Q&A for Dr. AQ of A&G- Hair Complex

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

kamisama
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Re: Q&A for Dr. AQ of A&G- Hair Complex

Post by kamisama » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:49 pm

intricate1 wrote:Embryonic stem cells used to regenerate hair on mice in Japan

Apr 20, Medicine & Health/Research
Ads by Google
New Stem Cell Treatment - Fight your degenerative disease now Unique European clinic in Germany!
Best Hair Loss Pills 2009 - Which Ones Really Work? We List The Top Hair Loss Pills for 2009.
Stem Cell Therapy - Your Stem Cells available now. We can help you
A university lecturer in Japan has succeeded in regenerating hair on mice using embryonic stem cells, an achievement that could pave the way for the development of treatments for conditions including hair loss, it has been learned.
Details of the breakthrough, by Mariko Yamaki of Matsumoto Dental University, will be published in the May edition of The Japanese Society for Regenerative Medicine magazine.

The work involved taking skin cells and combining them with mesenchymal stem cells _ multipotent stem cells that develop into various organs of the body -- to regenerate hair. Yamaki said it would be difficult to regenerate hair using only embryonic stem cells.

Yamaki extracted mesenchymal stem cells taken from the teeth of mice embryos and mixed them with mice embryonic stem cells, which form the basis of skin cells. The clumps resulting from the mix were then nurtured.

It was later found that about 40 percent of the 48 clumps had one or two hairs growing from them. When protein, which quickens growth, is added, the hair growth rate increased to about 60 percent, Yamaki said.

Hair growth was observed on all 12 mice that had the clumps implanted on their back muscles.

Hair papilaries, which supply nourishment to the hair, also were found to have formed on the back muscle.

"If embryonic stem cells are combined with mesenchymal stem cells, which perform a number of other functions, a different organ can probably be created," Yamaki said. "The first thing I want to try to do is regenerate hair using human embryonic stem cells."

___

(c) 2009, The Yomiuri Shimbun.
Visit the Daily Yomiuri Online at http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/index-e.htm/
Distributed by McClatchy-Tribune Information Services.
[Home]   [Full version]   [RSS feed]   [Forum]  
Doc any thoughts?

If what he said is true, this means that the current stem cell products in the market would have little or no effectiveness, as only embryonic stem cells are used but not mesenchymal stem cells right?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:58 pm

Notice everything that actually works..and w/out tumors etc..are with ADULT stem cells? Now back to Q&A with DR. AQ.

Jajo
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood IV

Post by Jajo » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:49 pm

hairikrishna wrote: To this day I'm still experiencing breakouts in random areas on my scalp. Many of them are along my front hairline in no specific area.

Ditto!

Nothing new to report in the way of progress accept a modest continuation of what I reported last week (see "Results thread) - the only NEW thing I can report on regarding my experience with the HC is that in the last week (week 3 of my treatment), I have got 3 very unsightly pimples on my scalp! I have fair skin and fair hair so when I get a pimple (never had one on my scalp before) thats very red and inflamed, I might as well have a neon sign flashing that says "check out my half bald head everyone!" :-s ;-)

sucks - but I guess I have no other choice but to deal with it. So my question is this Doc - is this to do with follicles in regrowth or is it JUST pimples (ie, something in the HC is comedogenic to my scalp)?

Jajo

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:47 pm

Jajo wrote:
hairikrishna wrote: To this day I'm still experiencing breakouts in random areas on my scalp. Many of them are along my front hairline in no specific area.

Ditto!

Nothing new to report in the way of progress accept a modest continuation of what I reported last week (see "Results thread) - the only NEW thing I can report on regarding my experience with the HC is that in the last week (week 3 of my treatment), I have got 3 very unsightly pimples on my scalp! I have fair skin and fair hair so when I get a pimple (never had one on my scalp before) thats very red and inflamed, I might as well have a neon sign flashing that says "check out my half bald head everyone!" :-s ;-)

sucks - but I guess I have no other choice but to deal with it. So my question is this Doc - is this to do with follicles in regrowth or is it JUST pimples (ie, something in the HC is comedogenic to my scalp)?

Jajo
When follicles are stimulated so does the sebaceous glands. Often the pores are blocked and this causes pimples. They have pale tips and red around the base. they should not last long. Wash you scalp well and use warm water.

Jajo
Seasoned Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood IV

Post by Jajo » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:07 pm

Dr.AQ wrote:
Jajo wrote:

Ditto!

