with nothing but vague jibberish backing it. I suppose the hairloss community is about as desperate as they come and the predicatability of some of you invites this type of nonsense.

AQ hasn't even remotely proved that he has the slightest clue about the mechansims of MPB, yet ya'll line up, no questions asked, to continously shell out loot for nothing! Man the #$%! up, dudes... make this #$%! come correct like ya'll demand from Scalpure or else I say we ban him.... this %&$! has gone on waaaayyyyy too long.

You guys seriously disappoint me.

0416Dr
Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: Niz

Post by 0416Dr » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:07 am

Intricate1, what are your results that you are going to order the third app? Btw you are ok with the bs that you only needed 1 app? I can't believe the doc is selling this? This must be a scam
I went to buy a camouflage jacket the other day but I couldn't find any.

hairquest1
Regular Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know

Post by hairquest1 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:44 am

Dr.AQ wrote:
hairquest1 wrote:Doc AQ,
could you reply to us,please, in addition , i would like to know why my hair after more than 12 weeks are worse than before the use of your product, , bad hair condition, greasy even after a shampoo, ect...
would you be kind to explain to us why? thanks
I am not sure what might cause these conditions. How do you know it's the HC? Are you using it with anything? This is the first time I hear something like this. Usually if people don't see significant re-growth, they experience improved scalp condition and hair. I don't know what to tell you :(
Doc,
Sorry to hear that i am a special case! i used saw palmetto during your treament and that's it! all was ok then after a few weeks...you know the rest!

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:01 am

Actually chore..plenty are shelling out their money for Scalpuke as well :-s

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:21 am

I was a little passionate last night and I apologize for the demeanor of my previous post.

glaxom
Regular Poster

Post by glaxom » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:04 am

Pair this up with some of that $$ 425.00 ignite shampoo and you're good to go!

P.T. Barnum nailed it didn't he?

Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: 300 diode Laser Messiah II
IH's top 3 plus resv
4 Shampoo rotation
Mag Oil 3x a week
Scalpure
Adding Super Zix 2, PP topical, and Pauling Protocol

Post by 1..... » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:08 pm

this thread needs to be closed. the hc is worthless

LiverPool
Regular Poster

Post by LiverPool » Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:37 pm

Some of y'all are just too easy a target that you don't even make the doc earn it. I remember a while back when some of us were asking the doc some tough questions and this hairykrishna guy comes out of nowhere and starts having weird discussions with him. They would talk about things so off-topic like soaps for acne, Obama's healthcare, California's financial situation etc. I had to remind hairy that this was a Q&A thread and that those discussions weren't helping us understand HC at all. But hairy took exception to this, and having shelled out $200 to the doc felt like he had to now make small talk with the guy.

Some of you guys just suspend your god-given common sense when it comes to hair loss products. I tried to warn whoever would listen that this product didn't have any sound science to base itself on. I was one of the first ones pushing the doc to provide the studies, success stories, and any serious pics. I know from the get-go that those won't be coming since I made up my mind that this product was a scam one way or the other.

One of the early excuses used by the doc for his amateur website was that his web designer was slacking. For a company priding themselves on already having a serious customer base from their skin products department, I knew this was BS. How can I be sure? Well, look at the website now and you will know I was onto something.

intricate1 I get the feeling that you are just trying to be funny when you say that you are considering a third round. If you are not, I, like choreboy and 0416Dr, will like to know what results you've had that makes you want to do this again.

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:39 pm

Well if you guys read my previous posts you will see that I don't have any results after 10 weeks of the first application it could have been placibo or just a temp fix. I have ordered the dermaheal and would also warn people to stay away from a&g I spent 400 dollars on this product with nothin but maybe a less itchier scalp only when on it. I knew it was too good to be true but I still hate minox more

Prolific Poster
IH's top 3 plus resv
4 Shampoo rotation
Mag Oil 3x a week
Scalpure

Post by 1..... » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:24 pm

intricate-

imo, if your guna spend that much money, go for a laser helmet or get on Immortal Hairs regime.

