A&G Hair Complex from A&G Skin Solutions

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Melon Collie
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Re: A&G Hair Complex from A&G Skin Solutions

Post by Melon Collie » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:57 pm

This site currently has 1243 members

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:18 pm

Once again..thanks for taking the time to post away Dr. AQ 8)

I have yet to receive an email from anybody that's used the product..but I'll wait a few more days and then let you know.

I do recall someone asking about the safety issue before(me!..on long-term use if one were to go that way)..and you already responded to that. I think your idea of bringing the other discussions to a new thread is a good one, as things are hard enough to keep track of the way it is. Maybe a FAQ thread should be started.

A big welcome to all the new people 8)

Oh..and Wisconsin here.

Whoop
Regular Poster

Post by Whoop » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:21 pm

Thank you for your answer dr AQ :). I find it really awesome that you gave Europeans the chance to try it by shipping freely! Normally we always have to wait for things to come out here, or pay the double to get the same. This rocks! :)

I'm active on a Dutch hairlossforum too, so I'll try to keep the thread on that forum updated :).

12 more days left \:D/

About the views/clicks/members; I think it's fun to see how many people have joined this forum (which is awefully hard to find through hairlossfight.com imho!) after the day dr. AQ joined :D

Melon Collie
Seasoned Poster

Post by Melon Collie » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:34 pm

Whoop, 180 new members since Dr. AQ joined on Feb. 25th.

Irishpete
Regular Poster

Post by Irishpete » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:43 pm

Dr AQ, Glad to hear that Ireland has contributed to the development of A&G O:)

hulihoop
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II

Post by hulihoop » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:48 pm

Toronto, Canada. Hairloss is relatively recent. Thinning crown and temples but no bare spots and so far I'm the only one to notice it. Hoping the A&G serum can thicken it all back up. Excited waiting for March 20th. Plan to use with homemade laser helmet.

Oh, Dr. AQ, glad to hear you are a footie fan! My teams are West Ham United and Toronto FC!

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:49 pm

Ok..got a response from one of the trialists \:D/ I'm waiting to see if he'd prefer to just post here(in a new thread of course) himself or have me relay questions to him etc.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:52 pm

Irishpete wrote:Dr AQ, Glad to hear that Ireland has contributed to the development of A&G O:)
I'm having second thoughts now :-s

Whoop
Regular Poster

Post by Whoop » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:57 pm

Melon Collie wrote:Whoop, 180 new members since Dr. AQ joined on Feb. 25th.
Hehe, no surprise :)

---

A last question for Dr. AQ. I hope this wasn't asked before, but I don't think I read the answer to it.

You said that 5 bottles would possibly be good for a long time. So let's say my temples filled in completely after using this (note that I'm not expecting this to happen as it would be a huge miracle, but just as an easy example). Will the receding (and thus the hint for a new application of your product) of hair be a huge and quick shed or just slow receding again?

Hard to explain what I mean in a different language, but I hope you understand what I mean and are able to answer the question :).

bug
Regular Poster

Post by bug » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:32 pm

Hey SW2 I apologize. My frustration got the best of me.

Anyway Im out of here. I'll check back in a few weeks. I hope Dr AQ is able to provide a link to the paper before then.

bug

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:54 pm

Big Thank you for SW2 and Bug, you guys are a class act. Bug, I sent my secretary an email to remind me to look for the paper so that I can send it to you. I apologize again for the delay.

Melon Collie - Thank you for providing the info. I am not sure if the 180 new members are here because of me, but if they are, I am honored. To answer your Qs
1- Good question. All of the above, you will notice from the pictures we are going to use on our website are of a guy who has almost no hair. The reason we picked him is because he display almost every bald pattern seen in men between 24-57. The before and after pictures will consist of 6 pictures in total, taking by visia (http://www.canfieldsci.com/Imaging_Products_Visia.asp) for hair. We will show you the progress of hair growth from day zero to week 9 or 10. I believe this will answer many questions and hopefully help people make a better decision when purchasing the product.

