A&G Hair Complex- RESULTS

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Prince_2009
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: Nizoral, Vitamins

A&G Hair Complex- RESULTS

Post by Prince_2009 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:00 pm

Hey Everyone,

If you have a second, please post any results you've had with A&G Hair Complex.....both positive or negative.

I am very curious about this product and would love to hear feedback.

Thanks!

perga
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know

Re: A&G Hair Complex- RESULTS

Post by perga » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:29 pm

The product was just released, so you probably won't hear anything about results for another (guessing) 3-4 weeks.

chore boy
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by chore boy » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:03 pm

As much as I'd hate to jynx it like I usually do, I'd be doing ya'll an injustice if I didn't report things. I recently noticed a new strain of darkening/lengthening hairs in the hairline... encouraging but I'm doing my best to not get my hopes up.

justthin
Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:13 pm

chore boy wrote:As much as I'd hate to jynx it like I usually do, I'd be doing ya'll an injustice if I didn't report things. I recently noticed a new strain of darkening/lengthening hairs in the hairline... encouraging but I'm doing my best to not get my hopes up.

Thanks Chore Boy..

did you finish the whole treatment and do you think the results so far are from A&G or the PRP you did? I guess it might be too soon to say its the PRP but would like to know from you if you don;t mind.Are the new strains in an area you had no hair previously? How long are they now? Thanks again chore boy...we appreciate that you are keeping us posted.I will be trying my best to do the same.

Prince_2009
Occasional Poster
Treatment Regimen: Nizoral, Vitamins

Post by Prince_2009 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:21 pm

Hey Chore Boy!

Thanks for the feedback. I'm also curious, do you think its from the A&G or the PRP?

Thanks again!

Ryand2
Seasoned Poster

Post by Ryand2 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:33 am

i could be nit picking here, but I'm noticing small white hairs popping up all over the place behind my hair line. I think these hairs are also getting longer, and i'm noticing some that are getting darker. Again, these are not visible without close inspection.

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:23 pm

As said above, have to wait at least a couple of weeks before users can report anything major.

Baccy
Regular Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood VII
Treatment Regimen: Lithium/caffeine once daily, roxithromycin once daily, rogaine foam twice daily

Post by Baccy » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:45 am

Some itching above monk fringe of hair. Two treatments left and it's too early really for results as a) I don't use lasers
b) I'm NW7 so there's a lot of repair work to be done.

I would expect the fringe of hair to creep up after a couple of months and possibly get some sparse stubble on the top of the scalp. I'm optimistic but sceptical at the same time.

kamui
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamui » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:30 pm

Used up all bottles, been about a month so far since using it. No tingle or itching at all, no results at all either.

Baccy
Regular Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood VII
Treatment Regimen: Lithium/caffeine once daily, roxithromycin once daily, rogaine foam twice daily

Post by Baccy » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:01 am

The oiliness on my scalp has DEFINITELY gone and so far has not come back and I did my last treatment two days ago. Scalp has lost that tight, stretched feeling. Hopefully, this bodes well.

Edit: After my shower this morning noticed flaking all over the scalp. You know, when you can rub it and get tiny pieces of rolled up skin. Good sign? Bad sign?

Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: 300 diode Laser Messiah II
IH's top 3 plus resv
4 Shampoo rotation
Mag Oil 3x a week
Scalpure
Adding Super Zix 2, PP topical, and Pauling Protocol

Post by 1..... » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:21 am

its a good thing baccy, i had the same thing. the hope is that new hair will pop thru the new skin that is underneath the old skin

aviador
Regular Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood I
Treatment Regimen: A&G Hair Complex + Clinique Hair Maximizing Serum (Off days)

Post by aviador » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:56 pm

So, how are you dudes going on with A&G HC?

mrw
Regular Poster
Treatment Regimen: 5% minox, spiro lotion, AG Hair Complex (starting 3/29/09)

Post by mrw » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:35 pm

this is being posted here as well as the AGHC general board. Sam, if this is not allowed, I apologize. Just trying to keep everyone informed

1 MONTH ON AGHC UPDATE

Well, it has been one month since I started the AGHC (3 weeks since my last application). I hesitate to post this because I cant report this as a miracle yet, which I know most are hoping it is. What I can tell you is this:

Pros:
My scalp feels pretty good
Less oily
Scalp is less "stiff" and more pliable, feels healthier

Cons:
I have lost TONS of hair- I mean I have shed a tremendous amount. I say this in the least emotional, most scientific way- a vast quantity of hair.