LiverPool
Regular Poster

Post by LiverPool » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:06 am

intricate1 wrote:Well if you guys read my previous posts you will see that I don't have any results after 10 weeks of the first application it could have been placibo or just a temp fix. I have ordered the dermaheal and would also warn people to stay away from a&g I spent 400 dollars on this product with nothin but maybe a less itchier scalp only when on it. I knew it was too good to be true but I still hate minox more
Im certainly not trying to tell you how to spend your money but maybe I can help you out. It seems like you believe that A&G and minox are the only treatments that work to stop hairloss or atleast reduce scalp itch. That's far from the case. In fact neither of these two products has any effective anti-inflammation components to warrant such a claim. Minox is a joke by the way; some people would defend it by saying it works for them. In reality it works for the majority but it has the disadvantages of being a short time patch, and causing a deterioration of the scalp and hair quality.

If you are really interested in getting to the bottom of why your scalp itches, forgot both these products. The HC has got PPG in it and that's a major contributor to skin inflammation. The simple steps you could take to keep your scalp in order include using sulfates and chemical free shampoos, cutting out the bad oils, hydrogenated fats, even margarine (I Cant Believe its Not Butter),any pasteurized dairy or juice products etc.

Then look into a few anti inflammatory supps like curcumin, fish oil etc.

driver52
Regular Poster

Post by driver52 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:37 am

Im surprised people are still talking about this product.

As far as im concerned Dr. AQ is a liar, a cheater and a stealer. Maybe his product does do something...i dunno. But he lied about the results we would get and I feel he knew this would be the outcome but now he has money in his jeans.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:14 am

LiverPool wrote:
intricate1 wrote:Well if you guys read my previous posts you will see that I don't have any results after 10 weeks of the first application it could have been placibo or just a temp fix. I have ordered the dermaheal and would also warn people to stay away from a&g I spent 400 dollars on this product with nothin but maybe a less itchier scalp only when on it. I knew it was too good to be true but I still hate minox more
Im certainly not trying to tell you how to spend your money but maybe I can help you out. It seems like you believe that A&G and minox are the only treatments that work to stop hairloss or atleast reduce scalp itch. That's far from the case. In fact neither of these two products has any effective anti-inflammation components to warrant such a claim. Minox is a joke by the way; some people would defend it by saying it works for them. In reality it works for the majority but it has the disadvantages of being a short time patch, and causing a deterioration of the scalp and hair quality.

If you are really interested in getting to the bottom of why your scalp itches, forgot both these products. The HC has got PPG in it and that's a major contributor to skin inflammation. The simple steps you could take to keep your scalp in order include using sulfates and chemical free shampoos, cutting out the bad oils, hydrogenated fats, even margarine (I Cant Believe its Not Butter),any pasteurized dairy or juice products etc.

Then look into a few anti inflammatory supps like curcumin, fish oil etc.
Have you tried the HC?

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:23 pm

1..... wrote:intricate-

imo, if your guna spend that much money, go for a laser helmet or get on Immortal Hairs regime.
Thanks 1 do you know where I could order a helmet?

LiverPool
Regular Poster

Post by LiverPool » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:29 pm

Dr.AQ wrote:
Have you tried the HC?
NO. I haven't yet due to a few reasons. First of all, I don't know you well enough to take your word for it.

Also, you haven't proven the efficacy of your product through the normal means. You haven't provided anything but a website with a few unconvincing pictures and a graph that looks as if drew by an elementary school student.

A few times you have promised to provide more information and pictures but we have come to get used to your empty promises. What happened to providing your photo to show how HC worked out for you? I'm not holding my breath on that one.

You have proven to be a shady and untrustworthy character and that's one of the reasons people haven't bought or stopped buying HC. Good job on convincing a lot of people about your product with falsehoods and absolutely no facts to base them on.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:05 pm

Another source of before/after pics was supposed to come from that Laser clinic that was using this topical along with the lasers. They too were claiming results :-s

hairikrishna
Seasoned Poster

Post by hairikrishna » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:25 pm

I heard my name mentioned earlier so I thought it only fair that I address it here in this thread. Liverpool mentioned my off the topic responses to Dr. AQ. In my defense I was called out for bein a shill. I tried my hand at levity as things here were getting a bit heated in our exchanges with Dr. AQ. In total honesty, I find myself in the same position that most here are addressing as far as a lack of hair reg rowth a couple of months after having applied AGHC. I was hoping to be able to write mom and tell her that I finally found an answer to all my problems and to perhaps help my dad fix his own hairloss woes instead of cursing him for inheriting his genetics. I'm sad to report that I am in no position to recommend HC to any friend or family member at this time.