2- I don't understand the question. Do you mean when do you se results happening? 8-12 weeks (pictures will give you better idea)

Jacob - Great news \:D/ . I am glad to hear, We are still waiting for other to response and hopefully participate.

Whoop - You are most welcome. I believe in One world. People should not be punished for being on a different continent. A&G always try its best to ship everywhere, even at times it does not make sense financially. Some countries, have harsh custom laws and require us to fill-up some forms and delay shipments.

Irishpete - Ireland did more than that for me.. :D

hulihoop - your situation is similar to mine, I think you will be very satisfied with the outcome :-({|= My teams are Barcelona, Man United, AC Milan, Galaxy

Whoop - I am not sure I understood the question, but let me try, 5 bottles should be enough to start you on a normal growth cycle, some might need to re-apply to enhance or just as an insurance to make sure the hair continue to grow normally. I think at the end it comes to personal choice. Does this answer your question .

Good night and thank you!!

Whoop
Regular Poster

Post by Whoop » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:24 am

Thanks Dr. AQ for your answer :). It partially answered my question. What I meant to ask was:

When people step off a product like minoxidil, they will lose the regained hair and they'll lose it pretty fast. Lets now say I had lots of regrowth on your product, but I don't want to apply it ever again. The regained hairs on your product will then also fall out after some while right? (Or am I wrong here already? :o )At what speed will the new hairs fall out when the first application is losing it's effectiveness?

I hope you can answer this question :). Or wait, maybe I don't hope so as nobody hasnt experienced any loss of hair yet on your product O:)

anton
Occasional Poster

Post by anton » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:31 am

I'm from Sydney Australia.
I go for Liverpool in the Premier League and think Beckham is overrated.
I started losing hair 10 years ago in the crown area, however the use of Finasteride (Propecia, 1/4 Proscar), Fluridil and Adenogen has helped in maintaining my hair and not losing much ground. In the last few months my middle front has started thinning a bit and my crown has become a little thinner as well. So I'm hoping that the Hair Complex will repair the damage done in those areas.

Looking forward to the updating of the website with the information and photos regarding the product. My credit card is ready for the 20th. I'm planning on getting a haircut just before the product arrives to allow for maximum absorption and potential success. I will be reporting back here with my progress. I hope others that decide to use it will come back and report as well. Good luck to anyone that chooses to use the A&G product. O:)

One last question from me Dr AQ. If any new follicles are created using your product, will the new hair grow in the same angle as the other hair around it? Will it look natural?

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:59 am

Whoop = Ok,I understand now! Our product is different from minoxidil, the hair you will be growing is going to stay regardless of stopping A&G Hair Complex treatment. Also keep in mind that A&G Hair Complex will first help repair the follicle and not just stimulate it.

anton - Thank you, I was in Melbourne and love it.
I agree with you in regards to Beckham, however, Messi is a total different story. :D
We will be monitoring and have a follow up on our website too.
The re-growth will follow the same direction and angel. Again this is something you will notice on our before and after pictures.

Ciao

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:49 am

I started a new thread for the trialist(s):

http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... d6326b9bb2

(Beckham becomes overrated once he comes to the states :lol: ...I do not follow the sport btw)

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:59 am

This may have been touched upon already...I can't remember :-s ...but will the product be patented in any way? If it can be.

hulihoop
Prolific Poster

Post by hulihoop » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:23 am

Hi Dr. AQ,

Yeah Messi is amazing.

A couple of questions before I move over to the new thread and start asking them of the trialist.

1. A lot of products that stimulate new hair growth begin with a very noticeable shedding of hair that had previously been in anagen phase. This is always explained by saying that the follicle needs to jettison the old hair before growing a new, even more viable hair. In your experience with the product to date have you seen any of this shedding or is the product simply promoting growth in previously dormant follicles while at the same time promoting continued healthy growth in currently healthy follicles.