I have been on rogaine for a year (applies 2x a day) and in the beginning I shed a little as was to be expected, but it paled in comparison to the shedding seen with the AGHC. On the rogaine I have been just movin along with no change for a good six months, nice and steady. Then I use the AGHC and 2 weeks later...left temple- GONE, Right temple- almost gone. Crown is now see thru. I cannot stress how severe this shed has been. My hair is no longer cosmetically viable. I have shed both weak hairs and strong health, thick hairs.

I know many of you might be thinking- "oh, a shed is good, you will respond good" however, I dont feel that way because based on previous experience I have never once recovered from a shed. Once its gone its gone. Who knows maybe with will be different, but Im not holding my breath.

I know some follow up questions to this will ensue so I will try and anticipate them and give the following answers:
1. yes, I experienced the AGHC itch/tingle from day one
2. I used one vial per treatment every other day followed by 5-10 minute massage
3. No I did not use lasers, but I dermaroll with a 1mm roller before treatment
4. I did use rogaine 5% on the AGHC off days and still use it now 2 a day
5. No, I did not take pics- I wish I did, but I didnt. sorry.

I hope some of you are having better luck than me so far. I also fully expect Dr. AQ to say in response to this "this is normal, you are responding well." It seems that everything anyone has experienced is "normal and responding well."

Lets hope this ends up regrowing all that it has taken away- who knows, it might. All I can do now is stay positive.

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:57 am

mrw, I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with A&G Hair Complex, I am just hoping all that shed is a good sign, perhaps you had lots of damage to repair... who knows. Is there anything stopping you from taking a picture now of your scalp (while your hair is in bad shape) and posting updates every month? Even if it's for your own personal use, it would help show progress if there is any.

I do agree with you, every experience someone has with Hair Complex, good or bad, the doctor has said "you are responding well". I don't see how the same sentence can be said in every different example.

aviador
Regular Poster

Post by aviador » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:08 am

Wow mrw, I am a bit scared now.
I already shed a lot when I started with minox. The hair grew up again but with a different pigmentation and quite weird.
I stopped minoxidil slowly before starting A&G HC. Today I did the second application, again feeling a very soft tickling in my scalp all day.
Not much more to say although I feel my hair a bit more heavy and hidrated, it was very dry from minox.

Good luck to everybody. How is everything going on with you Baccy? And where is Perga and what happened with his pictures??

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex

Post by HairLossFight.com » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:21 am

Hi aviador,

I'm not sure where Perga is. He seems to have removed his photo albums.

Sam

aviador
Regular Poster

Post by aviador » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:27 pm

Oh. I hope perga is fine and that he comes back soon with great news. I was really waiting for that pictures he said he was going to take with his micro camera.

I really wish that A&G HC works. I am so tired of minox... But nobody is posting to much :|
Are you using it Sam?

mrw
Regular Poster
Treatment Regimen: 5% minox, spiro lotion, AG Hair Complex (starting 3/29/09)

Post by mrw » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:12 pm

I just wanted to let everyone know that my intention in sharing my experience thus far was not to scare anyone or discourage them from using AGHC. Everyone responds differently to every treatment. Historically I have not responded to much of anything, so needless to say Im not exactly holding much hope in the AGHC. With that being said, many people have responded well to Minox, Propecia, and some (ie Perga) have seen something with AGHC already-everyone is different. I have gotten a benefit from the AGHC in that my scalp is much healthier feeling and feels like "normal" again. That alone is worth something. Besides, I am only a month in. At 2 months I may do AGHC again and see what happens.

Good luck and stay positive

mrw

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin

Post by HairLossFight.com » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:46 pm

aviador wrote:Oh. I hope perga is fine and that he comes back soon with great news. I was really waiting for that pictures he said he was going to take with his micro camera.