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex

Post by HairLossFight.com » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:33 pm

You have proven to be a shady and untrustworthy character and that's one of the reasons people haven't bought or stopped buying HC. Good job on convincing a lot of people about your product with falsehoods and absolutely no facts to base them on.
I don't think this is a fair statement. Especially the "shady and untrustworthy part". I don't think we are there yet. It takes a lot of courage for doctors to be willing to participate in forums and answer questions to the extent that Dr. AQ has here and subject themselves to the potential "wrath" of the forum members. If we want to create a community where doctors and product vendors are willing to participate then we should be careful about the tone of our posts. I would bet that even if the scientists behind Propecia and Minox were in here posting people would find fault with them and make similar statements. And these are two of the F.D.A.-approved treatments. I think that hair loss is just one of those very difficult things to solve. The expectations are VERY high, and generally the results from most, if not all treatment options currently on the market have been mediocre at best (at least if we are talking about those of us who actually suffer from hair loss). What we may consider to be a crappy result may be considered cosmetically significant by others if it can be shown to grow SOME hair or to halt hair loss.

Now, having said all of this, I do believe that it is up to any person who makes a claim or set of claims, like Dr. AQ has done, to back those claims to the best of their ability, and answer legitimate questions and concerns from the community. If they fail to do so to an adequate level, the community will no doubt make it clear (as I believe was the intent of the quote from LiverPool above). I am not picking on you LiverPool as I have seen other strong remarks made in this thread. I don't want to discourage people from posting their legitimate opinions by any means, but I do think it's preferable to continue to ask questions, and where they are not answered or not answered to an adequate level, to point out specifically what has not been answered and let people people judge for themselves.

Perhaps all I am saying is, let's keep the tone in these forums as civil as we can.

Sam

hairikrishna
Seasoned Poster

Post by hairikrishna » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:00 pm

I don't fault Liverpool in his assessment whether or not he has tried HC. I'm not defendin him or Dr. AQ but Liverpool's assessment of HC so far is spot on when you consider all the information he has read on this forum from routine posters that have tried HC and who continue to post here and elsewhere about their experiences. I still have yet to hear from anyone who has used HC once and still responds positively. This is a fact which cannot be denied. If I can be proven incorrect then please take this opportunity to do so. If there are positive responders then please come out of the woodwork and post here. I understand the owner of this forum has used HC himself. I'm unaware as to his response from HC or if there lies any financial or unstated contract between the owners of HC or their affiliates. I feel that the owner would have made mention of this early on or at some point if there were to be a contract. I suspect there may be a lot of pm happen'n so we'll never know the whole story on how or why HC works for some but not others. All I ask is for full disclosure. Lets have all the information laid out in the open on HC and continue this conversation and move forward. Today, if Liverpool were to ask me specifically if I would try HC if I know now where I am currently havn tried it, I would say no. Take what you want from this. I may respond to HC at a later time but with what little information there is on people who have tried it I cannot say whether this is fact.

At this point, nothin to date leads me to believe for myself that HC is any better than a placebo effect and this is comin from a poster that was labeled a supposed shill from the start.

Prolific Poster
IH's top 3 plus resv
4 Shampoo rotation
Mag Oil 3x a week
Scalpure

Post by 1..... » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:42 pm

Dr. AQ promised so many things. Thats why the probably brought in alot of revenue at the beginning. He said it provides better results than propecia and minox. the trialist william was obviously him or someone that worked for him. the claims that william made are bogus, no one in the forums experienced anything close to that. the graphs are completely made up. No one experienced 41% regrowth. He is just a liar that was out to make a quick buck. I'm not saying that his product didnt work at all. Bc it helped my scalp greatly for 6-7 weeks. But if thats all your products does, then dont claim all this stuff that isnt true.

LiverPool
Regular Poster

Post by LiverPool » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:51 pm

1..... wrote:...I'm not saying that his product didnt work at all. Bc it helped my scalp greatly for 6-7 weeks. But if thats all your products does, then dont claim all this stuff that isnt true....
This is a typical statement made by previous users of HC. But I don't see why you even had to bring up such a point 1...
HC costs $200 a pop for a product that comes in a few small vials. You know how many shampoos/conditioners/serums you could get for that $200 that could do a much better job of giving you a just as healthy if not healthier scalp? And you could use these products daily with more effective results that last you way longer what you get from this joke of a product.