2. Are you going to continue to monitor this site as we start to use this product and then watch for new growth? it would be great and very helpful to be able to interact with you through this process.

Thats about it for now. Do you think Man U. will be able to win five trophies this year?

Whoop
Regular Poster

Post by Whoop » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:54 pm

Dr.AQ wrote:Whoop = Ok,I understand now! Our product is different from minoxidil, the hair you will be growing is going to stay regardless of stopping A&G Hair Complex treatment. Also keep in mind that A&G Hair Complex will first help repair the follicle and not just stimulate it.
Thanks again for your answer.

I didn't know that, now I'm really excited. This will be a life changer for millions of people, holy sh*t :shock: . I really hope all these claims come true!

Haha I'm trippin here because of happiness :D

p__
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Post by p__ » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:35 pm

Dr.AQ wrote:P__ L Does ReGenica even works?
Your guess is (at least) as good as mine. I'm sure you welcome some healthy competition, though ;)

As I said, when I analyzed the high-resolution photos from their first press release, I couldn't find any evidence of increased hair counts. Nonetheless, the average hair was undoubtedly thicker. Given that the photos were supposedly after just a single injection during safety trials, implying that the dose may be very small relative to the optimum dose, I'm fairly optimistic. They did release other photos after that (see their stem cell summit PDF which Bug mentioned earlier in this thread), depicting varying degrees of success. At any rate, you have to give them credit for actually releasing photos.

One major mistake they made was to cut the hair longer in the "after" photos. That gives the false impression of increased coverage. That earned them a lot of badwill, and rightly so. If they did it on purpose, they clearly underestimated important parts of their audience. If it was not on purpose, it was really clumsy. In the time frame between the photos, the hairs would have grown much more than what was apparent in the photos. That means they must have cut the hairs again a short time before taking the "after" photos. Why on earth would you cut them longer the second time than the first time? It makes people wonder if Histogen are trying to distort the results. That seriously undermines Histogen's credibility and makes them look less scientific and objective.

The hair loss community can be extremely sensitive to scam attempts. For instance, misleading before/after photos with heads tilted differently are commonplace and frowned upon.

This brings me to an important point. If you are going to release photos, which I think is unavoidable, please consider the following:

1. Make sure the subject does not tilt his head differently between photos, not even the slightest.
2. Make sure hair length is the same.
3. Make sure the hair is styled the same way.
4. If the hair in the before photo is wet then make sure the hair in the after photo is wet as well. Dry before -> dry after.
5. Make sure the lighting is exactly the same.
6. Make sure the zoom, distance to subject and all other relevant variables in the camera and elsewhere are the same.
7. Make sure that no "concealers" such as Toppik are used and that the hair has not been dyed in any way. Also, clearly state so in conjunction with the photos to avoid confusion or speculation. This extends to all other treatments which might change the tint or appearance of the hair, such as copper peptides, styling products etc.
8. Make sure that any other treatments used by the subject are listed along with the respective treatment lengths. This goes for topical as well as systematic treatments, past and present. Subjects using only your products are naturally preferred.
9. Show photos of subjects who are obviously suffering from androgenic alopecia. Subjects who basically already had a normal head of hair, albeit a little thin, will typically not impress the average MPB sufferer, since the nature of their problem is considered very different. Also, do not use subjects with alopecia areata or any other condition unless clearly stating so.
10. Make sure the photos are clear, in focus and available in high resolution.
11. The photos must be of the same subject and it must clearly be stated so. :-"

If you are doing macro photography, don't repeat Histogen's mistake of taking photos where hair is trimmed to a different length. At this zoom factor, a mere millimeter makes a huge difference and people will think you are purposely trying to fool them, which in turn may ruin your reputation. It is also very helpful if the photos are taken in the exact same spot, preferably with some sort of mark for reference.