Jajo
When follicles are stimulated so does the sebaceous glands. Often the pores are blocked and this causes pimples. They have pale tips and red around the base. they should not last long. Wash you scalp well and use warm water.
Thanks for quick response Doc!

Definately not b*tching, considering my results (so far) - just want to know the cause to see if there was anything I could do to manage it while I'm still applying treatments. For example - can I apply a simple benzoyl peroxide to them as they pop up (without affecting the HC) or just leave them alone? I put BP on the last one and it seemed to minimize its size/duration greatly.

Jajo

intricate1
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Treatment Regimen: A&G hair complex rogain nizoral

Post by intricate1 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:20 am

Doc has the sales of the HC slowed down like this thread? And are you still considering nano delivey or and every day version?

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:28 am

intricate1 wrote:Doc has the sales of the HC slowed down like this thread? And are you still considering nano delivey or and every day version?
We continue to see good numbers mainly from overseas. I don't think there is a delivery issues with the HC to make us consider nano ( at this time). Making a daily or weekly HC will be considered after a year since the launch.

hairikrishna
Seasoned Poster

Post by hairikrishna » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:53 am

It is August 2nd, 2009 and still no 'before' picture from Dr. AQ. Where I thought this product would have started showing results at this point I am not so sure anymore. It has been well over 20 weeks since applying the A&G Hair Complex to my scalp. Not certain where to go from here as I was lead to believe that I would have more gains by this time from the scant info provided by the A&G website and this particular forum discussion. As far as I'm concerned, A&G has failed to deliver in 19 weeks and the anticipated results are way overblown at least for me. The suggestion that there are others out there that have truly benefited from using HC is an enigma. Why isn't there any media attention to date if this product really works I ask myself? You think Inside Edition, Extra, the Today Show and other media outlets based in LA and NY would have featured AGHC on their shows if it truly was the cure to male pattern baldness. The fact is folks, no where does it say that AGHC will do anything for male pattern baldness. Not saying the product is a sham but the proof may very well be in the pudding as they say. The A&G website to date has yet to be overhauled although it was stated on record that Dr. AQ was looking to get this done since the product debut many months ago. I'm really disappointed to say this but I'm already to the point where I'm chalking this product up as one of many hair loss products that fail to deliver upon its promises.

It bears no consequence for me to hear that A&G is experiencing good results from their clients using HC overseas. Why aren't we hearing about many of the clients here in the US and Canada and their results using HC since its release? Was the release date for the Hair complex different in Asia different from the US? I'm not interested in people overseas using HC. I'm interested in my own results from using HC and I cannot say without one iota of doubt that my hair is better or worse since I started using the product over 20 weeks ago. I have 10 family members and friends assisting me with hair loss observations since using HC. They are all in agreement in that HC has done nothing beneficial for my hair loss. I'm really disappointed with this unanimous observation.

I'm moving on to PRP by the end of the month.

Brunz19
Seasoned Poster

Post by Brunz19 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:11 pm

I don't even think the HC has even been on the market for over 20 weeks.... how can you possibly be 'well' over 20 weeks since first application? Hmmmm?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:32 pm

hairikrishna wrote:

I'm moving on to PRP by the end of the month.
Why? I'm not seeing anything more positive with that anywhere..yet. And do you remember THEIR pictures?

hairikrishna
Seasoned Poster

Post by hairikrishna » Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:24 pm

Hell, I'm willing to try anything once at this point hence the reason I bought HC in the first place. As far as PRP having any backing, Dr. Jones from Canada does hair transplants for a living and did PRP to himself so he must believe it works. As far as who to believe on what works and doesn't I tend to side with a hair loss expert that is currently practicing in his field. Leave the research scientist to formulate their potions in their labs and allow for pier reviews among their collegues before a market release. This is the only way to prove what they are selling. Anyhow, several other hair transplant doctors have done PRP to themselves across the world and they are now incorporating this procedure into their practices. If this isn't proof enough that PRP does work to some extent then I guess we're all screwed into believing anything and everything being sold on the open market to cure hair loss. To date, nothing has been proven to continue to grow hair as Propecia and Minoxidol. Transplants are the only other viable solution. Lasers sound good but I only have OMG to reference as far as this methodology and the guy has already had 2 hair transplants to thicken his balding scalp. Can't say for sure if lasers work 100% since their is a profit motive on the part of OMG as with others selling a potion to cure, hault, or reverse baldness. Anytime a profit is to be made to sell a product or procedure there are risks and there is always some healthy degree of skepticism.

redbird
Regular Poster

Post by redbird » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:45 am

"...Can't say for sure if lasers work 100% since their is a profit motive on the part of OMG..."