So please everybody consider dropping the excuses y'all make for HC & Dr. AQ. Thanks

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin

Post by HairLossFight.com » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm

For the record, discussions about AGHC and Dr. AQ's subsequent participation in here started without my involvement whatsoever. I have not received any money from Dr. AQ, nor do I expect to. I have received and used a free trial version of the product, and I have reported myobservations from using it.

My post was simply about keeping a good tone in the forums if we would like other doctors to participate here, and if we want Dr. AQ to continue to do so. That's all.

hairikrishna
Seasoned Poster

Post by hairikrishna » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:56 pm

Nothing personal Sam. I think we all just needed to be reassured by this statement that's all. I understand you may have already stated this early on. Your HC results mirror what most of us have experienced thus far. Your use of dutasteride along with your HT more than likely accounts for any hair regrowth you are experiencing IMO. Congrats on your job promotion.

I hope the good doctor continues to monitor the forum and respond to questions and concerns both good, bad, and neutral. I wonder why HC works very well for some and not others. theories? HC seemed to have worked for Dr. Maguire, Dr. AQ and the two men pictured on the agskinsolutions.com website. Not to forget the ever elusive William as well too.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:33 pm

Thanks Sam for intervening and keeping this forum civil. I will continue to monitor the forum and ignore the name calling :D

Hairikrishna: Do you remember why they called you a shill?

Liverpool: based on your research and from reading around this forum and others, you concluded that the HC is not a good product, the way we display our results are not " scientific" and you don't like me. How many of the posts you read are from people who tried the HC and how many in this forum do you think have used the HC and used it correctly or does not have a pre-existing condition such as seborrheic dermatitis or others. I hope You don't think that I am here in this forum because I want to put money in my "jeans". A&G was in business before I came in here and God willing will remain in business way after I leave here. We sold more AGHC to clinics around the US (by October around the world) than the posts in the original AGHC thread. Many new members are not posting because they know they will be labelled as shills and no one will believe them, and when someone says something negative about the HC, everyone is on board. Even Sam was accused and he's the forum owner. I think that says it all.

FYI- I wrote this 38,000 ft above the ground on my way to LAX \:D/

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:46 pm

Any and all new members are encouraged to post. Please post away \:D/

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:26 pm

Doc if your product worked at all you wouldn't be here trying to advocate it. I remember when I saw results and I was gonna tell the whole world about it, I mean random people off the street. Am I glad I didn't. You are blind to your moral values for the sake of profit for you and your company. For all we know hc is what is keeping a&g alive. If you want to market your complex I would stop trying to market it here and would find a way to have good things come up on google when you type a&g hair complex rather than buch of comments from bitter user. I have refrained from writing anything bad but realy non of us trust you here and nothing is worst than a untrusworthy doctor

hairikrishna
Seasoned Poster

Post by hairikrishna » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:24 pm

To be precise, Dr. AQ is a PhD in his respective field and not a medical doctor (MD). I am not the moderator nor the owner of this forum so I hope I don't come across as siding with anyone and overstep my boundaries when I say that this particular forum is not the best place to call Dr. AQ a bunch of names or insinuate he is a scam artist. The lack of results from some HC users here is what is frustrating some of us who have tried it here in this particular forum and herein lies the problem. There are a few of us who have tried it and gave glowing reviews early on only to do a 360 turnaround when HC failed to continue to perform as we were lead to believe. The proof is certainly a reflection of what we see in the mirror and I have yet to feel like I can climb a mountain and scream HC worked for me. With that said I don't know if I'll ever be doing that but I do know that Dr. AQ is gracious enough to continue to come here and monitor our progress or lack thereof. He appears to be compassionate and empathetic so if HC didn't work for you then pvt him and let him know rather than chastising and crucifying his character. I guess what I want to say is that there are better ways of dealing with the pent up frustration that's all. I'm agreeable and I completely empathize with you intricate. I know where you're coming from and I mean it.

0416Dr
Prolific Poster

Post by 0416Dr » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:32 am

hahahaha, I still cant believe this. If it was true that A&G HC was working as they state on their website, this would be world news by now....but it isnt right? Where are the many people that are using this? I never heard talking anyone about the product while I am sitting in the bus, waiting to buy some bread, or just on my work, hair loss website, neither in other forums I can not find someone who is talking positive. How can you still say that it is working Dr.AQ?