Actually, failing to meet any of the above requirements when posting photos will be a mistake and you'll most likely be virtually flogged online. Endless discussions about your credibility will follow. Don't shoot yourself in the foot! Keep it scientific all the way and avoid any bias.

When releasing other data from your trials, needless to say, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled studies are the only ones that really count. And they must be in vivo in humans. As I'm sure you'll agree, subjective "self evaluations" are worst of all! What a joke!

Good luck!

perga
Prolific Poster

Post by perga » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:01 pm

I am painfully excited for this release. I have told every balding person I know... If this stuff works the good Dr. is going to be a bajillionaire!

And I'm from Chicago IL

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:18 pm

Hello everyone !!
P__ : I hope you don't mind but I printed your post and I will use it as standard for A&G future studies. I think you will be very impressed with our pictures. We used Visia to take pictures and collect data. We also going to display pictures of the same person from day 0 to week 12. Everyone will be able to see the progress of re=growth. It has not been easy since many don't follow instructions very well. Asking someone to trim or cut their hair after waiting for it to grow for 10 years is not easy. I just hope to GOD I don't disappoint you or anyone here. :D .

Perga : Its pleasure having you here and thank you for spreading the word. Many might not believe me, but this is not about money at all. I just hope our names will live for bajillion years. :D

Jacob : Thank you for taking the time and communicating with William. I hope you guys excuse me, if I don't participate at the other thread. I am also thinking if you want to do a phone interview with one of the people who participated in the study. This way, you can get a sense of his/her experience with the product. I don't know if this can help, its just a thought.

Good night..

Swoosh
Regular Poster

Post by Swoosh » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:24 am

Dr. AQ,

I'm not sure if this has been addressed or not, but were there any individuals in your study who have had a hair transplant? If so, how well did they respond in the transplanted areas?

The recipient area undergoes quite a bit of trauma during a transplant. Do you think this would decrease the likelihood of weak/dormant follicles due to trauma or transection in heavily transplanted areas?

Also, if your product produces results in line with what you have reported from your trials, there will be a huge demand. Do you foresee a shortage?

Thank you.

p__
Prolific Poster

Post by p__ » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:31 pm

Dr.AQ wrote:I hope you don't mind but I printed your post and I will use it as standard for A&G future studies.
Not at all! In fact, it's a win-win situation. The community will benefit because there will be less discussions about irrelevant aspects of the photos and focus can be shifted toward evaluating the actual performance of the product. You will naturally benefit, because if the product actually works, people will see fewer complaints about the possibility of faked photos and thus feel more comfortable buying, which will lead to increased sales, credibility and fame for you! \:D/
Dr.AQ wrote:We also going to display pictures of the same person from day 0 to week 12. Everyone will be able to see the progress of re=growth.
That sounds excellent! It is a very good approach which gives us much more information than a single before/after photo.
Dr.AQ wrote:It has not been easy since many don't follow instructions very well. Asking someone to trim or cut their hair after waiting for it to grow for 10 years is not easy.
I fully understand and I'm sure most of us realize how hard it is to make people follow instructions, especially if they are not really interested in the science as such, just getting their hair back. Poor photos will always be the case if the subjects take the photos themselves. Utilizing specialized imaging methods (like professional macro photography) is naturally preferable, but I suppose it isn't always possible for various reasons. I'm sure Visia is up to the task anyway!
Swoosh wrote:I'm not sure if this has been addressed or not, but were there any individuals in your study who have had a hair transplant?
Ah! That's another (perhaps too obvious) point to add to the list!

12. The subject must not have had a hair transplant and it's best to state so if the results are good enough that someone may even remotely suspect so.

Any other points to add to the list, guys?