I really wish that A&G HC works. I am so tired of minox... But nobody is posting to much :|
Are you using it Sam?
Hi Aviador, no I haven't tried it yet, but I just spoke to the Dr. and told him I would like to try it and review it here. He will be sending me a batch. I will do my best to chronicle my response to it. I will try to take consistent pictures regulary which I will post up during and after treatment. Should be fun. ;)

hairquest1
Regular Poster

Post by hairquest1 » Sun May 03, 2009 5:13 am

So hairlossfight!
what's your conclusion about the A&G experiment? i mean did you try it?

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin

Post by HairLossFight.com » Sun May 03, 2009 8:45 am

hairquest1 wrote:So hairlossfight!
what's your conclusion about the A&G experiment? i mean did you try it?
I haven't tried it yet. I spoke to Dr. AQ for the first time last week. I will be trying the product soon. I have had hair transplants done, but there are some areas that are still somewhat thin. I want to see if it will thicken things up. Also, there are areas where I had transplant work done where the transplanted hair grew back kind of thin and sickly. Again, I would like to see if A&G will help with those.

I will take good pictures and chronicle my experience with the product here.

As for my conclusions. I will wait till after I have tried the product and given it enough time to see if it has had an effect before I draw any. However, I already have some personal opinions based on what I have read in the discussions here. I will wait before making any definitive statements though.

Sam

hairquest1
Regular Poster

Post by hairquest1 » Mon May 04, 2009 6:21 am

Ok, i see, thanks!
keep us update!

kamui
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamui » Thu May 07, 2009 3:44 pm

5 weeks now, no results, crown looks thinner now.

justthin
Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Fri May 08, 2009 5:11 pm

Almost 5 weeks..hair has thickened..crown thinning has gotten better...the thinning area is getting smaller each week.Hair along hairline and temples is improving..overall hair is strong and thicker. Shedding has completely stopped now...even when I shower I am hard pressed to find one hair even. Sometimes I lose small insignificant hairs randomly..but only a few.So hopefully that is the end of the weak hairs being ejected as the doc stated would happen. So far so good..nothing major of course.Way too soon to se real progress but a little progress is a good sign in such a short period.

My hair and scalp feel much better and stronger so I am still hanging on to hope!

I'll keep you all updated as much as I can..been a bit busy lately to keep up on here.My apologies!

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Fri May 08, 2009 5:26 pm

So Kamui has seen no results, in fact, Hair Complex has made a negative impact on the hair but justthin has seen an improvement. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What was the condition of your hair loss before you started Hair Complex both of you? I mean, how far has baldness progressed before starting this?

kamui
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamui » Fri May 08, 2009 6:19 pm

I'm not on any internal anti-dht pills.

I'm a solid NW2 with some crown thinning. Been balding for over 7 years.

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Fri May 08, 2009 6:36 pm

kamui wrote:I'm not on any internal anti-dht pills.

I'm a solid NW2 with some crown thinning. Been balding for over 7 years.
So maybe it's fair to say you lost more hair than normal because you have 7 years to make up for. The treatment has done more harm than good at the moment but perhaps good results will show through soon... I am hoping this.

justthin
Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Fri May 08, 2009 7:56 pm

Diffuse thinning..crown and vertex are virtually see through (before A&G). Crown is worse...was worse..it seems to be getting better. AS I said..nothing Major..just progress.

I have been thinning/balding for a little over 4 years...crown went bad first. My hair line is where it should be...no receding hairline...only a little bit at temples..but nothing too noticable. The temples are def better now as well.

I am not on anything else at all.Well..Niz every few days..thats all tho. O:)

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Fri May 08, 2009 8:07 pm

justthin, I know the progress is minor at the moment but has A&G really done this? How long have you been usng Niz for?

justthin
Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Fri May 08, 2009 8:12 pm

goten574 wrote:justthin, I know the progress is minor at the moment but has A&G really done this? How long have you been usng Niz for?

It pretty much has to be the A&G.I have used niz for a while but it hasn't done anything. I stopped it probably a few weeks before A&G because it made my hair straw like cuz I used it too much I believe..so far I have used it twice in the last 2 weeks..mostly just to finish off the bottle.