Anyway, I know you wont reply on my post...still:

Even the 10 or 15 people on this forum and a couple on the dutch forums (where I also am a member) are NOT talking positive....Dr. AQ, are you going to tell me that this is a coincidence? And I have asked this a couple of times and many others:
*Where are the before/after pics if you still claim there are lots of people who have good results? I just cant believe they do not want to share their little "secret"? All people I know they would tell and scream of the roofs that A&G HC is working and everybody should try this!

Please give me these pictures or evidence and I will buy dozens (maybe hundreds) from you!! Money is no issue here. I have spoken to lots of people and they all would love to buy this stuff, but seeing is believing and that is one thing you cannot promise or show Dr AQ.
We sold more AGHC to clinics around the US (by October around the world) than the posts in the original AGHC thread.
*again, where are the pics? testimonials?
Many new members are not posting because they know they will be labelled as shills and no one will believe them, and when someone says something negative about the HC, everyone is on board.
*so we should be sorry now? I guess there are reasons why forummembers act like that, because there is no significant regrowth at all!! FOR NO ONE!!! All what you are claiming on the website isnt true, we would seen dozens of pictures by now. Even intricate1 used it twice and is going for the third round (God knows why) and still no results to show?!!?! You are not even on the dutch forums and only the people who used this product are posting there....and all negative. I expect the same on other countries.....coincidence?? I guess not.

Your product is to fix the scalp skin or something, but not for regrowth.....

I understand you are defending your product. I would do the same...I graduated on marketing, I exactly understand why you are defending your hopeless product. I was teached how to promote hopeless products....

hairikrishna
Seasoned Poster

Post by hairikrishna » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:00 am

I feel as if the beta launch for HC may need a fine tuning for those of us that aren't experiencing the same virtues that others did in the clinical trials A&G conducted prior to the official launch of the product. Perhaps the release of the 2.0 version will address the non-responder group? I often wonder what ever came of the original trialists that didn't respond to HC and what reasons were provided to them as to why they didn't respond well to HC. This is a bit of a mystery that I hope someday Dr. AQ can expound his theories for us here. In the meantime, get good rest everyone and that goes for you too Dr AQ. I think we're all in it for the long haul with or without our hair. Namaste

LiverPool
Regular Poster

Post by LiverPool » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:57 am

How do you go from this
hairikrishna wrote:I don't fault Liverpool in his assessment whether or not he has tried HC. I'm not defendin him or Dr. AQ but Liverpool's assessment of HC so far is spot on when you consider all the information he has read on this forum from routine posters that have tried HC and who continue to post here and elsewhere about their experiences. I still have yet to hear from anyone who has used HC once and still responds positively. This is a fact which cannot be denied. If I can be proven incorrect then please take this opportunity to do so. If there are positive responders then please come out of the woodwork and post here. I understand the owner of this forum has used HC himself. I'm unaware as to his response from HC or if there lies any financial or unstated contract between the owners of HC or their affiliates. I feel that the owner would have made mention of this early on or at some point if there were to be a contract. I suspect there may be a lot of pm happen'n so we'll never know the whole story on how or why HC works for some but not others. All I ask is for full disclosure. Lets have all the information laid out in the open on HC and continue this conversation and move forward. Today, if Liverpool were to ask me specifically if I would try HC if I know now where I am currently havn tried it, I would say no. Take what you want from this. I may respond to HC at a later time but with what little information there is on people who have tried it I cannot say whether this is fact.

At this point, nothin to date leads me to believe for myself that HC is any better than a placebo effect and this is comin from a poster that was labeled a supposed shill from the start.
to this
hairikrishna wrote:I feel as if the beta launch for HC may need a fine tuning for those of us that aren't experiencing the same virtues that others did in the clinical trials A&G conducted prior to the official launch of the product. Perhaps the release of the 2.0 version will address the non-responder group? I often wonder what ever came of the original trialists that didn't respond to HC and what reasons were provided to them as to why they didn't respond well to HC. This is a bit of a mystery that I hope someday Dr. AQ can expound his theories for us here. In the meantime, get good rest everyone and that goes for you too Dr AQ. I think we're all in it for the long haul with or without our hair. Namaste