I'm also starting to wonder if there will be a shortage... or if your server will even crash from the load when the product is released... :P Maybe pre-orders would be a good way to gauge interest :wink: :-"

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:53 pm

If there's a shortage..I may sell mine(assuming I get it) on Ebay :lol:
Jacob : Thank you for taking the time and communicating with William. I hope you guys excuse me, if I don't participate at the other thread. I am also thinking if you want to do a phone interview with one of the people who participated in the study. This way, you can get a sense of his/her experience with the product. I don't know if this can help, its just a thought.
I like that idea of a phone interview. I'm guessing not recorded though..? Hmmmmm...Youtube would be even better :-s
Maybe Sam of Hairlossfight here would like to do such an interview. If not, if there are any other volunteers who'd enjoy doing it \:D/

hulihoop
Prolific Poster

Post by hulihoop » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:19 pm

Ok...now you guys talking about a shortage have me worried. I'll be travelling on the 20th and now you have me thinking there won't be any left when I finally get in front of my computer that evening :?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:30 pm

I don't think you have to worry. I did inquire about such a thing awhile back(I was one of those Dr. AQ mentioned was asking about pre-orders) and was told there shouldn't be a problem. I think the delay is helping them get more product made too..?

To Dr. AQ..did you miss my patent question? :-s

Swoosh
Regular Poster

Post by Swoosh » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:02 pm

p__ wrote:
Swoosh wrote:I'm not sure if this has been addressed or not, but were there any individuals in your study who have had a hair transplant?
Ah! That's another (perhaps too obvious) point to add to the list!

12. The subject must not have had a hair transplant and it's best to state so if the results are good enough that someone may even remotely suspect so.

Any other points to add to the list, guys?

I'm also starting to wonder if there will be a shortage... or if your server will even crash from the load when the product is released... :P Maybe pre-orders would be a good way to gauge interest :wink: :-"
I think you are misunderstanding the intention of that question. I have had transplants, and I am wondering how the product might perform in the transplanted areas given the fact that the area is scarred and any weak follicles that may have been residing their were traumatized during transplantation.

p__
Prolific Poster

Post by p__ » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:02 pm

Swoosh wrote:I think you are misunderstanding the intention of that question.
No, not in the least! Your question just happened to make me think of adding the requirement of not using people who had a transplant (particularly in the middle of taking photos) to the list of things to remember when producing before/after photos. That's why I rudely blurted it out in the middle of your question!

Your question naturally has nothing to do with that list otherwise. I didn't mean to steal any attention away from your very valid question! Sorry if it came across that way!

Dr AQ, I know that it is probably in your (as well as our) best interest not to participate directly in the trialist thread at this point, but I was wondering if you could comment on one thing: Would you say that William is a typical responder to the A&G Hair Complex or is he one of the better responders?

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:19 am

Greetings everyone ! I had to stop here and see what the gang are up to :D

Smoosh : No one in our study had hair transplant. I would say No, just because the follicles have recovered already and can be stimulated again accordingly. Once a product is launched, the production never stops unless 'no sale' is reported. In the case of shortage or back order, an email will be sent to inform you of the delay and the estimated time of shipping.
Do I foresee shortage? a hard question to answer!! I want to say no, but I really can't speculate at this time.

P__ : Make me a promise, if the pictures are the best you've seen, I want you to come here and say " YEAH BABY" :D
Paypal is going to process all transactions. I think they can handle it (I hope !!).

William responded to an email sent by our customer care to around 23 other participants. We did this to ensure that we have no say on who comes through. We asked Jacob's permission if he wouldn't mind us passing his email address to William, and the rest is history. The next questions will be ,why 23 not more ? and who decided on those 23 ? Well, We only had these 23 emails, because many of the participants did not fill the form correctly and left the email question blank (fear of spam, I guess). The Final question will be, why William and not someone else? William is the only one who responded to us. :(
I would say William has average results. We have others who showed better results, unfortunately we don't have their emails :D .

