I can give a little quote from Regrowth:
A&G Hair Complex Ingredients. I e-mailed them last night and asked and this is what they sent me.
Ingredients List: Human fibroblast conditioned media, water (aqua), propylene glycol, lonicera caprifolium (Honeysuckle) flower extract, lonicera japonica (honeyscuckle) flower extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, caprylyl glycol.
Thank you, Kimberly, Customer Care A&G Skin Solutions Inc.
Did a little bit of research on the ingredients.
1,2-Hexanediol, caprylyl glycol.
1,2 Hexanediol and Caprylyl Glycol, that is one of the most, if not the most, effective humectant* available today.
1,2 Hexanediol consists of several fine chemicals:
* Alpha-Lipoic Acids – efficient antioxidant, which has been shown to protect against cholesterol oxidation,
* Chrysin – bioflavonoid, possessing anti-inflammatory, antiviral, vasodilatory (relaxing the smooth muscle in blood vessels, which causes them to dilate) properties,
* Diosgenin – the compound used in the maintainence of healthy blood cholesterol levels,
* Glucosamine Hydrochloride – the compound clinically proven to retard the progression of degenerative changes in the joints,
* Indole-3-Carbinol – the promising nutrient that may be helpful in the prevention of various forms of cancer in humans.
lonicera japonica (honeyscuckle) flower extract
1.Affection by exopathogenic wind -heat or epidemic febrile diseases at the early stage, manifested as fever and slight aversion to wind and cold. It is often used with forsythia fruit and peppermint, as in Powder of Lonicera and Forsythia (Yin Qiao San).
2. Invasion of the qi system by pathogenic heat marked by high fever, dire thirst and full pulse. It is often used with gypsum and anemarrhena rhizome.
3. Sores, car- buncles, furuncles and swelling. It is a very important herb for external diseases, usually used in combination with dandelion , viola herb, as in Antiphlogistic
Decoc- tion of Five Herbs. (Wuwei Xiaodu Yin).
4. Honeysuckle is edible and medicinal. High in Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium, the leaves can be parboiled and eaten as a vegetable. The edible buds and flowers, made into a syrup or puddings.
5. The entire plant has been used as an alternative medicine for thousands of years in Asia. The active constituents include calcium, elaidic-acid, hcn, inositol, linoleic-acid, lonicerin, luteolin, magnesium, myristic-acid, potassium, tannin, zink.
6. Honeysuckle is particularly good for upper respiratory tract infections. The stems and flowers are used together in infusion or decoction.
7. The stems are used internally in the treatment of acute rheumatoid arthritis, mumps and hepatitis.
8. Honeysuckle is alterative, antibacterial, antiinflammatory, antispasmodic, diuretic, febrifuge, and is also used to reduce blood pressure.
9. Polyphenolic compounds isolated from Lonicera japonica inhibit human platelet activation and provide protection from cellular injury, and thus help maintain human vascular homeostasis.
10. Experimentally, the flower extracts have been shown to lower blood cholesterol levels and it are antibacterial, antiviral and tuberculostatic.
(source: http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/20997 ... tract.html)