LiverPool
Regular Poster

Post by LiverPool » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:16 am

Dr.AQ wrote: FYI- I wrote this 38,000 ft above the ground on my way to LAX \:D/
So doc you've got the time to fill us in on your travel information while you can't deliver on promises you made months ago?
Forget any of the other trialists; lets focus on you. You said you used HC and you had great results. You also said that you will send your pic to Jacob to post here so we can all see for ourselves. Did I miss something or are you yet to send Jacob this photo?
Dr.AQ wrote:
Liverpool: based on your research and from reading around this forum and others, you concluded that the HC is not a good product, the way we display our results are not " scientific" and you don't like me. How many of the posts you read are from people who tried the HC and how many in this forum do you think have used the HC and used it correctly or does not have a pre-existing condition such as seborrheic dermatitis or others. I hope You don't think that I am here in this forum because I want to put money in my "jeans". A&G was in business before I came in here and God willing will remain in business way after I leave here. We sold more AGHC to clinics around the US (by October around the world) than the posts in the original AGHC thread. Many new members are not posting because they know they will be labelled as shills and no one will believe them, and when someone says something negative about the HC, everyone is on board. Even Sam was accused and he's the forum owner. I think that says it all.

FYI- I wrote this 38,000 ft above the ground on my way to LAX \:D/
When did I say I didn't like you and why does it even matter? I have been asking you for things you've promised and pointing out where you've been cutting corners. If anything it is you who doesn't like me; not that I mind.

You point out that there aren't many positive posts regarding HC. You have finally opened your eyes doc. A while back you came in here talking about how every forum in the world was praising your product when infact you were making that up. Members of several of those forums came here to refute your blatant lies.

Now you are resorting to a new tactic: clinics are buying HC! Well congratulations doc; that's a great achievement considering the lack of studies and results. But it's a little harder selling your product to an individual who knows it's track record.

0416Dr
Prolific Poster

Post by 0416Dr » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:31 am

hairikrishna wrote:I feel as if the beta launch for HC may need a fine tuning for those of us that aren't experiencing the same virtues that others did in the clinical trials A&G conducted prior to the official launch of the product. Perhaps the release of the 2.0 version will address the non-responder group? I often wonder what ever came of the original trialists that didn't respond to HC and what reasons were provided to them as to why they didn't respond well to HC. This is a bit of a mystery that I hope someday Dr. AQ can expound his theories for us here. In the meantime, get good rest everyone and that goes for you too Dr AQ. I think we're all in it for the long haul with or without our hair. Namaste

uhmmmm...hairikrishna..urrrr....hmmmm...
...for those of us that aren't experiencing the same....
you mean all of you?! there are no people with results, otherwise they would have posted their results. Maybe they have results, but they suck so badly that if they posted them here we would have a very very good laugh. That is why people are not posting and I can understand that as I would feel like someone is screwing me from behind and I cannot do anything about it, while the one behind is having the fun AND fillling his pockets and still unshamed claiming that his product works but cannot prove this. That is exactly what is happening here.

As long as Dr.AQ continue to post his lies here without having any evidence, proves or arguments why his product is superiour to minoxidil or fina , I will continue to post crap like this.

I will take all my words back and apologize to Dr. AQ if his product is for real, but untill then I wont.

Btw if those people would like Dr.AQ and his product, then they would defend him here with good arguments and proves, but seems like they all dont give a %&$! about him. 200 dollars for 2 extra hairs......great deal!

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin

Post by HairLossFight.com » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:58 am

0416Dr, I just posted in here about the tone of the forums. Whatever your views are on any topic here, your tone is way off. I just asked people to keep things civil. This is not to defend anyone, it's to keep the forums a positive place to post. You can express the same views without the tone. I mean, even you yourself called what you wrote "crap".
As long as Dr.AQ continue to post his lies here without having any evidence, proves or arguments why his product is superiour to minoxidil or fina , I will continue to post crap like this.
Keep the tone civil.

Dutchhairloss
Regular Poster
Treatment Regimen: At the moment:
nothing
In the past:
Finasteride (propecia 1 mg) (1 year and 6 months)
Minoxidil (2%) (6 months)
Ketoconazol (for about 3 months)
In the future:
Whatever the future may bring us;)

Post by Dutchhairloss » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:48 pm

HI all!

Just thought I'd drop by again;)

You may remember my poll a while back.
I'm not even going to bother analysing the statistics, since they're so few in number and all (9) have the same typical characteristics (aren't characteristics always typical? anyhow..) They all show that people who are in their early weeks of treatment have an overall good feeling about the product and that decreases over time (as do results, as far as there are any).