Jacob : I did not miss your patent question, I just can't answer it. I will leave it to you to figure it out. I did this in the past too because of the same reasons. I mentioned that academia is way easier than running a business. There are few people who will come and raise questions to attack our integrity. I am sadden by the emails I received, accusing me of being Jacob. I've been nothing but honest and truthful. Jacob and I have never met or even spoke on the phone. His communication with me has been through our customer care and not to me directly.
The truth is A&G will never be effected in anyway, should the people here choose to buy our products or not. I am here because Jacob invited me. I said this in my first post and not to promote A&G. I enjoyed know you guys and was glade to see people from around the globe (thanks for the kind emails guys).
We did our best to develop a product that can help people with hair loss. We believe the technology and science is sound to tackle this problem and we will support our claim with data. You have all rights to accept or reject our results but you don't have the right to accuse people falsely.
I am happy to be here and participate in a healthy discussion. If this forum became a tool for others to attack some of the members here, then I will have to excuse myself from here and just take emails.
I am sorry for all the drama, but I think the competition is worried .

Good night

Whoop
Regular Poster

Post by Whoop » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:40 am

Thanks again for your time and answers Dr. AQ!:D

I'm getting overly excited now, hehe. Just one last rude question for me, and then I'll just try to wait for March the 20th, lol.

Is it possible for you to give an approximation of the date that your website is updated? Lol, I know you've said it's a complex to thing, but I really can't wait to see the pictures. Plus the combination of being extremely curious and impatient, is a devastating one these days :D

Sorry to hear about the emails you're receiving btw. I must admit that the first time I saw this discussion evolving I had send an e-mail to ask A&G if Dr. AQ was really you. It's hard to believe in miracles you know and I'm pretty sure now that one is coming \:D/

hulihoop
Prolific Poster

Post by hulihoop » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:08 am

Hey Dr. AQ,

You've undoubtedbly been around the hair loss game longer than me. You've been spending time developing a kick ass product and I only noticed in November that my hair was thinning. What I have come to find that as supportive and as informative as these forums can be they can also be home to some very bitter and negative people. Quite frankly, I don't think bitter and negative is a successful frame of mind from which to try to regrow your hair, on the other hand I guess some of them have been very disappointed by products before so find it hard to remain positive about new developments.

The only two forums I participate in are this one and regrowth. Compared to the other forums, I find the people and outlook much more positive and the suggestions far more creative. People are interested in learning and trying new things, which ultimately leads to success compared to the status quo. I think you will agree that those of us participating here with you fit that description. I am impressed by the questions people are asking and by the interaction between you and P__ and his suggestions for photos which should be industry standard. I am impressed with Jacob setting all this up. I can only say that I am going to try your product and it looks like the others here will as well. If we have success with it, and if William was an average responder I am even more hopeful I will, then we will be spreading the word of your product. Gradually even the most negative people will come around. But don't let that negativity prevent you from participating here. Any accusations you've had to deal with while not right I think are part of the territory in the hair loss game. There will likely be a lot of people who have to eat their words re you and your product in 3 to 6 months time.

btw...we know you are not Jacob :D

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:07 am

Aha! I caught you Dr. AQ. You've communicated with me directly- here! :lol:

That's a new one btw...ppl thinking you're me? :roll:

I don't know if you noticed or not- I re-posted bug's post and your replies- started a new thread on it(you had asked him to do that..don't know if he saw that). I wish bug would stick around..although he did say he'd be back in a couple of weeks. I think some got/are getting confused because I posted information on your SKIN products when first posting about you guys and your Hair Complex you have coming out, which mentions some of the active ingredients. They were thinking those were the growth factors you'd be using in your hair product..or the only ones...or :?:

Whoop
Regular Poster

Post by Whoop » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:01 am

Haha, I'm checking this forum 2 times an hour and while doing so I came up with another question, hehe.