You're kidding right? OMG posts instructions on how to make your own laser helmet at no charge to you. It's 100% free. And if you are too lazy to do it yourself, he will build one for you at a very minimal cost.

And don't you think it's possible that HT docs are doing PRP to drum up a new line of income? In fact, it's pretty likely.

There is plenty of evidence that lasers help with hairloss. I haven't seen any evidence that PRP does anything but line the pockets of HT docs. I think you have things a bit backwards.

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by OverMachoGrande » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:20 am

Yeah, no kidding, hairikrishna...

You don't have any historical perspective of what happened with that laser movement, and you're showing it. You should also look into what the pioneers of PRP have said about the effectiveness of PRP as a treatment -not that promising- and the REASON why hair transplant surgeons are beginning to offer it.

Thank you for cheapening everything I've done, though. That just makes me feel fantastic.

-O.M.G.
  • "When all else fails, lie about OverMachoGrande." -observations by Jdp710
Build the most effective laser device in the world at http://www.overmachogrande.com...

nidhogge
Regular Poster
Treatment Regimen: - Laser Helmet 3x a week, 20 minutes per session
- Magnesium Oil applied to scalp in the shower and massaged in well, left on for duration of shower
- HGF (Hair Growth Factors) custom formulation from Caregen once or twice a day
- A&G Complex (2 vials left)
- Primordial Performance HairGen Trial topical (coming soon)
- ImmortalHair.org regimen coupled with 112Degrees.com's product for hormonal balance

Post by nidhogge » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:40 am

Krishna--

Depending on scientists for the cure for MPB will leave you bald and helpess. It's not going to happen. Dr. Jones tried PRP on himself, with his results to be expected this August (unless that was another Canadian doctor doing PRP in Toronto). Either way, he said to expect PRP to only maintain your hair if beyond your 20s, and thicken it if within. Lasers, on the other hand, work for everyone.

http://www.overmachogrande.com/pictures ... etics1.jpg

OMG had no profit incentive when he started this whole thing. I'm your proof. *I* was the only one building laser helmets, with OMG publicly stating that he had no desire to build them for people. He would refer people that asked if he could build them to me. However, he wound up getting pressured and came up with a fantastic design. It's very much your mistake if you decide to ignore the plethora of science and anecdotal evidence that demonstrate lasers to be the most effective treatment to date.

hairikrishna
Seasoned Poster

Post by hairikrishna » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:15 pm

Before I ruffle any more feathers here, I too have been using a 330 diode laser helmet 3x a week and continue to do so for 20 min each and every time. I do have historical perspective on lasers and I don't doubt their effectiveness. I have been lasering since Jan 09. I haven't noticed anything different at this point and I'm not saying it is doing something or not. I'm just not extolling its praises as others are. With that said, I felt I have given HC more than enough time to do its thing. I'm already onto the next bigger and better thing. As Dr. AQ stated, HC will not work for everybody. I guess this is his company's disclaimer. If there were any results to be had from using a combination of lasers and HC, I and 10 others are not observing it to any great degree. As upsetting as this is, I will continue to do what I need to to save my hair even if that means going back on the pill (propecia). I have employed a board certified dermatologist to continue to plot any progresses with the laser usage and HC. He is fully aware of my regimen and share in my excitement for lasers and HC. They are skeptical at best but are happy to see my enthusiasm to try new things. Only time will tell. I haven't given up on lasers just so you guys know. I will continue to get excited with OMG's progress as well as others here and on the regrowth website.
Last edited by hairikrishna on Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:18 pm

"Already on to the next bigger and better thing"... like what, PRP? Haha

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:19 pm

Doc need to realy work on hc day and night before someone else steals the ticket, I'm gonna get spectral dnc then dermaheal

hairikrishna
Seasoned Poster

Post by hairikrishna » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:24 pm

chore boy wrote:"Already on to the next bigger and better thing"... like what, PRP? Haha
please enlighten me chore boy as to what is out today that I can readily go into a clinic and get besides PRP and a hair transplant? What are you doing to treat or dare I say cure your own hairloss? Let me guess - pig or human afterbirth?