To Dr. Aq I say:

I want to believe your product, I really do...but at the moment I am not.
You see, people rather believie first hand results and the testimonies of a fairly large group of people instead of the testimony of one man, who can't back up his product with proven science.

You say that:
1). You don't do it for the money
2). You have spread the product to a lot of people/companies

This makes me think, why can't you give us the exact mechanism of how the AGHC works?
The reason you didn't do this up to now is because this means that the FDA will treat it as a medicine, meaning 5+ years of double blind research and stuff. Now my opinion on why you should give the info out:
-So what if the FDA wants to approve? you don't do it for the money, so. Besides, this will give your product a medicine status, meaning that in a few years a whole lot more people will learn from it!
-Already a vast number of people (source: your posts) have tried it with effect, so you already spread this product to those who need it, maybe not all, but hey! If those people hear of your medicine in a couple of years, they will be very happy.
-You kind of owe it to us, simply because we payed 200 dollars for something. Something that we don't even know the contents of!

If I look at the whole AGHC 'affaire', this can be concluded:

Pros:
-AGHC seems to cause less itching on short term;
-AGHC seems (to some) to cause some hairs to grow a little;
-Even though we passed the 15 week border, you (Dr AQ) are still around, even though most of the forum users (who are interested in AGHC have bought AGHC)

Cons:
-We don't know the contents nor the mechanism of AGHC;
-The promised results aren't there;
-We have lost 200 dollars (and possibly a couple of weeks and hairs due to not using other products) and gained nothing
-When asked straight-to-the-point questions, you (dr AQ) turn around the question instead of answering it.

I think it would be fair, as costumers of your product, to give us 'costumer service', meaning:
-pictures of people who used this (and no shady vague ones);
-more precise list of contents;
-how does this AGHC work (please specify exact mechanisms).

Even IF your product doesn't work, you WILL get satisfied costumers. I think if people here get the whole truth and facts, they wouldn't be so sad/mad.

Dr AQ, can you really blame us for how we react?

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:39 pm

I don't blame anyone..
Our customer service done a good job in terms of answering emails and deliveries.
In term of sharing mechanisms and detailed ingredients/contents that is not possible because many can copy our technology/product. I have to protect our intellectual properties. Since AGHC is sold as a cosmetic we provided enough info. about the product and the active ingredients (GFs). You can argue the quality of the pictures/data, website presentation, marketing methods and My presence here. You can disagree with my opinion of the HC and don't think that AGHC is a good product that is OK.
I don't like the name calling part and the personal attacks, because noting positive will come from it. I will take your comments and suggestions and will work hard to solve the MPB issue to the best of my ability. I think I demonstrate that with the PG free version, it didn't make any financial sense for A&G but we did it for the customers.

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:53 pm

Doc why do you spend your time here? We have given you all the feedback you want. Your product is no better than the la science or dermaheal and I trust a company like caregen alot more than your hole in the wall, it's your fault for claiming all that you have. If you are so devoted to mpb then you know the biggest problem we have is not believing in new products, and you have the guts to claim that one time treatment is enough to cure our hair loss. If any product works itl be less than a year befor everybody will know about it

LiverPool
Regular Poster

Post by LiverPool » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:55 pm

Doc, after all that was said, you choose to address the 'name calling'? What name calling? You mean when people call you a liar?
Well, that is warranted! How about the trialists pictures? Yeah they didn't sign their release forms. Wait, do you have to sign one too? If not, where's you photo at? You had such great results so why not show that off. Post you picture to every frigging forum in the world. Is it because you don't really have any results? That's the only conclusion I could reach given how untrustworthy you've been so far.

Brunz19
Seasoned Poster

Post by Brunz19 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:22 pm

LiverPool wrote:Doc, after all that was said, you choose to address the 'name calling'? What name calling? You mean when people call you a liar?
Well, that is warranted! How about the trialists pictures? Yeah they didn't sign their release forms. Wait, do you have to sign one too? If not, where's you photo at? You had such great results so why not show that off. Post you picture to every frigging forum in the world. Is it because you don't really have any results? That's the only conclusion I could reach given how untrustworthy you've been so far.

Come on man, don't show your ignorance. People have used racial slurs and what-not in regards to the Doc. But yet, he's still on this forum when many continuously bash him. I think that should show a little something about his character.