In a post (http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... 1594#p4234) you mentioned you'd be on the radio soon. Do do you know an exact date yet? And will it be a commercial or an interview? And because I live in Europe and that way not the possibility to listen to the American radio, will it be recorded and put somewhere on the internet? :P

I already found a side effect of your haircomplex: rapid heartbeats due to created excitement. Life risking! :P

p__
Prolific Poster

Post by p__ » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:35 am

Dr.AQ wrote:Make me a promise, if the pictures are the best you've seen, I want you to come here and say " YEAH BABY" :D
It's a deal! :lol:
Dr.AQ wrote:I would say William has average results. We have others who showed better results, unfortunately we don't have their emails :D .
:shock: If William's description is accurate and truthful and his results are to be considered average, your product is going to be a true medical breakthrough! NOTHING has come even close to that so far. =D>

I'm really looking forward to some hard evidence now!

I'm glad you are able disregard all the detractors and contiune to focus on the valuable discussions here and elsewhere! I think that once you support your claims with data and images and offer some sort of explanation of the general technology and science behind the product, you'll find that much more positive interest in the product will be generated. Until then, it is only natural and healthy that people are questioning the product, although noone should resort to ad hominem attacks or other irrelevant accusations. Just keep up the good work!

Irishpete
Regular Poster

Post by Irishpete » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:48 am

Whoop wrote:Haha, I'm checking this forum 2 times an hour and while doing so I came up with another question, hehe.

In a post (http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... 1594#p4234) you mentioned you'd be on the radio soon. Do do you know an exact date yet? And will it be a commercial or an interview? And because I live in Europe and that way not the possibility to listen to the American radio, will it be recorded and put somewhere on the internet? :P

I already found a side effect of your haircomplex: rapid heartbeats due to created excitement. Life risking! :P
I just hope I get my order in before the radio interview\commercial! :D

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:08 am

Irishpete wrote:
I just hope I get my order in before the radio interview\commercial! :D[/quote wrote:
Yeah..I was asked by one of the LLLT clinics what new topical I was referring to. I'm going to wait until after the 20th to tell them :lol:

Irishpete
Regular Poster

Post by Irishpete » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:28 am

Dr AQ,

Sorry to hear about the derogatory emails you are receiving, but this has to be expected, in fact I would take them as a complement \:D/ The reality is there are a lot of companies\people that are peddling products that simply do not work and will be feel threatened. I have been browsing these forums for approx 15 years now and it is amazing the amount of newbie forum members appearing criticising the product even when it is in the clinical trial phase.

p__
Prolific Poster

Post by p__ » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:49 am

Dr AQ, I started another thread with a general question, not specifically related to A&G products, about the underlying process and progression of miniaturization in MPB. It is here: http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... 8e433fa629

I would love if you could give your input there! Thanks!

hulihoop
Prolific Poster

Post by hulihoop » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:03 am

Here's a question for Dr. AQ. I had kind of come up dry as far as questions are concerned but this one might be interesting for some people.

Dr. AQ, in your opinion is the product more or less effective for those currently losing hair as opposed to those who have had hair loss for a longer period of time but whose hair situation is more stable?

Given all the questions that have been asked I think I am pretty much asked out! Like everyone else I am really looking forward to seeing the updated web site and of course placing my order on the 20th. I guess that leads to one more question: What method of delivery do you use for your products and how long does delivery of your products generally take?

Thanks

perga
Prolific Poster

Post by perga » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:48 pm

Dr. AQ

I am a professional web designer and would donate my services to the cause of updating your website if you feel it would be beneficial. I would (of course) keep all before and after shots strictly confidential (but alas... I would be required to look at them... for designing purposes).

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:12 pm

I see they have a "coming soon" announcement on the front page: http://www.agskinsolutions.com/

All the bottles look the same. I'm disappointed :(

hulihoop
Prolific Poster

Post by hulihoop » Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:14 pm

Jacob, you're joking right? It's what in the bottles that counts. :D

perga
Prolific Poster

Post by perga » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:52 pm

6 mL/Jar is good to know. I was worried it would be the same as every other topical I have tried (1-2 mL/Application) which end up covering 1/4 my huge dome. I wonder if it is even going to be necessary to shave my head!