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:08 pm

hairikrishna wrote:
chore boy wrote:"Already on to the next bigger and better thing"... like what, PRP? Haha
please enlighten me chore boy as to what is out today that I can readily go into a clinic and get besides PRP and a hair transplant? What are you doing to treat or dare I say cure your own hairloss? Let me guess - pig or human afterbirth?
You're right, Mr. Krishna... I don't know anything about PRP. It's not like I wasn't one of the first people to have it done and I *definitely* didn't meet Dr. Jones when Greco was showing how to perform the procedure. But you knew all of that because you did your lil' research on the subject, huh?

Afterbirth? Awfully couth of you, sir. For your information, I'm attempting to address fibrotic conditions, manipulating stem cells, delaying premature senescence, fueling mitochondria, removing waxy sebum deposits, increasing intracellular glutathione, restoring microvascular sufficiency, increasing insulin sensitivity, inhibiting DHT, blocking androgen receptor expression, etc.

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:23 pm

Hairikrishna said: " I had my friend who helped apply the hair comlex to my scalp and massage for 10 minutes take a look and he was able to confirm regrowth as well".

You had some dude apply AGHC to your head and then massage it in? Haha
Last edited by chore boy on Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:33 pm

OMG... dude... bra... I can't quite reach the back of my head. Do you mind applying this here secret serum to my balding areas and massaging it in for no less than 10 minutes while I listen to my new Enya CD? Also, while you're back there, do you mind checking for hair re-growth? Hahaha.

hairikrishna
Seasoned Poster

Post by hairikrishna » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:37 pm

I thought it was a better idea to have another person apply the serum so they too can track the progress along with me. I absolutely see nothing wrong with this as you do choreboy. Pretty infantile to make a crack about it. Perhaps this is why 'boy' proceeds chore in your moniker. I'm sorry you are taking such issue with me choreboy. Must be pretty pathetic for you and whatever so called social life you have to be balding and juvenile simultaneously bra! I have no problem with OMG. I think his laser helmet is ingenious whether or not it is doing anything for my scalp.

Whatever growth I was experiencing from using HC early on has been catalogued and filed away with a digital microscope. I continue to monitor any gains or losses twice a month. I get daily scalp massages before using my laser helmet and on my off days.

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:54 pm

I take an issue with you because you're a cocky f*ck. Your afterbirth comment reminded me why it is that nobody can stand your ass.

hairikrishna
Seasoned Poster

Post by hairikrishna » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:12 pm

ditto prick

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:22 pm

We're all in this together, grow up guys!

hairikrishna
Seasoned Poster

Post by hairikrishna » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:43 pm

You're absolutely correct goten. It isn't in my interest to argue with folks here. I'm only here to discuss what I have done and what is and isn't working for me. So far HC isn't all its cracked up to be from my own personal experience. Anyhow I've already scheduled my appointment for PRP this month. Hopefully this will buy me some time before Histogen hits the market in 2015.

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:38 am

Doc are u working on an updated version of the hc cause of the huge potential for profit in this market

hairquest1
Regular Poster

Post by hairquest1 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:45 pm

Chore boy,
tell us more about your results with your PRP treatment...please.

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:59 pm

There is no point for us to linger around this once there is a cure we will know in matter of weeks so goodbye dr aq and everyone :wink:

kamui
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamui » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:06 pm

intricate1 wrote:There is no point for us to linger around this once there is a cure we will know in matter of weeks so goodbye dr aq and everyone :wink:

And what will be the cure? Scalpure or that Ignite shampoo? HMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:44 pm

kamui wrote:
intricate1 wrote:There is no point for us to linger around this once there is a cure we will know in matter of weeks so goodbye dr aq and everyone :wink:

And what will be the cure? Scalpure or that Ignite shampoo? HMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm
You forgot the 3rd product. The cure comes in 3's :!:

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:08 pm

hairikrishna wrote:You're absolutely correct goten. It isn't in my interest to argue with folks here. I'm only here to discuss what I have done and what is and isn't working for me. So far HC isn't all its cracked up to be from my own personal experience. Anyhow I've already scheduled my appointment for PRP this month. Hopefully this will buy me some time before Histogen hits the market in 2015.
You are a classy guy and it's good to have you around. I am sorry to hear about the HC not working for you, good luck with the PRP. I wish you will reconsider but its your call. Are you still shedding/ loosing hair?