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:29 pm

Doc does the hc needs to be applied on daily basis but you couldn't claim that cause of pattent laws? And what can you tell us about other growth factors or mimicking peptides that are applied daily?

hairikrishna
Seasoned Poster

Post by hairikrishna » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:30 pm

I understand some people's frustration over their own personal trial with HC and those that haven't tried it and are reliant on others who have to decide whether they want to try it for themselves. Sam, the owner of this website had to intervene a few times because of a few people here that were already warned about keeping this forum civil. All I ask is that we respect the owner of this website and its policies and maintain a modicum of civility. I am enjoying the banter between all forum posters here and Dr. AQ. I'd absolutely hate to see this escalate and get nastier to the point where we all lose from a lack of information. If you do not respect Dr. AQ then at the very least show some respect to your fellow posters that enjoy coming here to view this thread and allow for a healthy exchange of info and debate. Namaste

Here is my book club recommendation that I believe aptly addresses everyday social etiquette:

Choosing Civility: The Twenty-five Rules of Considerate Conduct

http://www.amazon.com/Choosing-Civility ... 0312281188
Last edited by hairikrishna on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:49 pm

intricate1 wrote:Doc does the hc needs to be applied on daily basis but you couldn't claim that cause of pattent laws? And what can you tell us about other growth factors or mimicking peptides that are applied daily?
It has nothing to do with patent laws. Through our study we noticed that it's better to spread the treatment to make it goes longer than make it frequent. We found out that the cells respond better and grow healthier (in vitro) when stimulated every other day. Somewhere in one of the threads I gave my opinion on mimicking peptides and there effectiveness. I personally don't think they work and to date, many people in the industry agree with me. In addition, using a bacterial system to produce effective complex proteins and then convert them to powder does not sound natural to me. I think its like mother's milk and powder milk. IMO

Bombarie
Prolific Poster

Post by Bombarie » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:38 am

You claimed that finasteride and minoxidil weren`t needed anymore when we would use A&G hair complex!
I never used finas and minox, but my hair is still falling out end i have no regrowt

Irishpete
Regular Poster

Post by Irishpete » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:00 pm

Hi guys. Haven't been following the forum in weeks, thought I would post an update. I was one of the 1st to purchase the HC back in March\April, i then purchased a 2nd batch a couple of months later. Looking at my hair now I can unfortuantly see no improvement at all. I did have high hopes for the product but for me it looks like I will have to add it to the list of failed products. The search continues!

redbird
Regular Poster

Post by redbird » Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:24 am

I haven't used the HC. I've been waiting for others to give feedback. To me, it seems obvious that the HC does not work at all, at least in its current form. According to Dr. AQ's own words, we should have seen many, many people claiming success by now. Why doesn't somebody put up a poll for only those that have tried it. Make it pretty simple. Use the time frame that Dr. AQ said would be needed to see results (was it 8 weeks? I don't remember).

Let's say it was 8 weeks. Just have the choices be something like:

Used 8 weeks - no regrowth or hair is worse
Used 8 weeks - some regrowth or major regrowth
Used 16 weeks - no regrowth or hair is worse
Used 16 weeks - some regrowth or major regrowth

I don't think there is any need to break out the amount of regrowth as separate options, since it doesn't appear that this stuff works. Just keep it simple. We just want to know whether it works even a little, or not at all. The last 2 choices would be for double the amount of time Dr. AQ said it would work. If somebody has started using it but hasn't gotten to the minimum number of weeks (8 or whatever it is. Somebody will have to look this up), then they don't answer the poll. This poll should only be answered by people who have used it the minimum number of weeks. This would give a pretty good indication on whether it works or not, based on what Dr. AQ said himself. Again, whoever puts up the poll (should be by somebody who has used it), make sure to use options that take into account Dr. AQ's own claims on when you would see results.

Dutchhairloss
Regular Poster
Treatment Regimen: At the moment:
nothing
In the past:
Finasteride (propecia 1 mg) (1 year and 6 months)
Minoxidil (2%) (6 months)
Ketoconazol (for about 3 months)
In the future:
Whatever the future may bring us;)

Post by Dutchhairloss » Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:59 pm

redbird, I made a poll, and hardly anyone filled it out...

Bombarie
Prolific Poster

Post by Bombarie » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:56 am

Why did the dear docter claimed A&G is better then finasteride and minoxidil? On what base he`d say that?
And everybody would say after 15 weeks YEAH BABY!!!! Damn everybody says NO DOC!!!