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:12 pm

Yes hulihoop..I'm joking. Sometimes I wonder if anybody has a sense of humor around here! :lol:

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:47 pm

Thank you everyone for all the support, the kind emails and the phone calls. It was a pleasure talking to some of you and I am sorry for missing some of them ( I was probably checking on the hair production :D )

I will keep this short (I have lots of reading to catch up on)

The good news : Production is on time and the launch date is now super official \:D/ (Jacob beat me to it though, damn you Jacob :evil: )

Whoop : Our NEW website will go live during the weekend (this what I was told). I am glad you checked with us and verified my identity. The radio interview (not commercial) date has not been finalized yet, but it will be available on itunes for free. There will be announcement made on our website.

Irishpete : Thanks for the support, what a true Irish man. I agree, I am not new to this, we faced the same thing before launching our skin care product, guess who's laughing now and who's eating their words.

P__ : Thanks for the invitation, I am honored. I will be there, just give me sometime, I am overwhelmed with work at the moment.

hulihoop : Thank you! I agree with you. I know I am not Jacob ( no one is perfect :D ) If your follicles are responsive, you should see some results. The magnitude of re-growth will vary based on that too. The method of delivery will be USPS priority mail (2-3 days in the US, 3-4 days Canada and 5-7 days Europe, southeast asia and Australia, 10-14 days middle east). We will ship everywhere around the globe for FREE \:D/

Perga : Thank you so much for the offer. I will keep it on mind and I will contact you should we need any help. 6 ml is plenty that's why I encourage everyone to stretch the treatment and use it until the last drop.

Jacob : you wrote "Yeah..I was asked by one of the LLLT clinics what new topical I was referring to. I'm going to wait until after the 20th to tell them"
You don't have to worry about that, first production of A&G Hair Complex is only sold to consumers through www.agskinsolutions.com. Businesses and distributors will need to go through our office for ordering. Media and online sites will need to contact us for press releases after the launch date.

I think I answered everything, let me know if I missed anyone.

Good night ...

Whoop
Regular Poster

Post by Whoop » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:41 am

Thanks again for your time and answers Dr AQ!

Lol when I told my girlfriend for like the 4th time that this is coming, she even got tired of me and asked me to shut up :lol: And I don't even have to money to buy it at March the 20th :-s I should take some strong sleepingpills so I wake up when I can actually order it.. :idea:

Although it sounds like I'm dreaming already :D

kamui
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamui » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:02 pm

Dr. AQ,

a few more questions.

1) This stuff seems like it is very powerful. What if someone accidentally got some between their eyebrows, or worst yet, got some on their nose. Will they start growing hair there?

2) Will you be providing a dropper to apply the solution?

Thx

Swoosh
Regular Poster

Post by Swoosh » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:15 pm

Dr. AQ,

I also have a few more questions. On another forum, someone brought up a question I have been wondering as well. Call me paranoid, but you how do I know this hair complex won't give me a tumor? :shock:

How do I know it won't cause all of my hair to fall out three years down the road? You've only been testing the product for a year. You've mentioned all of the ingredients are registered as being safe, but that is on their own. They don't grow hair separately, so I how do I know what else they are capable of when combined? :twisted:

Thank you for your time.

astro_boy
Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: Experimenting like Crazy

Post by astro_boy » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:39 pm

Another question for Dr. AQ,

If multiple treatments were planned, let's say two, would you say it's most beneficial to do both treatments back to back as one long treatment? Or would it be better to do one treatment, wait 12 weeks for some result and then start the other?

cld517
Seasoned Poster

Post by cld517 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:43 pm

i'll be using lasers..going to try and dothe alure protocol..kind of difficult because i have a 5x 2 1/2" strip of lasers that i move 3 times..seems like i would have to do area 1 15 min apply solution laser 5 more minutes then do next area..Dr. AQ any suggestions? should i just do my whole laser treatment then apply the serum and let thast be it? or should do my laser treatment for 15 minutes in the 3 areas then apply the serum to those areas and go back and treat each area for an additional 5 minutes?