So other then that I haven't used anything. My regular shampoo is H&S .

cld517
Seasoned Poster

Post by cld517 » Sun May 10, 2009 2:58 pm

i finished my last application around the 23rd of april and i used it as follows..
laser with a 2 1/2" x 5" 80 diode device in 3 sections (starting from the hairline back..) i treated area 1 for 15 minutes..applied the HC massaged for 5= minutes then lasered for an additional 5 minutes and moved onto area 2 doing the same as i did for area 1 and finished up with area 3..
i didnt wash the complex out for at least 14 hours..
on the off days i applied my usual products 2 times in a day(virile mane and Nanominox which is a minoxidal based formula with finstearide and some other ingredients)..

so its been 18 days since the last application..not much in the way of results but it's quite early..
what i've noticed so far is that my terminal hairs (which are mixed in with shorter hairs of varying thickness and length) have grown a bit longer, which is a + because they wouldnt grow (although not cosmetically significant), shorter, thinner, much lighter in color hairs have grown in length, thats another + but again not cosmetically significant and they have not become any thicker yet. what i've mentione so far is in the front top. in the rear the hairs are also growing (this area is dominated by short thin, lightly colored hairs) and again, not cosmetically significant..are far as the health of my scalp, i never felt as though i had an unhealthy scalp (no dandruff itchiness etc) but now i feel as though i might have..i now notice that when i wash my hair and scrub a bit with my nails my scalp actually reacts. what i mean is that it becomes pinkish, sort of like when you scratch an itch and you get a reddish or pinkish line from scratching..so it would appear as though there's some more life to my scalp..btw i'm a diffuse thinner..no receding temples etc

as i've stated it's still early and i remain hopeful..i had outlined for the dr what i hoped to achieve below you will find that post and his response..

my main hope is that
1) it will get my terminal hairs all growing again because they really dont grow..
2) that the complex gets the very short terminal hairs to grow
3) that it will get the short minitarized terminal hairs to grow
4) and finally that it will get the tiny (1/8" in length) thin, lightly colored hairs to grow and thicken

the Dr's response
tough to answer, I know you will see improvements in all of the above, I just can't give you an exact answer. From what you wrote, I think you are on the right track and You will have great results.
I THINK YOUR EXPECTATIONS ARE REASONABLE.
Things will only get better from now on, give yourself sometime

kamui
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamui » Fri May 15, 2009 7:23 am

Week 6, still nothing.

justthin
Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Sun May 17, 2009 5:58 pm

Things are progressivly getting better. Scalp is less visable and hair is still thicker then before A&G. Shedding is non existant and hair and scalp feel so much better. Cosmetically things are starting to show improvement. I am very happy so far and hoping things will keep getting better. My hair also seems to be growing faster then before as I have had to cut it more often then normal. Bald spot at back of head is getting smaller and smaller each week..gf noticed this first. All in all I am happy but not satisfied. I can only hope that these are all signs of progress and of good things to come.

I really love the fact that I do not shed at all anymore. Still early so nothing is significantly better yet but shows signs of going in the right direction. I can say I have not had such healthy and thick hair since about 2 years ago.

I will keep updating periodically...yes I am a "newbie" but I think others wouldn;t mind hearing results from anyone trying this product.

one more thing...hair is def stronger and fuller feeling.

goodluck to all trying this out..keep your hopes up! O:)

edit:forgot to add that I still do get some tingling sensations at different spots on my scalp at diff times. Nothing major or intense like the beginning but not like the MPB itch I used to have.

helpmyhair
Seasoned Poster

Post by helpmyhair » Sun May 17, 2009 8:46 pm

justthin wrote:Things are progressivly getting better. Scalp is less visable and hair is still thicker then before A&G. Shedding is non existant and hair and scalp feel so much better. Cosmetically things are starting to show improvement. I am very happy so far and hoping things will keep getting better. My hair also seems to be growing faster then before as I have had to cut it more often then normal. Bald spot at back of head is getting smaller and smaller each week..gf noticed this first. All in all I am happy but not satisfied. I can only hope that these are all signs of progress and of good things to come.