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:21 pm

intricate1 wrote:Doc are u working on an updated version of the hc cause of the huge potential for profit in this market
At this time we've been collecting data from all the users of AGHC and getting their feedback. I know no one here will believe me when I say I am not doing this for profit. I picked this Path (medicine/science) so that I can make a change. I want my name to be remember after I am gone.
So far two options are on the table:
1- producing a monthly AGHC and greatly reduce the price
2- Adjust the formula by adding enhancing substance to improve the GF role in hair growth.

Before the end of this year, we should have a decision made on the AGHC. So far the AGHC is performing good. I will keep you posted with our progress.

justthin
Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Dr.AQ wrote:
intricate1 wrote:Doc are u working on an updated version of the hc cause of the huge potential for profit in this market
At this time we've been collecting data from all the users of AGHC and getting their feedback. I know no one here will believe me when I say I am not doing this for profit. I picked this Path (medicine/science) so that I can make a change. I want my name to be remember after I am gone.
So far two options are on the table:
1- producing a monthly AGHC and greatly reduce the price
2- Adjust the formula by adding enhancing substance to improve the GF role in hair growth.

Before the end of this year, we should have a decision made on the AGHC. So far the AGHC is performing good. I will keep you posted with our progress.
DOC?! You are still alive...where ya been? How bout sharing some real Data/Studies/Pics/testimonials and then you might be able to sell us some more stuff..prob not untill then though. Also, How do you account for literally no one seeing results from 1 or 2 treatments? I am one of those who got nothing but a shed from the HC..I might (and thats a big might) have seen something early but I also could have been seeing things as well as something else might have contributed. As of now the HC has made things worse because I do not think I have recovered from the loss while massaging the HC.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:18 pm

Hello old friend... I am not here to sell you or others anything. I am sorry to hear about your shedding, I remember you having good results. If you PM me and give me a brief details of your experience I might be able to assist you and see if i can be of help.
I don't think this question is correct "How do you account for literally no one seeing results from 1 or 2 treatments?"

p__
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Post by p__ » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:11 am

justthin wrote:I am one of those who got nothing but a shed from the HC..I might (and thats a big might) have seen something early but I also could have been seeing things as well as something else might have contributed. As of now the HC has made things worse because I do not think I have recovered from the loss while massaging the HC.
Your experience mirrors mine to the letter!

hairikrishna
Seasoned Poster

Post by hairikrishna » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:22 am

So where do we go from here? I don't want to try HC again and I'm out $200.00. The time it took to wait to see if anything would happen was not worth the $200 plus time lost in anticipation for little more than a much more visible bald head. I'm still holding out hope that I will in some fashion have all my hair come back in but I have to be realistic. The 15 week mark has come and gone and I'm no better off than when I first read about HC here in this forum. I really wish things could be different. Maybe wishes can come true doc? Anyway, I'll let you guys know if things turn a corner for me and I begin to regrow my original hair line back as well as cover up whatever shedding experienced from using HC. Best of luck to all of you. Nothing ventured nothing gained. Histogen 2015 can't come soon enough! Thinking about using avodart to tide me over until then.

hairquest1
Regular Poster

Post by hairquest1 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:11 am

Doc, are you sure that you have try your product?
I am almost more worried about the the state of my hairs, after the application of your product than before! :(

davetherave
Seasoned Poster

Post by davetherave » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:19 am

Dr AQ,

Do you think that some fo the factors that inhibit growth might be overpowering the GFs?

Do you think that TGF-B2 or DKK-1 (and other unknowns) are just too hard to overcome?

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:13 pm

davetherave wrote:Dr AQ,

Do you think that some fo the factors that inhibit growth might be overpowering the GFs?

Do you think that TGF-B2 or DKK-1 (and other unknowns) are just too hard to overcome?
These are great possibilities maybe the answer is continual usage. Maybe there are other factors we are not counting for, which might explain why some are responding and others are not. One doctor who is using the AGHC in his clinic added something to the formula ( I can't share it her but will tell you through PM) and the results are "fantastic". I did not see the results but I trust him. We are monitoring and collecting data on the HC and I will give you updates on the progress.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:15 pm

hairquest1 wrote:Doc, are you sure that you have try your product?
I am almost more worried about the the state of my hairs, after the application of your product than before! :(
Yes I am sure.. please explain