I really love the fact that I do not shed at all anymore. Still early so nothing is significantly better yet but shows signs of going in the right direction. I can say I have not had such healthy and thick hair since about 2 years ago.

I will keep updating periodically...yes I am a "newbie" but I think others wouldn;t mind hearing results from anyone trying this product.

edit:forgot to add that I still do get some tingling sensations at different spots on my scalp at diff times. Nothing major or intense like the beginning but not like the MPB itch I used to have.
justthin, did you split up the bottles? if so, how many apps did you get in? also did you use lasers?

justthin
Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Sun May 17, 2009 9:44 pm

helpmyhair wrote:
justthin wrote:Things are progressivly getting better. Scalp is less visable and hair is still thicker then before A&G. Shedding is non existant and hair and scalp feel so much better. Cosmetically things are starting to show improvement. I am very happy so far and hoping things will keep getting better. My hair also seems to be growing faster then before as I have had to cut it more often then normal. Bald spot at back of head is getting smaller and smaller each week..gf noticed this first. All in all I am happy but not satisfied. I can only hope that these are all signs of progress and of good things to come.

justthin, did you split up the bottles? if so, how many apps did you get in? also did you use lasers?

I used one full bottle for the first treatment then split the rest in half for each app. Didn;t use lasers.

astro_boy
Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: Experimenting like Crazy

Post by astro_boy » Thu May 21, 2009 12:23 pm

6 weeks I'm seeing some results, I shaved my head down again and can see pretty well all over my head. The result I'm getting is sort of filling in of small "blank" spots that I had previously especially one I had right at the front of my hairline. I am however not seeing very much improvement on density and thickness of existing hair (yet?). I'll try and post up some pics its a bit hard to see though.

kamui
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamui » Fri May 22, 2009 8:17 am

Week 7, nothing, crown still looks thinner.

Jajo
Seasoned Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood IV

Post by Jajo » Fri May 22, 2009 11:29 pm

astro_boy wrote:6 weeks I'm seeing some results, I shaved my head down again and can see pretty well all over my head. The result I'm getting is sort of filling in of small "blank" spots that I had previously especially one I had right at the front of my hairline. I am however not seeing very much improvement on density and thickness of existing hair (yet?). I'll try and post up some pics its a bit hard to see though.
astro -

New pics would be appreciated!

Any chance you could take a pic at 12 weeks, same angle/lighting as your pic "2010" from your album?

Have a good one!
Jajo

justthin
Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Thu May 28, 2009 2:54 pm

Well although the results so far are not going to get the "YEA BABY" the doc was hoping for , they are none the less showing some progression. I think I am going to do another session/application starting in a week or so. I figure it can;t hurt. My GF actually noticed some new growth at my crown..she knew it was new growth because they were small "sprouts" of hair far smaller then my existing hair. The whole area around the crown was really thin and that area is slowly but surely getting smaller and smaller :) . Maybe I am impatient but I will def do another application. I am pleased but not satisfied as of yet.

I use dermmatch and I since a few weeks after the HC was done I noticed I use FAR less to make things look normal. I think that is a good sign as well. Hair is still stronger then it used to be and shedding is virtually non existant.

Still keep fingers crossed..of course this is coming from a "newbie"..(just playing with ya Jacob!) :lol:

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu May 28, 2009 3:33 pm

I'm gonna start calling you Scoobie Newbie \:D/

justthin
Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Thu May 28, 2009 4:31 pm

Jacob wrote:I'm gonna start calling you Scoobie Newbie \:D/

hmmm..has a nice ring to it! lol :P

dblbass128
Occasional Poster
Treatment Regimen: Tricomin and Rogaine Foam stopping Xandrox plus due to sides need an alternative asap

Post by dblbass128 » Fri May 29, 2009 8:04 am

Guys

think I should give it a go?

Its either this or Xandrox 15

God Im lost

Im diffuse no recession currently only on tricomin foam and Niz

:)

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Fri May 29, 2009 9:53 am

dblbass128 wrote:Guys

think I should give it a go?

Its either this or Xandrox 15

God Im lost

Im diffuse no recession currently only on tricomin foam and Niz

:)
I am a little short on cash and am not risking my money at the moment, I can wait a little longer before I decide. If you got the money though... I would give it ago.

nix
Regular Poster

Post by nix » Fri May 29, 2009 12:37 pm

if you have the money you should try it. the good thing about hc is your isn't getting worse even at the beginning with most users here. minox can make your hair much thinner if you are a bad responder

dblbass128
Occasional Poster
Treatment Regimen: Tricomin and Rogaine Foam stopping Xandrox plus due to sides need an alternative asap

Post by dblbass128 » Fri May 29, 2009 12:50 pm

I bit the bullet and just dropped 200 bucks on it

God I hope its not a scam

justthin
Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Fri May 29, 2009 7:44 pm

dblbass128 wrote:I bit the bullet and just dropped 200 bucks on it

God I hope its not a scam

Like Nix said...it's not gonna hurt and you won;t get the massive shed that you do with minox or fin. Do the treatment and after you are done in two weeks then do what you want as far treating your MPB. Thats the good thing about this..one time app and then you are free to let the HC do the work or help it along with other treatments.

I am pretty sure at the very least you will get a healthier scalp and hair.As well as stronger and thicker hair.This is what I have experianced so far.Of course everyone responds differently. It has also stopped my shedding and I can barely get 5 hairs a day to come out. O:)

I have also noticed a bit of new growth at the crown area after my GF pointed it out...lasers would probably help out the HC too.

dblbass128
Occasional Poster

Post by dblbass128 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:10 am

Thanks justthin

I will def keep you guys posted

My hair is looking alot better since i got more religious with the foam and after adding tricomin to my regimen

still cant do fin so im hoping this stuff will at least heal any damage the hormones have already done

Thanks again awesome site by the way Im glad to be here

-dblbass

aviador
Regular Poster

Post by aviador » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:57 am

Week 5 after last application
Week 8 since first application

GROW everywhere, that's all I can say. Furthermore if things continue like this I will officially be a NW0.
Hair in general look thicker, and is growin longer and faster.
New hair look like normal hair, healthy, and not like the minox ones that had a different colour and were like pubic hair :razz:
Still shedding short and thin hairs with almost no colour.

Even if I am feeling quite happy I am not gonna give my 'yeah baby' o the doctor yet. I will do when I can style my hair again like a I did before the MPB started 5 years ago.

p__
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Post by p__ » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:45 am

aviador wrote:Week 5 after last application
Week 8 since first application

GROW everywhere, that's all I can say. Furthermore if things continue like this I will officially be a NW0.
Hair in general look thicker, and is growin longer and faster.
New hair look like normal hair, healthy, and not like the minox ones that had a different colour and were like pubic hair :razz:
Still shedding short and thin hairs with almost no colour.

Even if I am feeling quite happy I am not gonna give my 'yeah baby' o the doctor yet. I will do when I can style my hair again like a I did before the MPB started 5 years ago.
Thanks for your update. Photos and some more information about your hair loss would be great!

Judging by your profile information you were NW1 before the treatment. Unless you are a severe case of diffuse thinner, that is more or less no hair loss. And have you been that way for 5 years? My concern is that you perhaps are one of those who I personally wouldn't consider a real AGA sufferer (I don't mean to be rude). We all have different perspectives and expectations: one man's hair loss is another person's "what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about"... :lol: So, if you could post a photo, that would clear things up! Please note I'm in no way judging or trying to accuse you! Only you can determine how you feel about your hair! Please don't be offended! I'm just trying to get some more information so I can evaluate your situation in relation to my own!

TheFunkyStumpfighter
Regular Poster
Treatment Regimen: Nizoral 2%
200 diode laser helmet mon/wed/fri
Clay mon/wed/fri
5 weeks AGHC (finished 2nd week July 09)

Post by TheFunkyStumpfighter » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:46 pm

considering he said hes on his way to nw0, and there is no nw0, i think he may be confusing nw1 for nw0, and nw2 for nw1.

in any case, happy to hear of someone with visible improvement. i may pick some up, considering ive already got a helmet, and some money to burn burn burn...
I currently use Propecia and i have a Laser comb, what do you guys suggest to use as a good daily shampoo? This HairGen is not going to grow hair cmon guys. Is Nioxin the best out there?