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:39 pm

I don't know doc I responded greatly to the hc at first but then the shed started and didn't stop with the second treatment but I still believe your product has great potential keep us posted

hairquest1
Regular Poster

Post by hairquest1 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:42 pm

Dr.AQ wrote:
Dr AQ,
well,12 weeks after i used your product,my hairs seems more fragile, greasy and less soft, i begin to be worry because of some sheds.
to sum up, it's seems that i have lost more hairs now than before the use of your product! :( and i don't have gained anything in terms of regrowths!
sorry Doc but it's the sad truth...i don't know what to do to stop that!
Are you sure that your product is safe for hairs?... :-s

hairquest1
Regular Poster

Post by hairquest1 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:10 pm

Doc ?... :-s

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:48 pm

hairquest1 wrote:
Dr.AQ wrote:
Dr AQ,
well,12 weeks after i used your product,my hairs seems more fragile, greasy and less soft, i begin to be worry because of some sheds.
to sum up, it's seems that i have lost more hairs now than before the use of your product! :( and i don't have gained anything in terms of regrowths!
sorry Doc but it's the sad truth...i don't know what to do to stop that!
Are you sure that your product is safe for hairs?... :-s
Yes, the product is very safe and have been tested by a certified 3rd party.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:56 pm

FYI- 'AGskinsolution' is our twitter username. I am not exactly sure how this works but I am getting a tutorial on it and will be responding respond to Qs and post updates. Add me or "follow me" .
If anyone have an idea to help me with this, I will appreciate it..

hairquest1
Regular Poster

Post by hairquest1 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:23 pm

Yes, the product is very safe and have been tested by a certified 3rd party.[/quote]

Doc, i really hope you're right!...really
thanks

Fizzball
Prolific Poster

Post by Fizzball » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:46 am

Dr.AQ wrote:Yes, the product is very safe and have been tested by a certified 3rd party.
Well I'm curious as to what certified 3rd party that would be.
I have yet to see any scientific proof or analysis concerning A&G, I think its time that we see some form of official documentation of the first tests carried out or essentially all we have is unsubstantiated claims, I'm sorry if that comes across as arrogant but rest assured I am not the only one on the net that has their reservations about this product and possibly company.

Granted i haven't tried it myself but I think there is ample of evidence to suggest that this product is not performing as well as initially expected and that is being generous.
Who knows maybe I will just bite the bullet and try it regardless but if I do and it fails don't expect me to sugar coat it and confuse fantasy with reality.

On a side note has anyone visited a trichologist prior to, during and upon completing a full treatment of HC?
Don't mistake my optimism for stupidity

hairikrishna
Seasoned Poster

Post by hairikrishna » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:37 am

Hey Fizzball, I started HC when it first came out and I did see a trichologist a few weeks ago. The trichologist did confirm hair thinning which didn't honestly take a genius to figure out to be quite frank. He did notice that hairs were still healthy on the front hairline though. I should preface this message by saying that I purchased a hand held digital microscope about a month ago to keep a close watch on my hairline as well as to photograph and track my progress. HC did appear to stimulate a few and I mean a few vellus hairs into terminal ones. It hasn't brought down or dare I say restore my original hairline so I can't exactly say HC didn't work for me without some doubt. What I can say is that HC has taken more hair from me than it has restored up to this point. Keep in mind I'm already over the 15 week mark as many others here who tried HC at the very beginning. As for the thinning I'm experiencing on top, well any gains will be a ways away from what I can tell. I seemed to have lost more hair on top through the shedding experienced from HC when I initially applied the stuff. I don't know for sure if shedding is necessarily a good thing when it comes to hair regrowth, but if it is then good golly I should get a forest of hair where there isn't now from the HC application. From my experience Minoxidil and Propecia does cause some hair shed before they begin to do their thing. If this is any indication that HC will also do its thing has yet to be seen as far as I'm concerned. The jury is still out on whether or not HC is going to restore my thinning hair. I wouldn't feel comfortable recommending this product to anybody just yet. For all I know I either am not a responder or my response may be delayed. I'm in the middle at this time. If there was any self doubt as to whether I was a NW II or III before HC, I can now say I am a NW III at this point due to the shedding experienced from it. I'm not sugar coating this for anyone.

hairquest1
Regular Poster

Post by hairquest1 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:26 pm

Doc AQ,
could you reply to us,please, in addition , i would like to know why my hair after more than 12 weeks are worse than before the use of your product, , bad hair condition, greasy even after a shampoo, ect...
would you be kind to explain to us why? thanks